[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vampires

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 20

File: fangs.jpg (27KB, 1024x801px) Image search: [Google]
fangs.jpg
27KB, 1024x801px
It's a Wednesday afternoon and I am bored so I thought I would look up some information about vampires. I've tried looking through the /x/ archive, but it's mostly just RP AMA and schizophrenia.

There was one thing though; what are these 'surveys' that some anons here keep referring to in relation to vampires - what's so special about them and why don't they turn up in the archive?
>>
>>17278194
Nothing, it was most likely a scam luring in vulnerable minds.

The real truth is hidden. And will remain so.
>>
>>17278852
>The real truth is hidden. And will remain so.
Offer a clue please.
>>
>wants to learn about vampires
>complains that /x/ is crazy
>>
>>17279478
It will either happen to you, or it won't.

You wouldn't believe it otherwise.
>>
>>17278194

I tried all the search terms I could think of, seems it isn't there. It was posted one time, but the survey isn't supposed to be so they may have had it removed.

You post your email and get a survey, that's the procedure. then you wait 6 - 12 weeks for a reply that may never come. One anon did get a reply and picked a quarter house to visit but then nothing happened (at least he didn't post anything after going).
>>
>>17278194

...and it seems there are 2 layers to this. The survey guys had a requirement that you are blood type O- while these later ones say its not a requirement.... so if this is real that means 2 different breeds, those with O- being the real master race and completely hidden even to the mainstream vampires.
>>
I have taken one of these surveys. Me and one other aspirant were both contacted afterwards, saying our results were "abnormal", and were given a second and third to take.
>>
File: mummy.jpg (228KB, 1000x1331px) Image search: [Google]
mummy.jpg
228KB, 1000x1331px
You could take your vampire surveys and learn to be one. But what unintended side effect does vampirism always seem to cultivate? An overindulgence of the ego.

This is a perfect example of the prideful nature those claiming vampirism seem to learn. Surveys to become a vampire? As though it is an exclusive club? Last I heard, all it took was a wee bite on the neck.

Now, for real salt of the earth no nonsense men of the world such as yourselves, an undead transformation requires no surveys, no tests or quizzes. And more importantly, there's no shadowy cabal deciding who can and can't based on trivial details like blood type.

No sir. For anyone looking for all the enjoyment of the undead lifestyle and none of the political near highschoolesque drama, Mummification is the way to go. Not to mention, the wardrobe doesn't require any gaudy capes!

Being a mummy is a strait forward, simple and elegant unlife unlike any other, especially vampirism.

Feed for fun, not out of need. Enjoy the sun. Use mirrors and cameras worry free! And best of all, no need for enslaving thralls when the spirits will do your bidding for only a small offering of food.

Plus I'm pretty sure vampirism also gives you OCD.
>>
>>17279859
Sometimes it's just impossible to believe, even if it happens to you.
>>
>>17279859
>>17281998
this

>>17279948
That is not a very logical conclusion considering O is something that came as a mutation and A blood type was the original. If vampires came to be when humans did, they would have A or be a variety (mutations). If they came after humans mutated types B and/or O, they would certainly be a variety. Unless vampires didn't evolve from humans at all, in which case they probably wouldn't have the same blood types as humans at all.

>>17278194
OP I don't know what you think a survey is going to tell you when most of the people taking it are either schitzo or lying. Vamps wouldn't post surveys for the general public to take, what purpose would that serve? You want the truth, I would offer it to you, but you wouldn't believe it anyhow so it's rather pointless. No way to tell me from the liars and schitzos without seeing for yourself. Maybe you will have the good fortune of interacting with a real vampire that feels like sharing but it is unlikely.
>>
>>17282095
Not OP, but I'm interested in your experiences? What is the truth?
>>
>>17282116
Well there is a lot to the truth, perhaps you have specific questions?

In the meantime I will post a few things I find relevant. Movies are way off base as to what a vampire is. They do actually exist. They do come from ancient times. They did evolve?(for lack of a better word) from humans. Most people could not tell them apart from any other person without them wanting the person to know. They are all over the world, but some areas they are more prevalent. Humans cannot become a vampire, by being bitten or any other means. Like humans, there are many different attributes vampires can have so things like a garlic allergy... some have but others do not, problems with sun some have but others do not. They do have superhuman abilities, but they do not all share the same abilities and the abilities do need to be developed with practice.
>>
>>17282166
So is it just a gene, you have to be born a vampire? Humans can't become vampires? What are some prevalent areas? Are there ancient ones still today?
>>
Looking for immortality or just another rpg/twilight fan?
>>
>>17282188
I would not describe it as a gene but that might be a better term than I can come up with. No humans cannot become vampires anymore. Many were made in a time frame by our mother, and no more will ever exist unless she decides to make it so. Southern Europe and northern Africa have the most as far as regions. Large cities tend to have many because there is a larger pool to feed from. The ancient ones all still exist, yes, though not in our original bodies. We are all ancient, though there are terms thrown around like "new" to describe those among our ranks that have spent less time alive.
>>
>>17282249
Do you take blood donors/volunteers or do you hunt?
I'd volunteer if it would make it easier on someone.
>>
>>17282256
Many greatly appreciate donors but also are very cautious because not having a trustworthy donor can lead to problems. As a donor, you would also risk giving some roleplaying human your blood for no good reason other than to fascinate them. If you choose to do so be careful. If someone is not being equally as cautious as you should be, that is a sign they are either fake, or very desperate (in which case they are a danger regardless).

