[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fame and fortune through rituals: Is this real or not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: serveimage-1.jpg (125KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage-1.jpg
125KB, 640x427px
There are threads about magick, rituals, sacrifices, etc on this board.

People asking for books, advices, etc but I've never seen a thread about anons "success stories" on rituals to become rich, famous, do harm to others or people selling their souls.

Why not? Because these rituals don't work?

Never saw any proof of this. But I'm curious because I always heard that these rituals exists but don't know if it really works.
>>
>>17274326
>Never saw any proof of this.

"Prove [ topic ] is real" threads are troll threads made to cause pointless unending arguments and nothing more.
>>
>>17275608
No. It's simple. If you did some ritual for something and got it I would like to see you posting. I can only see people reading books and asking questions but never a happy guy saying "man I got it, it works". Why?

It's not like a endless discussion between a atheist and a christian.
>>
>>17274326
There is always karma for all types of spells.
Good or bad karma.
For example you do a spell for money
Bad karma is you lose a loved one and inherit the money.
Good karma is usually applied when you use a spell for non selfish reasons. Such as helping someone else ; without asking for a reward in exchange.

I think the reason why you don't see success stories is because most of those stories aren't exactly ideal. They may have gotten what they wanted... but there was probably some type of sacrifice for it in exchange.

The entertainment industry is a huge example of that.
Im not talking about the "illuminati" I don't think what we know about that is exactly the truth... I think there can be alot of truth to it, but I think there's something more than that. Something even worse. And people aren't going to talk about their success stories about something like that.
>>
>>17276233

Because once you shift from poor smuck on 4chan to success story, you don't have the time nor inclination to bother because there are more important/fun things to do
>>
>>17276452
Here we go with this noise.

The Game.
>>
>>17276469
Yeah, yeah. I know.
Im over it too. Although I believe in some of it, it doesn't affect me as much as it did when I first found out. (around 2009 ; before half of the rest of the world did and started calling every damn triangle they see "illuminati" which is annoying as fuck)
And Im also not constantly talking about it like everyone else fucking is.
(its getting ridiculous)

Don't worry, Im not that obnoxious. Just used it as an example.
>>
Most people, myself included, don't have the dedication or training necessary to achieve really grand results, and those that do probably don't post here, especially not to show off.

Most people's results are pretty small, and I assume nobody would care about how I cast a protection spell and didn't have anything break at work today.

That said, you do occasionally get magic success stories, mostly along the lines of "I was poor and headed nowhere, now I work a job I like and fuck women 5 days a week" .
>>
>>17276510
The illuminati craze is before 2009, but good insight regardless.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.