[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In all seriousness.. is this space moss and is that a spaceship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

In all seriousness.. is this space moss and is that a spaceship inside it? Try not to think about how it's "too big to be possible", pretend it's much smaller than this. Some might see that, so no worries..
>>
I don't see the ship but I guess you could call that space moss. In the universe, macro-sized stuff and micro-sized stuff then to behave following the same patterns. Everything is the same cause the universe is fractal
>>
>>17279189
tend*
>>
>>17279189

It just realy looks like a giant ship or some kind of metallic structure covered by this moss and possibly stuck there

Pretty cool
>>
>>17279189
>>17279179
...I uhh.. are we abstract thinking or something here? Like calling something that we know, something different for the fun of it?
>>
>>17279224

If you'd like. Let's say it is some kind of organism.
>>
>>17279251
It could look like one I suppose. But I find the fact that theyre star nurserys far more intriguing.
>>
It's just lots of gas.
>>
>>17279179
It reminds me of seaweeds like you see in pics of old shipwrecks.
>>
Holy shit OP, your right. It looks exactly like a plant or some moss. I thought you were retarded desu until I viewed the picture in a bigger resolution
>>
dumb ass op that's a nebula you can't even see it with normal campers. the picture was taken at different wavelengths other than visible light like radio, infrared, xray etc. colors were added to help with our interpretation. this nebula is like a nest for stars. those colorful gases condense and form stars over long periods of time. old stars explode into those gases and so on
>>
File: 1424665017835.jpg (32KB, 650x560px) Image search: [Google]
1424665017835.jpg
32KB, 650x560px
>>
>>17279264

What if they ARE stars, but in another dimension they are what they appear to be.. yet are blurred due to appearance of lights bouncing off them from such a distance?

Unfortunately we'll never know. I'm sure it'll be awesome as hell to paint the patterns seen here
>>
>>17279552

Yes, we know that's a nebula, but some of us are trying to think a bit more abstract here. You're on /x/ - paranormal after all. The most detriment to this board are people constantly trying to remind others the scientific perspective of everything posted here, and that's not what people are looking for. There's no harm in wondering something so far beyond your reach.
>>
>>17279508
>Holy shit OP, your right. It looks exactly like a plant or some moss. I thought you were retarded desu until I viewed the picture in a bigger resolution

Yes, I also zoomed in thinking it'd be even clearer that it was gas.. but it just looked even more like space moss.
I'm sure I can trick someone into thinking this was an actual picture of moss if I didn't tell them anything about the image beforehand.
>>
What if the births and explosions of stars are so insanely powerful that the explosion can come up with intelligent complex structures like this? Perhaps it's alive too, until the star is born and all that gas is sucked in. The universe is intelligent after all. You could consider stars alive if you wanted to.
>>
>>17279179
ya good theory op, does look like space moss

wow thread
>>
>>17279796
...But it's not. Its gas. It has Damn near no mass. It has no decernable form. It begins to condense then ignites and becomes stars. And it gets there by an old star exploding and leaving behind it's entrails to become more stars.

Dude it's a nebula. Its a fucking hodge podge of marvelous scientic discoveries, properties, and beauty that rivals the possibilities of what we don't know about it.

It's cool to go down the rabbit hole man but nebulas are something that really doesn't need to be made more mystic than it already is.
>>
>>17279909
I don't want to give the impression that I'm questioning what it is and denying it up and down, but I guess I can see I'm going too much into some kind of fringe philosophy than paranormal at this point. Ah.. I probably should've made this thread differently
>>
>>17279909
>No mass
triggered
>>
>>17279941
No no I get ya bud but it's hard for someone like me with roots planted into "is what it is" kind of thinking. Shits very complicated and unknown for sure. Space is hard.

>>17279950
Hey I said damn near. It has to condense somehow. Plus Jupiter would float if you could put it in water. So yea. Damn near.
>>
>>17279179
Son, are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>17279950
its actually so big the tiny hubble would pick up the space between the atoms of the metal of the ship

(not op)

cool theory
>>
If it were space weeds would you really be surprised? The weeds on Earth aren't so special either, the same universe that created the stars and the complex patterns you see here is the same universe that created complex patterns with organic material on Earth. That's oversimplifying it sure but if anything it'd be exhilerating to realize there's a giant portal to an interdimensional and giant space amoeba with a space colony inside of it using it for energy and nourishment. Imagine if you were that big and that WAS space weeds, and it was edible.. sustainable food and energy for your massive space colonies.
>>
>>17279983
You meant density
>>
>>17280158
And you're absolutely right. That's what I did mean. Thanks man. Sammsonite. I was way off.
>>
>>17279831
No, no it really isn't alive. Sorry to burst your bubble man but that's just not how things work.
>>
>>17279179
It looks like a close up of an eye. I love how you can tell there is a mass forming in the middle by how the tendrils of gas deep towards the center like a pit. Relativity and thinking of a "hole" in three dimensional space is ducking neeto
>>
>>17280233

No one is disagreeing with you, people are just speculating. This is a paranormal board after all, why can't people think outside of the box or change perspectives here? It's fun, it raises questions, and it's right along with the nature of this board. I like threads like this.

>>17280249
It does look like an eye.
>>
>>17280201
It's cool buddy
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.