[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FIRST LEGIT INTERNET MYSTERY OF 2016

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 344
Thread images: 38

File: 1453850135705s.jpg (6KB, 250x163px) Image search: [Google]
1453850135705s.jpg
6KB, 250x163px
So some /mu/tants were trying to start a new meme genre where they sample short weird Youtube videos with no views, and dug up this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM9K_Q-bO8k
transcript here:
https://rbt.asia/mu/thread/S62020388#p62024195

when he started getting views from the thread, the guy suddenly uploaded a new video asking for help:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HDks1eXQdw

digging up the "eratas or Errata system" mentioned in the video, we found this:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16986738/#17010929
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17105303/#17105303

/mu/ has a thread up but hasn't done much investigating, mostly people are just trying to promote their meme genre.
>>
>>17276998

if anyone here has better sight pls read what it says
>>
>>17277108
there's a transcript for that, in the /mu/ archive link
>>
What.
>>
I would post an interesting link, but "our system thinks your post is spam."

Suck deez nutz, Jap moot.
>>
>>17277141
what's the link about? is it searchable?
>>
>>17277164
Not really that interesting, but if you search "errata" and "workplace" you get a bunch of articles regarding depression in the workplace.

Just reminded me of the 'glum' story from the first link.
>>
Linguist fag here. I don't know much about any of this system or tech shit, but I do know that "Erratas" is most likely a misspelling of the Latin word "errata" (plural form of erratum), which can mean something like a mistake made by an author or creator

I'm not sure if it can have any context in computer coding or anything to do with a "system" (does he mean operating system?)
>>
I think he thinks the erratas algorithm is a youtube bot that deletes his jurassic park videos and he's testing it.
>>
Pol would be more helpful 2bh
>>
Why is this paranormal again? I'm genuinely comfised its just a copyright deletion system? Whats scary about that? Are you implying its a rogue ai? The mother of the uploader?
>>
>>17277818
It sounds like its just the name of the program, unless the word has any significance within the program itself, which would be impossible to tell unless someone had a copy

this might be /x/ just playing into someones delusions again but since no good ARGs have come up since 2012, I will be monitoring
>>
>>17278025
why do you think that? (I asked /biz/ about Erratas but didn't get any responses)
>>
>>17278303
If it's weird or creepy in any capacity and has the potential for discussion or solving, it's /x/ related. Always has been.
>>
Any new info on this shit?
>>
https://youtu.be/qxPcLq-xelA?t=1m58s

Is...is that Jeff Goldblum fucking Vince Vaughn in the butt?
>>
Fuck, half of what I'm typing is getting caught in the spam filter and I'm not even posting any links. What gives?
>>
NEW CHRONOS VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCexJINyud8
Now I just really wish the text wasn't so blurry and difficult to read...
>>
>>17280569
Same Anon here, I just finished typing out a transcript of the video as best I could, and I have to say, things are getting weird. A lot of what he says matches up perfectly with the little that's mentioned about Erratas in the archived /x/ threads.
If anyone is able to figure out what the the text said at parts where I wasn't able to, that'd be great.
Notes about the transcript: Anything in square brackets are my own notes; " [??] " means I couldn't read multiple words, or that I couldn't tell if it was multiple words or not and I couldn't read them; " [?] " means I couldn't read what I'm pretty sure is just one word; [?] attatched to the end of a word means I'm not completely sure that that's what that word says; [??] attatched to other letters means I could figure out part of the word but part of I couldn't figure out.

TRANSCRIPT:
[start of video]
I've been fairly reluctant to really ask anyone for help since the nature of [??] like pre[??] classic paranoid nutjob ramblings -
algorithms controlling things behind the scenes, weird stuff in that vein.
But I would never waste anyone's time with stuff like that. In the past couple of years I've asked for help from friends in programming and business circles.
but over time, friendships fade, people move, people stop talking to you. You know the drill.
As such, I'm very grateful for the help people are giving and I'll try and answer as many questions as I can here.
Cork Top writes:
Q: "So with this video, are you essentially trying to see if this system called "Erratas" or "Eratas" will attempt to take down the video because it's some system/algorithm that takes down videos that... I don't know, include the term "Eratas"/"Erratas" in them? Which is why you used asterisks for letters in the word in the description, to see if the system could detect text on videos?"
[Cont...]
>>
>>17280810
A: Thanks for writing, Cork. Yes. I don't know much about programming or computer systems, so I'm not too savvy about how to trick them. All I really know about Erratas is that it's used by dozens of companies.
("recent", as in, within the last 5 or 6 years)
they seem to use it as a copyright-enforcement tool which works as an excellent [?] if you want to take down other things as well.
But it has its limitations, and I'm fairly sure that my "test video" helped ferret those out. Maybe.
The original Jurassic Park trilogy is excellent, by the way, I highly recommend it.
The second film is my favorite, in spite of its flaws.
Frank Horrigan writes "what is the erratas system? any documentation?"
A: Thanks [??]ing, Frank. "Erratas"[?] is something I [?(I'm not sure if there's a word here or not)] crossed paths with over the years, and in[??]scope[?] disturb[??(this word MIGHT be "disturbance," or it might be "disturbs me")] ...
The fact that it went after my mom in her twilight years is either evidence of its enormous and uncaring[?] reach in other words, a coincidence, or it means it's
specifically still coming after me after all these years, and to be frank, both options freak me out equally.
3M and Unilever were early adopters, which shows the versatility of the system.
Too much faith is put into computers in general, and WAY too much faith was put in Erratas. Lots of people lost their jobs.
And Aaron4420 [referring to a YouTuber who posted on one of his videos], it's easy to talk shit from behind a computer screen but takes a real man to back it up so suck my dick through a straw
[end]
>>
>>17280569
>>17280810
>>17280817
So what, he's basically just testing Youtube's copyright detecting scripts? Kind of lame compared to the /x/ archive stories.
>>
It's copyright complaints mixed with "gangstalking"
>>
Too much red pill this is shattering my view on life, This is just too much too swallow. I don't want to go down this rabbit hole.
>>
>>17280569
this guy has a knack for making his words fucking impossible to read
>>
>>17280874
Yup. Maybe he's trying to bypass Erratas, I don't know. Then again, he does admit he's not very tech-savvy.
>>
This is interesting to say the least though. Not the usual role play, how do I summon (x) garbage.
>>
Sup faggots aaron4420 here ask me anything you nigger lovers
>>
>>17281001
How does it feel to have your name immortalized in a ChronosForLife video?
>>
>>17281025
Pretty good since hes vaporwave tier
>>
OH FUCK. You guys are not going to believe this. So in the /mu/ archives, there's one mention of Erratas, where an anon asked why in the description for this one YouTube video there was the phrase "Erratas or bust" (https://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S61968898#p61969871 ).
That YouTube video is this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Zly8MhTOJw&feature=youtu.be
Check the uploader name: Tod Ellsworth.
What's that an anagram for?
"The Lost World." The second Jurassic Park film.
Shit just got real.
>>
File: tumblr_mg4h5i8QtW1rpj04no1_500.gif (913KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mg4h5i8QtW1rpj04no1_500.gif
913KB, 500x500px
>>17281078
Okay, this is creeping me out. This album has been huge in /mu/ sharethreads for a while now. What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>17281078
So, what the fuck...what's the Jurassic Park secret that Chronos's mom discovered that he was talking about...? He never got around to explaining that.
>>
>>17281078
This rabbit hole just came out of the other side of planet fucking earth. What do now?
>>
>>17281078
Okay I've gone from mildly bored by this to full blown conspiracist. What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>17281110
>What do now?
Well, the "Deep Internet" /mu/ thread going on right now seems to be making more progress on solving this than this thread is right now, it was someone on that thread who made the realization of the anagram. One anon recently made a discovery you could check out, though it might not mean anything. >>>/mu/62074474 . (I hope I linked that post correctly, I don't usually link posts from other boards)
>>
>>17281146
To add to that, like the anon in the /mu/ thread mentions in a subsequent post, it might not mean anything other than what "errata" actually means in the English language, i.e. corrections to a published work. It looks like this is just a bunch of emails people sent mentioning mistakes in the Lost World movie. Kind of disappointing, since I'm pretty sure there's no connection with this "Erratas" conspiracy we're talking about.
>>
Yeah I was just looking as well. All those references are for errors in the factual knowledge in relation to the movies although a hidden gem could be among these emails.
>>
>>17281086
wait, what is this album? what does it have to do with this?
>>
Someone give me a tl;dr
>>
>>17281261
/mu/ accidentally discovers a conspiracy linked to Jurassic Park and a bunch of multinational corporations, maybe.

I like all this music I'm discovering and rediscovering, too.
>>
>>17281261
Alright, I'll try... Seems like there's some copyright-detection program called "Erratas" that is widely used by companies such as Unilever, 3M, and even YouTube (so probably Google in general then), but for some reason is being kept a secret by these companies, and it's been taking down this guy's late mother's Jurassic Park tribute videos (though he's unsure whether perhaps it's an intentional YouTube harassment campaign against him and his mom, which I personally doubt).

