[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 53

File: image.jpg (48KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 500x330px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Also, Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Always respect your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Always respect your querents and your fellow readers

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread:
>>17262779
>>
Tfw I always wanted to know but raised in bible belt and still have engrained distrust of you lot trying to devil me or something...
>even though I know you won't
>>
>>17274123
Oh no, we will. I read in these threads regularly and I'm pretty sure it is useless or even harmful black magic to most querents. The only people who can benefit from readings are capable of reading themselves.
>>
Well, if any readers come around...

Should I take this new job or stay at the more stable one?
>>
File: 1416366769258.jpg (450KB, 1092x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1416366769258.jpg
450KB, 1092x1052px
I'll enjoy taking some readings.

Any information about yourself that you deem important will do fine.
>>
>>17274168
Male
Leo

What will I be doing 2 years from now? Will I be happy?
>>
>>17274168
MTF transgender

I'm not out to anyone, and I intend to talk to my brother about it at some point.. Will he be helpful and accepting, or what can i expect?
>>
>>17274168
Male, taurus, latino, fat, brown skin, curly hair, 24 years. Kind of inmature.

A general reading would be wonderful, thanks.
>>
>>17274168
Sag
Adrift but fighting hard to float. I'm seeking spiritual guidance. My grandmother wants me to visit church more often but I just don't feel it. I need something strong to anchor me and I've learned a partner (significant other) may not be in the stars for me that way.

My question is what is it all building up to? I wake up on square one over and over. Where am I going?
>>
>>17274168
I haven't achieved much in past few years, am I doomed for failure

Pisces
male
>>
>>17274168
Female
Will I ever be friends with h. Ty.
>>
>>17274181
Get help for your mental illness
>>
>>17274168
I'm conflicted and I want what's best for me.

I'll take any wisdom you have to give me.
>>
>>17274168
Male
Capricorn, going upward yet feeling kinda lonely.

I'm just seeking for a general love reading, as everything else seems to be going smoothly.
>>
Male, scorpio
Tell me everything kek
>>
>>17274181
I'm not the reader anon, but I drew a few cards. They each pointed to you overthinking, and worrying about something that you didn't need to worry about. So I think you should go for it.

Also, it's better not to state you're trans on 4chan, for obvious reasons.
>>
>>17274168
A
Fav color : red

What does Tahila think of me? Is it just a professional relationship or will we develop something more
>>
>>17274181
post boypussy
>>
>>17274168
Female, young, I like working with enochian magic, what do the angels want me to know?
>>
>>17274220
They want you to give them your pussi b0ss
>d-don't curse me ;_;
>>
>>17274226
Lol.
I'm an ascetic, that would be interesting.
>>
>>17274231
No idea what asthetics means but I'd still admire your pussi brah

Hopefully without the curse
>>
File: westsidereptos.png (97KB, 384x420px) Image search: [Google]
westsidereptos.png
97KB, 384x420px
>>17274226
hay i wuz wondering if you cloud read my future and tell me something to change it and put me on a pro-reptilian timeline like everyone else thats had the future altered by reptilians so we dont fight them like everybody else cuz i wanna be like everybody else else everybody else fereodm
>>
>>17274173
5 cards are drawn.
4 of Wands, The Moon in reverse, Knight of Swords
The foundation of these three is the 5 of swords in reverse, the whole situation is topped by the 10 of Wands.

You're looking forwards to the future because it seems you have recently been harmed by the foul play of others.

In these next two years, this will follow you closely. This off kilter moon will be echoing your waryness from the lessons this trouble taught you.

You will be fruitful nonetheless in your endeavors, many joyful occasions are waiting for you.

This Knight of Swords coming towards you is to be a helpful friend with boundless momentum; the change he brings will propel you forwards. He charges towards this
ominimous moon courageously.

When the two years are up, you may be weary and desire more of yourself. Please keep this in mind as your progress, do not let these coming years exhaust your creative juices.
>>
>>17274246
I have no cure for mental illness I am sorry

Pls talk to a psychiatrist near you
>>
>>17274168
Male/Cancer/bored and don't realy believe in this kind of divination, but well, I bored

What awaits me in the next few weeks? What are the consequences of what I'm doing now? Wich is the best decision for my life right now?

Make me a beliver, anon!
>>
>>17274187
4 cards are drawn for you.

3 of Pentacles, Judgement in reverse, 9 of Cups in reverse

It would seem you are showing progress regarding your career. Though unfortunately, this postive progression is sullied by trials in your social life.

You may have been judged harshly by your peers, maybe wrongfully so, and are facing the outcome of this. It would seem when you move forward with your skills, it risks the sensitivities of other people.

One more card was drawn for advice, the 5 of Pentacle in reverse.

This makes me suggest that you ought not to pay any mind to the irritable bickerings of those around you. The time approaches when you may need better funds and stable footing.

Concern for yourself alone in the coming future will benefit you immensely.
>>
File: 1426420714969.jpg (250KB, 700x680px) Image search: [Google]
1426420714969.jpg
250KB, 700x680px
>>17274252
Ah, thanks very much! Foul play? Gee, you just might be right about that one.

The cards you pulled about the situation sure do describe everything that's been going on, so I hope you're right about joy waiting for me. Thanks for the read! Have a great day.
>>
>>17274168
Male, young, Lucas, Gemini, kind of disconnected from other humans but I'm doing really well. What do you see in the near future, anon? Thank you.
>>
Male, Scorpio, tall, average build, brown/hazel

Will moving on from this job bring more happiness and opportunity?
>>
>>17274188
3 cards have been drawn.
The Knave of Swords in reverse, the Devil, the King of Cups in reverse.

While shuffling as well, one other card was spat out from the shuffle, the Death card.

Bad bouts of communication have planted in you disparaging thoughts. And the usually loving King of Cups whose glass is full of dreams and passion, has it pour onto the ground undrunk.

While the devil however ominous, sits in the center. Do not mistake his presence necissarly as an ill omen. I believe he is here to help you, and is dealt in relation to this Death card.

This is a time to renew yourself and be rebirthed, and to not fear excitement and stimulation. Act upon your lust. You say you doubt there is a romantic future with a particular person. Throw them aside- there are other lovers waiting. You have it within yourself to snare beautiful creatures in your embrace and find solace within them.
>>
File: latest.png (704KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
704KB, 1280x720px
>>17274299
tell me what i should entertain myself with to stop my mind
>>
Hello, thank you for the readings.

Im a 21 year old male, very skinny and pale. Kind of still lost, i dont lnow who i want to be.

