[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mirror Gazing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Has anyone had any experiences with it?

I plan on trying it tonight. Apparently some believe it's integrated with dimensional jumping.

For anyone who doesn't know how it works

1) Get a large mirror (can be done with any but larger is better)

2) Turn off all light on room

3) Light a candle between you and the mirror

4) Stare into the mirror for long periods of time

Thinking about setting up my nice SLR camera during it, see if that does anything
>>
>>17276217
That sounds interesting, what's supposed to happen?
>>
It's probably just an hallucination caused by staring for long periods of time while the fire moves. Your brain, since it's not getting any new visual information creates it's own.
>>
>>17276217
No way in hell I'm going to mess with mirrors. They fuck me up enough without me trying to get it to do weird shit.
I'd like to hear if you experience anything, however.
>>
>>17276239
They're known to cause hallucinations, like the you in the mirror blinking and smiling and moving
>>
File: tumblr_ndx2y76sEi1qza1qzo1_250.gif (205KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndx2y76sEi1qza1qzo1_250.gif
205KB, 250x250px
>>17276748
Personally I never witnessed blinking or smiling but I did get the impression that my mirror image was a completely different person staring at places of my face other than back into my own eyes.

Also once or twice my face vanished and I witnessed a headless me for ten or twenty seconds at a time.

WACKY
>>
>>17276217
ive done it on lsd, i saw my face melt and talked to a triangle headed demon
>>
>>17276239
Unfortunately it's not supernatural.
Your brain is made to take in and process new information constantly, so it's expecting your eyes or the objects in your field of vision to be moving at all times. If you stare at a still image (say, your reflection in a mirror) for long enough, your brain starts fucking with the image to keep things fresh.
>>
>>17276787
That doesn't sound too fun. What did demon you say?
>>
>>Also once or twice my face vanished and I witnessed a headless me for ten or twenty seconds at a time.
Ay dats sum bullsheit
>>
>>17276805
i dont remember too much of what it said but i saw the triangle head version of myself first and i told it to go away and it said "noooo" and then the face started melting. after that happened i had a feeling of relief and the lightbulbs in the room looked like bubbles and everything was wavy as hell. Staring at the mirror is one thing on lsd but staring at your eyes just gives this huge uncomfortable feeling.
>>
i sometimes look through my eyes in front of the mirror for meditation. it works pretty well
>>
I can easily force the Caputo effect when looking into mirrors.
Makes my face appear all sorts of demonic fucked up.
Flesh tearing from skin, eyes missing, bloody, decaying old, etc.
Can also make light brighter or darker to the point of pure blackness without closing/squinting my eyes.

This experiment sounds fun though so ill give it a shot on some dxm this weekend.
>>
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F0vpMZA7VQqkawnUlwLPWcKfffneZuk7W0p_hlKxp7Q/mobilebasic

This guy Jack was doing it here, guiding people through the game. I think there were a few jack's though.

Give it a read. Lot of it make's sense. But i don't wanna email the guy and find out. Some people on /x/ are pretty creepy.
>>
>>17277024
I remember when jack was hosting that event. I decided not to but I was interested
>>
Op here. Just did my first try. I couldn't tell you how long it was. It was intense to say the least.

Right at the start my force looked like it was being warped around then it settled. A staring contest lasted awhile until suddenly I was staring at my face but aged, then suddenly a skeleton. I had overwhelming sense to cry but I held it in (I've always had problems with being able to cry so even feeling like it was very off). Then it was pretty calm until I started seeing my head morph into that of a demon, then back to normal. This happened a few times. Then the final time it happened the demon face ended up just looking like a mask and then I could see my face but with a little bit of a smirk. Then more intense staring until at one point it looked like my face was an overexposed shot stretching open. Then just a little bit of dismorphing. After a bit, my mind felt like a tuner to a higher frequency and it was flicking around and I kept seeing these slight variations of myself. Then my body started going numb. I kept doing this for a little while longer until I felt like my body might fall asleep and I decided it was time to end this session

Will try again in a bit
>>
>>17277101
Yep. This is why I don't fuck with mirrors.
Be careful you don't trigger something dangerous.
>>
>>17277212
I don't think I did. I think it was just kind of insight on myself. I honestly feel a lot lighter like a burden was taken off my shoulders
>>
>>17277226
Well that's good, but be wary.
>>
>>17276217
It's a hallucination. I did it many times just makes your face deformed. You won't even need candle just make ur room little bit darker
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.