[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so, /x/, my girlfriend's friend's friend recently had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: received_1204015802961800.jpg (92KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
received_1204015802961800.jpg
92KB, 750x750px
so, /x/, my girlfriend's friend's friend recently had a kid and moved into a new house. her & her husband have a baby monitor set up (one of the ones that records video) and it captured these images. the one on the top was taken in the middle of the night when everyone in the house (mom, dad, and baby) was sleeping. the one on the bottom was from roughly an hour later. I don't know these people but my gf & I were assured by her friend that these folks don't know what the figure in the image is themselves and would have no interest in faking anything like this.
has anyone you know ever taken a photo of a ghost or anything paranormal like that?
also, generally unexplainable ghost pic thread.
>>
>>17276076
so, what? the ghost is watching your kid? Usually you have to pay money for baby sitters and I think ghosts would be a bonus so that's a little extra.
>>
>>17276089
hell, maybe if this ghost can breastfeed, it'll keep the mom from waking up in the middle of the night. who knows.
>>
>>17276076
An octopuss ghost?!
>>
>>17276076
What if the manufacturer of the camera has an /x/ shit poster working for them developing the software for the camera, and decided he would have it randomly throw a translucent person shaped figure into the stream? I mean randomly enough that it wouldn't affect that many people so it wouldn't catch headlines, but often enough that people would eventually by chance see it and they hoped one day that the fruits of their labor would make it onto and anime image board?
>>
>>17276544
>This is more likely than a ghost
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.