[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Secret Weapon Tech?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7

File: LaVoy Laser.jpg (29KB, 645x465px) Image search: [Google]
LaVoy Laser.jpg
29KB, 645x465px
>LaVoy Finicum crashes into snow
>Exits vehicle, holding hands up
>Goes for shoulder holster
>Guy comesout of the fucking woods (not from roadblock)
>Points strange antenna-like device
>No visible shots fired
>Finicum dies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=366&v=gjl1hefqqWI
>>
>>17285992
could be a taser
>>
>>17286027
i mean like it fucked up or something, but still a taser, or one with lethal voltage
>>
>>17285992

No, just shitty Crisis Actors.

Television is pure evil.
>>
>>17286035
>>17286027
Tazers look like guns. That thing is long and super skinny like an antenna. Maybe I should ask /k/
>>
>>17285992
Thats an arm with a pistol at the end.
>>
>>17286100
It's definitely not. Watch the video it's weird as hell. The "shooting" takes place at about the 6 minute mark. It's also weird that the guy comes out of the woods, not from the road block. Maybe it's a parabolic microphone?
>>
>>17285992
The fuck are you talking about that is exactly the size and shape of a gun and he shot him cause he was grabbing under his jacket as for coming out of the woods he was probably taking a leak what I wanna know about is the burst of fire after the shooting that spouts up by the tree?
>>
>>17286141
Watch from 6:25
>>
>>17285992
>no visible shots fired
you cannot see bullets exit gun barrels lol. plus the video is from a helicopter high in the sky.
>strange antenna like device
looks like a 9mm pistol to me

you're reaching.
>>
File: LaVoy Laser 2.jpg (19KB, 596x448px) Image search: [Google]
LaVoy Laser 2.jpg
19KB, 596x448px
>>17286141
It's not a fucking gun. Lower right is a guy with a gun. That guy might have shot him but the guy at the upper left is doing something weird and came from a weird position as well.
>>
>>17286178
Ever seen a handgun before? Not all guns are ak47 you based Twitter fucktard
>>
File: LaVoy Laser 3.jpg (13KB, 403x260px) Image search: [Google]
LaVoy Laser 3.jpg
13KB, 403x260px
>>17286174
>Thinks he can identify the caliber of the "gun" in the guy's "hand"
>I'm reaching
>>
>>17286178
>blurry pic from 10000000 feet up
>so blurry the people are basically silhouettes

"antenna gun!" "Crazy hidden technology!" "he just appeared from the forest omG!!"

just stop
>>
>>17286178
TAKING A PISS
THERES FUCK TONS OF REASONS TO NOT BE DEAD CENTER OF A BARRICADE
MAYBE HE POSSITIONED IN THE WOODS TO GRAB HIM IF HE RAN YOU SHILL NOT EVERYTHING THAT SAYS FBI IS A COVERUP YOURE NOT FOX MULDER
>>
>>17286141
that burst of fire would be a flare.
>>
>>17286186
Yeah I've seen handguns. Have you seen people with 4 foot long 3 inch thick arms with no elbows? Short sleeves in the snow?
>>
>>17286203
Looks weird for a flare but aight I thought it might've been a gas leak from the car
>>
>>17286215
>>17286203
It's a flash bang grenade, supposedly.
>>
>>17286211
What are you talking about he bends his arm several times, his wrist turns

You're trying not to see things at this point, and you made a point yourself he's not wearing a shirt why would a secret weapon be skin color and have a black tip
>>
>>17286211
>4 foot long, 3 inch thick arms
watched the crash + shooting like 7 times, never seen anything of the sort
>short sleeves in the snow
theres snow on the ground, so what? do you have to wear sleeves every time the temp isn't warm? he's the only one without sleeves too from what I can tell.
>>
>>17286211
Watch it after the guy is toward the left of the frame he folds his arm in and ejects the magazine into his free hand

Can you stop now?
>>
>>17285992
his arm's outstretched and he's holding the pistol in his hand. as for their decision to shoot LaVoy he just struck an officer, and was reaching into his pockets after raising his hands.
>>
>>17286226
I don't know what skin color you're seeing everything does seem like a silhouette to me and it seems like he emerges from the woods raising a slim rigid object that is slung on his shoulder. Threat is neutralized then he swings the object/weapon down into a ready position across his body.

I'll concede that 10 seconds later he does appear to be checking the chamber of an automatic handgun.
>>
It looks odd.