>>17281240
The ChronosForLife guys' mother was obsessed with the Jurassic Park franchise. In a video he uploaded today answering some questions in the YouTube comments, he specifically goes on a tangent to mention that the second Jurassic Park film is his favourite. In the /mu/ archives, there's one mention of Erratas, from an anon asking why there's the phrase "Erratas or bust" in a YouTube video of an EP that was shared in the thread. That YouTube video was uploaded by Tod Ellsworth—an anagram for "The Lost World," the second Jurassic Park film.
>>
>>17281301
We need to figure out why he thinks it was this Erratas system, and how he knew about it. He clearly doesn't have any programming experience and hasn't said whether he's even aware of 4chan, let alone /mu/.
>>
>>>/mu/62075162
Anyone on /x/ know morse code?
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 223x202px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 223x202px
i just wanted to make meme music

i never asked for any of this shit
>>
>>17281321
Yeah. I wish he was a little more straight-forward in his videos, less cryptic and also with easier-to-read text. Or if he just communicated via comments or private messaging (his account isn't enabled to receive private messages). But I guess he's unlikely to be too straight-forward with this when he thinks there might be some conspiracy against him, especially because of his mom supposedly having uncovered some secret within the original Jurassic Park trilogy (which is one of the things about this that I seriously doubt, but hey, who knows).
>>
>>17281341
i saw it too, i dont know morse but i tried a crack shot at first couple of beeps and i got ...-.....-.. which is what i thought i heard first, then i tried again and thought i heard -...-.....-.. an extra dash in front. i said im not good at this so DO NOT take any of what i just said as anything with solid ground, i only did this by ear and i dont even have any programs. i could quite possibly be mishearing it for all i know
>>
Anyone here want to make a Twitter that we can follow? This is getting noodly fast and it could be a good place to put new (relevant) info and TL;DRs as they happen. I'm too lazy to handle the responsibility myself, though.
>>
>>17281357
Keeping going! Any idea where the spaces in the words might be? I entered that into a decoder and it spit out an error.
>>
>>17281364
I for one won't be making a Twitter account, but if you do want to follow this after this thread 404s, you can always check the Deep Internet generals on /mu/, where we'll always be open to discussing the ChronosForLife issue. That is assuming they keep happening and don't die out.
>>
>>17281368
ah fuck man, thanks for the support but this is my first time at something like this, i dont know where the spaces might be but I did narrow down what the first letter MIGHT be. assuming there is a front dash then the possibilities are V,S,I. assuming there is not a front dash then the possibilities are B,D,N, assuming its B, a few of the next possible letters could be B or D. im not qualified to do this, desu, someone with an application that can look at the sound of the video as a whole and isolate certain parts if better off
>>
>>17281381
oh man, what did i get myself into. dont worry, im gonna keep trying
>>
>>17281381
oh man, what did i get myself into, dont worry, im gonna keep trying
>>
>>17281381
>>17281383
Better than nothing, anon. I believe in you.
>>
what's the song in this video? reminds me of nirvana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCexJINyud8
>>
File: F U C K.jpg (170KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
F U C K.jpg
170KB, 1280x853px
>>17281078
What the actual fuck haha
>>
File: tumblr_n1ixk288w01spnyg9o1_500.jpg (51KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1ixk288w01spnyg9o1_500.jpg
51KB, 500x376px
>>17279755
IT'S THE ERRATERA!!
IT'S GOT LOOSE!!!
>>
>>17279755
pastebin that shit nigga
>>
I'm gonna be researching the record label that the LP is from that was posted by Todd Ellsworth, just in case.
>>
>>17282043
This might not be too far from the truth...
>>
>>17282102
It's worth a shot. Apparently KFC Murder Chicks (creepy name...) have some hard-to-get-ahold-of albums outside the label, too, according to /mu/. There's nothing on their "Golden Age Of Gross Mystery" EP that suggests a connection to Erratas or Jurassic Park or ChronosForLife or anything, that I can see anyway.

Although the track title "PSNEAKYSYS" = "pretty sneaky system" = Erratas? Probably a stretch but it's too early to rule anything out.
>>
has /mu/ had any recent threads about this since they found it?
>>
>>17282160
Yeah, this one, which has 404'd: https://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S62044439 , and this one that's still up: >>>/mu/62062952 .
>>
>>17282160
>>17282204
But also keep in mind that the majority of posts on those threads have to do with the new microgenre "Deep Internet," but there are some that deal with the Chronos issue.
>>
>>17280569
Something about this just creeps me out. His video stood out to me in the original /mu/ thread, it wasn't like the others.

If it is an ARG, that's some dedication for such a very small audience.
>>
>>17277141
do http-link dot something or take out a slash
>>
>>17281301
That /mu/ anon's post was also posted in an /x/ thread. Has anyone tried to find it?
>>
>>17282258
>If it is an ARG, that's some dedication for such a very small audience.
Yeah, I'll say. It seems unlikely to me, though, that this is all a ruse, since there's so many factors he wouldn't have been able to control. Like someone finding out about the anagram or people asking questions on his videos that prompted him to make the video answering those questions. Or even just the fact that his video was actually taken notice of by a number of anons in the /mu/ Deep Internet thread. He also would have had to have been the one who posted the original Deep Internet OP, the one who made the Tod Ellsworth account, possibly even the one who made all the posts mentioning "Erratas" that are in the archives, etc. Just seems way too unlikely.
>>
>>17282346
>Or even just the fact that his video was actually taken notice of by a number of anons in the /mu/ Deep Internet thread. He also would have had to have been the one who posted the original Deep Internet OP

For me this is the 100% proof that this *can't* be an ARG or a ruse, since /mu/ is notoriously anti-viral marketing and can sniff that shit out in a heartbeat more quickly than /x/ ever could. They've been burned by lots of crappy ARGs before so they know the signs. Plus, the Deep Internet thread was our rabbithole into the whole thing, and if that thread failed and no one had replied to it, the whole plan would've failed and been for nothing.
>>
ChronosForLife
Chronos is the personification of Time in pre-Socratic philosophy and later literature.

>time for life

When you Google "chronosforlife," first hit is Kohlberg investments Chronos Life Group; "formed through the acquisition and combination of JP Morgan’s life settlements assets and Life Equity, a leading originator and servicer of life settlements, creating a fully-integrated business that offers a turnkey solution for institutions and high net worth individuals interested in investing in life settlements."

I don't know, that's all I got.
>>
He uses the name "Lee Watson"
https://plus.google.com/115704351880485105023/posts
>>
>>
>>17282592
Context?
>>
>>17282618
I don't know, found it when it when I searched for #chronosforlife hashtag.
>>
>>17277818
Spanish fag here, I can confirm "errata" or "erratas" (in plural) is a misspell you would find in a book or something printed, but as they said this has probably nothing to do with what we're talking about.
>>
>>17281078

Reverse the song.

Slow it down in normal and in reverse

For some reason this song is very irritating / upsetting for me. There MUST be something in it-
>>
Sorry but I completely fail to see what's going on or why this is important.

What is this all about?

A secret program that monitors searches and provides info on employees?

Why is this spooky? seems pretty normal to me.

A guy makes weird videos saying YouTube is somehow controlling him? Just get off the internet.

Also, why is >>17281078 so rare? The uploaders name clearly is an anagram to the second Jurassic Park movie, so there's clearly a connection, howerver, I fail to see how that is spooky or a "coincidence". Most probably he's the same guy.

Can someone explain to me how this is not a half-assed attempt at creating a "mystery"? To me it's just one guy that wants the attention
>>
>>17281391
It's PJ Harvey, "Rub 'Til It Bleeds."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVeP-AHFk-s
>>
>>17282870
schizophrenic retards
>>
>>17281078
Help
>>
>>17282140
i actually downloaded that album from a sharethread a while ago lmao

there's no connection between it and chronos
>>
>>17282848
Well, it's actually a bunch of songs. Five songs, I think. And they're pretty loud, so maybe that's it? There doesn't seem to be anything overtly scary about the music itself.

>>17282870
You have to understand that the original video was found on petittube with 0 views. For this entire scheme to work, the person orchestrating everything would have needed for his specific video to be found on pettittube AND posted on /mu/ the day that it was. And from there, he would've had to get /mu/ to try and create this whole "Deep Internet" music genre, which, again, relies entirely on luck. What if no one replied?

Also, you don't find anything fucked up about the idea of a bunch of companies all firing their employees for some completely secret, nebulous reason?

How the hell can you browse /x/ and get annoyed at the idea of /x/-related content, anyway?
>>
Anything ever come of the supposed morse code? Where'd the decoder anon disappear to?
>>
File: 1446382380387.jpg (910KB, 2304x1379px) Image search: [Google]
1446382380387.jpg
910KB, 2304x1379px
So, uh, I just had one of those creepy "Icarus has found you" moments.

I'm sitting here at twelve in the afternoon with a mild hangover, just got back on my computer for like a half-hour, and I had this open in a tab last night to read in the morning or something. I started reading, got down to the anagram bit, then went back up and read the archive links in the OP.

I'm reading it, and, no shit, after I finish the first post, I start reading the second and my display just turns itself off. Just powers down, blackout. It then turned itself back on about three seconds later, and gave me another five of blackout before it came back to exactly what was there before. Computer didn't make a noise or skip a beat. Running virus scans, nothing.