Thank you in advance.
>>
>>17274382
Im an aries btw
>>
File: 1453226587749.jpg (57KB, 484x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453226587749.jpg
57KB, 484x720px
>>17274366
the most important bit of info on me(in my opinion) is that i enjoy this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETfiUYij5UE
>>
>>17274366
This ain't a reading, but try vidya games. I use them to distract myself from the torrents of depression, and they do the trick pretty well.
>>
>>17274196
5 cards are drawn directly to your question 'Am I doomed for failure'.
The Hanged Man in reverse, 5 of swords in reverse, Knight of Wands in reverse, Death, 8 of Pentacles

Your answer leans towards yes if you wish it to be, though not adamantely so.

You are immobile, having been thrust into unwelcoming situations. Your concern stagnates without finding ways to expell itself.
You seem to have begun neglecting a skill you had been fond of working towards, and previously made great progress in.

The Death card as well as the 8 of Pentacles signal the positive cards here. The inevitable will happen to finally pull you into the future,
Soon one must have to toil away to make finacial gains, but you will discover a great contentment in your work.

With this stepping stone, a brighter future will be easier reached.
>>
>>17274199
7 cards are drawn
3 for you, 3 for him, 1 that joins you both.

Page of Cups, Page of Pentacles, 3 of Pentacle in reverse.
These three cards concern you personally.

There is a lot of potential in your life. Within is the power to nurture many interests into fruition, once you've decided to pursue them. There may even be another, better friend waiting for you to take notice of them.

Regardless, don't neglect yourself. This 3 of Pentacles is a signal that material matters are possibly being ignored during your search for companionship.

The Sun in reverse, Temperance, 2 of Cups
These three cards concern this other person.

There seems to have been a moment of great excitement between you both, of which you are unwillingly to forget.

Though Temperance shows that they are not nessicarly as drunk on sweetness of the moment as you may be - they enjoyed it very much - but it left them empty.

This person, though sociable, approaches deep friendships carefully, possibly to avoid treading on others feet.

They would be nice to keep around; you may be envious if others are closer to them than you are.

Joining you both is the 6 of Pentacles in reverse.

Something is being withheld. One of you may be hesitant to dole out affections or concerns, because they do not think these efforts will be reciprocated.

If you want your friendship to advance further, I would suggest not being shy to ask this person out to do something that interests them. Once you show your generous side, they may warm up to you.
>>
>>17274168
Wew anons i'm pooped, going to take a breather. Sorry for not getting around to all them. Will be back later but I hope another reader can give you insight.
>>
>>17274543
Aww, k then! See you around
>>
>>17274593
How can one thread kill an entire board, Anon?
>>
File: 1449641376737.jpg (4KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
1449641376737.jpg
4KB, 180x180px
>>17274593
yes this thread is shit and the people are shit but /x/ suffers not due to them, people are just running low on content now, especially since the whole occult part has been fleshed out.
>>
>>17274123
Read Thoth's guide. He pretty much says divination is in every culture, whether acknowledged or not.
>>
File: 1430813333408.jpg (31KB, 288x337px) Image search: [Google]
1430813333408.jpg
31KB, 288x337px
>>17274593
Oh gee, you sure showed us. You've brought us to the light, yes, we'll definitely pack our backs and get the heckatooey out. You've really made a difference here today, amigo.
>>
Cancer
Female, 24
How is my future looking?
>>
File: 1427477969257.jpg (461KB, 571x800px) Image search: [Google]
1427477969257.jpg
461KB, 571x800px
>>17274682
>If you believe that someone has the ability to perceive events unseeable by the human eye. Than you're absolutely retarded.

... Why are you on /x/, then? Jesty jolly japes aside, this is a paranormal board. By definition, anything something science can't explain is paranormal. Divination falls into that category.

Besides, it's fun. A lot of people have fun doing and receiving readings, and you're just some dude who woke up with piss in his cheerios. But hey, thanks for bumping the thread. Much obliged, buddy.
>>
>>17274593
ty
>>
File: 1391714523013.jpg (6KB, 168x161px) Image search: [Google]
1391714523013.jpg
6KB, 168x161px
>>17274689
preddy salty
>>
>>17274719
Hmmm. What is going on here?
>>
File: image.png (602KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
602KB, 1536x2048px
>>17274727
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 1423x1557px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 1423x1557px
>>17274758
Would you like a self-esteem reading, anon?
>>
>>17274758
If they're so sick of the threads, then they can just hide them, easy peasy. Chill, brother.
>>
>>17274775
I think you shouldn't he may start crying when debunked from his "almighty" chair. Kids these days, you know?
>>
Clint
Taurus
Feeling Anxious

I've just laid the groundwork for a vibrant and lucrative career in the arts, but I'm feeling a bit apprehensive about what direction to go in. theres a lot of options in front of me, I feel sucess is on the wind but i almost feel like im not good enough for it, what do the cards say?
>>
Will do some readings, tell me a story in your own words
and your gender, age if you want one
>>
>>17274808
Male
Taurus
Chemical researcher

Had an interesting opportunity open up to me the other day for this summer and a bit beyond. Wondering if I should take it or not.
>>
>>17274808
male, 18, I'm a rare kind of human, pros : I'm doing well in my life, cons : disconnected from most people, like fun in a creative way.
>>
>>17274845
[...] from most people. I like [...].
>>
>>17274808
What do you mean by story? Do I just... make one up? Okay, can do.

A lone dreamer walks a hall of doors, each leading to it's own dreamscape. Finally, her feet reach a stop, in front of a door that could only be described as ethereal. Turning the knob, she steps in, falling into a sea of stars. Deeper, deeper, yet deeper, she falls, into the never ending abyss of space.

Finally, her feet touch what feels to be a glass surface. It's cold... yet... somehow comforting. Opening her eyes, she gives a soft smile and cocks her head. Looking upon the glass ocean, she whispers, "I'm home...".

... I hope that was okay! I'm Male and 18, and I'd appreciate a general.
>>
You know when you're so clear of attachments and you've cleaned your life out so much that you feel freedom but no real zest? Is that a sort of pre-enlightenment crisis, depression or something different? Like, I could have interest a while back in people and things but there's no point.
>>
>>17274808
Female, Sagittarius
Recently transferred out of school, looking for a job, and i wanted to know if when will I get a job and will I be happy? I also like a person and I'm wondering when will I see this person again?
>>
>>17274873
when you are omniscient its hard to get a feeling of zest, you are more like a memory in the mind of the universe remembering this now, just branch out more if you are looking for a feeling of amazement(that will only be temporary)
>>
>>17274900

I've found since settling into it and accepting it, I've had way more synchronicity and events where I remember having dreamt of what I was seeing months prior.