Personally I prefer to hunt, but I prefer a consistent handful of people to feed from that I can trust, not random people off the street. Its too dangerous these days to just feed randomly.
>>
File: bbb.jpg (522KB, 1056x1438px) Image search: [Google]
bbb.jpg
522KB, 1056x1438px
>>17282294
How do you feed, is it like pic related?
>>
>>17282310
No it is not like that. I mean, I suppose parts of it could be if a vampire took the time and effort to make themselves more like a movie vampire, but I don't see the point.

There are bits of pieces in that story that are realistic, like how the pain quickly subsides and the calming feeling. The pain does come back though after the rush of being fed from.

We don't all feed in the exact same way. I prefer using a large gauge needle since the wound closes up easily enough. Biting is not very cleanly and would leave terrible scarring, as romantic as it might sound. I would only participate in that method of feeding with an extremely trusted person. Normally I feed by skin on skin contact. It requires far more effort for less payoff, but it is easier to get permission to do and less dangerous.
>>
Heres a question since this topic has turned into "A topic with a Vampire".

In movies, games, and books the Vampire ALWAYS kills their food....why? wouldn't that just leave more evidence and clues they were there? So you like to hunt, how do you leave your prey afterwards?
>>
>>17282357
Well, do you at least have fangs? Can you go in sunlight? Why is my life so empty that I'm asking questions when I won't be able to get turned?
>>
>>17282368
I can only guess that movies and games depict a vampire that way because of the way they depict the rest of our feeding habits. If we really did feed that way, we would not want people alive to tell the tale and put us in danger. We have enough dangers without humans running around saying we assaulted them to feed. It may leave clues, yes, but clues aren't as bad as firsthand accounts of the exact details.

I don't leave my prey mangled or dead. They are as healthy as someone who has gone and gotten their blood drawn. Some vampires do take enough to hurt people, but it is not common in this day.
>>
>>17282399
Hate to be your silver lining friend, but being mummified is still on the table.
Just saying.
>>
>>17282368
It's cause without bodies there's no murder-mystery.
>>
>>17282418
I'd rather stay a young woman forever than die to be preserved at an old age grandma. But don't we all?
>>
>>17282399
I do have fangs but not so large that it would make anyone suspicious. I can go in sunlight but depending on how much I have been feeding it can be rather painful, causing severe migraines, vomiting, and sunburn.

Perhaps you are curious because you are drawn to our dark nature and want to serve us. There is nothing empty about that. It can be a quite lovely relationship.

>>17282418
Yes, that is always an option but sounds rather dull in comparison.

>>17282431
Yes we do. Sadly that part is just fantasy, although Vampires do tend to age much better than humans if they feed properly in the looks category but not much past that.
>>
>>17282450
I would have no issue serving. The emptiness stems from a feeling unfulfilled in life, but that's a discussion for another day.
Good luck aging slowly and having a more privileged life. I sincerely hope you don't take it for granted, as others would kill to be like you.
>>
>>17282470
I greatly adore the many benefits, though they come at a high cost. I'm not sure how many would kill to be like me if they knew all it entailed. Thank you for your kind wishes and I hope that you find a purpose to fill the emptiness you feel.
>>
V, as in vampire, is also for vanity.
Though I may grow to be withered and gaunt, and you may stay supple with blood-owed hydration, one day your agelessness will be for not.

One day the sun will burn itself out with an all consuming intensity, and your frames will grow as dry and cracked as mine as you shriek and shrink from the cleansing tongues of solar fire.

But I will stand tall, hands outstretched and arms held wide as Rah himself summons me to the land of the dead.

I wonder what Bastet will be like.
>>
>>17282450
How durable are your bodies? And also, considering the current state of the world, why in the shiniest name of fuck would you stay in the shadows and be edgy about it. If I was a vampire and had consent from the upper echelons of whatever vampire society is, I'd make it so I'm like the next Jesus or something and set my foot pretty hard into actual politics. I imagine vampire society, existing for thousands of years might have the connections to snuff out any peasant pitchfork attempt on reverting power. Urge people into a sense of awe without showing fangs, feeding publicly and being some creep. We humans have a mandatory need to adhere to a higher power and a vampire can easily show itself as an avatar of one. You either don't exist or might as well be irrelevant.
>>
>>17282521
>I wonder what Bastet will be like.
Genki as fuck catgirl. Muh fetish!
>>
>>17282521
What lovely poetry but you are wrong. You are not welcome here.

