[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

q

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (249KB, 640x718px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
249KB, 640x718px
Hi /x/,

Psychedelics Question...

Has anyone ever tripped with someone, a good friend perhaps, and once you come back to, it almost feels as if you knew this person in an alternate life, universe, dimension, etc?

I'm not even talking about someone you've been best friends with for years and they know the ins and outs of your life and past, but maybe someone a little newer?

Have you had discussions with this person while you're tripping and you even speak of the past lives you've experienced together? Once you come back to, you don't speak of it?

Please share
>>
OP here I forgot to mention that I'm a girl.
>>
OP here i forgot to mention that i'm a skeleton.
>>
>>17289125
Can't you!
Can't you!
Can't you
Trip like I do!
>>
>Share an altered state with someone
>Later wonder why it feels like you shared an altered state
>>
>>17289125
>Implying were not all one entity experiencing itself subjectively
>>
OP here I forgot to mention that I'm 25 and love cat cock.

but on the real, past lives are apparently a thing, and apparently these people show up in our lives for a reason.
idk lil nigga do some research IM OUT PEAACE
>>
Once I thought my friend was my guide from another world who would lead me out of this one. It ended up not happening, but maybe it will someday. Tripping with other people is weird sometimes, it feels like they aren't the people I know but some other being that is speaking to me through them.
>>
OP here I forgot to mention I'm a Zeta and am going to probe your anus

ayy lmao
>>
>>17290499
Shut the fuck up you fuckin' faggot, nothing you say is funny bitch.
>>
Going to a cabin in the co Rky mtn woods. Going to boom for sure. First time, any suggestions? Am I really going to throw up?
>>
It's not worth treating it as fact unless you can confirm it as mutual. Otherwise it could be that you knew a bunch of germs at some point that lived on their skin, there' a lot of soul involved in a humans.
>>
>>17291470
Had a variation of this. A friend of mine had acquired the LSD and has imbibed previously a few months back so what familiar with the experience.

It was my first time and upon coming up and feeling the walls breath and music fill me and run over me like water, I turned to him, our eyes met, and some sort of telepathy took place that I will futilely attempt to explain.

In that glance he was revealing himself as a guardian angel, sent in this life to guide me through it. I began to see his life as an inverse of mine, we had similar backgrounds, but where my life had taken one path, his had taken the exact other branch. We were mirrors, he was what I could have been, and vice versa.

But, he knew all this. And had known all this. And then we looked away and went back to whatever conversations with other people we had been in previously.

Later that evening, in the midst of sobering up, I asked him about what had happened and all he could say was that, "I know what you're referring to. I know what happened. I don't think I can put it into words."

It was as if we had shared a brief vision of the past and future stretching away from us.

Very strange experience and one of the formative one's of my life. It's a shame I don't really keep in touch with him anymore, but that's life. People keep moving on.
>>
>>17291603
I laughed at his post
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.