On the other hand, staying asleep and staying with people who I was attached to could've wound up equally as boring. I guess the fun is in the journey.
>>
>>17274944
yeah thats a benefit that comes with it. do try to be aware of many aspects of yourself and thoughts to search for signs to pick up on, especially when you are just waking up and are half asleep, those thoughts are precious for your day. try to pick up on things as a kind of meta language.
>>
File: yeahh.png (117KB, 484x378px) Image search: [Google]
yeahh.png
117KB, 484x378px
>>17274899
I feel like this is you.
>>
File: 1453058122216.png (517KB, 730x570px) Image search: [Google]
1453058122216.png
517KB, 730x570px
>>17274952
>>17274944
just dont think the meta language is gonna work like a fucking anime. life's mundane nig. the language can even work off of relative feelings and emotions/memories had during deja vu
>>
>>17274899
I'm not even playing here lol I just hate all the hate you have been spreading all over /x/. You and RPing are the cancer here. If people belive in these divinations, it's their issue, not yours. They don't spam it like many other threads, so just chill already man. Intollerance it's what makes the world bad, and here it's definitely not a place for that.
>>
>>17274899
>Tripfag calling others cancer
Kill yourself immediately
>>
>>17274899
Who the fuck are you tell people what to do you moron?

You some retarded christfag or something?

People will do what they want to do, don't like it? Fuck off to some other thread.

Report this faggot for spamming all over /x/
>>
File: 1426659891630.jpg (97KB, 717x600px) Image search: [Google]
1426659891630.jpg
97KB, 717x600px
>>17274981
These kinds of responses are what he wants. Just tell him to chill, and silently report.
>>
>>17274970
>>17274978
>>17274981

It looks like something good happened here ^_^
>>
>>17274682
>complains about paranormal perceptions and discussion
>thinks its retardation to perceive energies outside of typical insight
>wants paranormal discussions even though that requires to see things outside of normative occurrences
>thinks divination contains no mysticism
Not even consistent criticism.
>>17274758
>divination has no purpose on the metaphysical scale
You can always tell baby's first words at their utility. First off, psychomancy is directly involved with both the ontological and metaphysical. It involves the intermingling of perceivable energetic qualifications based upon spatial and non-spatial resonance with symbolic and aesthetic constructs and often deals with analysis of potential mobility.
>complains about namefagging
>tripfags
Inconsistent, ignorant and contradictory whining. This faggot is complete cancer and is only attempting derailment cuz feelings. What a waste of space.
>>
/div/ has been so shit lately
>>
>>17275003
>>17274981
yeah I reported all his posts for spamming. Get back to readings people

good to see mods are still deployed on this shithole
>>
>>17274852
You're about to go through a major struggle. Something hasn't quite clicked for you and you're struggling to face the truth. It will and you'll have a harsh awakening. On the plus side, this realization will help you find your path. You have artistic talent that needs to be channeled, you're lacking in male energy though, try getting more serious about something.
>>
>>17274845
Your childhood was a struggle you definitely had some struggles. Your mother hid things from you, maybe she still is, but you have found your liberation. Try to make sure your liberation is productive. Stop staying up so late at night. It's really not for you. You need to dedicate and then you will find your person. They will show you the way.
>>
>>17274879
When you do, it won't go well. They're self absorbed and really not what you need. You tend to cater to people but like stop lol. You won't find a satisfying job where you live, you need to move.
>>
>>17274808
Male 20, born out of my time. Think about me as a observer who doesn't like interfering with light or darkness. I use both in my favor, I'm trying to reach another level in my existence.. so what can you say to me?
>Thanks by the way
>>
>>17275259
Aw jeez, I hope that thing that hasn't clicked isn't what I think it is. I'm not sure if you can answer this, but does it have to do with what people have been telling me M has been lying about?

Thanks though, puurrrrdyy accurate. Trust me, I've been trying to channel those artsy abilities, but it's tough sometimes. Have a nice day, though!
>>
>>17275294
Being an observer for so long has diminished the strength of your will. You took iron pill to get to brown pill when you should have taken green pill. You have problems expressing yourself and your thoughts are often fragmented. You don't really use both, because to enter light you use your will and lose your freedom. You become a integrated, intuitively knowing what it right. Your actions are done out of self interest, complicatedly enough one who approaches enlightenment like this cannot reach it. The primae naturae is wrong and whatever stems will it will be lacking the necessary foundation. You must rather stand upon your feet with 3 pillars of divine flame. stretching forward in the entanglement.
>>
>>17275321
You're welcome. If you're passionate about it that makes it far easier
>>
>>17274808
male, 23
one time in an intro poli sci class we were doing a group activity. i made an ass out of myself through being generally a nervous wreck, trying to force things, be a part of something. there's something about me that's really unlikable. i could tell why but i wouldn't know the answer for sure. i think that's my ability to express is stunted. in school i'm going toward something resembling a dream, but i don't feel it. i don't think i feel anything. i reasoned today that my direction isn't so precarious as my problems, which, regardless of what i "do" with my life and external reality, will keep me ruining my own life. i think that my internal world needs to be governed better, that that is the thing that should hold my attention. i'm not really sure how to do it though. i'm meditating now and that seems to help, but i recently forgot that i can't depend on anything like that. it's a tool, it's not a cure-all.
>>
Looking for a reading, not really sure what I am feeling. Thinking of a lot of stuff, been trying to have lucid dreams and oobes. Been wanting to talk to my guides and very little progress to that. Am I making it difficult? I believe that I am attempting to let it in, but perhaps I am not letting go?

For now, I am neutral. But I would like to start exploring to find the truth to myself, for myself.

Male/20/Daryl
>>
>>17274808

female
in 2006 a stray cat kept meowing and meowing under our back porch for a few days; eventually i went outside and it was a tiny little kitten with a cleft lip and a tear in one ear. i fell in love with this cat immediately. i brought it inside and named it pancake, since his eyes were so round and big. and so began his legacy
>>
>>17275516
did you guys fuck later that night?
>>
>>17275553

are you autistic, anon?
>>
anyone want some scry?
>>
>>17275577

ayy what's up scrambles?
>>
>>17275583
not much. what's up.
>>
>>17275577
I want a scry,please..

Will I be able to move out soon ?
>>
>>17275292
Are you serious? Damn that sucks, this person was really hot too. I have one more, did they ever really felt feelings for me?

Also I'm not surprised you said it sucks where I live, always hated it here
>>
>>17275577
Sorry for being a noob but is a scry a reading?
>>
>>17275583
don't fucking pretend to be Vai you jack off.
>>
>>17275618

does vai have a copyright on "ayy" or something? is vai the only one allowed to ask you what's up?
>>
>>17275577
christ you're a massive faggot
>>
>>17275323
Thank you for the read! Also how can i act better? I got premonition dreams sometimes or kind of telekinesis.. I just want help others to reach the same level
>>
>>17275577
I'd appreciate a good scry, yeah.

