[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Occult books

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: tiny-hands-psychic-power.jpg (71KB, 600x421px) Image search: [Google]
tiny-hands-psychic-power.jpg
71KB, 600x421px
I'm interested in researching occult practices, but prefer books and free ones at that.

I tried looking at my local library, but couldn't find anything on the search that wasn't teen or romance novels. Are there any occult books available at most libraries?
>>
i don't give this out often.
http://www.digitalbookindex.org/subject_search/search010occultwitchcraft/1
>>
Idk ask your library
>>
Also, try used book stores. I did alot of my best reaserch and discovery in a half priced book store.

They just happened to have the best works on the entirety of magic, as a Chaos Magician, it was exactly what i needed.
>>
File: ishygddt.jpg (47KB, 331x342px) Image search: [Google]
ishygddt.jpg
47KB, 331x342px
>>17275497
>>
>>17275518
They let me just sit there on the floor, day after day and make notes and study for hours.
>>
>>17275519
Those people peddle divel and work to do no magics.
They're just researchers at best and simply want to conceptualize the works they read.
It's called armchair occultism.
>>
>>17275531
The point is this is a post about looking for occult books...there is a fucking multi gigabyte archive of them right next to it.

Delete this thread.

Shamefur dispray.
>>
>>17275522
I simply said "Hi, i'm a witch and i'm looking for books of magic and on occultism. Do you mind if i look over what you have and make notes? I could be here for a while."
and the the guy at the counter said "sure, knock yourself out"
Sooo... I did.
>>
>>17275542
If you read it, it's just a bunch of people spouting nonsense and pushing books that help them do that.

The real thing is much harder to find.
>>
That hand can fit in any anus
>>
>>17275552
No you fucking idiot. There is a goddamned huge library covering a metric fuckton variety of occult knowledge. You asked for books. They are right there.

You don't even have to fucking post. They are all free. Right. Fucking. There.
>>
>>17275559
IT's all trash. Those books are just the very first layer. If they go that far.
>>
>>17275563
Your thread is trash.
>>
OP just do what i said. It's the best way to start.
>>17275518
>>17275504
>>
>>17275542

I have trouble with those huge collections since I never know where to begin. I also like holding a physical book.
>>
>>17275504

Neat. Where do you recommend I begin?
>>
>>17275552
>The real thing is much harder to find.
There is no real thing - it's all shite and anyone in this thread who isn't trolling is a fucking moron.
>>
>>17275572
Well then there are alot of things to consider about magic and occultism that you might want to discus with yourself first.
Who you want to be.
How you want to be it.
Are you more willing to agression.
Should you like to stay along the lines of nature or for example to follow the rhythms of the cosmos.
Do you like the idea of influence of the spirit world or do you prefer to simply rely on your own will.
>>
>>17275572
That's why there is a beginner section. Holy fuck are you all useless inept retards
>>
>>17275576
http://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/magus/index.htm
This was where i began. It is very difficult to read, the language is just archaic and silly; BUT the information in it is beyond invaluable.

While he simply uses too many words to get his point across, his magic is the opposite and he's checked and worked all of it, and knows that it works.
I know this first hand.
>>
>>17275604
You will just have to find a conjuring book to go with it. You can get any of those from anywhere online or otherwise.
>>
>>17275582
Chrostian missionary or atheist tipper
Better go defend your beloved/mlp/ because the raid is happening roght now.
>>
>>17275588

I'm a fan of following nature. I don't even want to really practice, just learn.
>>
>>17275593

Thanks senpai.
>>
>>17275651
I think you do.
I'd look up Gardenarian witchcraft. It's the main pillar of we call Wiccan- which is just a mishmash of all the nature magics. Kind of a weekend warrior magic.
They don't understand, given the modern world, that dabbling and not committing to the craft is going to get one nowhere; so they end up giving up entirely.
>>
>>17275665
Gardenarian is though, a working of ancient spells and rites that were know to be working and enjoyable, they weren't always that way.
BUT he concluded and created a school that required results to procede, an interesting technique.
>>
>>17275665
Dude ayyy lmao are you wiccan?Vecause if so,you shoyld know that luring people to wicca for magic is just not good.Its nit about throwing curses and shit,holy christian egregoire!They see some1 talking uga buga kuh wicca ima cast a root out of mah pooperah and then they want to do so but they find out that casting the root out of poooperah i advanced and need an actuall wiccan with shadow book.
>>
>>17275676
It's main alternative, Alexandrian magic is an old-world style ceremony heavy magic that requires real precision and delves deep into the subconscious; requiring extreme dedication and deep meditations.
While all of that is a workload, it can be fun and really personally rewarding, something i delved into as a kid.
I'm a left hand path magician, these days, something akin to a Satanist.
>>
>>17275692
No, i've been doing magic since before i could talk.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.