It's probably nothing, but that was super scary fucking timing, and that has never happened before. Ever. My best guess is that there was a blackout two days ago and maybe it was some residual damage or charge left after a power surge or something, but trying to recall it, I don't think the TV was even on at the time. Maybe my HDMI or power cable fucked up for a second, I don't know, it was just odd that it actually fully powered down with no input at that exact moment.

Anyone ever experienced anything like this?

Also, let's say I worked at a theme park that might be connected to the people who own that franchise, right? Let's say that their shift managing software, which is occasionally operated as an autonomous scheduling system, and has many functions, is called Kronos. There have been radio ads for it on NPR in the area, so I know it's sort of popular or widely used. Just an odd little coincidental link that someone accused of employing this system also uses that, considering what the dude's handle is.

Anyone watched the second movie lately? That was an odd drop in the answers video. I feel like that was a suggestion. Are there any parts with computers or something? Anyone have an idea? This is odd for a schizo to arrange.
>>
>>17283661
Bumping this
>>
>>17283947
>theme park that might be connected to the people who own that franchise, right

Any hints, bro?

I think no one else here besides you and me is really picking up what CFL was putting down so I'll just come out and say it: I think "Erratas" is a name for something that actually performs many, many interconnected functions under different names. Employee scheduling, payroll, automated hiring...it's not a stretch at all to think the same system could be used to detect copyrighted audio/video, and keeping all that data in a central system is pretty advantageous, right? An employee of company X has a habit of downloading the albums of record label Y, which is a subsidiary of company Z...the system performs some calculations to determine if that employee should be let go...the employee is fired. Employee loses their job, gets stressed out, maybe goes homeless. And who the fuck is going to listen to a "crazy homeless person"?

Shit, advertisers already examine everyone's browsing habits. This is as simple as plugging that information into already-existing infrastructure. From the perspective of a huge corporation, Erratas sounds genius - set up an automatic system to marginalize anyone who doesn't conform to what they're expected to do. I'm probably oversimplifying it or even getting it just plain wrong, but you know what I mean.

If anyone gets fired in the next few days, report back here.
>>
>>17284306
I work for google so im fucked if its true, will report.
>>
The auto generated cc on the "here goes nothing..." vid says:

"Are far from over 200 Corbin KY 40219"
"111111"
"10.3% 10.4%"
"overthrow the government"

I shit you not.
>>
>>17284466
Corbin, Kentucky is a real place. The 200 besides it is pretty useless unless we had a street to connect it to. Also the zip besides it isn't even for Corbin, but rather for Louisville. Given the audio quality of the vid, its safe to assume that youtube's auto generated captions picked up something "kentucky" and then translated the other sounds next to it to be something related to Kentucky in order for it to make sense. If CFL actuay lived in Corbin, Kentucky, however, that would be a shitshow. Someone should ask him.
>>
>>17284466
>>17284521
maybe erratas is trying to find a connection to CFL autonomously through text strings and whatnot? there doesn't seem to be any actual info about lee watson/cronosforlife.

don't forget tod ellsworth and the kfc murder chicks video, either. kfc, obviously, = kentucky.
>>
>>17284557
speaking of which, is there a cached version of the youtube vid with the erratas description before it got changed?
>>
>>17284581
which one? i don't think chronos changed any of his videos.
>>
>>17284581
>>17284585
The "Erratas or bust!" on the KFC Murder Chicks video. It's gone....
>>
>>17284588
wow, what the fuck??
>>
>>17284590
Yeah... Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut and not straight up asked about it in the comments of the video.
>>
>>17276998
so it's safe to say /mu/ is the new /b/?
>>
>>17284610
i mean your comment on that video is really the only linking proof that it was there in the first place. Theres no reason to suspect that he owner of the vid would have kept the desc anyway. Maybe he was planning to change it and your comment just "sped" up the process.
>>
>>17284610
maybe he's just another dude with the /x/ spirit checking out erratas and we spooked him.
>>
>>17284629
Yeah, he might be, but then it still leaves the question of why the anagram and the Jurassic Park connection. Like is there some connection between Erratas and Jurassic Park? Maybe it would help if someone was able to figure out what some of the near-unreadable text in some of the Chronos videos actually says.
>>
>>17284651
well, it could just be a coincidence. "ellsworth" is a common last name. i wouldn't rule out a connection, but i can't think of a reason why his name would be a deliberate anagram for "The Lost World".
>>
>>17284662
That's the first time I've ever seen that last name anon
>>
>>17284662
A coincidence seems pretty unlikely though, don't you think? I mean, Chronos specifically mentions that the second Jurassic Park film is his favourite (which is The Lost World), he talks about Erratas, and now here's this video that mentions Erratas in the description and the uploader's name is an anagram for The Lost World. Also, isn't "Tod" a much less common spelling than "Todd"? I wouldn't rule out the possibility of some connection between Tod Ellsworth and Chronos, though I doubt that they're the same person.
>>
>>17284588
it's there for me...
>>
>>17284702
Oh dang it's back. What the hek.
>>
File: photo.jpg (118KB, 640x1106px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
118KB, 640x1106px
same anon here who tried to decode the morse. i come with updates:
1.) YouTube channel Tod Ellsworth has removed "Erratas or bust!" from the description on the video he posted titled "KFC Murder Chicks - Golden Age of Gross Mystery (Full EP)"
Update, I just checked and its back now, except now it says "Erratas or Busts." He must have changed it within the last hour or s because that's not what it said at 2:00pm.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Zly8MhTOJw
2.) Tod Ellsworth has a Twitter, or at least I assume so
https://twitter.com/ErratasOrBust
3.) I was wrong about my initial decryption of the morse, what i have so far is .... stop ---.--..-..-- i dont know where the other stops are because its really hard to hear for me, but the likely translation of this (that i have found) so far is HOW with a possible F afterwards
>>
I isolated the morse code sound as best I could. Converted I got:

H8L0OODAVAAL907CTIONCLNIC

the code is only in the left channel. I split the track, inverted the right channel, made them both mono, and merged them in audacity. Then I dropped some low and high pass filters plus equalization at 500Hz and a slow down of about 50%, in case anyone else wants to try. I used the waveform mostly for the dashes and dots, but not all of the song cancels out.
>>
>>17284744
>that twiter
holy shit what the actual fuck. thats class s spook right now. So unnerving...
>>
>>17284774
is that hex code?
>>
>>17284774
good, you mess with the code, i dont want to decode it anymore
>>
File: CUUAwJWWsAI2K_s.jpg (30KB, 300x458px) Image search: [Google]
CUUAwJWWsAI2K_s.jpg
30KB, 300x458px
>>17284774
"hollywood abortion clinic"...?

Out of curiosity, how are you getting numbers from Morse code?

>>17284744
Oh god, what the fuck? I seriously hope that Twitter is NOT related. This is getting pretty dark.
>>
File: lead1.jpg (249KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
lead1.jpg
249KB, 1366x768px
found this when i searched "erratas" on twitter
>>
File: lead2.jpg (205KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
lead2.jpg
205KB, 1366x768px
>>17284804
oh and this. probably unrelated but i thought it was interesting.
>>
>>17284800
Online morse code translator

Morse code.scphillips.com/translator.html
>>
>>17284786
>>17284744
Someone in the /mu/ thread mentioned they were setting up a Twitter, to keep track of Erratas findings. It's probably that anon's Twitter, not Tod's.
>>
>>17284800
the image itself is nothing notworthy (aside from being hair-raising), its a police sketch. However, maybe there is some hidden code thats injected into the specific twitter photo itself. Im not sure how to find that out.
>>
>>17284800
http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2005/Aug/24/br/br03p.html

>>17284822
bro, check the dates on the tweets.
>>
>>17284822
Oh wait, I just realized the Twitter is going under the name of Tod Ellsworth. Okay, well maybe it is Tod's or maybe not and it's an anon who's been watching these threads and decided to mess with us. Or both.
>>
>>17284827
>check the dates on the tweets
Oh, oops. December... Okay, that's a little weird...
>>
http://blog.erratasec.com/?m=1

the link found on errata security's facebook page to their blog. Aside from having some plain looking html, the website doesn't seem fishy at all, even as far as having references and links to reddit. This part seems like a dead end unless theres more to that website and the company itself than whats presented at first glance.
>>
File: WHAT.png (38KB, 509x440px) Image search: [Google]
WHAT.png
38KB, 509x440px
>>17284800
Ayo wha dis?
>>
>>17284830
the dates on the tweets are from December so I dont know if its an anon, but the only real reason i think its tod or chronos is because of the @ErratasOrBust, i disregard the the other name though i would suppose its pretty good supporting evidence
>>
>>17276998

Literally someone from the same thread uploaded a video then posted it up for people to begin clicking on it... and now everyone is calling it a mystery? You can see when it was uploaded people.
>>
>>17284860
again, is there anyway to find out if code was injected into the picture compared to the original. What person tweets that photo when he has 0 followers and 0 following? Who is he doing this for?
>>
>>17284876
The point was searching for weird vids with 0 views found on PetitTube. This was one of five or six posted as examples.
>>
>>17284774
Same anon.
Here's my audio clip after processing to play with

https://soundcloud.com/user-44702656-822557474/jp-code-trim
>>
>>17284876
It's just a hek of a lot of effort to go through just to have a slim chance it'll trick people. The video was one of quite a few videos posted in the original Deep Internet OP on /mu/, so the poster would have had to be betting on anons noticing and caring about it, as well as on someone finding out about the mention of "erratas" on that other YouTube video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Zly8MhTOJw&feature=youtu.be), which, along with the Twitter account, he would have had to have set up three months in advance. A lot of effort just to have the chance at freaking out a bunch of anons.
>>
>>17284892
Thanks dude, I'll see if I get different results decoding this.
>>
>>17284917
Right on. I hope you do because my results don't make much sense.
>>
Wait wait wait, let's take a step back here. Let's look at the bigger picture.