Do I trust M or the crew? Who's the manipulator?
>>
>>17275577
Me. Can you please tell me if you see me and G ever hanging out? He is avg height, dark hair. Thank you.
>>
>>17275561
there must be a reason girls go gaga over cats, those hoes must like the feline dick
>>
>>17275577
may i know if T is in love with me? kinda curious
>>
>21
>Male
>General Reading
>Capricorn
>>
>>17274168
Male, libra, 24

General reading novice in the occult arts would let a better understanding of my progression if you can look into that
>>
>>17275639
Start with the greeks; I like Heraclitus
>>
>>17275516
>>17275561
itt female readers do not know that the answer which they seek is ten heaping tablespoons of spiny cat cock
>>
>>17276646
>readers
querents
ahem
cat cock
cough
>>
>>17276655
>don't act like you won't want some feline cock anon
>>
File: drinking with div.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
drinking with div.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
doing drunk readings
usuing old picture
ask me abytthing and everything/div/ and get your reading done by profesioanly!
>>
>>17276686
i grew up with four cats in my adolescence
needless to say my hunger has never waned
>>
>>17276700
lewd :3
>>
>>17276699
hello sir
i would like to ask you what my greatest flaw and greatest talent are
>>
>>17276699
aren't you the nigger who avoids 100 questions and barely answers 1
>>
>>17276699
Where are me and this girl going? Is the relationship worth putting effort into or should I move on?

Tom
Sagittarius
>>
>>17276699
Drunk Toth, i just got accepted into college and was a big change in my life, how will this year go for me?
>>
>>17276705

i think you're thinking of that michael guy
>>
>>17276699
willigettodatealotofhotguysinmylifetime?
willigettosettledownwithahotguy
>>
>>17276705
Ihwaz raido perthro and fehu

You are too indecisive for what you want from life; but luck caries you ever onward. it will not carry you forever-- fortune is fickle

and i am very pciky
>>
>>17276711
sorrymycomputerandkeyboardare®eallyfucked
>>
>>17276699
hello, hope it's going well for you

Just curious to know how people percieve me and what kinda aura I give off.

Many thanks
>>
>>17276699
21,Capricorn,Male, i just want a general reading for the year
>>
>>17276699

just give me a drunk general reading pls
>>
>>17276713
>pciky
you also can't spell apparently
>>
>>17276699
ayyy thoth
i dont really have anything in particular to ask.
so a general would be alright
>>
>>17276711
you should not wory a bout sch things and siomply follow your highe rpurpose you masterialistic bitch

>>17276704
greatest flaw: Ansuz-- your communciation skills suck ass; not to mention your relationship with your family mahy not be too well

greatest asset- Algiz:L you cvab really help someone ouit and are reliable and loyal; you also would be a good rteacher if you fixed your communication isues

>>17276722
im drunk so fuck you
>>
>>17276713
hey was this for me m8
>>17276704 <--
>>
>>17276699
Howdy Thoth, I thought you died.

Dunno if you'll deem this question worthy of your drunken hands, but I gotta pop it. There's been a ton of drama going on. Loads and loads. I asked this question to the death scryer guy, but I guess he made like his name and died.

I just want to know. Is it the crew who's giving me the slip, or is it M? I don't know who to trust. I feel like it's M, but I'm very attached to him, so I don't want to believe it.
>>
>>17276699
Your drunk readings are fantastic lol
>>
nevermind
>>17276727

>>17276726
thanks man
i appreciate your drunk candor
it's true they do suck the ass
>>
>>17276726
>im drunk so fuck you
funnily enough you spelled right this time
>>
>>17276727
nope i did youyrs in a different post
oi slkopp around

>>17276706
Jera
look at the signs and see if things point towards one or another; if it obviouslyt mseems like you should move on; move on. jera is the rune of cyclical seasaons. you'll moive on to a better harvest

>>17276720
Cureen tsituation: Laguz-- you're delving into your spirituality and subconscious more; you're looking for answers. Wade through the waters of a murky soul for true truth and further insight

Problem to overcome: Algiz-- you refuse to learn from past mistakes or lessons taught; you must have things hammered into your head to move through life; and yet you suffer due to your own arroagance in your Self

Way to overcome: Othala-- your arrogance stems from family issues
stop neglecting settlingt hem
>>
>>17276699
how can i take things further with E? How can I show her how i feel and when will I see her again?
>>
>>17276744

>family issues

no family issues here, b0ss

>arrogance

wat arrogance? i'm not arrogant at all. thanks anyway though
>>
>>17276730
Crew it Perhtro, wunjo, and dagaz! They are trtustowrty; true friends, however there is a shift and they are unstable. watch them closely but keep them close emotioanlly

M is blank, raido, sowilo-- they move fast; for their own gain, but will bring yu gsain too-- just for dishonest means

>>17276760
the only Argoanmt ones arfe the ones who do not know they are arrogant! i love that
>>
>>17276766

i wish you'd stop doing drunk readings, they're always shitty.
>>
could i ask for a second one?
i'd feel greedy if i just anon posted again
>>
>>17276766
Thanks, yeah, I guess that's pretty spot on.

>raido, sowilo
What does this mean though? I know you're drunk, and you can't help it, but I don't understand. I'm sorry.
>>
>>17276775
raido as in they're attmeptoinmg to progress in life; sowilo is destrictove element here-- it bodes fiery death and regrowth-- destrucvitce yet regenerative

>>17276768
wouldn't read here unless i was drunk, captain fdicks

>>17276724
Wunjo, Mannaz, Ihwaz--

I'm very sorry
you either lost someone or will ve3ry soon to death. You must reconnect with the living to move on appropriately
I hoep you transition well
Your happiuness belojngs on this world, not the next-- not yuet
>>
>>17276716
>>17276780
I was skipped my friend
>>
>>17276788
that's because ypou qurestion was ass
but here's an swres
Gebo!
You do not invest enough in those around you for them to give you proper respect. you practice, believe, say the wrong things. you do not level with them in their own culture
>>
>>17276699
Female
Aquarius

Should I kill myself now, or will something actually not shitty happen for me.
>>
>>17276791

thoth pls, go to bed
>>
>>17276724
>>17276780
No one has died or something similar.
there is no news of someone needing to be operated or something.
maybe an accident or something.
will take care
>>
>>17276708
>>17276791