>>17282524
Pretty durable if we stay fed. We don't stay in the shadows, we hide in plain sight. We don't run around making ourselves a display because of those like >>17282521 who wish to defeat us. We are not the only ancient beings. We do not seek power, only what is rightfully ours. We are certainly not irrelevant. We are what is keeping you alive. Without us, Set would take humans down in a heartbeat or put them into slavery like animals.
>>
File: hello.jpg (695KB, 1000x623px) Image search: [Google]
hello.jpg
695KB, 1000x623px
>>17282562
Do you know what bugs me? If, indeed vampires exist and they were all spawned from what you call your "mother" and there are only a limited amount of you guys with no new humans being converted - well isn't this kinda retarded? If you are fighting Set, then considering how shitty the genetic makeup of ancient folks was, I'd wager you might need fit new recruits with able bodies and sharp new age minds. Sure you can give me the "muh disciplines evolve with the centuries", but I highly doubt you guys can last an eternal conflict with limited numbers, unless you sustain no casualties. Also, what can you tell us about a religion such as christianity? Is it spiritually impactful in a real way or is it only the "real old ones" that actually have consequence. And finally, on the subject of reincarnation and the a priori knowledge - what's the truth behind this shit?
>>
File: IMG_20160125_025943905.jpg (951KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160125_025943905.jpg
951KB, 1456x2592px
I work with a LHP group with a focus on vampirism and demon worship if interested I can guide certain individuals. But no pussies or bitchy chicks.
>>
>>17282627
Well you must have missed a few things I shared or I didn't explain well enough. I will attempt to be more clear. We do not suffer from smaller numbers. There are as many of us today as there ever was. We incarnate eternally. We have new bodies time and time again. Also you cannot think of our war in the way that your human wars exist. It is completely different. Our mother increasing our number would only spread our power, not increase it.

Christianity is just a jumbled mess of what existed beforehand as are most newer religions. There has been some spinoffs of old religions that retain some power of what existed before but it is watered down. Reincarnation does exist but many people have misconceptions about it.
>>
>>17282690
Sounds like it might be fun. Do you guys recruit humans for your war effort, cause I might be interested. I have a pretty prolific skillset to contribute. I'm asking about reincarnation, since I really seem out of place in the current times and wanted to know if such a thing might be explained though that phenomena.
>>
>>17282734
It certainly isn't fun. We do not "recruit" but we do collect allies.

Humans reincarnating is rare but it does happen. Usually they do not have a desire to come back here. It is possible that how you feel is related to that but it is also possible that some of the changes that have happened make humans feel uncomfortable in general.
>>
Before I'm off to bed I'd like to clear the air and say I do not actually believe Rah is coming for me, or even in the Egyptian gods, nor will I actually be mummified, though my organs will be removed. Those are for science. I merely enjoy giving people a hard time in vampire threads, the easiest means being coming up with contrived reasons one may choose mummification over vampirism, which no one ever does. That would be silly after all. I just find your attitudes insufferable. It's a combination of superiority and martyrdom that's really just awful. I never claimed I would act violently towards you but merely that if mummified I'd outlast you because one day the sun would explode. That was used as justification to play the victim and suddenly I become an enemy in some never ending war. You want people to treat you as your better but to also to pity your supposed plight. If you really were some powerful group living quietly in the shadows fighting a war for survival, you'd deserve to lose for getting on the Internet and whining about it to the world.
>>
>>17282765
Our definitions of fun might differ. How do you come to be recognized as an ally and drawn into the conflict?
>>
>>17282768
I made no claim of superiority, in fact I recall saying that most would not choose this life if they knew what it entailed. I do not recall playing the victim or requesting pity either. Are you having a conversation with yourself? Whining about the world? Seriously, are you talking to yourself?
>>
>>17282792
It is simply a matter of befriending one of us and passing our tests that you are unaware are tests. We have to know you can be trusted.
>>
>>17278194
I don't know jack shit about vampires, but I can tell you one thing.

They don't fuckin sparkle.
>>
>>17282803
Actually some of us quite enjoy glitter.
>>
>>17282801
So it's a matter of chance to randomly meet one, befriend him/her and prove myself. That seems unreliable as a method of establishing a proper relationship. Any specific clues as to where to start the search for and how do I know the person is genuine and thus worth my interest. I'm a social animal, but I don't befriend people often, just keep them as acquaintances.
>>
>>17282793
I am, but it's unrelated.
You claim to be apart from man, similar, but with special abilities and a lifespan beyond normal man, you said reincarnation comes easy to you and is difficult for humans to obtain, and that humans may not become vampires which creates a feeling of exclusivity, all of which denotes a sense of superiority. At least twice in this thread help was offered and denied for even while there are supposed tests that could be administered it's just to risky for you, perhaps that's not martyrdom, I admit I'm not the smartest man and it's late. You also keep going back to how hard it is being what you are, and that seems more like you want people to feel sorry for you cause if they can't be vampires anyway why hazard them against it?