Is there literally morse code in a Jurassic Park/R Kelly mashup video made by a dead lady?

Can we take a moment to appreciate how crazy this already is? Normally these weird internet mysteries take months to get good and then simmer down in the end.

What if 2016 becomes the Golden Age Of Gross Mystery???
>>
File: tumblr_o1opijQRKj1v6f8vco1_250.jpg (2KB, 151x15px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1opijQRKj1v6f8vco1_250.jpg
2KB, 151x15px
>>17284744
http://erratasorbust.tumblr.com/
any ideas on what this is?
>>
>>17284941
Man ijs, listen to my clip. Download it and look at the wave form. It's clearly morse. I don't know why tf it's there, but it is. Weird shit. And the fact that it was only in the left channel tells me someone wanted it found. It was too easy to cancel out the song.
>>
>>17284950
guayota?
>>
>>17284950
same name as twitter and youtube, but considering that it was made today its possible the tumblr is a troll. Even the binary makes it look like bait.
>>
>>17284954
Could also be that dit-dit-dit noise that happens to speakers when a non-smartphone cell phone gets a phone call? Maybe the videos are so lo-fi because he directly captured them with a capture card, and got a text/call while transferring that video?

>>17284950
>>17284967
>>17284976
Probably just someone from this thread. The archive says it was made literally just today and everything else in this whole thing has a certain cohesiveness for lack of a better word (i.e., all posts made in a 6-month time frame, and no codes, except for the possible morse code in that one video).
>>
>>17284950
>http://erratasorbust.tumblr.com/
fuck i dont know man, more to the mystery, cant really see that pic though, from here or tumblr
>>
>>17284985
>>17284976
>>17284950
>>17284991

what anon said
>>
We should probably start compiling known facts in a pastebin or Google doc but I've never actually used either.
>>
>>17284985
I mean yeah I guess it could be interference, but I don't think it would be isolated to a single channel like that. Plus that usually sound more modem-esque than morse pulses. I won't disagree it could be interference, but I think it's unlikely.
>>
>>17278721
Hey do y fucking talk to me like that you reddit tier shit poster I've been on /x/ far longer than you also I wasnt dismissing the thread just confused fuck you this is an obvious arg anyway
>>
>>17285017
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tZNPbZlU-_ulEcL38CfKG_182wpa_uFEWZY0bH8fTXU/edit?usp=sharing

There's nothing in it so far, but later tonight when I'm off I'll start copy-pasting things from the thread
>>
>>17283947
So do you work at Universal Orlando or Universal Hollywood? I'm in LA and listen to NPR once in awhile. Haven't as much recently but now I want to start listening in for the Kronos ad again.
>>
>>17283661
>>17283661
>>17283661
>>17283661
Bumping this. I think it's too early to be discounting any theories at this point. Anyone else here know morse?
>>
>>17284827
>https://twitter.com/ErratasOrBust
>the dates on the tweets
Holy fucking shit.

>the morse code stuff is still happening since last night
Hell yes. I've been thinking about this shit all day. What the fuck is going on here?
>>
>>17285189
spooky shit
>>
File: time to panic.png (394KB, 507x388px) Image search: [Google]
time to panic.png
394KB, 507x388px
>>17284822
>9 Dec 2015
>20 Nov 2015

Time to crack each others heads open and feast on the goo inside.
>>
If the author of the videos is saying hes not tech savvy at all, how can he talk about deep web, and the morse code thing?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/user/tpe1967
>>
https://www.youtube.com/user/TJH3113/
>>
>>17285247
Has to be a coincidence
>>
>>17285189
>>17285238
What's the relevence of the dates?
>>
>>17285253
What a fucking edgelord
Kek
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKQsCGWRcP4

we weren't born to follow
>>
>>17284744
What does the USPS have to do with any of this.... That kinda caught my attention.
>>
jyy[://www.lpj;nrth.com/Frgsi;y.sd[c
>>
Hold up, just started reading this shit.

IS erratas a code phrase or some sort of AI system?
>>
>>17285263
The twitter account was made and posted on long before yesterday, when it was suggested in /mu/ to make a twitter to log this info, thus proving that this couldn't be some anon fucking with us. Also, the photo on the twitter was posted one day before the Todd Ellsworth music video with the "erratas or bust" description.
>>
>>17285323
Could also theoretically be the band "The Postal Service". /mu/ related after all.
>>
>>17285323
it was under our noses the whole time bruh
>>
>>17285327
U wot m7
>>
>>17285360
its a code phrase for an ai system that supposedly goes by other names and is interconnected with many different functions including but not limited to copyright, employee managment, and database flagging
>>
>>17285360
Apparently it is some AI software used by large corporations for copyright reasons
>>
File: morse waveform.png (103KB, 1610x906px) Image search: [Google]
morse waveform.png
103KB, 1610x906px
I don't know shit about morse code or audio artifacting but I pulled up the waveform of the beeps and there are some pretty obvious patterns here. Idk if that's an argument for or against audio artifacting, or if it means anything at all. I guess if anything it tells us that if it is morse code, there's probably some sort of repeating message in there.
>>
>>17284950
Even if its not actually part (just some troll) inverting it shows a few patches of discoloration (Brownness splots)

Could be part of a larger picture or just random static.
>>
>>17285390
Remeber that Chronos mentioned that he's "very good at recognizing patterns" and that he still hasn't actually clued anyone in on what he realized his mom "discovered" in the JP trilogy, or how he figured it out.
>>
>>17285327
Wtf does Kohlberg & Co have to do with this?
>>
>>17285399
Frick. kinda want to go back and re watch them again now.
>>
>>17285399
He seems really self-conscious about looking "crazy". I get the impression he knows a ton of weird shit about Erratas but has trouble articulating (for a variety of reasons; self-professed lack of computer/programming knowledge, maybe not a native English speaker) and doesn't want to spill it all at once and look like some kind of psycho.
>>
>>17285247
i saw that first link when i was searching around youtube earlier, i dont think it has any relevance, but i could be wrong.

>>17285253
whats up with the second one though
>>
>>17284744
>>17284800
Reverse image searching the face sketch pulls up this article from 2005.

Not sure what the connection is?
>>
You know a thought just occurred. With all the major companies that are supposedly involved, you guys think this has anything to do with the walmart store closings going on across the country?
>>
In reference to the Lost World Tribute video. Is the video of the guy throwing up from a movie, or is that "real" video of some sort of exorcism?
>>
>>17285443
bruh, dont, thats too far deep into the rabbit hole, you may not come back
>>
>>17285434
Probably just a coincidence, but The Lost World was filmed in Hawaii, along with the other movies in the JP trilogy.
>>
>>17285452
Its just strange as I worked at a walmart that is closing. I was always told by the management that they always told me that they made money despite the low traffic. ITs odd the store itself was in really good condition and not even 20 years old too.
>>
>>17285468
FUG
U
G
>>
>>17285443
>across the country

Across the WORLD. Here in Brazil they closed 60 fucking stores without much reason. We thought it was because of our shitty economy diving deeper, but if this is happening in 'murica too something must be going on behind the curtains.
>>
Hey guys how do you phonetically pronounce "eratas or Errata"?

I work at a marketing/merchandising and was thinking about asking about it.
>>
>>17285479
air-at-ahs

I think.

Just don't get yourself fired like the people in the /x/ and /mu/ archives did, anon.
>>
>>17285434
>>17285468
What the fuck!! What if this is part of the "secret"? A hired crew member was a rapist, which would've led to a big scandal with Universal Pictures, and Chronos' mother wanted to expose it? Maybe that's what's in the morse code, like it's the dude's name?

>>17285479
I've been saying it like AIR-a-taz (instead of air-A-tas) in my head to differentiate it from just the plural of errata.
>>
>>17285476
Yea theres a bunch over here. A couple stores I know of are actually in good shape (But granted are close by other more busy stores).

Its also kinda weird that some of the workers didn't even know about the closing until it was reaching headlines.

Still kinda a coincidence but with all this stuff it makes it a bit eerie.
>>
>>17285491
Reading more about these rape cases now. Seems there were a string of sexual assaults against elderly women in Hawaii back in 05. Haven't found anything that says a suspect was captured yet.
>>
>>17285491
>>17285509
Granted, the last JP movie was filmed in 01 or something like that. However I still don't want to completely count it out.
>>
Tbqh I'm lost by this point about the whole Erratas thing but I like this music involved. R. Kelly, Bone Thugz, PJ Harvey, KFC Murder Chicks (I found their other album, but haven't downloaded it). Good stuff.
>>
>>17285513
Agreed, the 3rd JP was released in 2001. Chronologically, it doesn't make much sense.
>>
File: you are ill.png (1MB, 1196x780px) Image search: [Google]
you are ill.png
1MB, 1196x780px
>>17284800
That shit reminds me of the Wyoming incident.
>>
>>17285485
>>17285491
Ok for the first time I feel a bit uneasy about it thanks to you guys.

