[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creepy animal experiences thread? A few nights ago I was in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: lower-manhattan-nyc.jpg (371KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
lower-manhattan-nyc.jpg
371KB, 1366x768px
Creepy animal experiences thread?

A few nights ago I was in my house when suddenly my cat started acting like she saw a mouse come up under the door. I have an old, falling apart house and so the seal where the door meets the carpet or whatever isn't there.

Anyway, my dog starts barking and she starts doing that, and then you can hear what sounds like something scratching along the wall and a big thud. She then jumps up on the AC that's in the window by the door, and then goes from it over to the windows on the side of my house, and almost tears apart the blinds trying to get through them to...I guess stare at whatever.

I decided to go outside and its super cold that night, and it's very very still. I walked around to the side of the house and there was nothing there, and I go to the back yard and again I see nothing, but then suddenly I swear I see this tiny black shadow leap from an old shed in my backyard to the tree in the neighbor's back yard. It was fairly creepy, but no idea what it was.

TL;DR
>Cat goes nuts
>Follows something around house from inside
>Go outside, see something jump up into a tree
>>
One time I dreamt a panther was eating my face and then my pet cat bit my nose
>>
>>17286988
That had to be a scary way to wake up
>>
>>17286972
bumping for spoopy animals
>>
>>17286972
Seal that door man, you're losing money trying to warm the whole neighborhood.
>>
File: coonstealrug.gif (936KB, 250x172px) Image search: [Google]
coonstealrug.gif
936KB, 250x172px
The vet I used to work for had ghost animals, I'm convinced.

I'd hear barks of a small dog when no dog was there, or could possibly be nearby. The only dogs nearby belonged to the vet, and they were large dogs whose barks and yelps and other vocals I knew.

The yips from the little dog were only when I passed by a certain location of the practice.

Anyone had encounters with actual large predators?

One night I went around the corner of the building and stumbled on a black bear raiding our garbage. I froze like a fucking pussy for a few seconds; the bear was on its hind legs. Then I yelled and waved the flashlight and it ran back into the woods. It was terrifying, I wasn't prepared for that. Not paranormal, but scary.
>>
>>17289601
I'm about to leave this house anyway. It's literally falling apart. I just put a space heater under my reclining chair's feet and it keeps me warm enough. Besides it's Texas, we get like two cold weeks a year.

>>17289615
Holy crap that's terrifying! Once when I was out in a state park, some big black thing stalked me inside these reeds down b the lake. Later on we found out they had a huge mountain lion problem out there.
>>
>>17286972
>inb4 raccoon
>>
>>17286988
Is your nose okay lol
>>
I was on the stoop infront of my grandmas house, I rang the door bell and i hear the bushes shake next to me. (There are two gardens, parallel to eachother) I see some small creature, with a body shapped like a raccoon, head like a squirrel, and the tail similar to a chipmunk. It was all black and had two white stripes down its back with white spots around it. Its eyes were also white and it ran very fast into the other garden. No idea what it was.
>>
>>17293227
a skunk...? perhaps a spotted skunk?
>>
File: deer-mouse-illustration_360x244.jpg (77KB, 360x244px) Image search: [Google]
deer-mouse-illustration_360x244.jpg
77KB, 360x244px
I usually tell this story because it makes people laugh, but it was just a weird moment.

>Sleeping
>Slowly wake up
>Grogginess fades as I get the feeling that someone is watching me
>Curled up in bed, just can't shake that eerie feeling
>I just feel eyes on me
>Flick on my lamp and turn around
>Sitting in the center of my room is a field mouse just staring at me
>It's black eyes are practically bulging out of it's head
>We lock eyes for what feels like a minute, before it scampers off
>Can't go back to sleep just from how weird that moment was

I just don't get how a tiny mouse creepin would have that kind of a presence enough to wake me up and creep me out in bed like that.

I ended adopting a kitten soon after and she's a great mouser. She was kind of creepy with them, mess with their heads.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.