And I didn't say you were whining about the world. I said you were whining about your problems TO the world via the Internet, on 4chan no less.
>>
>>17282842
We mostly stick to ourselves. There is nothing random about who we decide to befriend, but your chance of meeting one of us is very random. It is unlikely if you met one of us that we would be the sort you just let slide through your fingertips. You would be drawn to us and likely try anything to keep in contact.

>>17282895
I thought you were going to bed. What problems did I whine about exactly? And what help did I turn down? People making statements that they are willing and eager to help is great but what am I to do with that information on 4chan exactly? Request their email/kik/skype? If they genuinely want to help they would provide a means of contact should I choose to take them up on that offer, though they would likely be flooded with trolls soon after. 4chan is not the best place in the world to find donors or people to join us. Lastly, if my telling you the truth comes off as superiority, maybe you should examine how you are reading it. Maybe the things I am simply stating appeal to you.
>>
>>17282490
This guy is kinda legit. Or at least too good for a fake.

>>17282650
Sure. My email is [email protected]
>>
>>17282842
I can't vouch for others, but I enjoy nightly walks.

If you're dead set on finding one, then try that.
>>
>>17282990
I thought you were going to bed. Maybe since you can't sleep you should go on a night walk.
>>
File: Kaceytron.jpg (70KB, 710x539px) Image search: [Google]
Kaceytron.jpg
70KB, 710x539px
>>17282990
>"want to find a vampire???"
>"take night walks! xD"

Yeah bro, sounds legit. Do you know how fucking big this world is? The odds to find a vampire (even if they existed) on a random nightwalk are way slimmer than meeting a random serial killer or the fucking president.
>>
>>17283051
Bumping into serial killers is of little concern.

The odds are small granted, but it certainly improves your chances. You're not gonna find a vampire lying in your bed all day.
>>
File: 9.jpg (18KB, 383x368px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
18KB, 383x368px
>>17283083
And you think some ancient vampire is just gonna casually stroll around and talk to random teenagers (or whatever most people from /x/ are) that go on nightwalks and then some magical story happens?

"Hey strange, pale looking person who walked up to me at the middle of the night on this empty road. Are you perhaps a vampire?"
"Sure."
"Cool! Wanna go home together?"
>>
>>17283099
Fair point, anon. Certain people could easily take advantage of someone like that

People are sinister. I forget that sometimes
>>
>>17283115
Do me a favor. Stop roleplaying. I know it's fun to pretend and escape the boring reality here and there, but at the end of the day you just do more harm than anything else by spreading delusions and false hope.

Please stop. <3
>>
>>17283118
Sure.

You'll never hear from me again.
>>
File: ne_n1581sXTRW1qzcxxq.jpg (24KB, 301x267px) Image search: [Google]
ne_n1581sXTRW1qzcxxq.jpg
24KB, 301x267px
>>17283131
Good job, baby.
>>
>>17282095
>That is not a very logical conclusion considering O is something that came as a mutation and A blood type was the original.

Supposing you believe in darwinism. Sorting between the RPs and those with more sensible posts, I'd have to say the old type of vampire were already around at the time of cro magnon and neanderthal humans.

The part that was interesting about the O- claim was that unrelated sources in the new age community says this is the oldes blood type and the same as previous aliens had on this planet I believe the mutation from A to O is a false conclusion.
>>
>>17282166

Are we here talking of spiritual vampirism. Souls that are immortal while human souls die and all that?

You know all these things can exist at the same time, there is no contradiction.

-Spiritual vampyrism, a reincarnation based philosophy

-Original vampyrism, required blood type O- and give full physical immortality if the magic goes deep for the individual, oldest members at least 35 000 year old.

-New vampyrism, created 4000 years ago, free for all but only gives longevity and increased durability, can still die from decapitation and explosives, oldest are all dead. Seems actual life expectancy is around 1000 before the karma catches up
>>
I think the Anons in this thread will appreciate the information in this article about genetics and blood types.
http://genetics.thetech.org/ask/ask181
>>
Such shit questions. If you lived since old times, did you perhaps see any of the great masters perform music?
>>
>>17283990
come on please, so very interested.
>>
>>17283268
Yes it could be possible. It is not that way though.

