[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone got anymore on this thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (210KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
210KB, 640x1136px
Has anyone got anymore on that thread, i wanted to read it but it was deleted when I clicked the view button.

Why was it deleted?
Has anyone got anymore on it?
>>
File: image.png (544KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
544KB, 640x1136px
Does anyone have the info that was posted in here?

Is the thread archived?
>>
>>17279114
dkidnt read the thread but its all old stuff.

btw what happened to david ickes forums?
>>
Bump, anyone have anymore info on this, I've heard about ball hicks/alex jones,

But does anyone have the rest of the info?
>>
OP -- Take your endless babbling about actors and actresses to /tv/
>>
>>17279114
It was just a psycho who kept rambling stuff like 'I don't have time to post this", "one day you will thank me", just a regular schizophreniac
>>
Shill mods took down thread obviously, why delete it?

Why?
>>
>>17279146
Tinfoil hat much?
>>
This is 4chan, and 4chan /x/ at that, so it was taken down cause op was a psycho?

I dont think anyone is buying that.
>>
Someone post the pics from the previous thread
>>
It was guy saying how elites act as multiple people, some people i don't really know or give a fuck about but that was the jist. Think he said amy winehouse is lady gaga lol.
>>
>>17279114
He said the pope was the high sparrow, and obama was a tranny, i never saved the pictures though
>>
>>17279167
Interesting, did you save any pics?
>>
He also said Elvis, Michael Jackson and Ziggy Stardust are still alive.
Too bad Lemmy is still dead
>>
My question is why was it deleted, and what faggot mod deleted it,

I want an answer from the mods
>>
>>17279175
nah sorry anon.
>>
>>17279180
He never said any of that, i never saved the pics though
>>
>>17279192
Yeah he did, he posted a shitload of youtube "evidence"... Not sure about Elvis, though, but Elvis is always alive somewhere
>>
>>17279114
Im op, ive looked into billhicks/alex jones, and i think theyre the same person, and david icke does look like gary numan in that picture

So i want to see the rest of the thread,

I can see how hard that one anon is trying to divert me from this,
>>
The more shit you say the more it just affirms what i believe anout slex jones, and gives credibility to the other claims

Im looking into them now
>>
>>17279205
Is it me? >>17279135
>>17279150
>>17279180
>>17279203
>>
lmao Alex Jones isn't Bill Hicks but CIA!
>>
Thread is full of shill cunts
>>
If anyone has the pictures post them, thanks, OP
>>
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17278509/

I was surprised it got deleted, it seemed like it belonged here as much as anything else.
>>
OP, it is really strange and interesting to me that the thread got deleted and now there are people trying to convince you that it's not worth looking into and that it was just a schizoid or something.
I read some stuff about being a legal person or a corporate entity a long time ago, real legalese shit, so I wonder if these have anything to do with that.
>>
>>17279146
>obama is a gay
>michelle is a tranny
>this is /x/

Ok then.

Fyi, Numan looks nothing like Icke
>>
>>17279205
>ive looked into billhicks/alex jones,
>and i think theyre the same person,

What a fucking retard.

Has anyone else noticed how /x/ is full of retards lately? Not the usual "huehue retards", but full-on proper "eat their own shit" type retards?

The fuck is going on?
>>
>>17279284
they are probably fuckin up people brains with energy weapons
>>
>>17279284
alex jones isn't funny... and also looks nothing like bill... and those teeth comparisons, lol, nope, not the same.

idgaf about michelle or MJ, i only am here to defend the late Bill Hicks' honor.
>>
File: image.png (197KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
197KB, 640x1136px
Interesting
>>
File: image.jpg (201KB, 1076x772px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201KB, 1076x772px
>>
>>17279271
I think he does
>>
>>17279334
Those two ears look nothing alike
>>
>>17279344
Specsavers dude.
>>
Guys! Guys! Guys! I was just in that disinfo shill thread and it 404d! Save what you have!!!
>>
>>17279114
>>17279324
More please!!!>>17279324
>>
File: HELLO_dalai.jpg (46KB, 599x435px) Image search: [Google]
HELLO_dalai.jpg
46KB, 599x435px
Phil Silvers and the Dali Lama are the same person!!
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.