[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone tell me some personal experience with male pisces?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

Can anyone tell me some personal experience with male pisces?
>>
Male pisces here, will answer any questions
>>
>male
>pisces
>been on 4chan since 03
Ask me anything.
>>
Close friend is a male Pisces, can also answer questions
>>
If wondering yes pieces men is kinda beta
>>
>>17287405
Can confirm. My friend is a cool guy but pretty beta as well. Can be inappropriate, a bit outspoken at times, got with one girl apparently but I don't think a thing actually actually. Legit had a gf for a while but it was weird for everyone.
>>
My boyfriend is a Pisces. He's really terrible at confrontation. I'm a Cancer so our relationship kind of defies logic, thus far.

But I can back up the beta thing. I honestly dig that in a partner, though. He's really good at balancing my lack of emotional transparency with his abundance of it. But he cannot take a fight, which I really need to have, sometimes, to get my feelings out.
>>
Yeah, here is a personal experience: astrology isn't real, dumb fuck. Now go suck your BF's tiny penis.
>>
A dolphin raped me.
>>
>>17287405
No, we aren't all.

Can be dreamy, sensitive, all the cliches if you read up. But more accurate is the Chinese system where you have four 'pillars'. First is the animal of the birth year, then the time of year has an element associated with it. So for instance you might have a Metal Monkey, etc. Just the first two pillars can be spookily accurate. Find out when your pisces male was born and google chinese astrology.
>>
>>17287497
This happens a lot to pisces males.
>>
>>17287497

I'm sorry.
>>
I have a pisces friend and he is indeed beta, lacks confidence, always confused, over sensitive, dramatic and uses emotion over logic. Although they have good charisma, personality, people love being around them, they don't let people take advantage of them, they're pretty good at dancing and singing as well.
>>
>>17286289
They are awesome. I should know, I am one.
>>
>>17287452
You need to fight to feel better? You do know that fights cause strain in relationships right? Your boyfriend should definitely leave you.
>>
One male pisces I knew was easily agitated by petty issues. He would hold onto grudges for stupid shit for a long time. He would prefer to avoid conflict with other people. Would get addicted to stuff easily. Otherwise a happy guy.
>>
>>17287377
>>17287384
>>17287976
Okay. I'm shocked I got so many responses but I am really happy that I did. I am into this guy and I find myself really like.. into him. I normally dont attach myself so quickly to people. I'm definitely more of a recluse.

But, I find myself being very gregarious with him and affectionate. He compliments me constantly and flirts as well. I reciprocate often.

Though, what is making me go crazy are his short responses to things. I ask if I am bothering him and he always says "no" but I'm big into communication. I'm so confused because sometimes he can carry a convo so damn well then other times (like yesterday and last night) it was these little vague responses. I just wanted to slam my face into a pillow haha.

And then I try and just distract myself to avoid the whole thing and he messages me with something interesting.

What is this? Why? Whhhhy?
>>
>>17288064
I once heard someone say that pisces are always out in the ether, their mind in split between the two world, so that explains why he gives these short answers, he's only half here, lol, but they do talk a lot when they get into a convo, other times they'll just be lost in their own mind.
>>
File: 1453234225390.jpg (11KB, 250x214px) Image search: [Google]
1453234225390.jpg
11KB, 250x214px
>>17286289
One of my best friends is a pisces. he's extremely awkward around new people. not shy in the sense. i mean he's really loud and says REALLY stupid shit every now and then. for instance a week ago at a party we were with about 4 regulars and 5-6 new people. and we were watching some stupid movie and he just screams out "dude! imagine seeing that black guy just cut that chicks tits off and run around holding them on his face screaming "AHHH I GOT TITS FAH EYES YO" " .. yeah. He keeps things interesting to say the least.
I'm a taurus btw
>>
>>17288100
Lol, my friend is exact same, I have lost count of how many times I've been embarrassed due to him, but he is funny tho and people seem to like him.
>>
>>17288100
Lel I'm not much different from your friend.
>>
>>17287377
>>17287384
>>17287400
But seriously, how do I know if they are still actually interested?

All this vague stuff is making me go crazy.
>>
>>17288517
Just grab his dick
>>
>>17288064
You're an idiot if you think any of this has anything to do with his star sign.
>>
>>17288100
Kek
I have a friend just like that
I dont understand how he manages to be so inappropriate yet so likeable
>>
File: 1443938598606.gif (665KB, 500x616px) Image search: [Google]
1443938598606.gif
665KB, 500x616px
Male Pisces here. AMA.
>>
>>17288781
how much do you relate to being a pisces
>>
>>17286289
The only safe way to deal with a male pieces is by throwing him to the ground, removing his pants, and sucking his cock forcefully. By doing this you establish dominance.
>>
File: 1416710874228.jpg (410KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1416710874228.jpg
410KB, 500x667px
>>17288783
Virtually nothing. I did,however, have to teach myself to be more assertive when I was a young man.
>>
>>17288781
can you try guessing my sign
>>
>>17288803
Virgo
>>
File: aquarius.png (40KB, 947x947px) Image search: [Google]
aquarius.png
40KB, 947x947px
>>17288806
no
>>
Aries-pieces cusp here
>>
>>17288097
30yo male Pisces here. Never heard of that before but that sums me up almost precisely.
>>
>>17288828
Aquarius/pisces cusp here. Also hadn't read this before but is a fantastic description!
>>
I'm a male Pisces and I'm not going to answer any of your questions so there.
>>
>>17288866
This. This is adorable.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.