>>17283990
I have had the opportunity to experience a lot of things but you must understand that I could not be everywhere at once. Travel was difficult until very recently. In addition, quite a lot of other things were going on that required my attention. The great musicians of the distant past that I was able to listen to in person you likely have never heard of as I spent a great deal of time in eastern Asia.
>>
I have friends who use vampires against those who chose to oppose me and break my laws.
>>
>>17284124
I don't give a shit about your laws. Eat dirt, nigger.
>>
>>17284135
You should care, to not do so would be unhealthy to your being and condenscending to you personal interest.
>>
>>17284120
Fascinating, absolutely fascinating. What was it like watching civilizations rise and fall? Do you believe humankind is on a downwards spiral toward destruction? Thanks for your time
>>
>>17284143
You have no power over me or anyone here. You're either a delusional schizophrenic with special snowflake syndrome or a roleplayer - either way, you're a powerless nigger.
>>
>>17284120
how many languages do you speak? i mean, as an old vamp who saw many centuries im sure you speak more than just english.. such as asian languages..
>>
>>17284149
Do a neck thing. It's exciting.
>>
>>17284144
Well it depends, before that would happen in foreign times but not today. Today in my era it is a new dawning of man a more cordualnone under the being that we all work together due to the fact that I Am.

P.s. dont be like the germans.
>>
>>17284160
Wasn't Hitler a werewolf?
>>
>>17284160
Exactly what's wrong with Germans?
>>
>>17278194
It's Thursday, cockfag
>>
>>17284144
It becomes dull watching humans repeat the same mistakes century after century. I do fear for what comes next as technology grows. Humans seem to be so preoccupied about the future that they ignore the past, which has much to teach them still.

>>17284155
I have spoken many languages but when they are not used for a great deal of time I begin to forget. Having known them in the past, it is much easier to pick them back up if it is needed.

>>17284164
I never met him so I could not be certain but he appeared to be a human very interested in the occult from what I have read. You probably know as much as I about him. During a majority of the time he was alive I was in France attempting to bring down those in power there, resulting in my death.
>>
>>17284211
Death's a bitch. I summed a churel.
>>
>>17284211
ok if you spend so much time in asia, which asian language do you speak? you said you spent a great deal of time eastern asia, so you should be able to say something about that
>>
>>17284211
thanks, that is quite haunting. Do you feel there is a chance for humans to revitalize a great passion in the arts?
>>
>>17284211
>resulting in my death.

What does this mean?
>>
>>17284226
Again, without actually speaking the languages for some time, I have forgotten most of it. Language has changed quite a bit over time as well. If I should need to use Russian it would not be difficult to pick back up. Imagine throughout your lifetime alone all that there is to remember. Do you even remember all of that? No. You remember things of importance and things that made a great impact on you. I am no longer even fluid in Spanish, which was the language I spoke at the beginning of this lifetime. I know bits and pieces of Spanish, French, German, Russian, Greek, but have not had a need to speak those for decades.

>>17284233
I belive there is a chance if they stop allowing their focus to be drawn to fear and hate. Those emotions are very powerful tools used to keep them divided, thus powerless.
>>
>>17284309
Thanks for your time, i wish you well in your life.
>>
File: 145443652061366.jpg (95KB, 724x720px) Image search: [Google]
145443652061366.jpg
95KB, 724x720px
>>17284309
Sure thing. Roleplayer detected.

>intelligent, ancient vampire
>spend centuries in other countries
>can only speak english

Sounds totally legit.
>>
>>17284338
Thank you, I wish you the same.
>>
>>17284338
Why would you wish someone well who lies to you for attention? baka
>>
>>17284250
>>17284309

Explain how you reincarnate and still remember everything. As a vampire.
>>
>>17282837
So vampire the new slang for flamboyant homo?
>>
>>17278194
Bump
>>
File: zkiy.jpg (47KB, 494x494px) Image search: [Google]
zkiy.jpg
47KB, 494x494px
So... What kind of qualities do you kids possess that you think you're worthy of being chosen? I'm just asking theoretically. Right? Right.
>>
>>17284788
im a model
>>
>>17284233
No, art is gay
>>
>>17284817
Kill yourself.
>>
>>17284861
youre jealous, fatty? ;)
>>
File: deal with itt.gif (2MB, 384x282px) Image search: [Google]
deal with itt.gif
2MB, 384x282px
>>17284788
Same thing I put on my grindr profile, I'm curious and have nothing to lose :^)
>>
>>17284868
Got proof there buddy? :^)
>>
>>17281931
But anon.. I already have OCD
:'(
>>
>>17284558
When we are ready to go back we choose the body. We tend to continue choosing bodies in our bloodline for a variety of reasons but one is that it places us near each other. We wait until a child is concieved and sometimes it takes time for us to find one that is right for us.