There shouldn't be any harm in just casually mentioning it right? Even in a joking matter.
Not like even emailing it or entering it anywhere. Just talking to one of the tech dudes or something.
>>
>>17285530
what if the conspiracy is just a way for /mu/ to get us to listen to their music?
>>
>>17285540
It would have to be planned since October at the very least, and it would have to bank on that Deep Internet thread becoming popular.

Again, a lot of work for an audience of sub 1000.
>>
>>17285544
i suppose youre right
>>
>>17285540
I'm not complaining, KFC Murder Chicks is pretty good:

https://soundcloud.com/kfcmurderchix
>>
>>17284744
>>17285434
>>17285468
Everything considering, I'm having trouble believing that these three things are coincidence and not connected. Clearly Tod Ellsworth posted that police sketch for a reason, and it just seems too coincidental that his name is an anagram for The Lost World, which was filmed in Hawaii, which is where the rapist depicted by that sketch (who apparently was never found) committed his crimes.

The only question now, is what is the link between Jurassic Park/this rapist, if the movies were filmed between '92 and '00, and the rapes didn't occur until '05?

Maybe I'm just getting swept up in the sensationalism, idk.
>>
>>17285563
Obviously there is time travel involved!

But seriously I can't help but think we are missing something somewhere. Anyone know if there is anything interesting about the specific locations in Hawaii during that time outside the movies?
>>
>>17276998
>when he started getting views from the thread, the guy suddenly uploaded a new video asking for help:
samefag just trying to promote his spooky channel
>>
>>17285563
>The only question now, is what is the link between Jurassic Park/this rapist, if the movies were filmed between '92 and '00, and the rapes didn't occur until '05?

If the "crew member" theory is to be believed, then that would mean Universal (or whoever was in charge of hiring the crews) inadvertently hired a rapist, and his crimes were covered up to prevent a scandal (because, frankly, that would be BIG news - "crew member of huge summer blockbuster rapes local elderly women"). He stuck around in Hawaii, and '05 is the first time police are able to make a sketch of him.

As for the connection to Erratas...I don't know, too much guesswork and the implications are very disturbing there.
>>
>>17285559
yeah, i dragged myself into DJ Rozwell too
>>
Lol.
>>
>>17285600
If theres one thing i know about /x/ is that the real shit gets deleted fast.
This thread is still alive so.
>>
File: tumblr_nzc5xmoe3B1qh6gzao1_500.png (111KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzc5xmoe3B1qh6gzao1_500.png
111KB, 500x500px
>>17284800
that picture is old af

http://forum.12ozprophet.com/threads/police-sketches.105229/page-5

spoopy police sketches sure are catching on these days (pic related)
>>
>>17285601
>yfw everyone in this thread is being monitored and logged by the Errata servers.
>>
>>17285247
>>17285253
>Bad Request
>>
For those of you still questioning the Errata program itself, what it does is obvious. It's implied by the name.

It "fixes mistakes." In this case, mistakes made by the big corporations that are using it/being run by it.
>>
>>17285491
>>17285509
you MIGHT be onto something but it's not convincing yet. why would they go to such lengths to defend a random disposable crew member? unless this guy himself is connected to something else
>>
>>17285605
Well, I always thought the one in your pic was meant to be funny rather than spoopy.

But...maybe the picture of the Hawaiian rapist is just meant to be spoopy? I mean, we don't really *really* know Tod Ellsworth's connection to Erratas other than his use of the phrase "Erratas or bust".

Let's look at it from this angle: re-purposed spooky police sketches are a /pol/ and /x/ kinda thing. /pol/ in particular really likes them. So maybe he's one of those red pill conspiracy types? Makes sense he'd be looking into and referencing all this same stuff.

>>17285627
Seems to be the implication in the name, yeah.
>>
>>17285468
I find it really creepy that this guy raped 3 women over the age of 75. The sketch makes the dude look to be in his 30's? Whys he gonna rape a couple 80yo women? 80 is old. Thats about as evil as you can get. Imagine your grandma getting raped.
>>
Anyone comb through the Lost World movie credits for any leads?
>>
>>17285563
Maybe the link is in the second tweet? We haven't really considered that yet.

The Deepest Part Of The Deep Web Was Under Our Noses This Whole Time...The Postal Service...So Deep They're Not Even On The Internet At All.

The Postal Service. What does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>17285658
reminds me of thomas pynchon's the crying of lot 49 - which is about a conspiracy involving two rival postal services.
>>
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tZNPbZlU-_ulEcL38CfKG_182wpa_uFEWZY0bH8fTXU/edit?pref=2&pli=1

starting to work on the centralized google doc. gonna be working on it now, if you have further info write a suggestion in the margin.
>>
>>17285468
>>17285434
]so, the erratas clique is making dinos on hawaii?

would fit, the mom is so obsessed with JP that she want to believe this is re[]/al and just happened to find out within the 3 movies, that it is indeed real.

But the a special secret progr[43gt45z7i]am to avoid this info to leak to the public prevent it.
employees around the world fear to death and hide little infos within data/videos that all come together when digging this up.[end]

it doesn't even have to be dinos that those clique make, maybe they erratas our dna to make the perfect human(oid)
>>
Just a thought, if we're actually considering that this Erratas software might be a real thing that actually comes the internet and deletes questionable shit, should we be backing up these threads offline just in case?

I mean, if we're actually investigating this, we should be prepared for the event that it turns out to be true. Who knows how deep Errata goes? It could erase all this shit in the next ten seconds for all we know, and we'd lose everything.

Probably a good idea to make an off site doc that has all of this shit in one place, then back that stuff up offline as well. Just in case.
>>
>>17285688
no[ anon, this is just tinfoil!
Come on, real dinos? :)
>>
>>17285688
screenshot everything, this board, the youtube stuff, the twitter, everything, and print it
>>
>>17285685
>>17285693
hello erratas

:)
>>
why don't you anons trying digging up some production photos of the crew from "the lost world" and see if anyone on the crew looks like that guy?
>>
>>17285700
I worked in movies/TV for three years as a BG actor; no one who doesn't get a crew jacket is going to end up in production photos. That means anyone "less important" (read: people with jobs that normies won't understand) than the camera guys and makeup/effects crews almost certainly won't be in any photos.
>>
Not sure if this was mentioned earlier, but I did notice that the KFC Murder Chicks and the JP3 Tribute video were uploaded the same day.
>>
>>17285688
>>17285698
Offline backups are a nice idea; never forget what happened with the daycare threads.
>>
Look at the title of this thread.... And then scroll down and check the username....
http://message.snopes.com/showthread.php?p=1901417

CONSPIRACY CONFIRMED?
No

Erratas doesn't exist.
>>
>>17285715
This is a huge troll. Someone prepared it for three months.
>>
>>17285660
Pynchon viralling his next novel confirmed

someone get /lit/ in on this
>>
>>17285700
>>17285712
why are you all assuming he's crew or somebody less important? only filthy proles commit crimes, amirite?
>>
This is getting out of hand.
Why the sudden interest to dig up stuff about the JP movies? There is nothing! It's just you /x/ going full tin foil on this. It is maybe just a automated program from youtube for better fiItering. As if they would make reptoids on hawaii with dino dna and human dna.
>>
>>17285736
Well I mean I kinda doubt Sam Neill is the granny rapist
>>
>>17285761
I love these false flag posts
>>
>>17285814
Even if they're blatantly fake?
We ARE NOT creating dinosaurs here.
>>
File: JurParMC.png (21KB, 1920x133px) Image search: [Google]
JurParMC.png
21KB, 1920x133px
ok guys. decode anon from earlier. i'm back. i did another clean up of the audio with a really narrow bandpass filter.

i got it this time. here's the morse:

.... --- .-.. .-.. -.-- .-- --- --- -.. .- ... - .-. .- .-.. .--. .-. --- .--- . -.-. - .. --- -. -.-. .-.. .. -. .. -.-.

it decodes to:
HOLLYWOOD ASTRAL PROJECTION CLINIC

i'm attaching the waveform with segmented notation. lines are dot/dash, circles are letter separation, and double dots are word separation.

now... WTF IS HOLLYWOOD ASTRAL PROJECTION CLINIC????
>>
>>17285828
MY SIDES
>>
>>17285155
Orlando, and that was almost a year ago now. Just quick things.

>>17284306
It's in that post. Frankly I was hungover and freaked when I wrote that so I didn't say just in case. But that's exactly what I'm thinking; if it isn't an all-encompassing system then it surely joins in with another. This could be some mad version of the sort of thing that suggests people family members on facebook when they, somehow, don't use their real name, don't use cookies or a shared computer, and don't have any connection to them whatsoever. They've accomplished odd things like that already, some overzealous copyright thing could be feasible.

