[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best creepy stories of Disney Theme Parks, or just Disney in general.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: dark souls castle.jpg (405KB, 2843x2132px) Image search: [Google]
dark souls castle.jpg
405KB, 2843x2132px
Best creepy stories of Disney Theme Parks, or just Disney in general.
>>
Abandoned by Disney
>>
>>17281185
i heard alot of pedos go there
>>
Castmember's get the "axe" (in more ways than one) if found spilling secrets on the internet. RIP CM.
>>
I have a couple.

I was working in Disney's Animal Kingdom after dark. We had to put turf in the swan/spoonbill exhibit. My leader told me to go and get more of the turf, so I had to walk, in the dark, in the jungle of DAK to get it. Now, I heard a weird growl/toad like sound. Then I got this creepy feeling of being watched. In the darkness, I saw two yellow eyes.

Here's another one...

Tom Sawyers island was closed for maintenance, so they sent the horticulture team in there to pick weeds. When I went into the cave, I felt as though someone was watching me and walking behind me. I felt someone touch the back of my neck, but no one was there.

And lastly... this was not in the park, but in tunnels below. I saw someone blatantly filming the tunnels. Then I heard one of the toros coming. Then, they cuffed the employee and threw him in one of the rooms.

More stories? I was a horticulture employee there...

Can't think of much else... I saw UFO's flying over the castle in magic kingdom. Big orbs descending. They were reddish brown.
>>
>>17282919
In Orlando, right? Just to check. I love the idea of this thread and you had just the right language to make it believable.
>>
File: 1438357326761.jpg (841KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1438357326761.jpg
841KB, 2560x1600px
A good few things in here to read about.
http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Disney.html
>>
The scariest thing about Disney is how VERY much they know that "bitch we are LETTING YOU work for US. We can drop your ass and hire one of the several million other people prostrated before us." And don't give a fuuuuuck
>>
>>17282919
I'm still waiting for your spooky disney experience.
>>
Not my own story, but legend has it Disney has weird experimental beasts somewhere on the property. And of course it's got to be haunted, so much energy there for so many years, somethings bound to stick around.
>>
>>17283053
Yes Orlando
>>
>>17283064
Okay, well in the living on the land ride where the biotech interns work, there was a a security guard that was friends with me. This was a post about what he saw:

https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/30alk5/i_was_an_undercover_security_officer_at_walt/
>>
>>17282905
you know that was an RP right?
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>17283195

Seriously believe it's bull shit, but god damned entertaining bullshit. 10/10 would read again.
>>
Knowing you're treated like a mouse in a maze with each event on the street and parade used to control the flow of people to a given area.

This was in one of my it books when studying
>>
Ate dinner in the castle and kept being told how long this particular wait staff had all worked there. It was weird they all seemed unhappy and scared. They kept looking over their shoulders looking for something or someone. It was odd.
>>
File: 1428118842587.jpg (28KB, 495x750px) Image search: [Google]
1428118842587.jpg
28KB, 495x750px
>>17283195
Dude, that was probably your post, and it is so full of shit. Like the other guy said, it's entertaining bullshit, but it's bullshit.

Having worked at a theme park in the area and knowing tons of people that worked at Disney, I can tell he knows his shit. They use Nextel or whatever and the core thing makes sense, but that goes a little too far. Taking it all the way up to the CIA or whatever and the way it went down, and implying that OPD was somehow in on it, kind of made it a little overwrought.

And here's the big thing. They were ready to kill him. Allen was his co-worker, right? They were just going to knock him off to keep the secret. The parks are huge and have strong security. Why would an organization strong enough to do whatever in that story, and ready to kill him, just let him leave the park? Let him come back and work and give stories to law enforcement? Go back to work with someone that just tried to shoot him like some shit was hunky-dory? Even if he didn't and he left out that backdoor, if they knew where he lived, why would they let him live to go on and tell his story to cops and the internet?

Like, fun story, good work, but have a little internal consistency. If someone threatens to kill you, they can't step back on that. They already went too high, any lower threat is pointless now, and if they attempt it they aren't just going to let it slide.

>>17283185
Wicked. Orlando is a spooky place, something has always been off about it, even if that's just me being crazy or most people don't feel it immediately. People that have lived there a while agree with me, though. Good stories. Never heard of a UFO sighting around there, though, aside from one time when I probably saw a shooting star or something.

Just saying, you're watched everywhere in that park. Everywhere. And to the yellow eyes, you were in Animal Kingdom.
>>
Pirates is haunted. The ghosts name is paul. He breaks the ride. Im a performer there and this is a legit thing people try not to irritate. There's even a tree they're affraid to remove because, "paul liked that tree."
>>
>>17281185
I hear there is a constant problem of people dumping loved ones ashes in the haunted mansion..
>>
There's secret door/passages/tunnels all over the parks. Disney = CIA
>>
File: 19!132118b .jpg (112KB, 650x566px) Image search: [Google]
19!132118b .jpg
112KB, 650x566px
>>
File: fo1_r1_500.png (322KB, 496x492px) Image search: [Google]
fo1_r1_500.png
322KB, 496x492px
>>
File: m0u53 (3).jpg (23KB, 490x440px) Image search: [Google]
m0u53 (3).jpg
23KB, 490x440px
>>
Maybe unrelatedish but I find adults who are obsessed with Disney creepy as fuck
>>
>>17286399
>be friends with a girl
>her family is obsessed with Disney
>collected the crap, visited the parks multiple times per year etc
>the mother carried a Mickey Mouse stuffed toy around the house
>talked to it in a baby voice
>""Does Mickey wanna go to store with Mommy?"
>Wut

For all the "joy" Disney supposedly brought them, they seemed to me like a bunch of zombified depressives.
>>
File: 1284237088963.jpg (17KB, 345x323px) Image search: [Google]
1284237088963.jpg
17KB, 345x323px
>>
>>17286399
>>17286426
Last semester I had a lab class with a fat chick with a full-on beard. Not just a few stray hairs. This bitch had pubes on her face and didn't even try to hide it. She always wore this Eeyore jacket, even during the warm months. I used to call her Winnie the Beard.

To be fair, my mom has a Piglet obsession, and she cried when her sister got her a Piglet ornament last year. Creeped me the fuck out too.
>>
>>17281185
I have one...a churro costs $3.50
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.