[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Super Spoopy O.C.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: xoc.png (1MB, 2709x1100px) Image search: [Google]
xoc.png
1MB, 2709x1100px
Let's get to rolling /x/.
>>
>>17279991
Rawling
>>
>>17280000
Meh I don't like SCP's format, I'm rerolling and that's it
>>
>>17280005

you go girl
>>
>>17279991
Sounds pretty fun.
>>
>>17279991
y2hec not
>>
>>17279991
got crap, reroll
>>
File: 1406942447837.png (252KB, 415x595px) Image search: [Google]
1406942447837.png
252KB, 415x595px
>>17279991
*spreads anus*
Yes
*closes anus*
>>
Hue
>>
>>17279991
ROLLING START!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrtl41oZxOA
>>
roll
>>
>>17279991
rolling
>>
>>17279991
roll
>>
>>17280118
reroll
>>
File: oh.jpg (157KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
oh.jpg
157KB, 1920x1200px
>>17279991
>>17280061
--The Void--
i had entered the void. They say there's nothing in the void, but then, nothing is something. Without seeing it, or lack of it, it's impossible to comprehend. You look left, right, up, down, infront and behind and it's the same. totally, completely and utterly the same. You can move around in any direction and make no progress at all. the utter emptiness. imagine floating miles underwater, with no light, and you cant work out whats up or down. you feel completely powerless, and theres nothing you can do at all.
>>
>>17280127
God I hate the ocean.
8/10 pasta m8
>>
>>17280154
>>
>>17280127
praise the great equalizer, the all comforting abyss.
>>
>>17280154
>>17280162
"when you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you"
-Friedrich Nietzsche
>>
>>17280162
canybalisim...huh...their was a guy who ate his son, the shot him self eating a honey bun...drop it, drop, def row...
>>
ehra
>>
Roll nigger
>>
i rolled 18

opened my closet saw a nigger got stabbed
>>
>>17280223
went to Germany...got raped by refugees
>>
File: react10.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
react10.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>mfw only good content
>>
>>17279991
another one
>>
>>17279991
rollerderby
>>
>>17279991
roll
>>
File: nope2.gif (994KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
nope2.gif
994KB, 400x225px
>>17280270
not depression, thanks

weird gif
>>
sure another.
>>
Fuck it
>>
>>17280283
give a not shit one plz
>>
>>17279991
Roll
>>
Eeeeh
>>
>>17280328
I was lured by a sign of luck and a promise of freedom, but really I am doomed to a pit of angst and misery. Everyone here is faceless, and none too quick to pass up a chance to spit from their acid tongues into the faces of one another. Sometimes I think I would've been better off leaving this door closed, but at the same time it has become a part of my soul. 4chan
>>
Weeeell shiiiiiiiiiiiit
>>
>>17280361
Already been done in the thread so reroll
>>
>>17280290
--hidden messages--
You can probably guess what my life is like, 35 hours of work a week, shitty apartment, you get the idea. Obviously, my life had been pretty pretty monotone, i hadn't had a girlfriend in a few years and rent was only going one way. Up. Recently, in the news, there had been a mad killer of sorts stalking the streets, near where i live. Every time i thought about it it sent chills down my spine.

Not only was work many hours a week, it was a 25 minute walk. Every night, or so it seemed, the boss made me stay behind to do overtime. i eXpressed my lack of will to do more work, but i couldn't complain, extra money was extra money.
The last night i worked overtime was horrible- not from the work itself; but from the journey home: as i was nearly home, i noticed a man in a heavy coat shuffling along; seemingly in a hurry- and i soon saw why- as swift and fluent as a gust of air, the heavy coated man fell without as much as a thud.

the swift figure dissipated after that, into thin air, without a trace. but i did notice a small note, folded over, only a few inches across.
"read the capitals"
>>
>>17279991
rollin rollin rollin
>>
>>17280554
I'd lost my job and my girl, and fallen into the dark embrace of depression. I had savings, and I lived off those. I was housebound 23.5 hours a day.
I'd fall asleep spilling my scotch on my self at about 8 am every morning, wake up 5 hours later and start drinking again. It was a dark time for me, I was thoroughly unhappy with the way my life was going.
Then things got worse. I bought 20+ bottles of Chivas Regal, alot of cigarettes and a shit tonne of microwave meals, deciding to leave my flat as little as possible.
Hours into days
Days into weeks
weeks into months etc
One night I took a bad turn and drank so much that my mind was wiped of all memories of the evening. The next day I awoke on my couch, feeling like death. I got up and sat by my window for an hour. It was strange because i had no desire to eat, smoke or drink. I walked around my flat kicking bottles out of my way. And I had an epiphany. It had gone on too long, I had to change my life around. I had to get back out there, to spite those corporate assholes and that lying bitch. I felt a great sense of purpose for the first time in months.
I walked with purpose to the full length mirror in my living room to stare myself down, to look at myself and accept what I saw as me.
I got to the mirror.
I looked in the mirror.
And I saw my room.
I saw my empty room.
What I mean is, I couldn't see me.
I freaked out.
I studied this reflection intently. That's when I saw it. I saw me, lying on my couch. I turned around and sure enough there I was. Lying on my back, mouth agape full of vomit. Skin waxy, eyes glassy. I fell to my knees.
If only I'd realised the stupidity of my depression maybe one night earlier, I'd still be alive. But hey, I have the whole of eternity to think about the ways I fucked up now. Forever, and ever
and ever
and
ever...
>>
rolllin
>>
Ricky Ticky Relly
>>
Rawlin!
>>
Bread rolling
>>
>>17281416

I've never been very spiritual, but when i died it all became clear, as i went up to the pearly gates, i couldn't believe it. Heaven was actually real all this time, i was in line for ages when i finally reached the the front of the line, i was asked my name, he found it in the book he had and was like " sorry bro but you can't get in, you were too much of a prick mate" i was totally bummed out but accepted it. " before i go" i said to the man, " whats god like?" He said "see for yourself" i looked through the gates and i could see a labrador running and smiling shining in the sun, that's when the guy said "remember god is just dog spelt backwards". Then i began to fall, i hit the ground and immediately woke up, ejaculating in my pants. The end.... Or is it????? No its the end
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.