And what better way for an automated copyright removal system to work than to try and go completely undetected and unknown?
>>
>>17285828
I, uh...well, I guess I wasn't expecting *that*.
>>
>>17285828
HOLY SHIT
O
L
Y

S
H
I
T

I can't believe it was actually code... Good work anon.
>>
>>17284687
"Tod" is German for "death".

probably doesn't mean much, though.
>>
It's only january and weve already got the biggest ruse of the year
>>
>>17285828
Holy shit it actually does say that. Thats awesome.
>>
I saw the first film [in theatres when I was five years old] [??????????] always shared with my mother.

The first brackets are what I can make out that wasnt in the original transcript. This would mean he is 27-28 years old
>>
>>17283618
He could have made the thread, samefaged to get it going then posted his own video pretending he found it using petittube.
>>
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tZNPbZlU-_ulEcL38CfKG_182wpa_uFEWZY0bH8fTXU/edit?usp=sharing

Gonna link the central google doc for the last time in case someone who is just seeing the thread wants to know. Also use it if we need to create a new thread later.
>>
Most likely irrelevant, but thought it was worth mentioning. After doing a google search for (hollywood "astral projection") no parentheses of course, it came up with this youtube video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1UYxQttJIs

After looking at the videos uploaded by the user, the first two videos are titled:

"Sleep Paralysis & Choking Ghosts in Hawaii" and "New Orleans Police Rape an Innocent American Woman!"

New Orleans is irrelevant but the Hawaii and Rape caught my attention.

Again, probably just coincidence.
>>
>>17285921
Of course he did, if you notice, all the accounts involved (except the one on Twitter) were created in a time-range that goes from October to January, the first relevant videos have been posted around November - January. It's not a coincidence that the daates are close too.

OP created the Deep Internet thread in /mu/ with the purpose to launch this ruse, he started the whole thing pretending he found an awkward video with a few views on YouTube (that explains why it was in the first post).

As soon as he noticed no one gave a fuck on /mu/ and started caring about actual music, he began samefagging to attract more people and keep the attention up. Then he made a second video and posted on /x/. This time, he pretended other users found important 'clues' and he keeps samefagging in this thread. Another hypothesis, he prepared everything a few months ago with all the clues and shit so that people could easily find them. Again, he made a mistake, since all the accounts involved have been created around the same date... Not to mention how some of these coincidences are fucking hilarious: a guy whose name spells The Lost World? What the fuck is this?

With that being said, nice try, OP, you are smarter than people think and you have been patient enough to wait 3-4 months to prepare everything.
>>
>>17285984
busted
>>
>>17285984
I've noticed all the Salty Steves are from /mu/ because they keep repeating the same posts and won't actually read the thread.
>>
>>17285984
Please go back to your meme music. The grown ups will take it from here. Thanks.
>>
>>17285420
My impression of it right away was that it was just some crazy shit he was rambling on about/YouTubes absolute shit auto-striking system, but after reading the transcripts, he sounds like a more or less sane person.
>>
I read the whole thread, that's weird shit. I don't think the rape case in Hawaii is relevent but its a way to hint at something which happen(ed) in Hawaii imo
>>
>>17285984
Senpai, the KFC Murder Chicks album has been posted since 2014.

As a side note, going through the /mu/ archives with KFC Murder Chicks as the search term turns up some pretty weird shit. A lot of posts are asking where they "disappeared to" and are suggesting that the band might actually be homeless? Maybe the band has been errata'd too? Idk.
>>
>>17285632
>So maybe he's one of those red pill conspiracy types? Makes sense he'd be looking into and referencing all this same stuff.
I think this is possible.

>>17285715
>the KFC Murder Chicks and the JP3 Tribute video were uploaded the same day.
Seriously? Huh. Maybe this interpretation >>17285984 isn't all that unlikely...
Also, it leads me to think Tod Ellsworth (who may or may not be Chronos) is playing with us considering he took away the "erratas or bust!" phrase from the description of the Murder Chicks YouTube video when I asked about it in the comments and then a little later put it back in again. Why would someone even do that?
Still, if this is some guy messing with us and the OP of the original Deep Internet /mu/ thread was actually posted by Chronos, who planned this months in advance, then dang, that is a lot of dedication. I wouldn't rule it out as a possibility though, that this is all a hoax; after all, the video with the "Erratas or bust" phrase in the description did just happen to be /mu/-related. Even the archived /mu/ post where the anon asked what the phrase means could have been Tod/Chronos posting.
>>
>>17285822
>We ARE NOT creating dinosaurs here
Nice try, Tod.
>>
>>17286094
And one more thing:
You guys, I like your enthusiasm in all of this, but I seriously, seriously doubt that that police sketch has any significance other than being spooky, same with the tweet, and I also have doubts there even is morse code in that tribute video and it's not wishful thinking (though I do admit, it doesn't sound like part of the music). I would say if you really want to prove the morse code thing, someone send in this soundcloud clip https://soundcloud.com/user-44702656-822557474/jp-code-trim to someone who can interpret morse code but who has not read this anon's interpretation of it >>17285828 . If someone else also comes up with "Hollywood astral projection clinic," then I may be a little more convinced. I'd accept it as a possibility, but it'd still be hard for me to accept that either this Chronos guy (who is not very tech-savvy) or his late mother put in morse code in her Jurassic Park tribute video, especially to communicate a message as cryptic as "hollywood astral projection clinic." After all, this guy is supposed to be the one trying to figure out what Erratas is, not give out cryptic clues as if he's a part of the conspiracy himself or something.
But you know what, I'm not even from /x/, I came here from /mu/, so I'm probably a lot less conspiratorial than a lot of you guys, so you know what, if you want to keep searching for clues, than have fun!
>>
>>17286111
We don't know the technical capability of his late mother, so that's still up in the air. However, it seems reasonable to get a second opinion on the morse.
>>
>>17286111
I think the idea is that Chrono's mother put that in there, and Chronos himself noticed it and suspected that might have something to do with why the videos were being continuously taken down.

Also, morsefag's translation has already been somewhat corroborated by another (admittedly anonymous, so impossible to tell if it's a samefag) source.

>>17284774

This early attempt at decoding it spit out a similar, if not much more rough translation. Granted, it could be the same guy just doing it to try to back his own "real" translation later on, but that seems like a lot of trouble to go into. But again, I dunno.

Could be some massive troll, could be really. Either way, I want to figure out what it means.
>>
>>17286094
>that this is all a hoax
If that's really a hoax made up by some anon then we would probably find more about all this. We clearly didn't finish "his game". Hoax or not, there's still things to discover imo.

So I just join and made some research about JP2. It seems the shooting end in Universal Studios Hollywood where they built Site B workers village which is still there atm as an attraction. Could it hide the astral projection clinic ? I don't think so desu

I can't find any links between an astral projection clinic in Hollywood and this Errata system, this just isn't logical. Or maybe Errate isn't supposed to be an informatic system but more like a mind-control system through Hollywood meaned to "erase" the bad thought ?
>>
>>17286145
I've looked all over Google for anything about "Hollywood Astral Projection Clinic" and couldn't find shit. I live in LA though, so if anyone can find anything that points to a specific physical place in Hollywood, I'll volunteer to go check it out on my next day off/after work sometime.
>>
>>17286162
>Hollywood Astral Projection Clinic
What the fuck would this be anyway ? What the purpose of an astral projection clinic, in Hollywood ? and how would it works ?

It would be better to understand what we're looking for
>>
>>17286145
>Hoax or not, there's still things to discover imo.
True. And you guys can have fun with that, and with this whole morse code, "hollywood astral projection clinic" idea. But I'm starting to lose interest. I'll probably check back in every once in a while to see if any progress has been made, but I'm personally going to give this a rest for now. Good luck, everyone.
>>
>>17286171
There is some weird shit here in Hollywood man. Something like this sounds about par for the course.
>>
I have a feeling that nothing will come of this. Just like Karen Catherine Waldegrave, it'll hit a wall and fizzle out.
>>
>>17286204
Well if it is an ARG created by some anon, I'm sure he'll show up and push us in the right direction. If not, then hopefully Chronos lets us in on a little more with another video or something.
>>
>>17286193
>There is some weird shit here in Hollywood man
Yes of course, but I was trying to understand what it really was. "Astral projection clinic" is not really self-explanatory about the nature of the place. How they would use astral projection ? Who're the customers and what are they looking for ?

That doesn't really make sense
>>
>>17286216
Customers I'm guessing would be weird rich Hollywood types who want to get into spiritual astral projection shit. What it has to do with Erratas, Chronos, or Jurassic Park, I have no idea. The only obvious link is that Universal Studios is based in Hollywood.
>>
docufag anon here
Chronos has been uploading very rapidly, and given the time of day that he uploads, hell most likely create another video tomorrow answering more questions (since he said there were a lot).
>>
Not exactly "Hollywood Astral Projection Clinic," but I found something pretty close.

http://www.meetup.com/Soul-Journey-Feasts/

Maybe we could contact the "doctor" and see if she's ever heard anything about a Hollywood Astral Projection Clinic, or possibly even Erratas?
>>
File: mfw-i-started-the-fire.jpg (98KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mfw-i-started-the-fire.jpg
98KB, 1920x1080px
>>17285984
wish I could prove it, but I'm the one who posted this thread, and I definitely didn't start the thread on /mu/, although it's possible Chronos might have

does anyone think Tod Ellsworth is supposed to be a coincidence? I thought it was obvious that Tod Ellsworth is Chronos trying to get more information out without getting caught by Erratas, if this is legit
>>
>>17286251
>http://www.meetup.com/Soul-Journey-Feasts/
>Dr Carol Francis
Is this that fat bitch ? If yes that's far from what we're looking for desu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A15RI5sPUTQ
>>17286237
>weird rich Hollywood types who want to get into spiritual astral projection shit
That's not weird enough to be hidden imo
>>
>>17282592
>>17286264
do these look similar? or am I seeing connections where there aren't any?
>>
>>17286264
Looks like the same chick, yeah. Not saying this is the organization we're looking for, but it's possible that if it's actually a real thing she may have at least heard of it.
>>
File: 1000px-America_Online_logo.svg.png (60KB, 1000x877px) Image search: [Google]
1000px-America_Online_logo.svg.png
60KB, 1000x877px
>>17286271
I think about it at first but they're definitely not looking alike.

