[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I into Theistic Satanism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 0000000000000000.jpg (33KB, 400x393px) Image search: [Google]
0000000000000000.jpg
33KB, 400x393px
How do I into Theistic Satanism?
>>
google it, punk.
>>
>>17288744
Don't google it. Google will just lead you to Joy of Satan, which is owned by a pair of schizophrenic nazis who are not even dabblers in ritual magic
>>
>>17288732
librum of azazel
gnosticism

I'll guide you, little brother.
>>
>>17288763
What's the ISBN of the book?
>>
>>17288760
Not to mention the UFO parts and the fact that their depiction of Lucifer looks like Let's Dance-era Bowie.
>>
>>17288732
>being a fedora/created being worshiper faglord
ahaha
>>
>>17288732
First you drink a gallon of bleach.
>>
>>17288797
I totally forgot about that... It shames me that I was part of that group. Didn't even hear much about them since 06... Just bashing them
Someone knows how they're doing?
>>
>>17288763
>>17288797
if he is really dedicated, he will find the stuff he is looking for. instead of going on here and getting mostly trolls and disinfo people, maybe he can form his own opinion about the truth or not of what he wants to get into.
>>
>>17288817
JOS shill?! I've seen it all now
>>
>>17288732
What the fuck word "Nr'bz" onto the sigil mean?
>>
>>17288845
>this board is full of honest people
>i read it on "imright.com"
>>
>>17288860
People are generally more honest and true to themselves when anon
>>
>>17288874
i would not say generally, but you do have a point. I am just saying there are a lot of crazies are on here that cite "this website is the best" or "this book will answer your questions", when in reality there are many different avenues of information one could go down that get blocked off by someone stating "only this is reputable".

getting some sources from here is alright, but anon is not a reputable source.
>>
>>17288817
read a vast variety and discren an opinion after reading such a catalogue.

I don't disagree with you, perhaps said one could further said workings, that would indeed bright a new view.

>im rekt atm, sorry, brawlhalla is dope.
>yeah im based af

>be vast
>>
>>17288885
tldr; perceive your own opinion, the world is deep

>listen to wutangclang, it's for us, the children
>>
pray to satan as you would to whatever else thing you believe in
>>
File: yellow demonsbane.jpg (264KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
yellow demonsbane.jpg
264KB, 1600x1067px
>>17288896
And know that if you are open to satan, youcan get the scoop on the latest fashion trends. Latest fasion, later fashis larder fasion latest fashion.
>>
>>17288918
>beezelbub is current inhabiting milo yiannopoulos
become rekt in unity, kroot shitrace.
2handsome.
>>
>>17288814
They're still around, and they're getting crazier. Apparently, the Flavian dynasty were Jews, and Satan personally sent Hitler to earth to bring about the New World Order or some shit. Also, everyone was Nazis. The Founders was Nazis too.
>>
File: image.jpg (275KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275KB, 1600x1200px
get into anything you can that sparks your interest on the subject. learn what you can about satan and what about the figure of satan compels you. i think this would be a powerful process for anybody but especially satan is an interesting subject as he is portrayed as everything from the most cruel and villainous to this sort of intellectual underdog champion of humanity. there's a lot of ways to view his story. look at what other people write and take note of what seems to inspire movement within you, discard the rest. most importantly write and record your own feelings. to me this type of satanism/chaos magic is in many ways is still in its infancy, and the beauty of that is that there are still areas to explore, as well as a lack of overwhelming dogma - as opposed to many other religions. lots of room to forge your own trail here.

i would reccomend the book stealing the fire from heaven even though it's not really related - if only to get a good base in simple usable magical practice. books will only take you so far though, i would also say it's the personal relationship you develop with satan that would be most valuable and meaningful

hope that helps anon, i'm still learning too, but what attracted to me to satanism as i touched on above is that there is incentive to circumvent dogma and just use your natural instincts plus your standard magical practices. with that you should have a lot to build on, once you start recording your work and rituals you would have so much material and confidence soon enough you could write your own book
>>
>>17288948
Stormfags of the magic community
>>
>>17288817
>>17288882
Sorry, I've misread your first post. Thought you said I'm a disinfo. I agree that this board attracts crazies like a lightbulb attracts bugs, but between all them, there are a few dedicated magi.
I was shitting on JOS, but I was part of that community. Worst time of my life. I moved on, outgrew them as a satanist, as a magical scholar, as a person.
>>
>>17289038
idk what JOS is
>lingoded
>>
>>17289044
joy of satan i assume
>>
>>17289044
Only the biggest? oldest, and absolutely the first thing that comes up on Google when looking for theistic satanism
>>
>>17289038
It amazes me that such a poorly-designed and poorly-written websites with no presented research or anything could attract so many.
>>
>>17289044
Cancer
>>
>>17289060
The same could be said for the Bible.
But for JOS it's SEO (search engine optimization), and the fact that it is the oldest satanic website around.
>>
>>17289038
>>17289070
Wow, I was wrong, thankfully. Madame Vera's site is the first when looking for theistic satanism. I remember fighting alongside her against JOS back in the mid 00s. She is okay, but still, theistic satanism can only get a scholar so far.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.