As far as memories from previous lives, small things hint at us in dreams and we sense people we are familiar with, but the majority comes to us after a ritual of sorts that generally takes place as a young adult.
>>
>>17282650

interested,please mail to [email protected]
>>
>>17278194
Go back to reading twilight tubby
>>
>>17279859
>You wouldn't believe it otherwise.
Go on - say what you think is so unbelievable.
>>
>>17282095
>Maybe you will have the good fortune of interacting with a real vampire that feels like sharing but it is unlikely.
I am interested in what you have to say. Go on and reveal what you think you can reveal. If it's so out there as to be 'unbelievable' it will make for really interesting speculation anyway.
>>
>>17282213
Immortality so that I can continue studying on and on, and don't have to worry about money or fear. You'd probably meet some genuinely interesting people too.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 400x362px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 400x362px
>>17278194
HEE HO
That's Jack Frost
>>
>>17282650
>LHP group
What's that? Google is saying it's hospitals.
>>
>>17288427

left hand path
>>
>>17282249
This person is a roleplaying liar. Most of the facts he is providing are false.
>>
>>17288532
Provide your own then.
>>
>>17288541
What would you like to know? I can refute some of the things he said if you want.
>>
>>17288569
everything you know about vampires
>>
>>17288579
First of all, I guess it depends on your definition of "ancient" but the first vampires are no longer around. Humans can become vampires. There are not as many vampires today as there ever was. It wasn't a "mother" that created vampires, it was actually more of a "father". None use needles to feed. And this was funny: none of them have a "garlic allergy".
>>
Vampires are a hollywood invention, wtf is wrong with you guys?
>>
>>17288604
So you're suggesting vampires are real? How do you know? What's your story?
>>
>>17288625
I've given my story here before. I don't have the energy right now to go into it again. Need to rest and replenish tonight.
>>
>>17288647
>I've given my story here before
Which thread? Type it out again here when you've got a moment.
>>
>>17288770
Forgive me, I don't know how to do that. By your standards I'm old.
>>
File: original.gif (457KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
original.gif
457KB, 500x281px
>>17288604
do vampires still love/date? how to get a vampire bf
>>
>>17288859
Of course they love, but a vampire human relationship is extremely, extremely rare. I've only heard of a handful over the years. Friendships do happen though.
>>
>>17288890
>of course

why say of course though? vampires are not humans. they are (at least portrayed) as undead, ancient predators. it could be very likely they dont feel anything as human as love anymore
>>
>>17288930
They were human once and still have a human brain. It's not a vile existence.
>>
>>17279859
if you don't tell us how do you know we won't believe you?
>>
so many disinfo about vampires here. I will give you some real info

>they are immortal (unless head is cut or body blown to pieces)
>they dont have fangs
>they are stronger and faster than normal humans
>holy symbols and garlic does nothing to them
>their eyes get kinda red. The less time after last feeding the more red they are
>their origin is in ancient Rome
>noone knows if first vampire is still alive. He has not been seen in centuries
>>
>>17292189
so kinda like stoners minus the immortality?
>>
What are some things you miss from the old times also is it true that Buddhism is the only true religion of ancient times
>>
File: e6E3QgI.gif (874KB, 610x345px) Image search: [Google]
e6E3QgI.gif
874KB, 610x345px
>>17283051
So you're saying I need to take enthusiastic walks through the woods?
>>
>>17292633
Well according to that guy that's how you could possibly meet a vampire. But that's such a retarded and unlikely idea.
>>
>>17279859
What this anon said.
If so you will be inevitably drawn to those who are
what we would consider elders.
People posses things about them that they will go
through life and never notice, maybe they take notice of something that they did that they couldn't logically explain.
Maybe they seek out answers to them maybe they don't, sometimes it finds you; or I should say you are drawn to it.
I have heard of these survey guys before but I don't really know enough about them to me it sounds like a scam or some bullshit Facebook which celebrity are you type of survey.
I've posted on /x/ on a few occasions regarding vampires as well as werewolves and witches, this was a while back though.
Why are you interested in vampires Op?>>17278194
>>
>>17282310
The mind thing is true to an extent but the most of it isn't true I don't think even for sanguine vamps.
That sounds a lot like a movie plot as anon pointed out>>17282357
I've never been one to drink blood, The look of it or squirting arteries excites me though I do not like the taste.
There are a few different ways to feed off of people unlike the anon I referred to about the blood drinking.
I much prefer feeding off of peoples energy, be it walking around the neighborhood while it's late at night while everyone is asleep or going into a grocery store full of people and walking around with two others.
It produces a slight euphoric and energetic feel when doing so, you feel like you are completely re-energized.
>>
>>17292932

In qi gong thats called stealing qi and its stupid. You get the illnesses of the victim as well.
>>
>>17292189
Is there any way to distinguish one? Are there certain places they gather at in America?
>>
>>17292860
Immortality is an attractive concept, especially if you want to spend your time learning and discovering rather than having to worry about your health and financial status.

Vampires are an interesting idea because the concept as it exists now fulfills nearly all of our most innate, egocentric, desires. Their physiology and methods of sustenance aren't completely fanciful either. There are plenty of organisms that survive off of blood.