Nobody has spoken about it if I'm not wrong but why did Chronos put AOL as a picture on youtube and google+ ?
>>
>>17277176
cool find
>>
>>17286259
>I thought it was obvious that Tod Ellsworth is Chronos trying to get more information out without getting caught by Erratas, if this is legit
Could be. It would have to be a coincidence then that his other YouTube channel, Tod Ellsworth, uploaded a video that just happened to became popular in /mu/ share threads, the same board which just happened to link his Chronos video in the Deep Internet thread OP.

Also, does anyone have any clue what "Chronos" is supposed to mean? Like, I'm assuming it's a character or something because of the "ChronosForLife" thing, but I don't know who, or if there's any connection to Jurassic Park. Could just be the name of a character from some obscure book he read as a kid or something, like it might not mean anything important, but I'm curious.
And can someone confirm whether Jurassic Park-branded "oatmeals and sugary cereals" actually exist?? Because if they don't, then that's almost a guarantee right there that this is a hoax/ARG since Chronos mentions his mom buying those in his video.
>>
File: c_624.jpg (15KB, 175x175px) Image search: [Google]
c_624.jpg
15KB, 175x175px
>>17286326
well there's this
>>
>>17286326
An anon in one of the old Deep Internet /mu/ threads (I think) mentioned that Chronos is Greek(?) for time, meaning TimeForLife.
>>
>>17286334
Chronos is a greek god, he is the personification of time. I think we can find this name in various video games, comics and pop cultures in general.
>>
>>17285605
>12ozprophet

Throwbyke!
>>
>>17286341
He's the leader of the titans, he was usurped by Zeus, and he also ate all of his kids at one time. Not sure if this helps at all
>>
>>17276998

taken from:http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16986738/#17010929

>Her temp agency gave her a job at this place that was closing down all their locations in the country and basically it was well-known that they were shady and generally treated their employees like cattle.
>Another thing was that she said that the atmosphere at the place was like hellishly unhappy in a really unreal way.
>No work being done there seemed to actually make any impact or have anything to do with anything else, everyone was just doing what the computer system would tell them to do. Even weird useless shit, like making something and putting it in the warehouse, and then having a forklift guy come and pick up the same product and take it to be thrown away. Like really kafkaesque shit. No one was allowed to leave the grounds once they clocked in, too. There was apparently a cafeteria but for some reason they couldn't use it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47HPlCiy3G4&feature=youtu.be

could this video found in the second thread have anything to do with this story?

look here: it seems someone posted it without leaving any comment.
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17105303/#17105303

the video is filmed in a place that could fit the one mentioned in the story, also the uploader left some code in the description and there are binary messages in the comments.
>>
>>17285559
Yes. The EP is very good.
>>17285585
Same.
>>
>>17286361
>guy fawkes mask
I sure hope not.
>>
>>17276998
>>17284744
could the dude here have attacked the mother of the guy making these videos? he seems to prefer older women when it comes to choosing his victims, but it could also be someone who tried to kill her or scare her so she wouldnt talk
>>
>>17286352
Nope that's Cronus (=/= Chronos). Chronos is a three head serpentine. Maybe he became Cronus in the late mythology though since if I correctly recall Chronos was in the early mythology and then kind of disappears, or became Cronus since they're both seen as master of time.
>>17286361
>comment
>"the morse code in the video translates to: is this real what have i done"
>"the (normal) text in the desc reversed says I aM sEeiNg hiM"
>>
Man I can't find any businesses around Hollywood that (publicly) is about astral projection.

Found a place near Hollywood called Spiritualist Center, but nothing about astral projection either. Maybe its a club rather than a organization?
>>
>>17286388
Was thinking of Kronos, which is Cronus just spelt differently, thanks for clearing that up
>>
>>17286361
Oh hey I think I live by that mall.
I recognize the Macy's entrance
>>
>>17286407
False alarm, a couple of the stores next to it aren't in the mall near me.
So much for sneaking up on the guy who made this ARG in the middle of the night.
>>
>>17286409
That's some cheeky anon copying every post on 4chan and creating account to every post on his fake forum in order to get advert money. It does it with every post on 4chan
>>
>>17286409
Probably a Chinese bot script, someone also made a script for twitter that generates news article/clickbait titles (got taken down though)
>>
>>17286409
What the fuck...
>>
>>17286424
Seriously? How much money could someone possibly make from that amount of trouble? It seems fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>17286434
I don't know since the only people visiting the website are people from 4chan laughing at it.

Maybe there's some people posting on the forum without even understanding that they're alone
>>
>>17286450
Haha holy shit, just imagining that one poor bastard who has registered for the forum, posting in response to threads that he thinks are live but in reality are be posted on a completely different website hours before. Pretty fucking funny.
>>
>>17286409
I've assumed this was an archive for a while now
>>
>>17284892
I couldn't come up with anything that makes sense so far, but I think I might have a good idea at what the code would be transcribed as(if it even is mores code, or if it's anything at all)

..../-./-/--.../-../-.--/--/---/---/.-../.-/.../-/.-/.-/.-../.-/-..-./---/.--/-./--/-./-.-./-/../---/-./-.-./.-./../-./../-.-.

As I said, it makes no sense, but it seriously does look like it would be mores. I took the file into Audacity to get an idea of it visually, and a lot of the segments are very evenly spaced and of specific tone and loudness. Though if it is mores over of that song, some parts seem distorted in prolonged because of it. It's really hard to tell, but whoever did the soundcloud file did a good job at singling it out for the most part
>>
>>17286467
>..../-./-/--.../-../-.--/--/---/---/.-../.-/.../-/.-/.-/.-../.-/-..-./---/.--/-./--/-./-.-./-/../---/-./-.-./.-./../-./../-.-.
H N T 7 D Y M O O L A S T A A L A / O W N M N C T I O N C R I N I C

According to the first morse to text translator on google
>>
>>17286467
>H N T 7 D Y M O O L A S T A A L A / O W N M N C T I O N C R I N I C
Well shit, if this really is a different anon then this corroborates the "Hollywood Astral Projection Clinic" that the morsefag posted before. Accounting for error, the similarity here is pretty obvious.
>>
>>17286409
It's an automated website that copies 4chan posts, to make it look like the website has a large userbase. It's just there to make money off of ads.
>>
File: JPtributestillscollage.jpg (190KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
JPtributestillscollage.jpg
190KB, 1920x1080px
Has anyone done anything with the website stills from
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxPcLq-xelA
Around the 1:55-1:56 mark
These seem out of place and there is something Japanese? Even the larger picture it just seems to damn blurry to tell.
>>
>>17286538
>1400 Sunset Boulevard #11B
Address for the Astral Projection Clinic?

Someone should look up Swagbot Plus too
>>
>>17286361
>could this video found in the second thread have anything to do with this story?
I'm like 99% sure it has absolutely nothing to do with this.
But the story in the OP of that thread is interesting.
And I know I said I was going to give this a rest here >>17286175, but I'd just like to point out because I find it interesting, that the KFC Murder Chicks video, Chronos's "Jurassic Park 3 Tribute [RE-UPLOAD]" video, the first Tweet made on @ErratasOrBust, and the first /x/ post mentioning "Eratas" were made within a few days of each other (late November, 2015, with the /x/ post coming last, four days after the uploads). Also, that /x/ post acknowledges he doesn't know how to spell it, and the Chronos video also says "Erratas or Eratas." Furthermore, the first Deep Internet /mu/ thread was made only TWO days after that one anon asked on /mu/ what "Erratas or bust" meant in the Murder Chicks video description and said "What does that mean? I think I remember Erratas being some software company in the 2000s like Enron who fired all their employees or some shit." That /mu/ post, made 5 days ago, was posted on the SAME day as Chronos's upload of "YouTube is MONITORING and controlling my life."
What I'm trying to say here, is this seems to all point towards this all being just an elaborate set up, an ARG. I was totally against that idea before, but now, after considering the coincidences that would have to be involved, it seems actually pretty likely, especially given the other points I brought up here >>17286094.
Okay, now I think I need a break from all this. Too much conspiracy-stuff for me.
>>
>>17286538
>>17286551
>swagbot
FUCKING WEIRD.

I googled this, and turns out it's an 80s style electro artist. He has an album named Hawaii, but I'm pretty sure that's unrelated. What's really strange is that I was looking through the fine print of the bandcamp page, and I found out that someone I went to college with worked on most of his albums.

