[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does a supreme creator (God) fit in with aliens, demons,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1451840250263.jpg (2MB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1451840250263.jpg
2MB, 2560x1707px
How does a supreme creator (God) fit in with aliens, demons, and satanism?

My worldview has mostly been God:Earth:Satan but more and more (with kek and all) it's starting to seem far more complicated.

Help me understand?
>>
Why do grils put those rings in their noses, it looks like out of control booger action from a distance...
>>
How do I 'frame' the world?
>>
>>17286610
Is there actually a hole in their nose ? must be weird to look for bogey
>>
>>17286590
Years ago, when the Vatican addressed the implications of ETs, they said something along the lines of there being a possibility that the aliens were underneath their on covenant with the Creator.

In other words, any sort of Supreme Being would be perfectly capable of interacting with multiple cultures, simultaneously, even having "terms of service" with them.

To couch it in purely Abrahamic terms, imagine an alien Adam and Eve who never fell from grace, or in specifically Christian terms, imagine that millions of years ago, an alien Jesus coming and setting up an entirely alien Second Coming.

That's a crazy thought, huh? What if each culture can have its own "end times" and Amageddon, almost like the Celestials from Marvel Comics showing up to render their final judgement.
>>
>>17286590
bull dyke rings make decent girls look like complete trash
also
>muh booger ring

gross
>>
>>17286590
Humans were made in God's own image. However, humanity is flawed. Thus, God is flawed, and the world he created is also flawed, hence Satan, demons, and aliens.
>>
He fits in alright. Sometimes they make fun of him but creatures of that age tend to poke fun at each other. its normal.
>>
>>17286630
You don't. You deal with what you understand.
>>
>>17286814
There is an even more likely and mind-blowing theory: none of the gods that we know of are real, they're all made up by humans. Maybe there is a being who created the universe but it clearly doesn't give a fuck about us or it would show up here once in a while to confirm its existence and its will for us to worship it. But no, it's probably in another dimension fucking hot chicks in another universe.
>>
>>17286590
>it's starting to seem far more complicated
That's because it is, my dear.
>>
>>17286590
quit this tinfoil shit ąnd gimme some salsa on that semen demon
>>
Skanky girl is making some guys life miserable
>>
>>17286590
>a supreme creator (God) fit in with aliens, demons, and satanism?
God created everything. Man did not create god. God created man, and aliens, and demons, and Satanism. This should answer that question for you, O.P..
>>
>>17286590
I'm a satanist, just a heads up, satanists don't actually believe in Satan.
>>
>>17287739
Wrong on so many levels.
>>
>>17286590
God created lots of things his most import an creation is mankind

god
created the earth and animals for us to rule over

He create angels. To work for him

Demons were once angels that became corrupted

I don't Know if aliens exist if they do they shouldn't be able to harm us because we are higher beings

It's more likely humans experimenting on other humans
>>
>>17286590
Bible is childish, move fuckin on
I love Jesus but his followers are retarded therefore he created a very simplistic path calibrated for their intelligence level
We're in a new age, we don't need anymore these babyish metaphors.
>>
There is no evil, no dark, no light, ultimately there only IS.
>>
>>17286590
the god in every religion is a ayy lmao that was worshipped.
>>
>>17286630
Cry more.
>>
Just keep in mind the words irony, false humility, spite, denial and obvious rhetorical outcome.
>>
>>17286590
Aliens and demons are the same thing, the earth is flat, but all action is love, the hierarchical god of the bible and other books does not exist,
>>
>>17288359
To be fair and honest.

A O.

S if you feel like it.

But I warned that I Am the one.

Barzeeknee?
>>
>>17288198
all action is love, love and love inverse, darkness is created out of pain, and perpetuated out of fear, but all is light, all is love, and there is a way to end the Cycle.
>>
>>17288376
As I have said.
>>
File: Reptiles.jpg (529KB, 830x1112px) Image search: [Google]
Reptiles.jpg
529KB, 830x1112px
>>17286590
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M
>>
>>17288353
Can't you stop posting from now on?
>>
>>17288377
And I am me and totally not you, so listen to me even though I am you and you were gonna say the same thing anyway,
>>
As above - So below...

There is hierarchy, levels of acceptance.

There are levels of purgatory.

There is a sorting, separation process that takes place.

Wheat / Tare, Good-Fish / Bad-Fish, Sheep / Goats, etc...

There is a form of garbage dump for unacceptable spirit / life forms, a recycling process of sorts.

Salvation - Salvage...

Ten Commandments is your guide.

However there are several misrepresentations of the translation of it.

For example Mongrelism plays No-Part in Biblical science.

"Honor Mothers & Fathers" is respect your ancestors.

Commit Adultery = Thou shalt not Mongrelize.

http://serpent-seed.com/

Demonic Entities of a dimensional, physical, and spiritual nature exist, they have been cursed by God and seek to destroy as many of God's people as possible out of envy and hatred.

Cain murdered Able with the "Jawbone of an Ass" - This word refers to "Chimera, Chimerism"

The Kingdom of God is about Purification, Purity of the Holy Spirit.

Jesus Christ warned the Only Unforgivable Sin..."Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit", and this is not referring to using foul language.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.