[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Earth = Limbo / Purgatory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: purgatory.jpg (196KB, 1500x927px) Image search: [Google]
purgatory.jpg
196KB, 1500x927px
What if we're in Limbo? Here me out.

Heaven's a different dimension; Hell's a different dimension. Neither of the two can, by definition, be in the same dimension together. This means we are, too, in a different dimension other than the two.

Now, from what I've studied Hell and Heaven aren't what Catholicism has depicted: it is not a physical place where souls are bound. Think of it more of an existence without the physical attributes attached to its reality.

But, take into our argument the idea that the choices we make on Earth decide where we end up. We're stuck until the end -- but there is not end, except death. And death, to God and Satan, is the final verdict, the judgment period for human beings.

Surely Earth cannot be so bad as Hell, the pain and suffering and meaningless is pales in comparison; so too does it pale in the light of Heaven and all its happiness and joy. So, don't you think that Heaven is the real purgatory for lost souls? I'd offer the idea that we're all lost in the absurdity of life -- though some of us choose to explore its absurdity without success. To the lucky few, however, Earth becomes a sort of purgatory, while to others its merely the Limbo state wherein they wait out their 80 years in angst for what is to come.

I know in another thread someone argued that Earth is really hell, but to that vein I'd argue that it is more of Limbo or Purgatory, depending.
>>
>>17277459
>don't you think that Heaven is the real purgatory
I mean Earth. I'm terrible with English
>>
But for what should earth be the purgatory?
Or we all lived somewhere else
>>
Neither Heaven nor Hell exist.
>>
Earth to me is a gigantic test/game that God plays with every human to see what they're made of. Some go to hell and others go to heaven at the end of it.

I've studied a lot of metaphysical stuff and find myself feeling like i'm being "steered" in a direction. I believe God does this.

I totally believe in God and the Devil because i've experienced it in real life. I worked security at multiple concerts and I could see with a trained eye, all of the devil worship going on. The entertainers kept saying "let's raise hell tonight!" and there were many other images that would take me too long to describe: people jumping out of portals, giant black cars on fire, etc. People might say is a coincidence but it's not.

A trained eye can visibly see the devil worship. Tattoos and the worship of materialism is the front for it. People think you can't "see" the devil. Yes you can.

What the purpose of the game is I don't really know. I personally think it's to see if you are somebody God wants to talk to for eternity as of right now.
>>
>>17277592
>other images that would take me too long to describe: people jumping out of portals, giant black cars on fire, etc. People might say is a coincidence but it's not.

its all about worshipping - the devil also asked jesus if he would worship him he would give him all kingdoms of earth another point why i believe more in the flat earth thing than a globe.
>>
Well, if this is limbo, im pretty fucking happy with it. Freedom, videogames, sex, good food. the list goes on.
>>
File: 1453863194011.png (329KB, 372x430px) Image search: [Google]
1453863194011.png
329KB, 372x430px
>>17277459
Bingo. Someone finally gets it. Welcome to Limbo, the place in between life and death.

We've been here for quite some time.
>>
>>17277849
Of course you're happy with it, it's a dreamworld.
>>
>>17277682

I don't know about flat earth. I don't think science and God are mutually exclusive. At the present moment, science is largely controlled by liberals. At least the narrative is. So it seems that way to us Christians.

Also I have flown to Europe from U.S.. The flight path is curved to save time. If it was flat it would take longer to go curved instead of straight.

My views change a lot though. I don't think all materialism is bad but the worship of it is. The left wing Satanic/Atheist liberals believe materialism in and of itself to be everything which is where the problem lies. They do everything they can to get more and more without realizing the magnificience of God's creation as well.
>>
>>17277857
The dreams within this dream world are even better. More malleable and fun.

And you must be high as fuck all the time man.
>>
>>17277459
Jesus knows the future. He knew his teachings would be into a tiny book therefore he had to be simple in his words. That's why Christianity is pretty childish compared to Buddhism for instance, Asians having a more competent spiritual community.
>>
>>17277459

On a postive note, as much as the devil works through people, God works just as hard through people as well.

