[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wasn't sure where to post this, but a co worker of mine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (24KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 194x259px
I wasn't sure where to post this, but a co worker of mine showed me his tattoo of this symbol. The only thing I could find on google was etsy stuff (actually that was the only way I could find a pic of it). What is this called? I can at least google that unless someone would be kind enough to explain the meaning of it. Either way, what is this symbol called?
>>
>>17274148
It's a reference to फूहड़ or phoohad.
>>
>>17274148
It's protection from evil, from Norse religion.
>>
>>17274184
He asked me what my "religion" was and I told him I was pagan. He showed me that and said that should tell me a little about him. Thank you. Will like more into Norse religion.
>>
>>17274198
Look more into*
>>
its called a helm of awe from the icelandic grimoire called the galdabrok
>>
>>17274215
Even more help! Thank you! He has told me his grandfather is German or something like that, and from what I've read, he must know a bit.

I have only recently dabbled in paganism, so I am trying to learn as much as I can.
>>
>>17274148
Lol little nigguh at least you tried.

Youll find out in due time.
>>
>>17274230
I tried? Don't be vague. Please elaborate. I'm trying to learn here.
>>
>>17274148
Maybe he don't even know and is just a fan of Björk.

This one is called Ægishjálmur.

http://www.vikingrune.com/2009/01/bjork-tattoo-norse-magic-symbols/
>>
>>
>>17274215
^That, can verify, same grimoire that has the pants made from human flesh.

>>17274227
I dunno if there's a full copy of Galdrabok in the /omg/ library but I've got a few other texts like the Svartkonstböckers called "The Red Book" and the "Black Book" under the name "Salomonic Magickal Arts".
>>
>>17275068
So, I've been doing rune magick for some time now, and I still don't understand how these symbols work in any sense of typical bindrune crafting. Can someone explain?
Obviously, the bottom row is more obvious, but everything above it is foreign.
>>
it means he likes to eat around the clock
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.