Mine was skipped too, Drunk Thoth*
Thanks for the time.
>>
>>17276699
Can I have a general reading too?
>>
>>17276794
You're only 25, I say ride it out for a couple more years and then make your choice.
>>
>>17276699
Could you by chance just pull two runes for me please? I do not want to ask a question because I really don't have one... just looking for some things. You don't even have to give the meanings. Thanks either way, Thoth and hope you are well.
>>
>>17276807
Ah nvm deleted mine if you got to read it thx for help
>>
>>17276564
Thanks anon
>>
>>17276810
she probably rode a lot a dicks but didn't find any good men. Now that she's slowly headed for 30, she's probably realizing she's left with nothing but her proverbial dick in the hand and maybe a couple of stds
>>
>>17276794
25 y/o females and their cat cock
they simply cannot get enough
>>
>>17276836

how do you keep coming up with all these funny jokes anon?
>>
File: 1452529582140.png (819KB, 1067x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1452529582140.png
819KB, 1067x1067px
>>17274366
>no answer
>>
>>17276843
i think it's 2-3 of us
we do shiftwork and meditate to open our sacral chakras on our off hours
>>
>>17276836
ayyy

>>17276843
you should also consider sucking some dog dicks femanon, the girls I saw in porn seem to enjoy it :)
>>
>>17276860

keep trying anon, hopefully someday someone will think your jokes are good
>>
File: thoth.png (385KB, 859x536px) Image search: [Google]
thoth.png
385KB, 859x536px
>>17276860
Really? You are going to make that joke?! WE CHANGED IT TO RESPECT EACH OTHER INSTEAD OF BANTZ!!!! HOW COULD WE STILL HAVE BANTZ WITH IT GONE!!!!!!!!
>>
>>17276845
c'mon lil nigga
you don't get in a street fight with your mind
you gotta realize. ya gotta stop identifying with thought form itself
try this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ui3vIvymDE
>>
File: 20160126_224616.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160126_224616.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Would somebody be willing to give a second opinion? Been practicing and would like another anons interpretation.

Aries
Male

1/2
>>
>>17276866
if you look closely you will see that we mirror your human experience
>>
>>17276876
just adjust for me uggu ~ :3
>>
Male
Libra

Love reading please?
>>
File: 1450382775211.jpg (236KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
1450382775211.jpg
236KB, 1280x852px
>>17276878
That's not really the problem, the problem is more i have nothing to do so my mind races into just the weirdest shit i cant even keep track of.
>>17276886
>that karma
Yer fucked
>>
>>17276866
what does it matter you are gonna kill yourself anyway, might as well have some good adventures for god when you go up

YOLO literally am i rite :DD
>>
>>17276794
If you're suicidal, what would you say to taking part in some energy experiments? I'm not ready to proceed yet, but I would eventually like to take my experience with Horizontal Psionic Transfer to the next level and see if I can basically cause free occult gains.

Interested?
>>
>>17276895
you do not quiet the mind by forcing it quiet
you gotta let that shit be quiet on its own lil nig
>>
>>17276908
I'm not trying to quiet it either, rather change its direction to something else so I don't get the train wreck that is the noise.
>>
>>17274119
I recently dug up Brain Froud's faerie oracle , is this just a gimmick deck, should I start using it? It just seems like the Disney tarot of tarot decks.. I have a really loved grimaud deck from the 70's as well, and they're so vastly different...
>>
>>17276915
You can do divination with anything, Go for it if you like it.
>>
>>17276912
well idk man
we're not coming from the same place, maybe
but the mind will never stop
you can't control it
gl
>>
File: 20160126_224624.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160126_224624.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>17276886
>>17276895
Wouldn't you need to have insight into my past lives for a better interpretation of karma? Could also indicate influences in my life right? Still learning.

2/2
>>
File: 1449709316026.jpg (322KB, 704x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1449709316026.jpg
322KB, 704x1024px
>>17277012
>a guy who uses the Thoth deck doesn't know what i mean by that
nig, its in your pamphlet, that bottom right column represents shit beyond your control, referred to as karma in the booklet.
Anyways your reading doesnt look good.
have a song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW-BU6keEUw
>>
>>17277030
Well I did say I'm in the process of learning, but yeah you're right, I must have misread. What about it looks bad to you? I have my opinions but would like somebody else's before I state it, just for the blind aspect of it.
>>
File: chronos-WU76248A4.jpg (59KB, 500x733px) Image search: [Google]
chronos-WU76248A4.jpg
59KB, 500x733px
>>17277058
The matter is, shits fucked either in terms of your ability to communicate with someone or express yourself in certain ways due to change and an overbearing matter. The context this is in is one where there are conflicting feelings or interests in a certain matter leading to division(addressing the earlier mentioning of this being fucked.) Both paths for your future seem fucked, but one has conflict and revelation but at the loss of before perceived value.
>>
>>17277082
Well the woman I planned on marrying and I recently split up due to differences in what we want from life. I looked at this and saw change and growth from the deck, and on one hand a warriors path and the other, the top right grouping, showing security and love. I've been battling myself on what I want from life and this gave me a clarity. Anything positive you can derive from this?
>>
File: 1452967752286.jpg (28KB, 545x365px) Image search: [Google]
1452967752286.jpg
28KB, 545x365px
>>17277118
Don't forget that wands oppose cups senpai, you read the 10 of cups here as ill dignified instead of dignified. Instead the meanings for 10 of cups are dissipation overindulgence pity stagnation. This may have to do with how you cope with this if this is the case, do you control yourself and die on the inside or do you become "primally" active(using the more primitive aspect of self). If not that then its just in the current path you stabilize and shit dies between you, the other is you possibly trying to regain this person but it doesn't work.
>>
>>17277156
Interesting. I decided to forgive. There was an issue of infidelity on her part and we are no longer a couple, but I love her dearly and consider her a close friend. I don't want a relationship with her due to that huge breach of trust. I forgave the man who she was with but I do not forget. Any man can explode and destroy but I can't hurt her. I won't. If anything I feel this catalyst will spring a phoenix and drive me to better myself. I want to be the best for myself in short. I want enough to give.
>>
>>17277180
Ight, be civilized all you want man, just dont let it lead to something that eats you just because you want to be good when you feel like shit.
>>
>>17277191
I want to hate her. I want to see her suffer, but who am I but myself and my convictions. I do my best to have outlets for emotion but sometimes it's difficult. Everything has went to shit in the last year, and frankly I'm at rock bottom. What could the bottom left be telling me? I'm curious as to which directions seem viable.
>>
File: 1452000403004.jpg (267KB, 900x896px) Image search: [Google]
1452000403004.jpg
267KB, 900x896px
>>17277205
Be an ass like the king of wands, bring selfish logic to your life, and make dat money as you cultivate better patterns. do note you arent your own convictions, thats a part of identity in some sense yes but its not you, if your system is being too taxed you cant rely on logic meant for outer world shit, mean people aren't always mean because they like it man so if you stuff that shit inside too much it will take you over and you will become just another complete mean cunt noone likes and you cant even control it, so take the mid ground, be prince of wands. Be an asshole within reason because survival and health are also logics
>>
>>17277230
Interesting. I looked at the prince prior to posting and thought to myself that it resembles who I am as a person. Not particularly violent, but I am a just man. I may be a little proud and can be cruel with words, but only when I feel like somebody needs a little push in the right direction. And like you said with the mean cunt, I feel my life had already taken steps towards that unbeknownst to me. My last relationship taught me I can be cruel and selfish without realizing it, and I want that to change. I don't mind being an asshole within reason, and would even consider betting I come off like that to my peers. It's all for the right reason In my opinion though.
>>
File: 1453763159511.png (86KB, 299x288px) Image search: [Google]
1453763159511.png
86KB, 299x288px
>>17277251
Dont worry on it too much senpai, anything with a face(persona) is going to be capable of causing conflict or division. It's all about looking at situation more within the frame of it being a problem with a formula for the best outcome and then you work around with different aspects of self within the situation from there.
>>
ok here goes nothing
Male
Aquarius
From Chile
How will my relationships be this year?
>>
File: 20160123_015831.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160123_015831.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>17277259
That's logical. Focus on solutions as opposed to the problem. I thank you for your time. Here's one I did a couple days ago, and I'm curious as to whether they coincide or not. Also, thank you for your time.
>>
File: 1450315152740.jpg (180KB, 419x610px) Image search: [Google]
1450315152740.jpg
180KB, 419x610px
>>17277273
>right column is that there are problems with a loved one (the karma section basically)
>middle column is about transitioning and understanding relation itself(can be related to your advice)
>left column is shit will likely be even more fucked in time(pretty much the stagnation thing earlier)
ya welcome and shit
>>
>>17277291
I think this was a sepiroth spread, I was under the impression that the center column was influenced by either side. I guess at this point I'm hoping the indicator that my life is fucked is not true.
>>
>>17277318
if you truly are fucked its just in the way of you being caught in a way of thinking rather than really being here as a person making choices(its like thought form cancer), this all can of course come from suppressing the self a lot.
>>
>>17277328
Makes sense. I've been a negative person and that mindset is crippling me. It's time for changes I suppose. Thank you again for your time.
>>
/Div/ sinoky /DIV/!
>>
File: 361801.jpg (270KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
361801.jpg
270KB, 700x700px
Not doing readings right now as I'm work, but I have a few minutes to spare so ehh. Random musings, I suppose? I'll be doing readings later tonight if anyone's interested.

