[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone remember that short series of found footage clips on youtube?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1329681223022.jpg (137KB, 445x450px) Image search: [Google]
1329681223022.jpg
137KB, 445x450px
Anyone remember that short series of found footage clips on youtube? One of the episodes had a diver go missing, the finale had a man stalking someone and abduct him while taking his place in his life. A blander episode had some guy disappear over a ridge, two seconds before other people came over.
>>
>>17286792
Gee op thanks for the link.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=6smhxvmOsFI
>>
we are

POSSESSED BY SKELETONS !¡!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>17286992
Kinda why I was asking, I can't find them again.
>>
>>17286992
Idiot
>>
File: mushroom_men_post07.jpg (75KB, 620x468px) Image search: [Google]
mushroom_men_post07.jpg
75KB, 620x468px
>>17286992
Bump for dummy.
>>
>>17286792
I think I know what youre talking about but I also can't remember what they're called. I think there was one where a bunch of guys are driving a car down some dirt road at night and they see a girl waddling in the middle of the road. Then one guy gets out the car to check it out and then sprints back and tells his friends to back up just before the girl starts chasing them
>>
>>17286792
2spooky4me
s
p
o
o
k
y
m
e
>>
>>17286792
skelingtons live for hundreds of years after you die
yfw?
>>
>>17292374
Not sure if I remember that one or not, I think the series had 9 episodes though and I can only remember bits of a few of them.

These were somewhat narrated too. The last episode was the most memorable, the unknown person filming is stalking a fellow. He dresses and shaves to look exactly like him, then kidnaps him while taking his place in his life. Can't quite remember how it climaxes, but the kidnapped man eventually is returned and is confused as hell that no one remembers him missing. Then the unknown person filming starts the whole process over again with the beginning of stalking a janitor.
>>
>>17292983
Whoah, seems very good and spookey.
>>
I just watched these the other night. The forbidden documentary I think. Came up on auto play after I watched some 70s shatner UFO doc.
>>
The Forbidden Files https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2ARXsQI0gY&list=PLbSRCnxsLhfUGzaGRkHYNXGiJ330DhQTx
>>
File: Ulkesh.jpg (59KB, 700x392px) Image search: [Google]
Ulkesh.jpg
59KB, 700x392px
>>17293321
I knew it was The [Blankidy] Files, thanks! Anyone know if Jean-Freddy Filippe has any newer stuff? I love these.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.