Small world.
>>
>>17286582
I don't think that artist and Swagbot Plus are the same thing, but it's still crazy to me.
>>
File: download.png (2KB, 151x151px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
2KB, 151x151px
>>17286538
Well I found Swagbucks. Not sure what it has to do with anything though.
>>
>>17286538
wtf is that gay sex scene after those images? and the projectile vomiting shit?
>>
File: JPtribute5.jpg (127KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
JPtribute5.jpg
127KB, 1920x1080px
>>17286551
Seems to be some cafe with a appliance store next to it. There might be a empty store between the two or something. Not sure if thats right however. The 11B looks like part of a webpage or something.

Swagbucks seems to be one of those scummy online survey/online rewards places (I WOULD NOT TRUST THE SITE). They offer digital currency (Swagbucks) for doing shit, clicking sponsor adds, surveys and the like.

Found a reddit post talking about swagbot. Apparently it was made to mine codes before someone got pissed before it was taken down or something.

I'm more wondering what is with the Japanese? And what the top picture could be? Looks like a post on a forum possibly?

There was also this but its really blurry and hard to make out.
>>
>>17286681
That looks like some sort of computer coding to me. Impossible to decipher though due to shit quality.
>>
The so called mugshot on the twitter account looks like a CAW model from a wrestling video game plus some black and white filter.
>>
>>17286677
>>17286677
>>17286677
>>17286677
>>17286677
THIS.
>>
>>17286681
It looks like normal text run through a RealMedia codec
>>
>>17286681
The Japanese is simply the Japanese syllabary, in Hiragana (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiragana). The order of the characters is simply the order the Hiragana characters are usually written in (like how English has alphabetical order, they have an order too), so there's nothing encoded by them.
>>
File: JPtribute1invert.jpg (126KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
JPtribute1invert.jpg
126KB, 1920x1080px
>>17286715
>>17286732
>>17286746
Inverted the first picture trying to pull more clarity from the image. Looks like its also code or something? Cane make out some words but there is too much artefact.

Also something written in japanese that was too ahrd to read and something that doesnt look like font that says something like Vvll4? Not sure what to make of it.
>>
>>17286776
Bottom right hand corner says

Peach
8+13=29

wat
>>
>>17286681
on the bottom right there is a name (I think peach) with 8 stars, 3 green up arrows and 29 down arrows. Judging from that it seems like a forum post.
>>
>>17286776
one part of the word is DBMS_XMLGEN (Towards the middle and a little to the left). Definitely something computer related.
>>
>>17286728
And also "I don't want to die"
>>
>>17286821
That stuck out to me at first, but granted it is also the lyric to the song. So idk what to make of that desu
>>
>>17286538
OK FIGURED IT OUT
The website that has that same exact format is called stackoverflow.com. Im assuming one of the topics is about DBMS_XMLGEN.CONVERT. The post seems to quote another post too. If we can find peaches post we may be on to something.
>>
>>17286844
Goddamn it, just when I was about to go to bed.
>>
File: download (1).png (6KB, 521x83px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
6KB, 521x83px
http://kfcmurderchicks.tumblr.com/

Connected to the tweet?
>>
File: woah.gif (823KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
woah.gif
823KB, 200x200px
>>17286907
>http://kfcmurderchicks.tumblr.com/
OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT
In the "Here goes nothing" video by Chronos, if you turn on automatic captioning for the video one of the things that pops up is Corbin, KY. CHECK THE MOTHERFUCKING DESCRIPTION for kfcmurderchicks

>send inquiries to:
kfc murder chicks
200 corbin rd
louisville, KY 40219

THATS literally almost word for word what the autogenerated captions on youtube produced on that video.

Holy shit everything is connecting
>>
>>17286927
HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK

IT'S HAPPENING
>>
>>17286927
So this is elaborate KFC MC viral?
Im so confused
>>
>>17286968
Possibly. Doesn't change the fact that the captioning on the Here Goes Nothing video is automatic and not manually edited. Pretty fucking crazy.
>>
File: 1294350771249.jpg (8KB, 206x285px) Image search: [Google]
1294350771249.jpg
8KB, 206x285px
>>17286984
>the captioning on the Here Goes Nothing video is automatic and not manually edited

FUCKING WHAT

CALL THE POLICE

ITS REAL
>>
>>17287001
>call the police
THEY'RE OWNED BY ERRATA TOO

WE'RE ALL FUCKED, ANON
>>
File: 1298664436382.jpg (59KB, 640x474px) Image search: [Google]
1298664436382.jpg
59KB, 640x474px
>>17287016
>>
File: sleeping buscemi.jpg (70KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
sleeping buscemi.jpg
70KB, 600x450px
Holy shit, this is getting weird
>>
File: 1301519985734.png (261KB, 476x356px) Image search: [Google]
1301519985734.png
261KB, 476x356px
>This Deal Is Real
>>
>>17286927
>>17286907
Oh my. OH MY. I would mention this on the /mu/ Deep Internet general, but unfortunately it just 404'd.
>>
Has anybody checked the automatic captions on all the other Chronos videos?? Even checking the KFC Murder Chicks one couldn't hurt.
>>
>>17286538
>>17286844
>>17286907

Jesus this isn't even a rabbit hole anymore. Its a god damn canyon!
>>
>>17287083
its only that one particular. Chronos must have had to turn on automatic captions then.
>>
>>17286807
>>17286819
>>17286844
I've searched this website for like an hour now, using pretty much every term I could make out from that still in the video, and couldn't find any matches. There are a bunch of users named Peach or some variant of that, but none of them are posting about DBMS XML GEN. Gah so frustrating.
>>
>>17286968
Could be, but keep in mind that that tumblr is likely not the KFC Murder Chicks' actual, legitimate tumblr. Keep in mind none of the posts made there other than the one ONE day seems like something that would be posted by an actual band. It could be someone else's tumblr who changed its name recently (can you change the name of your Tumblr? I'm not sure how it works). And that post—"we’ve received a few emails about physical releases, but we don’t really trust the post office. or i don’t, anyway. something about it gives me the creeps." seems waaaay too fishy to me. Like, it sounds way too much like Chronos put that in there as a clue to connect it with the @ErratasOrBust Tweet, and he somehow edited his auto-captions to make the connection with the Tumblr. He's got us trapped in this devious game of his. Where will it lead? I don't know... But I wouldn't rule out the possibility that he's watching this thread right now.... I wouldn't even be surprised if this >>17286927 is Chronos himself, leading us on.... Chronos, if this really is an ARG, you are a fucking genius.
>>
>>17287171
Also, notice how in the background of that Tumblr is an "FBI Warning" about copyright? Sure connects to the theme of Erratas, doesn't it?
>>
>>17287171
well actually im the guy that manages the document, al_skeletor. Cant really give you proof unless you want me to edit my steam profile of the same name.
>>
>>17287202
I can confirm this. Been talking to him in the doc chat and he messaged me as soon as he made that connection. I don't think he's Chronos
>>
>>17286552
well, despite poor spelling giving it away, I've gotta say this is a groundbreaking ARG if so. the sheer remove at which the clues were scattered, the appearance of contingency... damn. you've elevated the artform, whoever you are.
>>
>>17286927
Strangely enough, that address doesn't exist. The closest thing I could find to it was pic related - a small cal de sac called Corbin Ct, in the zip code 40229 instead of 40219. The house number is one of the ones in pic related, but unfortunately street view won't let you go into the cal de sac.

Just strange, you'd think if it was actually one of their homes, they'd know the real address.
>>
>>17287202
>>17287214
Okay okay. I believe you guys. That still only makes the whole Chronos thing even more impressive if it is an ARG if he doesn't feel the need to make posts here himself leading us on but has the patience to wait and see if we figure it out for ourselves.
>>17287226
>I've gotta say this is a groundbreaking ARG if so.
Agreed.
>>
>>17287242
And now that I look at it again, I'm not even sure that 200 is a house number on that road. When you google it, it just brings you to the generic Corbin Court, and doesn't point out a specific house on it.
>>
Who wants to start a new thread? We're autosaging.
>>
File: CorbinCtKY.png (2MB, 1577x669px) Image search: [Google]
CorbinCtKY.png
2MB, 1577x669px
>>17286927
I hope this is all for a new album, I like this band now.
>>
NEW THREAD

>>17287378
>>17287378
>>17287378
>>17287378
>>17287378
>>17287378
>>
>>17287448
Yeah, we know.
See >>17286538.
>>
>>17286487
I have literally no experience with mores. I just played it by ear for a while and looked at the audio, and that's around what I could find. Naturally there was gonna be a lot of error, but I posted what I could
>>
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/31167712/performing-dbms-xmlgen-convert-on-a-clob-field

Couldn't have been that easy.
>>
Has [Err] as well twice in the post.
>>
File: Capture2.jpg (85KB, 813x587px) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.jpg
85KB, 813x587px
I know it's crap but I looked at the forum post and here's what I came up with it after a little digging.
>>
Who the hell even found this guy's videos anyway, and how? I just remember seeing them on here a few months ago, along with some other shite vids from youtube with under 1,000 views, and now I come here to see this.
Thread posts: 344
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.