>>17277364
At least you recognize the fact. Very few people are actually imprisoned or kept away from things because of reasons other than their mind.

>>17277251
>Not particularly violent
As a man are you not called to strive to be greater than you are?

>I may be a little proud and can be cruel with words
Perhaps its semantics, but you do realize there's a difference between being cruel and being hard / forthright? The cruelty per common vernacular implies a pleasure derived from the act, whereas by definition it means behavior that causes harm to a person as the end goal, not anything good.
>only when I feel like somebody needs a little push in the right direction.
Road to hell, and whatnot.

Just be careful anon, the right words from the right person can be a beacon in the darkness, or the last straw into a descent towards darkness.

>>17277180
>>17277205
>I love her dearly
>I want her to suffer

>I consider her a close friend
>I want to hate her

Oh boy. If you believe yourself to be the sum of your convictions, then change your convictions to change yourself. Of course you'll find yourself at rock-bottom while you're still carrying around a heavy weight of betrayal.

>can't hurt her
>didn't say won't.
Yeah, the phoenix thing doesn't sound too far off, but only because you're still winding up from this, and the pressure will either explode or be let out if you find a way to open the space around your heart you formed. Formed for protection, but it's letting things build up. Loneliness, despair, these are things that have a way of sneaking up on us, past our defenses.
>>
>>17278572
More wisdom photos plox.
>>
>>17276915
What the guy underneath you said is mostly correct. The art used for the standard decks are supposed to contain nuances and throwbacks and significance to occult / divine subjects, but if you find the art for another deck connects with you then it... clicks.

On that note, people should pay more attention to their intuition, minus those fueled by paranoia and the like. The few times I've ignored mine because I didn't want it to be true or "I" thought better were varying levels of bad.

>>17276794
I'll pass along something that I heard once.
Live, until you find a reason to live. Then one day you'll find someone who needs your help.

Alternatively, if you prefer a reason that doesn't involve others. You'll live with the pain. And it will be the first thing you think about when you wake up. And then one day it will be the second or third. In time, you'll find yourself realizing that you haven't thought about it for days or weeks at a time.

>>17275349
Let go. Guides attempt to speak with you. Imagine having to travel through a desert to find them. Sometimes you might get lucky, sometimes they're difficult. But if you're carrying a shit ton of baggage, you won't cover as much ground or pay as much attention as you otherwise would.

>>17274873
I've had this happen to me. When you clean your life out, you can allow yourself to remain empty, perhaps if you're going a Buddhist route, or you can attempt to build yourself up, either through new knowledge and habits or perhaps shaping yourself more into the person you want to be.

>>17274820
>chemical researcher
>interesting opportunity
Yes. Take it... but be careful in the labs. Sometimes the gloves just give you an illusion of security.

>>17274845
Broaden your horizons. You're still a teenager, and you're disconnected from most people yet like fun? Find the similarities between yourself and others and use those to bolster relations, an area you potentially struggle with. Nothing bad, just nothing rare either.
>>
>>17278600
Ha, sure, I can give one more.
I have to get back to work now though.

Here's one that I need to take to heart more often.
>>
>>17278640
Deep. Thanks, anon!
>>
male, 18, capricorn.
for a while now, I've felt like my emotions are gone. only tiny flickers of what they used to be is all I feel.
my passion for life is nowhere to be found.
all I can think about at this time is the girl I love but I'm not sure if she loves me back. I'm not sure of anything.
I'm lost and want to know if I'll find my way soon.
>>
23 / M / Scorpio

Was that decision for the best, or a product of chronic indecision?
>>
I'll do some readings.
>>
>>17278902
what's up in my future?
>>
>>17278907
Any information about yourself?
>>
>>17278883
The Empress reversed.
Means Poverty and lack of creativity.
>>
>>17278926
male
23 years old
leo
>>
>>17278942

Does this cover a decision from over a year ago?
>>
>>17278942

Also the card would be attached to the general energy of the decision, wouldn't it? As in, the reason for making it? It's way too general.
>>
>>17278902
Will I ever hangout with g?
>>
>>17278976
Yes
>>
>>17278628
Doesn't have to follow standard rules desu, people divine through many ways, some niggers even divine by watching shit outside.
>>
>>17279020

Ok, as a clarification can you draw one for if I had not made that decision, and had stayed where I was?

