[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The "Bloop"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
What does /x/ think of this sound clip?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hb0YUQ1aqk
>>
dude, its giant air bubbles from sinkholes underwater
>>
it's been debated on this board multiple times before. general consensus says it's Cthulhu.
>>
>>17280319
Sauce please.

>>17280323
That's what I'm going with until proven otherwise.
>>
great Caesars salad!
>>
>>17280319
It turned out to be icebergs scraping together, or something similar.
>>
It's a glacier breaking
>>
worlds loneliest whale is way more spooky, and its actually real
>>
I just thought of a name for my band.
Whales In Hell. Hit me up of you think
That's cool or whatever.

Peace
>>
>>17280359
Pretty good. Save it.
>>
>>17280359
solid name. can I get a mixtape?
>>
>>17280314
it's your mom taking a dump
>>
I'm not a marine biologist, therefore, if I wasn't told that the noise in question was out of the ordinary I would have absolutely no idea it was significant.
As for the Cthulhu theory, I hereby pledge my loyalty to our new dark overlord. Long may he reign.
>>
OP's pic is irrelevant to the proportion of the sound and anatomically stupid.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1453252101515.jpg (53KB, 653x638px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1453252101515.jpg
53KB, 653x638px
>>17280359
Please tell me you're prog
>>
>>17280409
Crack doesn't look so bad!
>>
The bloop a cute.
>>
>>17280314
I really hope that it is real. Every time it's brought up there is constant argument between people saying the scientists said it was organic, the people saying the scientists changed their mind and it was merely an iceberg sinking and others saying the scientists never said that.

It's just one big circle.
>>
The Yawn of Cthulhu
>>
>>17280343
Even then, the ice thing is not all that solid either as an explanation
>>
>>17280409
>>17280513
>crack
It's meth.
She's literally the poster girl for Faces of Meth.

In fact, all three of them are from that ad campaign. They're all meth victims except the meme man from the lower right.
>>
>The Yawn of Cthulhu
zozzle. that's more like it.
>>
>>17281213
>it's been explained
>no that explanation isn't good enough
I don't even understand your type sometimes.
>>
>>17280343
People who made the iceberg claim later redacted it.
>>
>>17281295
see
>>17281859
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 600x563px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 600x563px
>>17280357
Just read up on that, thanks. It is spooky. And kinda sad.
>>
i think the nazis have a secret facility at the bottom of the ocean and their just trolling us
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.