The exclusivity of their set would be pretty interesting to try and understand too. If vampires did exist, they would have to be pretty remarkable individuals based simply on their skills of evasion, let alone whatever else they might bring to the table. I imagine a vampire would be a great conversationalist.

This is why it can sometimes be fun to make these threads. The likelihood of something like a vampire actually existing is next to nothing, but it is cool to see just how believable an anonymous poster here can be - and why that is.
>>
>>17293185

only by eyes.
I dont know where theyy gather. They usually form small groups and they are not always friendly with each other
>>
>>17292860
>I've posted on /x/ on a few occasions regarding vampires as well as werewolves and witches, this was a while back though.

can you post it again ?
>>
File: dinosaur vampire.jpg (478KB, 1280x1968px) Image search: [Google]
dinosaur vampire.jpg
478KB, 1280x1968px
real vampire origins story
>>
>>17279948
Type O- , /x/ you crack me up.
How's Peter doing BTW?
>>
>>17293847
Is that a one-off comic or is there a series behind that?
>>
>>17293847
Bad-Fucking-Ass
>>
>>17293847
That's fucking retarded but it's pretty cool
>>
>>17294369
It's not an actual belief FYI.
>>
>>17278194
any vampires out there need to bring me in
im cool with the whole immortal curse thing
i can do the whole dont go in the sun thing
holla at me and bring me in
>>
>>17295949
ARe you comfortable feeding?
>>
File: vampire blood.jpg (168KB, 1856x310px) Image search: [Google]
vampire blood.jpg
168KB, 1856x310px
>>
>>17293847

DINO FITE DINO FITE DINO FITE
>>
>>17292189
This anon has some things right but our teeth are sharp and the origin isn't Rome. It's Stonehenge.
>>
Vampire pffft I wanna be a wendigo.

Spirit of canabalistic rage eating scrawny injuns across the Canadian north. That'd be the life.
>>
>>17282650
also interested: [email protected]
>>
>>17288611
No, you ass, vampire myths have been around since the 1400s.

http://www.livescience.com/24374-vampires-real-history.html/
>>
>>17285183
Huh. This actually seems pretty legit. I'm curious, however, what would one vampire have to do in said ritual?
>>
>>17282768
So you are a troll cancerous cunt. Giving people hard time in vampire threads? Fuck off troll. If vamps are real, I hope they come for you.
>>
>>17282310
That's my greentext, and 100% truth as best as I could remember it. The missing post I refer to in it was my hypothesis that vampires may be symbiotic rather than parasitic, and that their saliva has regenerative, anesthetic, and antiseptic properties.

It ticks me right the fuck off having had an actual experience, only for attention seeking, roleplaying faggots going along the lines of "Hurr, it dunt werk liek dat, i no cuz i r a real vampire DURR XDDD". Almost weekly someone goes on about how they are some immortal vampire (which none of their details ever seem to match up), or worse yet, a "psychic vampire" (lol) tries telling people what a vampire 'REALLY' is (which ends up, in short, being a regular person who imagines they drain energy from people).

You fucking roleplayers need to either get a life, or kill yourselves. There's likely an entire species of creature living along side us, right under our noses, and it can't even be considered seriously because of these lonely little faggots playing pretend at every opportunity, like some sad, delusional little bitch.

>tl;dr, greentext is true, any "vampire" claiming it isn't is a roleplaying faggot who doesn't know jack shit.
>>
>>17300221
Well if if that was you and you were telling the truth, at least they don't kill, on casual encounters, so that's good I guess. Plus they smoke you up.
>>
>>17300444
All I can give you is my word that it's the truth. I try to keep a mind set that if supernatural things exist, then they are in fact natural and we just haven't understood it yet. I come to /x/ hoping to find other people's real experiences with the unknown, but it's obviously hard to determine truth from all the bullshit.

I sincerely hope that if there are other vampires out there, that they are like the one I encountered. Either way, finding out first hand that humans aren't exactly the apex predators we thought we were is a jarring, mind blowing experience. I can only imagine that the feeling I had that night might be similar to seeing a live broadcast of aliens meeting with world leaders. That feeling of realizing how small we are, and how small our place is, and that we most certainly do not sit comfortably on top of the food chain like we've come to believe.

I can only describe it as a humbling experience.
>>
>>17300534

If they have to hide their more parasite than predator.

That said I feel ya friend, I only started coming to this board after I had a very minor encounter with what I can only describe as a spirit if not a demon. Separating fact from fiction here is like trying to find a fleck of gold in shit, there's alot of shit but hopefully you'll find some of that gold.
>>
File: 0787a0c4.jpg (41KB, 377x555px) Image search: [Google]
0787a0c4.jpg
41KB, 377x555px
>>17282650
This was my post expect contact shortly....
>>
>>17299367
>>17285845
>>17282984

Email sent I can already feel the influx of your blood essence mingling with mine.

