[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My x

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Futurama.png (16KB, 558x496px) Image search: [Google]
Futurama.png
16KB, 558x496px
Hello people of /x/

I want to share this story with you and to see if anyone has ever experienced anything similar to this.
Not going to greentext so please bear with it.

I was 19 at the time,serbfag.Day goes on as it usually does,school,vidya,dinner and bed.Entire night I have this one dream where i stand and see this ruined old house,with some bushes with white flowers beside it,my view is not clear tho,i see as if im peeking trough something,but i cannot move my head to see,nor i know where i am,or this house.It does look familiar to me,its like i have seen it before but i cant recall from where.Nothing happens i just stare in it and try to remember,for what it seem like hours,then i wake up.Getting ready for school,usually have a coffee with mom before she goes to work,talk to her about my dream.She says people dream weird stuff sometimes,anyway we change the subject and i dont think about it anymore trough the day.Come back from school,vidya,dinner bed.Bam...same dream..only this time..there is this stench,smells so fucking bad..its disgusting and i wanna puke from it,i never felt this shitty smell before..it was horrifically sour.Same view,same house,nothing is happening but the stench..house seems so familiar...but i just cant remember.at this point i know im dreaming and i know it was the same dream as yesterday.I wake up..same coffee with mom,I tell her about my dream again,she gives me this book that explains dreams,i read some stuff about dreaming house,bushes,white flowers,and awful as fuck smell,some random shit about it..nothing meaningful.month passes and i didnt have this dream only those 2 times.forget about it totaly and dont even care.
Then suddenly my uncle dies,he lives in same town as i do,only few streets away.like 20 mins walk.He died on saturday night 11:30,now in our religion or tradition,you cant bury people on sunday,so the funeral was to be held at monday.
Pic related its the quick scetch of my dream.
dinner then cont?
>>
No ones interested..?
>>
>>17278771
Go on,im interested.
>>
File: 3441_00__131__29441_zoom.jpg (67KB, 316x600px) Image search: [Google]
3441_00__131__29441_zoom.jpg
67KB, 316x600px
>>17278771
Cont
So in small towns funeral goes on foot pushing the coffin to the church for some rituals and shit.then we proceed to graveyard for final ritual and down they go.the leader,first one in line is the cross bearer,carring a wooden cross to be placed on the grave,it has deadmans name birth and death year on it.this guy is usually nephew or grandchild.so yeah i had to carry the cross.
Pic related,its the type of cross.
>>
>>17278819
Cont
Its monday,we go to my uncles house,like 40 people there,we go inside to the coffin room to see him.As soon as we enter i feel the horrible smell,its my uncle,started to smell and rot,instantly get sick and go to bathroom to puke,not relate to dream at all,just dont remember it in this situation.
>>
>>17278832
The funeral starts ofmpeople get in positions,i grab the cross(1,20M size of cross) stand first in the line holding cross with both hands tip of bottom on the road,i stand little lower than cross cause road is elevated,they carry out the coffin and priest starts some rituals,so we go after hes done.I turn and watch it for abit then turn back and look at cross.
>>
>>17278856
I notice there is a small gap between the cube decoration on top of the cross and the cross base,i lower myself and look trough this little gap.The stench of dead body gets to me and its really strong and horrific.Instantly rekt by this shock,what i saw trough this gap is the house,it was all along right across the street,thats why it was so familiar in my dream,I dont know what happend,i felt so weird and started thinking about dejavu,trying to cope with the fact that i have dreamed this moment,and yet convincing myself that i feel weird because this was just a dejavu.Funeral goes on normally i think about it entire time,literaly convinced myself it was just dejavu and i couldnt not have possibly dreamed about this.decide to ask my mom does she remember if i spoke to her about some weird dream.She said i did tell her about my dream sometime back,and asked why do i ask her now.

What happened to me /x/?
Did I see the future?
>>
>>17278888
quads determine that i did see the future.
>>
>>17278888
Did anything similar happened to you after that event?Serbfags sure have some weird traditions.
>>
>>17278771
>>17278819
>>17278832
>>17278856
>>17278888
>englishmotherfuckerdoyouspeakit.jpeg

This is a complete mess to read,still a good story,were you using any drugs in that month?
>>
>>17278927
Nothing similar ever again,it was 7 years ago when this happened and its been on my mind ever since,i told this to my wife and few good friends,they were pretty neutral about it,saying stuff like "something sure exists up there"
>>
>>17278930
No,i dont speak it.
>>
>Posters: 1
Good thread OP.
Try to remember that you need to put a space after a punctuation, though.
>>
>>17278947
I did my best
>>
>>17278949
Your best is shit.
Why is /x/ full of Mexicans with shit grammar?
>>
>>17278958
hey its about story,not about grammar,i think its readable,ill try to greentext and improve my grammar next time.
>>
>>17278965
Try not to samefag so much next time.
>>
>>17278969
Only samefaged twice, I was trying to keep the thread alive, first time posting on /x/ don't know if they get deleted as fast as they do on /b/.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.