Maybe it's Heart Attack Gun.

Daily reminder that Heart Attack Gun is confirmed to exist.
>>
>>17286240
I don't give a fuck about that. Finicum basically dared them to do it on national TV so he shouldn't have been too surprised they did.
>>
>Its a gun
Its almost a foot longer than a standard firearm.
>>
>>17286115
No it's not weird. Why would they not have people to stop someone making a run for it on foot?
>>
>>17286079
Too blurry, but they are FBI agents.
It wouldn't be a rifle unless they are issued them.
More than likely, it's an agent holding his pistol in an unconventional 1 handed stance as he's trudging through snow and reaching for something on his belt.
However, that motherfucker has some goddamn long monkey arms, even for carrying a pistol with what is probably an attached flashlight on it (hence the box look to it).
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (19KB, 338x231px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
19KB, 338x231px
>>17286730
Forgot to attach pic.
>>
>>17286730
>>17286741
Okay I feel like you're pretty /k/ and you have a slightly better version of the video so I can see it now. This fucking agent though with his long arms in a short sleeve shirt and no coat in this snow it's still weird.
>>
>>17286191
its not hard to identify the caliber as not only was it released what caliber weapon the guy was shot with. its a standard issue 9mm
>>
>>17286809
Could be thermal long sleeves. Those are thin and don't interfere with aiming.
>>
>>17286809
Depends on where the agent was sent from.
If he's a local agent, he'd be acclimated to the cold and might be wearing some sort of tan thermals under the black/blue uniform.
Remember, these were special task force FBI, not your regular suit and tie guys. These are like the ones that you would have found at Ruby Ridge or the Koresh compound in Waco, as such, they have a different dress code than your typical field agent.
Standard issued pistol for the FBI is Glock 22 or 23, in .40S&W, if they fail to qualify with those, they get a 17 or 19 in 9mm. However, being a special tactics team, it could very well be a Glock 22 in Desert Tan with attached flashlight - which at that distance would blend in perfectly with skin.
>>
It's not exactly news that the government has access to technology far beyond what normal people know of, but let's be real, it's not exactly tested by random FBI agents in the open, they're tested in secret facilities.
>>
>>17286823
Standard FBI issue is a Glock 22/23 in .40S&W.
Failure to qualify downgrades to a Glock 17/19 in 9mm.
>>
>>17286911
>>17286823
So the official story is that the elite agent who took him down is using the loser gun?

Also wasn't it ATF at Ruby Ridge?
>>
The FBI aren't as evil and secret as you faggots think. There are other alphabet agencies that do corrupt shit. The FBI is pretty vanilla.
>>
>>17286966
USMS, ATF, and FBI were at Ruby.
More than likely, it's a .40S&W Finicum got shot with. It tends to be the women agents who use the 17/19.
That anon doesn't know what standard issue is for the bureau.
>>
>>17285992
not paranormal wtf its just a gun faggot
>>
>>17286191
Standard issue. Also just searched and news say 9mm pistol. Why do people get defenseive whenthey make a mistake, if you made a mistake take the advice given and move on with your investigation. Investing onself into theories is why certain theories stagnate and never progress.
>>
>>17285992
>>LaVoy Finicum crashes into snow
Yep
>Exits vehicle, holding hands up
Uh huh
>Goes for shoulder holster
Nope, he was just startled by the skinwalker agent coming out of the woods.
>>Guy comesout of the fucking woods (not from roadblock)
Skinwalker agent
>Points strange antenna-like device
Skinwalker's arm is abnormally long. Don't worry he can shorten it.
>No visible shots fired
Skinwalker agent killed him with the ultra deadly purple bullet!
>Finicum dies
Skinwalker agent gains a new identity.
>>
>>17286911
>>17286966
>>17286999

>>17286823 here
It was a OST that took him down using a glock 22 chambered in .40S&W

I assumed it was a buretta m9 but I was wrong. Whatever. not a big deal. point being its not alien weaponry.
>>
>>17285992
keep an eye on the long thing after buddy drops its his arm its just the way the camera is angled and the stance hes using.