Thank you
>>
>>17278902
Male, 21, aquarius
>>
>>17278902
Male, 24, Virgo
A love reading please.
>>
>>17278902
I'll take one.
Male, 22, a general reading please.
>>
>>17278902
How do others see me? Do they think I'm a good guy?
>>
File: astro.jpg (84KB, 785x498px) Image search: [Google]
astro.jpg
84KB, 785x498px
can i get a chart reading please
>>
File: CaseClosed_1024a.jpg (590KB, 1024x770px) Image search: [Google]
CaseClosed_1024a.jpg
590KB, 1024x770px
>>17279247
King of disks
They think you are a kike.
>>
>>17279276
OH BOY THANKS
>>
>>17278942
Oh geez one of those people that just reads the cards' meanings word for word from some web site...
Go away please >:/
>>
As promised, I am now offering card readings.
I have no set spreads that I'm doing, I'll simply deal what feels right.

I only ask for a small amount of general feedback to let me shore up my technique.
>oh, and no generals.
No name needed, just gender and query. Maybe sign if you want.

Let's begin.
>>
>>17279702
Male
What will happen between me and R?
>>
>>17279702
male
What do i do to quiet the mind right now?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETfiUYij5UE
>>
>>17279707
R is female btw
>>17279702
>>
>>17279702
male
what does thalia think of me
>>
>>17279702
Male
how do people percieve me?
>>
>>17279702
Male, virgo
A love reading please. What does she think of me?
>>
>>17279702
male
any reading on my career prospects would be appreciated
>>
>>17279707
10 of disks, 10 of swords, knight of wands.

Every 10 in the minor arcana stands for the end of a process, and you received two of them here. One for ruin, and one for wealth.
The ruin should seem obvious, and as to the wealth, it seems as if the height of the potential has been reached.
The knight of the wands should be explosive potential. I drew this card last. I think you'll have a needed breath of fresh air and energy after you stop bothering about R.

>>17279709
Well, I'm doing readings to quiet the mind. If I knew anything better, I would tell you. Personally, I think you should just take a bit of time to quell whatever shell shocked you, if anything has.
But let me stop projecting and draw for you.

6 of wands, victory
prince of cups.
All the past troubles and problems of the mind have served to get you to where you are today, and the prince of cups means these troubles have made you sensitive to certain matters.
Take things in stride, as best as you can, and try to reign in your sensitivity to be used as a good thing, and not to become selfish.

tl:dr; make peace with your mind. It'll be with you for a while.

>>17279715
6 of wands. Science.
People should perceive you as knowledgeable. Best not to let them down, people don't like being wrong about these things.

>>17279719
I'm always apprehensive about love queries, even though I've often been right. Just because so much emotion is involved.
Regardless, the interesting thing is that here I drew The Lovers.
Should be obvious. When I drew another for elaboration, I received "abundance".
I normally hesitate, but here I'm saying it seems good.
...Unless you're one of the virgo's I know...
In which case, if she has told you no before then for God's sake listen to the no.
/rant.

>>17279732
The Sun, and seven of wands, valour.
It seems like you'll find something rewarding towards the end of your search, but your search may prove to be a difficult one, albeit not one that you can't overcome.
>>
>>17279702
male
Where is my life headed? will everything work out or will I end up doing something different?
>>
>>17279702
Male, Libra
Have I made the right decision?
>>
>>17279702
how does my future looks like
male
>>
>>17279714
>>17279768
ayyy bro, you kinda missed me :)
>>
>>17279768
Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>17279702
female
what should i do right now? not in a general sense, but i do not want to go into details. a mistake.
>>
>>17279797
got into a gangbang by mistake?
>>
>>17279807
No its not bangbang
>>
>>17279807
tell me how you get into a gangbang by mistake
it is your choice to do it after all

it is something else instead
nothing as degenerate as that
>>
>>17279822
i never said, bangbang, I said gangbang you nawty shawty :^)
>>
>>17279772
>where is my life headed
5 of cups, disappointment.
>will everything work out?
Death.
>Will I end up doing something different?
9 of swords, cruelty.

I felt empty before drawing these cards, and I wasn't sure if it was my own stuff or the cards speaking to me before hand.
Still not sure, but it's leaning towards your thing here.
It seems you're beginning to realize that things might not be as they should, or as you thought they would be, and if you continue this path, you will end with Death, which itself stands for change. Death, and what follows, rebirth.
This path will end for you, forcibly, with or without your acceptance.
Whereas if you do something differently, you will find that you won't stop thinking about the what if.

I say you need to remove yourself entirely from this entire thing. A change in perspective, location, anything. Change isn't inherently bad, but I'm always more comfortable with change if its somewhat agreed upon, rather than forced upon you.

>>17279778
The heirophant.
I'm afraid this isn't something I can answer for you.

>Ooh, fun. Someone I knew just died.
>welp.
>Anyway, moving on.

>>17279781
The Lovers.
Also to note, the chariot kind of jumped out of the deck there too.
It wouldn't hurt to be a bit aggressive in your dealings, just... not too much, for obvious reasons.

>>17279783
Thalia, hmm?
2 of swords, peace.
I don't think there's any strong feelings, at least in the romantic sense. It also is a card of compromise. I would say to let things develop naturally, if they were to, but if they don't, so be it.

>>17279789
Anything jump out to you as sounding correct or wildly off the mark?
>>
>>17279830
>not going to the irc to see the weekly drama
2pleb4me
>>
>>17279828
well everything that happens to a girl is by mistake from drunk sex to gangbangs to screwing the neighbor while the hubby's out.

Anyways what happened femanon?
>>
>>17279838
>Anything jump out to you as sounding correct or wildly off the mark?
Sorry, can't really help as I'm >>17279719
I just hope you are right.
>>
>>17279842
i did say that it is nothing of a degenerate sort
no ''accidental'' sex, no drunk sex or sex in general

i suppose the time where i could say i went full retard would be fitting
still, did not fuck anyone at all, i do not really want to go into details on this
i'm just here for the cards
>>
>>17279838
Thanks for the reading! At first I thought it was a little bit much but the more I thought about it the more it made sense/was really accurate
>>
>>17279797
Hmm. Curious. You mentioned "a mistake", so I'm going to go off of that. If I'm assuming the premise is wrong, then I apologize.

