[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't believe in ressurection but you guys brought me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: logo2015 large.jpg (83KB, 1600x1515px) Image search: [Google]
logo2015 large.jpg
83KB, 1600x1515px
I don't believe in ressurection but you guys brought me back from the brink last night. I was going to off myself but you guys threw one thing I haven't done yet at me. I thought about it. Long and hard. And decided I'll give it a shot.

I'm going to be your personal paranormal hunter.

Now I'm not going while hog on this. The money is my wife's from her inheritance so if it doesn't work out and I still off myself, I'm not gonna take 10g off her to go to Japan for nothing. She gave me a budget of 200$ for the first one so camera or video won't be likely. I'll only have a story to give you guys for the first time or so.

I'm in Houston Texas. Willing to travel as much as 50 miles outside the city. What are some things you guys heard about in/around that range that you've wanted tested/proven? I should note I'd prefer avoiding houses/buildings this first one. Ghosts aren't something I'd like to fuck with just yet. And what gear should I take?

Also general spook hunting thread
>>
>>17278873
Proud of you mate. Life is wonderful.
>>
>>17278873
I bet that 200 could cover a session with a therapist. I'm not trolling, you obviously need help. Think about your wife, ffs, not us greasy neck beards on 4chins.
>>
Try mindfulness. Meditate. Who knows, you might even be able to go astral or enlightenment or shit. Or simply be useful in the community by offring help and at least you will leave something good before you decide to end your life.
>>
File: 1452937629557.jpg (500KB, 1800x1140px) Image search: [Google]
1452937629557.jpg
500KB, 1800x1140px
>>17278873
Please heed >>17278881

I'm sick of people chasing after whatever next dream falls on their lap to stave off their impending sense of doom.

You're married, you seem well educated enough, though I think you want to chase spoops because you know it's a fools errand.

Hey, I'm not saying it's a bad idea, people can do whatever they want. Just make sure it's for the right reasons and you're not looking to detach yourself from a reality that makes you feel down.

And just a peice of advice if your hearts set on it; always describe yourself as a freelance investigator and you make absolutely no assumptions without evidence and your goal is to DISPROVE theories. It will give this newfound hobby of yours some credence.
>>
>>17278881

Yeah, except therapists kill themselves too.

Better do something with your life, it will end sometime anyway, no need to hurry.
>>
Houston here; You should go check out Paterson street at night, but you have to be careful not to be kicked out by cops. Take a voice recorder with you and I guarantee you will catch disembodied voices along with a strong energy in the area.
>>
>>17279035
>>17278881
>>17278992
Thank you guys for looking out, and sorry to say I have. For years. It just doesn't help. I sit and talk and they nod and it just rolls into mundanity of it all. It doesn't help and the pills don't either. They say it has to do with my manic depressive adhd not permitting my body to accommodate the dosage or some shit? Iunno.

As far as the detective thing I like it. I didn't know if I'd go in skeptical or just kind of witness it, but I guess you answered that for me too
>>
>>17279097
Got a zip code? And is it a block off street? Just checking if I should plan to B&E or if i can just go for a walk
>>
>>17279171
Yeah hang on let me look it up I know it's near I10 down hwy6 before getting to clay.
>>
>>17279178
>>17279171
It's 77084.
>>
>>17278873
agreed with the other posters, counseling first, spoop hunting after
>>
>>17279185
Shut I know that area. Wanna be brave and come with?
>>
>>17279035
Bro is doing something he is interested in. That's how you make a fulfilling life for yourself. Follow it until you're done or ready to move on to the next interest. We'll die sooner or later, might as well do stuff you like
>>
>>17280437
Everything. Honesty is all I can give her in exchange for the wealth I accidentally married into. Might be silly but it works for us
>>
File: 189.png (12KB, 800x974px) Image search: [Google]
189.png
12KB, 800x974px
>>17279035
You might want to read this book first.

http://a.pomf.cat/ccqrrm.zip
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.