[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Phone calls from the past??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

File: Ax6BkJaCAAEEA6G.jpg (42KB, 556x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ax6BkJaCAAEEA6G.jpg
42KB, 556x720px
Okay so I'm really freaking out right now, heres what happened and a little background:

>be me, 22 yo, just married
>whole family is piss more marrying so young
>friends are even a little put off by it but they're still happy for me
>anyways, my husband is a cop and he's been super busy lately
>i decide to to surprise him one evening and dress in lingerie
>while waiting i get a phone call
>caller id says its from my landline
>weird but i answer it
>say hello
>suddenly i hear my voice
>like literally its me
>but from year prior when i was at a party with some friends
>everything is word for word of what was going on that night
>even hear my friends say shit in the background
>its almost like a audio of that night but its impossible since we didn't record anything
>hang up
>a few weeks later the phone rings again
>its from my landline again
>decide to answer it
>suddenly hear my voice again but from when i was just a kid and could hear my best friend/neighbor at the time in the background
>i remember that memory
>decide to not hang up this time since its daylight
>suddenly the audio changes to me and my parents arguing when i was a bitchy teenager
>hang up
>extremely confused
>what the fuck is going on
>try to my husband about it but back out every time
>ask some friends if they got any weird calls lately
>try to hint as much as i can if they did get the call
>they say no

So thats it. I got a few more calls but decided to ignore it but i'm really freaked out by this. I never experienced anything paranormal before and this is just so bizarre. The phone calls are like audio from the past. has anyone else experience something like this before??? can someone please help me figure out wtf this is?
>>
I think you need to tell someone and get professional help. You are literally going insane. Like for real no joke.
>>
>>17275206
This isn't a fucking joke, i'm being serious here. i'm freaking out, i've been browsing the internet all morning, the phone calls has been more frequent each week. I know what i heard
>>
Sounds rather scary. Keep us informed on the calls.
>>
can you record them, so you have proof for yourself and others?
>>
>>17275249
I honestly did not think of that but thanks for the idea, my mind has been everywhere lately!
>>
File: 1452239319455.gif (1MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1452239319455.gif
1MB, 600x338px
>people still falling for greentext shit
>>
>>17275206
>>17275223
I literally said it wasn't a joke. I think you might have hemorrhageing in your brain. I completely believe that you think this happened. But I think you need to get checked out. You could be reliving past memories word for word because of a tumor pushing on the part of your brain that has your memories in simple terms and stimulating it so you remember more from way back when. Do you have a record on your phone that these calls were made and missed calls and received calls from the same number and after these calls have you ever redialed on your house phone can you prove that these conversations happened to someone else. Even they would show up on the phone bill. If for some reason you can't then you need to get medical help
>>
>>17275265
or a bored guy making up stupid stories, just like 99% of shit on /x/
>>
>>17275189
When the past calls, send it to voicemail
>>
>>17275189
can you try recording them to play them for others?
>>
>>17275270
Yeah I don't even know why I come to this board anymore. I made a thread about unsolved mysteries that are barely heard of(not That Elisa bullshit or dayltov pass crap) and not one person posted yet there's this shit board staying on the first page with a picture of a girl saying some shit like "if she believed in flat earth but was flirting with you what would you do" like get the fuck out of here with that shit. Is it paranormal cause a girl fucking talks to you holy shit balls I don't care. I actually cannot take this anymore I'm finally given up on this site
>>
>>17275189
Something similar happened to me yesterday OP. I got a voicemail notification and when I listened, it was the entire conversation I had had earlier that day with someone over the phone. But what was weirder was the voicemail service said the voicemail came from this person's old deactivated number, ie not the number they called me from. Not exactly the same but still odd.
>>
>>17275312
are you the one who posts unsolved mysterious and then next to no info about said mystery, cause if you are fuck off.
>>
>>17275189
Someone posted a similar experience in a creepy phone call thread. He got a call from his own number and when he answered it was him talking on train or something from the year before.
>>
>>17275344
Fuck no I posted a full post or two about each one I hate those people who just post links with no info about it and I only did it once and I posted once a few months ago where the op did that and saved the thread but I tried it again recently and no one noticed cause of all the astral projection threads and how to summon a demon crap and all the other shit that gets posted every fucking day
>>
>>17275347
>>17275338
OP here, thats interesting, i'm going to record it the next time it calls and post it on the this thread. I can't find much about this stuff on the internet
>>
>>17275206
He is right. Your fucking insane. Go to the hospital now.
>>
>>17275206
This guy is your culprit. This legit poster. Its someone very cl ose to you, they have access to all your electronic equipment. They bugged it and have been stalking you, getting married put them over the edge. They obviously love you very much.
To op, this person is obsessed with you and getting desperate. Who are you poster, come out and profess your love. Wrote your story and op will listen, she might leave hr new hubby if you post here how much you love and what you went through over all these years. Now is your chance, you only get one so go for it champ!
>>
bumpin for interest
>>17275456
this one seems like the most interesting theory, if not a reality glitch and following a possible logic line, this one seems the closest to a real explanation
inb4 the simplest answer's the right one
>>
>>17275189

