[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/. A long long time ago I used to stream horror movies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: camera.jpg (189KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
camera.jpg
189KB, 1280x960px
Hello /x/. A long long time ago I used to stream horror movies for this board. I wanna say I quit in 2010 or 2011 due to lack of time. I've recently gotten the itch to start back up, though. However I realized times have changed. I know the streaming program I used to use is probably no longer the best option. I'd say what it was, but it used to be word filtered. Let's just say it was Live.

I was wondering what the best program was for this kind of thing now, so I can bring back my old double feature. It's strange. /x/ used to have a bunch of streams going. Pretty much every night of the week you could find several channels all showing good stuff. Now, it's hardly seen, which is a shame, cause it was always fun watching movies with you guys.
>>
streams vanished over time, think copyright or some shit
used to be in tinychat etc. back in '11-'12
>>
>>17284013
There are no word filters on 4chan you fucking cunt now piss off
>>
>>17284026

There are. And some words/phrases used to be instabanned. There's a reason "my face" became "mfw". You can thank an /sp/ mod for that some years ago.
>>
>>17284013
OBS or Xsplit are your best bet. Vaughnlive is a good site for streaming.
>>
>>17284013
You mean you haven't got a life even after 6 years?
>>
>>17284034
Oh god that's just autistic it became mfw because lazy fucks love abbreviations you spurg lord
>>
>>17284026
Holy newness of new.
>he wasn't here for roodypoo

And I rarely post about posters being new people.
>>
>>17284388

No. A mod on /sp/ got mad over all the "my face" threads and made the phrase an instaban. To counter, posters on /sp/ started abbreviating it as "mfw" and it took off. Just because something happened before your time, doesn't mean it didn't happen. You probably don't even know what /sanc/ was.
>>
File: chucktingle.jpg (13KB, 456x335px) Image search: [Google]
chucktingle.jpg
13KB, 456x335px
The streams stopped because mods started instabanning and deleting stream threads and barely anyone showed up for them anyway.

I'm from back then, too.

I hope you can start up the streams again, anon. God bless.

Pls don't respond to newfags who don't even know about word filters hth
>>
>>17284885

I'm hoping I can bring it back. If I get it going, hopefully others will follow. Some of the best times I had were watching streams with /x/, both in my channel and others. Even if I can only do it once/twice a week, I figure it'll be something.
>>
>>17284013
Lets get a stream going for dead snow 1 and 2
>>
File: 15409427.jpg (129KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
15409427.jpg
129KB, 400x400px
>>17284013
YESSSSSSSSSS, Bring back the /x/ streams. I don't have any program recomendations, but I'm with you on this one, anon. I got introduced to a lot of crazy shit back in the day thanks to these streams, now people only use those shitty netflix sync plug-ins.
>>
>>17284885

Why would they delete stream threads?
>>
Say whaaaaaat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwfqCO6PMcc

Gangstalking is tonights topic
>>
Still looking into programs. Seems like everything wants you to subscribe and pay up nowadays. If I can't find a free alternative, this will have to wait till payday. However, I can say what the first movie I'll be streaming will be. One of my all time favorites, and a crowd pleaser when I used to show it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ_D9OjDoQ0
>>
>>17286098
Avatarfag circlejerks, its similarity to marketing and this unwritten thing about taking conversation offsite. The first two are enough and the last one is merely an interesting footnote.
>>
Fuck I miss the old streams, used to watch them nearly daily
>>
File: received_1023366144373790.jpg (76KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
received_1023366144373790.jpg
76KB, 960x720px
RIP stream threads
>>
bumping this thread for interest
>>
>>17284885
God I miss staying up late at night watching b-rate movies with anons.
>>
OP just checking in. Give me a week, anons. That's all I ask. In the meantime, I encourage others to hop on board and start streaming as well. I've said it, and others agreed, watching streams with fellow /x/ posters was a load of fun, some of the most fun I've had on this site. We can bring those times back, and make /x/ a better place in the process.
>>
INSTASYNCH instasynch
>>
streams were fun. the chat was usually more entertaining than the movie. I'd tune in.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.