You can clearly see the long thing collapse and bend at the elbow as the shooter is walking down just after the shooting and other agents run up.
>>
how are lasers secret tech lmao
>>
You can see the cop Has a stiff arm holding the gun. After he drops you see him lower his arm and break at the elbow. It doesn't look like anything is dropped in the snow.
>>
the video quality is so bad yuo faggots will never know
>>
>>17288769
a) nice OC again CBA
b) he had his hands up and they shot the fuck out of him
c) theres no sound so you couldnt here the gunshots

honestly it looked like murder to me

> the guy ran way out into the open and had his hands as far away from his hips as he possibly could
>he looked at the ground and bent over like he offered to lay down twice
>they probably ordered him not to lie down
>and then shot him multiple times
>he never drew his pistol
>op attempts to say he went for his holster
>op implies laster weapons
>op implies no visible shots were fired
>who is op? what are your creds?
>cba plz go
>>
>>17288841
op links to &time-continue=xxx url
doesnt use the normal &t=XmXs url
>is this from youtube movie maker?
op links oc from fbi channel
op knows its OSP
>whoever the fuck that is
>>
Found this http://youtu.be/kUzzrjBo_HU
>>
>>17288841
the fuck are you talking about mate?
>>
>>17288850
that was a shootout
the cop started shooting before he reached
cop started blasting and running at him while he had his hands up

holy fuck
>>
Taser
>>
Fucn it
>>
File: radiobaby.png (123KB, 400x1248px) Image search: [Google]
radiobaby.png
123KB, 400x1248px
>>17288869
unfortunately

christians never realize when they are the devils pawns

they are war-shippers
they are Ra-legions

christian on christian murder here
all wars are one ra-legion vs another ra-legion

enjoy your Markury radio wire vaccines
>from the christian saencetists
>>
File: 1452005865351.png (920KB, 800x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1452005865351.png
920KB, 800x1080px
>>17288884
This is Ra btw
>>
bump!

can we bring /x/'s qual% up a little?

i believe we all make it, one day, space cowboy chqmploo des.....
>>
File: westsidereptos.png (97KB, 384x420px) Image search: [Google]
westsidereptos.png
97KB, 384x420px
>>17288884
quads
>>17288900
dubs

suck it nerds
if i roll dubs again OP was cia or fbi
>>
>>17288920
100% fbi shot first

that one agent was strafing and shooting
>i wonder if thats in their training?

also he almost eats shit on the snow cuz probably he was shooting

also they were shooting most likely BC protocol would imply telling the client to get on the ground or put his hands on his head, if they werent doing it would look like video related.

>dats a murder video mang
>>
Just my opinion, but something really stinks about the portion in question.

It's might a taser. If it was a pistol there would have been smoke from the discharge. But if it was a taser, it was set to a level to be lethal. The man hit didn't thrash from the voltage....he just went down like a sack of potatoes. Notice that neither officer followed up the weapons discharge by approaching and securing the prisoner, as is standard procedure in Law Enforcement. The normal action is to approach the disabled assailant, frisk him for weapons and restrain him. They didn't do that. After he goes down, they simply move away from him. THEY LEFT HIM ON THE GROUND UNSECURED. That can only mean they didn't expect him to get up. It looks like he also fell into the snow face down, which raises suffocation concerns. But again, there was no effort to move in on him.

My Opinion, this footage documented a murder.
>>
>>17289199
You 12 year olds are real faggots. Taser set to kill? Doesn't convulse? Didn't you ever have a fastabs?

Ffs you people are out of your element.
>>
>fbi uses secret new military tech
>fbi posts video to their official youtube channel
>video racks up more than half a million views
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>inb4 no weapon flash
>xtards don't trust anything
>all of their knowledge comes from hollywood movies
>>
>>17289271
Love how you mock a post but don't provide your own guess. I should get you a dildo to slap on the table to show your displeasure while you rant. Oh and we cannot forget a football helmet to protect your precious head while you headbutt the table while you throw your tantrum.

Do you even know how a taser works? Ever been shocked with one? I have, and I'm telling you that unless the guy had a bad heart, there should have been convulsions. There wasn't. He goes down, and some seconds later his arm moves slightly. Then he is still.

Still doesn't explain why they didn't secure the suspect. Even if it was a matter of them fearing the occupants of the vehicle, they would have dragged the man out of range to secure him. They didn't. That speaks volumes about how they viewed him in the situation.

One other thought on the man emerging from the treeline.....in situations like a roadblock forcing a vehicle stop, HRT uses snipers to evaluate vehicle occupants and neutralize any they deem to be an imminent threat. They would have been posted at an elevated position away from the main perimeter to observe.
>>
>>17285992
It's just a pistol man, dude has some long monkey arms though.
>>
>>17285992
It's a fucking stun gun, you mouth breathing goon.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.