this is so hotline miami esque
>>
>>17275456
This is for reals creepy. I've been stalked by an ex before, it's not fun. Dealt with weird phone calls for years. Op should seriously make sure she's not being fucked with.
>>
I had something happen exactly to me. Except it was a voicemail with no number. It was on my moms phone, it was just me and her talking.(she still has it but its an obamaphone, so maybe she accidentally hit some sort of recording feature?)
>>
>>17275312
well to be fair what could some shut-ins say about mysteries that professional investigators who were at the scene and have access to every bit of proof and still couldn't figure out anything
also stuff like that isn't really "paranormal" people disappear and shit all the time
>>
>>17275189

Your husband isn't a cop, he is a Man In Black. He is sending you old footage they have of you from their archives.
>>
This is clearly a fucking.
>>
All i have to wonder is... Who was phone?
>>
File: 1450598227215.jpg (9KB, 230x252px) Image search: [Google]
1450598227215.jpg
9KB, 230x252px
you've married a cop?
>>
>>17275206
He's right. Go see a doctor about this.
>>
>>17275338
Holy shit, I just remembered. Years ago on my flip phone I was looking at my ringtones or something, but there was one with a gibberish name. I played it and I could recognize my uncle's voice. It sounded like he was having a conversation, except I couldn't hear the person he was talking to. I don't think I ever talked to that uncle on the phone, let alone have a conversation with him. I showed it to my mom and, either because she was spooked or because she doesn't know how technology works she thought I was eavesdropping, deleted it.

I first wrote off OP's story as fiction, but who knows. OP, did you receive those calls from the same house that you lived in when you made those calls in the past? And were those past calls made to/from the house you're living in now? Basically I'm asking if there are any connections between and of the places the calls were made to/from.

Do you have any reason to believe your calls were being monitored/recorded in the past? I mean besides the basic NSA, although even then, I wonder if someone in the NSA was able to hold onto those calls of yours and is now using them to harass you?

You said your husband is a cop. Is there any reason people might be monitoring your phones, or trying to harass you?

Are there any records of these calls that you received? Call the phone company and ask for information about all incoming calls during those times.

Also, this is interesting, please keep us posted.
>>
OP it does sound like there's a possibility you're being stalked/harassed. I feel like you should tell someone.

Don't word it as "receiving calls from the past," say someone is calling you and playing recordings of phone conversations you've had.
>>
>>17275189
the weirdest thing ive had is my phone text my partner happy new year well it came on up anon new "happy new year" text back who is this as I was asleep, my phones goes off but no "happy new year" in the sent messages, needless to say this disappeared along with the contact, don't think it was a dream as I went in the kitchen and had a cigarette like why is my phone texting happy new year while I'm asleep, needless to say because of this I didn't say happy new year the next day and she moaned at me n I was like but the text "theres no text anon"
>>
but the whos this text from partners mobile was still in my inbox, which makes me think wasn't a dream, desu if I didn't play pranks on her like jumping out of the dark she may of believed me.
>>
it appeared on her phone as anon new, I am saved as anon. not new which Is why I said whos this thinking best not be some replacement.
>>
>>17276601
>>17276608
>englishmotherfuckerdoyouspeakit.wav
I got the gist, anyway.

