[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are spooky things real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Are spooky things real?
>>
>>17274644
>>>/a/
>>
>>17274645
Just answer the damn question.
>>
>>17274644
Yes and they will haunt your kawaii Ass.
>>
Be careful what you say precious they may hear you ;-)
>>
>>17274650
It's a very broad question, but I suppose I could give an answer.

Yes, because skeletons exist.
>>
>>17274654
Explain skeletons, I've personally seen an apparition so I believe they exist, but skeletons just seem so unreal.
>>
>>17274644
Some things are better left alone not knowing what they are...
>>
>>17274644
Spookiness is a subjective quality, not an objective one.

If you mean are things like ghosts real, maybe. Things which could reasonably be called monsters are real. Cannibalistic serial killers are definitely real.
>>
>>17274800
What type of monsters are real?
Most of the cryptid seem absolute bullshit.
>>
>>17274662
like the stains on your mom's panties
>>
File: ghoot.jpg (51KB, 380x400px) Image search: [Google]
ghoot.jpg
51KB, 380x400px
skeletons can't real, everyone is trolling you.
i'm sorry on behalf of the entire board,

please don't be spooked.
>>
File: DnVQMHH-1.jpg (114KB, 501x506px) Image search: [Google]
DnVQMHH-1.jpg
114KB, 501x506px
this thread......
>>
Yes.
Thankfully skeletons are only a myth though
>>
File: IMG-20160123-WA0004.jpg (20KB, 396x458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160123-WA0004.jpg
20KB, 396x458px
>>17275040
>>17276079
>>
no and neither is anything else
>>
>>17274644
The hell do you mean by "spooky things"?
Serial killers and government conspiracies are both pretty "spooky", and they are both definitely real.

Not being an asshole for a minute, though, I would assume you mean supernatural shit. Some things are most definitely fake, others are probably real. There is no real proof, of fucking course.
Everyone's set of beliefs on spooky things are different. Someone may believe ghosts are real and psychic powers are not, someone else may be of the belief that tulpas are real and that ghosts are some kind of psychic or psychosomatic tulpa shit. One may 100% believe that the Earth is flat and hollow and the inside is filled with demons who come out every full moon or whatever, but firmly believe that aliens and UFOs are all hoaxes.
If this is your first time delving into spooky things, you're going to have to just decide for yourself what you believe.
Sorry if I'm wrong in assuming you are new here, but if you are, I'd recommend not messing with rituals or tulpas for fun or anything like that. Worst case scenario you stumble across a spooky thing that is real and fuck yourself, or best case scenario you waste a lot of time and effort being an idiot.
>>
>>17274834
Goblin shark, bobbitt worm, that thing that eats fish tongues, lampreys. Most of really horrific stuff lives in the ocean. The land stuff is less freakish, and we're more used to it. Things like giant Japanese hornets, centipedes, spiders. The Surinam toad, maggot infestations. Alligators and crocodiles, if we're being honest. Gorillas are as scary as Bigfoot and definitely real. Bears are cute unless they're eating you, which admittedly doesn't happen often.

Are you aware that more people are killed annually by deer than sharks and lions combined?

As for cryptids, most of the remaining ones probably are bullshit. Thing is, lots of creatures were cryptids before they were officially documented. When something is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, it stops being /x/ and becomes /sci/. That's like a two level drop in coolness.
>>
>>17274644
spooky things are real in surface like obey the walrus or Kraina Grzybow, the conspiracy shit behind those maybe are true but almost no
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.