[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /x/ tell me about Gobekli Tepe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: 580px-Göbekli_Tepe,_Urfa.jpg (85KB, 580x385px) Image search: [Google]
580px-Göbekli_Tepe,_Urfa.jpg
85KB, 580x385px
So /x/ tell me about Gobekli Tepe
>>
File: Supergirl-and-Superman.png (477KB, 753x451px) Image search: [Google]
Supergirl-and-Superman.png
477KB, 753x451px
>>17286718
Aryans.
>>
>>17286718
It was built by giants https://youtu.be/E8dUQOaSmSE?t=1h14m40s Explanation starts 1 hour 14minutes and about 40 seconds in
>>
OP read the book 'Magicians of the Gods' by Graham Hancock
>>
>>17286718
Alls I know is that it's the rarest Tepe.
>>
>>17286925
I'm a huge fan of graham. That's why I started this thread. I was looking for conspiracies around it.
>>
>>17287272
It appears around the time of the end of the last great ice age which is also when Plato said he was told that Atlantis was destroyed
>>
>>17287270
Nice.
>>
File: 1314914340016.jpg (34KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
1314914340016.jpg
34KB, 400x350px
>>17286718
>>
>>17286718

they thought they wer giants,and they wer, IN THAT SENSE, but small as fuck
>>
>>17286718
why did it wear the sand?
>>
>>17286750
God, there is a limit to shit that comes out, of this undercover jews?
>>
File: 1404969988025.jpg (120KB, 640x469px) Image search: [Google]
1404969988025.jpg
120KB, 640x469px
>>
>>17286750
Fuck you soooo much im so fucking high right now and i cant stop listening to this whole thing... i literally think i stopped breathing for like 10 minutes while i lost myself in this video. idk even how i managed to pull myself away from the video but i had to type this out... but its sucking me back in fuck you dude fuck you!!!!
>>
>>17286718
What's there to tell?

Around 11,000 BCE (or earlier) a group of hunter gatherers finished the first part of the site. Prior to that, this group of humans had no discernible material culture outside of lithic weapons/tools. Somehow they managed to create this incredibly complex feat of engineering without first developing less complex monuments or worship sites.

See? Nothing special. Just a group of stone age, migrant hunters who suddenly developed a highly evolved, complex monument building culture.
>>
>>17290797
People were around doing stuff back then. There's no mystery. We just haven't dug up and sifted every square inch of the earth yet. We haven't even done ground penetrating radar scans over even 0.0001% of the earth yet. If we systematically did that who knows what we would find.

There's probably entire civilisations lasting thousands of years that were forgotten and we just haven't dug up the right piece of earth or discovered the right hidden cave yet.

The sahara desert used to be jungle and the mediterranean sea used to be land.
>>
File: Conan_the_Barbarian_by_JoeJusko.jpg (165KB, 765x1008px) Image search: [Google]
Conan_the_Barbarian_by_JoeJusko.jpg
165KB, 765x1008px
>>17290888
So basically there's a high probability that something like the Hyborian Age was real?
>>
>>17286750
this is so bogus
>>
>>17286718

~12,000 BC - this is the time of the last world-war between man and alien.

The time of a global civilization of megalithic structures, of Nephilim still walking the Earth. Has anyone read the Old Testament, and the stories of the Jewish tribes exterminating whole cities because they were the "sons of x?" This was genocidal warfare - they were trying to remove the alien gene from humanity.

All of the human/animal hybrids depicted at Tepi and even in Egypt - these were real. The aliens fucked around a lot with Earth lifeforms, that is why the humans tried to exterminate them, because they were seen as dangerous and impure, which they were.

It could not be more obvious, but often what is obvious is the most difficult to see.
>>
>>17288524
It was a big treason
>>
>>17290762
Faggot
>>
>>17290888
That was actually point tho, man.

GT is pretty solid evidence that humans were very advanced prior to the Neolithic revolution. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if Neanderthals had some sort of monument building culture we haven't unearthed yet and I wouldn't be surprised if they influenced humans in that regard. I mean, we know they had very large brains, they were around a lot longer than we where, and there's pretty solid evidence that, at one point, human adopted their Mousterian lithic culture.

I was being sarcastic in my post. Of course, GT is significant.
>>
>>17286718
Truth is I did it for the lulz
>>
read the apocryphal book of the giants
>>
will shed real light on the nephilim
>>
Proof once again the Bible is correct..

The won't dig the whole thing up

Wonder why?????
>>
>>17286925
Seconding this.

Graham Hancock is like a modern-day Indiana Jones. The dude is just so genuinely badass, I love it. I read Fingerprints of the Gods last year, and I'm working on Magicians of the Gods now. His episodes on the JRE are always high-quality too.
>>
>>17295320
I know this post only has three "sentences", but the raw quantity of fucking idiocy radiating from it is giving me cancer.
>>
>>17291286
I like this post. It's a to of fun, but the bible doesn't really go back that far, does it? I mean that's why fundamentalist Christians think the world is only 6000 years old, and I assume that's just based on the X begat Y over and over again going all the way back to Adam and Eve.
Then again, I wouldn't put it past some translating monks back in the day leaving out about 10 pages of that shit because they were on a deadline.

Any clarity on this sons of whoever, business?
>>
gobekli pepe is most rare and difficult to discover due to age and weather wear.
>>
The book of Giants
DEAD SEA SCROLLS TEXTS
4Q203, 1Q23, 2Q26, 4Q530-532, 6Q8
>>
based on reality and not in the New Age shit if I really want to know
>>
File: commun_sm2.jpg (13KB, 409x146px) Image search: [Google]
commun_sm2.jpg
13KB, 409x146px
My coleccion
>>
>>17290915
I too have dreams, Anon
>>
>>17286925
>>17287272
>>17295326

I'm happy to see this. Graham Hancock is a legend. I've been spamming this lecture on /x/ for the past few months because imo it needs to be seen by as many people as possible. His field of work needs publicity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcPgIphDWGY
>>
>>17290915
no. hyperborean, however, where he probably got the name from, possibly.
>>
>>17297976
good stuff. thanks.
>>
>>17295326
He is a fucking hack.
>>
>>17298291
your mom's a hack

the guy does dives all over the world to back up his science. what have you done to back up your claim that he's a hack?

>hurr i suck mass amounts of strange cock does that count pham

no, not really.
>>
>>17290915
No faggot noone had metallurgy yet
>>
>>17290762
Faggot.
>>
>>17298387
He doesn't do science you fucking nigger he is a self identified journalist who does lots of off the wall exploratory theorizing. God damn, he is mostly discredited because his fans are fucking faggots.

His Zahi Hawass smackdown was delish though.
>>
>>17286736
Not Indo-Europeans.
>>
tfw you won't be alive when the giants return
>>
File: portrait-gh.jpg (26KB, 230x350px) Image search: [Google]
portrait-gh.jpg
26KB, 230x350px
Gobekli Tepe? Did you just said Gobekli Tepe?
>>
>>17299084
>delish

What gives you right to call anyone else a faggot when you use a word like that?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.