A weird thing happened to me once:
>call doctor
>they're closed, so hang up
>later decide I may as well leave a message
>open list of dialed numbers and call first one
>it's some random dude
>hang up and look at list of dialed numbers
>top number on the list is presumably the random dude's, dialed a minute earlier
>the second number on the list was the doctor's office, from when I'd dialed it earlier and hung up
>>
>>17276643
I just blame my phone or whoever text her for me not saying happy new years.
>>
>>17276552
>>17276573
OP here. First, the calls i'm getting aren't from phone conversations, they are from random times in my life. Second, I have a recorder all set up for the next time my phone rings (its always the home phone). Also, I will try to get my phone records in the next few weeks, but like I said the caller ID said it was from my landline.

And just to add, I honestly would have no reason for someone to harass me like this, if that's the case. I told my husband about the weird calls today and he suggested looking at the phone records before jumping to conclusions. Anyhow, i'm pretty busy with work at the moment but I will try to keep you guys posted in the next few days if anything happens
>>
File: the girl who leapt hrough time.png (236KB, 561x314px) Image search: [Google]
the girl who leapt hrough time.png
236KB, 561x314px
>>17275189

>>17275189
TIIIIIIIMMMMEEE SLIIIIIIPPPP
wtf no one's mentioned time/dimension slip yet??? what a shame, but no need to freak out.

i'm no expert on time travel, but there are plenty of documented experiences of people slipping in and out of the past and future. the most famous case probably belongs to Philip K. Dick, wherein he wrote a short story that basically paraphrased the Book of Acts, then eventually traveled, by accident, back to 50 AD to witness scenes and meet characters from his story/the Bible, and only found out what he had seen after the fact. look it up, along basic tenets of modern theoretical physics, which contend that, above the 4th dimension, the past present and future are contained in one point.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flow_My_Tears,_the_Policeman_Said

the animated short, "Beyond" (Animatrix series) is loosely about this phenomenon, and features a scene wherein the protagonist is confronted by phone conversations and auditory memories from her recent past.

there are even a few accounts where people straight up teleported and were documented to have done so. no joke. google is your best friend here.
my favorite:
>http://www.historicmysteries.com/gil-perez-and-his-spontaneous-teleportation/

don't go to a doctor unless you're actually feeling bad about any of this, or maybe to be safe (to make sure no aneurysms or brain clots are sneaking up on you)
otherwise you will get a prescription for some other problem and a diagnosis about why you're crazy.

i'm nobody, but it's not like no one's ever heard about time slip or dimensional slip. some say it happens when people experience stress, or when they hit certain 'transitional points' in their lives. others even posit that when your dumb ass goes into a room and forgets why you went in there in the first place, that's 'minor dimensional slip'

...as for the rest of you, googly moogly can't believe y'all have nothing better to do than shitpost. get your shit together /x/
>>
>>17275189
also i think time slip is a lot more normal than any of us are trained to recognize. you might want to try meditating and see if you can sort any of it out that way.

any shamans out there care to chime in?
>>
>>17276839

OP we need more details.

Why the fuck should I believe you? Give me a solid reason. You obviously browse x all day. Why should I not assume you are bullshitting?

Give me more data. What kind of phone do you have. Where in general are you located on earth. Thinking you might be over a known vortex or something.

Perhaps time is not linear but cyclical, like we're going up or down a tube in a spiraling event horizon. OP you might have been lining up with old times.

What is the mathematical relation between the times you have been called from and the present.

If you're not bullshitting OP we might be able to use this data to decipher a geometric nature of reality.
>>
File: 1451097280594.jpg (76KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1451097280594.jpg
76KB, 500x375px
>>17275189
Wait but OP.....

Then who was phone??
>>
>>17275189
This sounds like a mental disorder syndrome. there's no shame in seeking help if you think something might be wrong with you -- in fact, it establishes that you're responsible and understanding.
>>
>>17276839
>First, the calls i'm getting aren't from phone conversations
Is there any way you could have been recorded during the incidents you heard on the phone? Like this might be a stupid question, but could anyone have bugged you, like paranoid parents or something? Was there another person present during all of these incidents who might have been recording you all along?