Let's hope you do not disappoint.
>>
>>17300616

So do you usually take blood from erect cocks?
>>
>>17300534
Go into more detail. Where was this guy located? What did he look like facially? Any unusual coloration? Did he actually inhale when he smoked with you?
>>
>>17300616
Are you a vampire or an edgy human who thinks blood is cool or something?
>>
>>17292637
Sounds like a good idea to get something for dinner.
>>
>>17300691
Not sure if I want to give the exact location this happened. I sometimes worry that talking about it would somehow get back to him. I'll at least say that it's a major city (though not a state capitol) in the South East region of the USA.

As for what he looked like facially, I'm not sure how I would describe it. Not because he looked odd or off, but because he just looked like a regular guy for the most part. He certainly wouldn't have trouble picking up chicks, at least. He was noticeably pale, but not unnaturally so, the same level of paleness I've seen on people who work graveyard shifts (myself included now. I'm at the same job, but work 11p-7a now). When he smoked, it at least looked like he inhaled, once or twice letting out smoke that, looking back on it, seemed it would have been too much to just hold in your mouth, and even coughed lightly a couple of times. For all intents and purposes, he seemed like a regular living, breathing human.

Another thing, regarding when his eyes glowed, and I'm mentioning this because people pointed that part out before saying it was "cheesy" or sounded too "hollywood", but I didn't write it because I thought it sounded cool or anything, I wrote it because it happened. But I digress, the eyes didn't glow as if they were emitting light, but it was that like that light reflection you'll see from an animal's eyes in the dark. That animal eye shine is often just white, or occasionally other colors like yellow or green depending on what animal specifically. It was just like that, except with red tint.

His teeth looked normal as well. When he bit me, I'm pretty sure most of his front teeth broke the skin, but the canines of most people are a little longer than the others, so I assume the 2 spots they left were probably due to them going deeper than the ones around them, and taking a bit longer to heal than the rest of the bite.

That's all I can think of at the moment.
>>
>>17300721
It makes no sense for vampires to drink blood. Seeing that vampires should need more calories than the average human to fuel all their "super powers" (glowing eyes, strength, mindpowers) and immortality. They could just buy themselves a cola.

Why the fuck would a predator evolve to such an inefficient way of feeding themselves.
>>
You're all massive faggots. Vampires aren't real. Even if they were obviously they would be giant pussies.
>>
>>17300748
>let me try to provoke the vampires, m-maybe they will notice me, t-those pussies!
>>
>>17300752
I'm sorry, did I burst your bubble faggot? They aren't real. Fucking go outside.
>>
>>17300759
>my life is so boring and mundane, thats why i hang out on x, i desperately crave finding meaning and something supernatural.. maybe if i go aorund and provoke people by calling them edgy words like faggot something is gonna happen.. sigh..
>>
>>17300763
Doesn't change the fact that you're a faggot. Now keep giving me those free (you)s little robot.
>>
>>17300770
>>my life is so boring and mundane, thats why i hang out on x, i desperately crave finding eaning and something supernatural.. maybe if i go aorund and provoke people by calling them edgy words like faggot something is gonna happen.. sigh..
>>
>>17300790
What's it like having such a tiny penis?
>>
>>17300790
>implying I have a penis, kuck
>my life is so boring and mundane, thats why i hang out on x, i desperately crave finding eaning and something supernatural.. maybe if i go aorund and provoke people by calling them edgy words like faggot something is gonna happen.. sigh..
>>
>>17300795
>>
>>17282895
>You also keep going back to how hard it is being what you are, and that seems more like you want people to feel sorry for you cause if they can't be vampires anyway why hazard them against it?

The thing is, being a vampire means you are going to constantly need some kind of fresh new source in your body in order to be healthy. This could be life energy or fresh blood. Best way I can describe it, because we are technically no longer human, our bodies have the power to over exert themselves and we have to replenish it. If we don't, our bodies dehydrate and we exhibit flu like symptoms. Our muscles weaken and we ache all over. We begin to feel as old as we really are.

Well that happens to me whenever I don't get any fresh sources after a while.
>>
>>17300735
I can understand dismissing it on the grounds of immortality (though I would suspect it would just be longevity, like lobsters or something), but dismissing it over drinking blood doesn't seem to sit right. There are plenty of species that survive on blood; ticks, mosquitoes, bed bugs, vampire bats, for example. Glowing eyes wouldn't need extra calories, like I said, it was like the way an animals eyes will seem to glow in the dark when it catches light the right way.

I didn't used to believe in them either. But what happened happened, and now I'm just trying to make sense of it.
>>
>>17278194
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPaEdvCs1C8
>>
>>17300572
Story please
>>
>>17300735

magic
>>
>>17293847
Nope
>>
>>17300849
This is wrong. The eyes don't glow.
>>
>>17284309
Please stop posting disinformation. You will confuse the mortals about a powerful legend.
Thread posts: 176
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.