I actually beat a full on luciferian on here and I was typing amazing stuff. I look back on that and realize God was working through me. He can work through all of us if we let him.
>>
>>17277682
In regards to the flat earth model you posted -- Don't you think that Jesus, assuming he is of God , is above our Earthly dimension? In that instead of viewing the world in mere 3D, he can observe our physical world through, say, 4D or 5D and so on? That would mean that he could, in theory, view it all without the Earth necessarily being flat
>>
>>17277855
When do you think it all started? When Christ left Earth? Or do you think it was before the advent of Christianity?
>>
File: 1453780224808-3.jpg (35KB, 300x394px) Image search: [Google]
1453780224808-3.jpg
35KB, 300x394px
>>17278116
Hm... A tricky question. If it makes sense to say it like this. It never began, and it never ends.

It's a cycle that is beginning and ending simultaneously at all times in the past, present and future, throughout every dimension all at once.
>>
>>17277482
To us, the World has always been around. It always existed, at least to us. The only thing we know is that it existed before us, and for all we know it will exist after us. That tells us one thing: what are we waiting for? What does life even give us, besides an overload of our senses, memory and feelings over the years? Don't you think that, to some extent, that this is all some test as >>17277592 pointed out? In that perhaps we were meant to decide our own fate in our Limbo-like state. It's either / or; it cannot be both Hell and Heaven. So, to some their perspective shifts to that of a purgatory -- to them, mind you -- but to others it is Limbo where nothing truly occurs; nothing still becomes, and always will become nothing.
>>
>>17278126
Think of it in this way: Perhaps some know of Earth being a Purgatory, and thus choose to take a proactive role in their fate; others are either ignorant to the fact or they know and choose to stay passive -- in either case, they left their fate behind, to be determined by some other thing in the world (whatever that may be). In that case, those of whom made the effort in their then-Limbo to escape this Earth will receive its rewards, and thus gain a new Earth, as it were, an Earthly Purgatory. Those of whom chose to remain ignorant are aimless, perhaps, awaiting a fate that is settled outside of their power, thus making it a Limbo for them.
>>
>>17278120
To make a comparison -- do you remember that moment in that old Superman movie where the villain was banished in a 2D glass and cast out into space? Could that be us? Minus the fact of a beginning, that we're in this constant state of flux -- moving, but without a specific direction. And we're just minute souls in this quite meaningless state of Limbo, as if we're just blood cells to some forever flowing artery?

I'm not sure if I'm getting it, I'm tired but at the same time I can't sleep
>>
>>17278151
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u3eQc_rx54
>>
>>17277459
*Hear me out.
>>
>>17278014

What's the motivation to worship Lucifer?

I sometimes feel as if the "grandiosity" and terrible power of Lucifer is in fact created through their worshipers and what THEY think of him, instead of the real might of Lucifer himself.

Why would anyone praise him willingly?
>>
>>17277592
sounds like you are just misinterpreting things desu. near enough anything can be perceived as devil worshiping if you put it in a certain context. you have to know a persons intent before you make assumptions. its the same thing with symbolism.
>>
>>17278996
i feel most people who even claim to be a luciferian or satanist are just being edgy
>>
Why do we have internet in the Purgatory?
>>
>>17279023
>>17278996
Aesthetics. Dark things are considered cool. Worshipping God is seen as mainstream and lame.
>>
>>17278996

Idunno

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hopeFgwApCM
>>
>>17278014
>i actually beat a full on luciferian on here
you are literally a retard
>>
Has anyone else here felt that they have a very special connection with God? Like He takes a very fatherly attitude with you? All my life he's guided me through teachers (spiritual or otherwise) and things I've been into and able to do since I was a child. I still don't know my purpose and maybe that's not even as important as I think it is or should be.
>>
Religion has bothered me in a few ways and don't like to comment on it much as a result, always believed however also mistrusted the surrounding environment.

Basically after judgement an individual is educated on their responsibility which is to say what had been relevant in the physical world.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.