Don't let me make you more paranoid, I'm just trying to exhaust all options.

Honestly, maybe you should see a doctor, tell them about the things you're hearing.

If this is a made-up story, good job, I like it.
>>
>>17275189
"hint" at it, shit, just speak up, and to your husband first.
>>
>>17275189
My opiniom
1.you are mentally ill. Believe me brain can do really weird things to you, even remembering that conversations from the past subconciously is possible
Or
2.some creepy guy maybe your friend too, has recorded some convos (it would be easy on party. Harder to record your arguing with parents)
You must tell your hubby hes a cop and he can do something about it
>>
>>17275189
I had a strange experience a few years ago..

>in bed
>sunday, 11am
>phone rings
>hello.mp3
>little girl on the line, around 8
>.."Hi Grand dad?"
>tells her she has wrong number
>hangs up
>2 minutes later, phone rings
>little girl again
>.."Grand dad?"
>I tell her wrong number again
>.. "No this is the right number, you're my grand dad"
>I half kek, then tell her I'm definitely not her grand dad
>.. "But you sound like him, and this is his number"
>.. "Are you tricking me Granddad?"
>start to think somebody is playing a prank on me, still, I politely tell her wrong number and hang up
>30 seconds later, phone rings
>this time it's little girls dad
>he calls me by my first name
>wtf.jpg
>i start to explain that it's a mistake and the wrong number
>he asks if I'm feeling ok, and if he wants "us" to come over
>?????
>i hang up

They never rang back. The liitle girl was convinced I was her granda. I could tell in her voice she was bemused. When the Dad said my name I thought it was a prank, but then he offered to come over.. was kinda strange desu.
>>
OP, your story made me feel really angsty for some reason.
>>
>>17276601
In a thread full of messy, garbled, and incoherent posts, you have nade the most muddled, least decipherable post of all.
>>
>>17278569
fuck man
>>
>>17275189

I used to frequent thrift stores a lot looking for LPs, cassettes and video games and the sort... I'm into found footage and sampling obscure findings for music and the sort, so a lot of times I would buy old used cassettes just to see what was on them... you can also find VHS tapes etc. These come donated from people's homes and have not been revised by anyone along the way... They just end up going from a box in a family's garage to a shelf on a thrift store.

Anyway, in my years of doing this I would find all kinds of odd home recordings. For example on cassettes I would find little girls playing around with tape recorders (most likely one of those fisher-price "my first recorder" type things)... There was one of a little girl recording herself talking to herself etc... I listened to the whole tape and I heard a babysitter say mean shit to the kid for playing with the toy instead of sleeping etc. You can find all kinds of things from people's past out there. The girl recorded her saying her name and phone number as well... if i was a stalker i could have had some fun, but i'm not fucked in the head... My only point is it's possible someone got access to old family footage and found you after the fact. Just a possibility to consider...
>>
>>17278849

I know for fact that my dad somewhere has (or had) a box of like 30 of those old Super8 video cassettes that were used in Sony HandyCams back in the 80's... I have no idea what could be on those as I'd be a child in all of the footage, and who knows where those all ended up... My parents are long divorced and my dad could give 2 shits about material possessions at this point in life. They'll end up in some non-relative's hands eventually if they haven't already. Shit.
>>
>>17275189
It's called schizophrenia you moron.
>>
>>17278647
Me too. I'm itching to write a spooky story...
>>
>>17275370

Repost please, I want to know about these unsolved mysteries, and please link the new thread(s) here when you do. Thanks.
>>
Bump for new mysteries, don't let me be threadkiller.
>>
>you will never understand why women feel the need to attention whore during any post they ever make on the website
Please go back to whatever social-aggregate website you spawned from. /x/, and 4chan as a whole, has enough shit dragging down its quality as is.
>>
>>17279661

Give tongue, ooooohwowowowwwww, give tongue, ooooh, to my HO-OOH-OH-OOH-OH-OOH-OLE! SLEDGEHAMMA!
>>
Why was it significant to tell us you were wearing lingerie?
>>
>>17279952

She felt more vulnerable than she otherwise would, is the point I'm guessing.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.