Firstly, thank you for this. I used a spread someone taught me not too long ago, and this is an interesting combo.
I drew, in order, 6 of disks (success), Adjustment, and 8 of disks (prudence).
It seems that something happened, and it might not be such a bad thing, being the card was success. You maybe realize that if it doesn't work, it's not the end of the world/life/relationship, but the possibility of failure isn't the concern here.
The influence on your concern is adjustment. If you indeed had a mistake, well, you simply have to adjust to this latest one, an adjustment which won't be nearly as bad as you fear, given the feeling I had while drawing. No, what might concern you is the idea that the mistake may actually not be such a bad thing. If you cheated, maybe you don't want to face up to the fact that the relationship isn't working for you. If someone confessed, maybe you're scared to let someone in. Etc.

The expression is prudence, consideration, thinking things over. Have you ever started to think of something, only to think yourself out of it? Happens to me. All. The. Time.
Prudence and thoughtfulness is important, no doubt. But you're able to overdo it.

If I were to take a stab in the dark here, I would say that any mistake is best countered with simple honesty. Some people are more understanding than you might think. And those who aren't, well, there's no hope for them anyway. I drew an additional card here, and received Lust.
"...the animal side shouldn't be 'mastered' in the meaning of 'suppressed', nor should it be let out to 'romp around'. It should not be ignored, but accepted as a natural part of oneself."
Lust in the Thoth deck doesn't have to mean sexuality. If anything, I would take that as confirmation to use the strength and confront the mistake, because after all... Mistakes can be forgiven.
>>
>>17279702
You still willing to take another?

Male
Am I making a mistake by putting my trust in M?
>>
>>17279702
Hi Mr. Anon
Male
Capricorn
How am I supposed to deal with 'W'? Do I have to take action and leave her or will the answer come itself? Also what about girls that I'm intrested in at school, 'A' and 'N' how do we even get to know and will I have chance with them or do they think I'm handsome? Thank you in advance
>>
File: CAM01111.jpg (258KB, 1280x904px) Image search: [Google]
CAM01111.jpg
258KB, 1280x904px
>>17279867
No problem. Thank you for the distraction.

>>17279864
It took me some time to type everything up. I normally try to be faster. >>17279892

>>17279807
I try not to comment on things in the threads outside of my querents and readings, but you have to understand that your out of the blue statements are entirely unwarranted and unwanted, yes?

>>17279864
I gave you the reading, but your note of "full retard" made me want to address something. We're all human. We make mistakes. It happens. Sometimes it has consequences, sometimes its just your mind eating away at you. The sun will rise, the sun will set. Remember to breathe, and not let yourself get swept away from the current of your mind.
Here's a picture for you, took it myself. From one overactive mind to another.

>>17279940
I've seen this post a few times before. Normally I'd say if you can't trust a person, you can't force yourself to trust a person... in fact, I'll say that right now. Anyway, I'll draw a single card for you, as long as you know that the decision to trust is up to you.
Queen of Wands. I'd... well. I don't really know what to tell you. If it's love, it seems doable, if it's career I'd keep my distance.

>>17279942
Mr. Cap, I have to tell you that I won't read for this. You're seemingly juggling three women here, and I don't want to be a part of this. Decide on one, and go from there.
>>
>>17279964
Thanks. Yeah, I'll admit I've asked this question more than once, because I flat out don't know what to do. There's just so much against him, but I want to believe.

Thanks a bunch.
>>
>>17279702
Male
How should I pursue this girl I'm interested in? Are my current methods working? Thanks!
>>
>>17279892
>>17279964
thank you mr. anon
you say do not get swept away, but yet you know that it's not so easy
now if you will excuse me
i need to slap some sense in to myself

combination of tired and mental exhaustion is bad
but when you wake up then you realize just how bad it can get
>>
Guy

Scorpio

Should I call this case quits while I can or go through with the diagnostics to try to get a better settlement?
>>
>>17279838
thanks
>>
>>17279768
>10 of disks, 10 of swords, knight of wands.

thanks for the reading. Question, did you draw a reversed 10 of swords ??? because i've been fighting the thought of moving on from R but deep down inside I have a feeling I must go on. also when you said "after you stop bothering about R" do you mean cutting her out of my life entirely or just devoting less time to her?
>>
Male
19 yo
Scorpio
Will I ever be free
>>
>>17279702
Male 20, Aries
>>
Reading for one hour.

Tell me your fathers age
Your body type
Financial status
>>
I won't be doing anymore after this for now.

>>17280026
I don't remember by now, sorry.
But if you feel you should, then leave. And I also meant cutting her out, at least in the romantic sense.

>>17279986
I received The Aeon, followed by the Moon.
Judgement followed by a dark path.
This is a difficult one to interpret. Since it's a yes or question, essentially, I'd call it quits. But I invite you to read up on the cards and form your own conclusions.
Mind you, the case part makes me think of the court system, which is always a pain to deal with. But the diagnostics make me think of a computer system, where there isn't necessarily a risk to continuing.

>>17279984
I know, anon. I know all too well. Unfortunately, I know all too well because it has happened to me enough. It's why I have a sympathetic heart to such matters.

If you'd like the general reason for the physical side of things, at least, when you get going while still tired, it's the adrenaline that helps keep you going. After you rest for some time, the adrenaline goes away, and you're left to deal with the aftermath of your marathon "sober", per se.

"I'd really like to stay up more, but I have to get to work in the morning" vs. "Oh God, I stayed up way too late and feel awful." Eyeball a handful of random weights to balance a scale, and it's hard at first, but as you get used to it it becomes easier.
tl:dr; It will get better with time.

>>17279981
>how should I pursue this girl?
3 of disks. Works.
>are my current methods working
3 of cups. Abundance.
>An extra card, "thanks"
4 of cups, Luxury.

Those seem to be relatively easy for even a lay person to interpret, I hope. Regardless, I'd say to win the affection of anyone, you need to put in the effort, and you seem to have something going. Whether its showing off, impressing them, or simply being there for them.

I'm running out of space, but the last card, luxury. Be careful of being boring. Most women don't like that.
>>
Male, 23, Scorpio

Should I just give up and go back to my hometown?
>>
>>17280152
chubby/fat/short
poor
>>
>>17280273
not even psychic but
damn dont do that
>>
>>17280298

If I did it would mean defaulting on many financial debts. I have about $3k left to pay off.

This journeys been so tough...
>>
>>17280152

40-50(?)
Skinny
Upper middle class

How does she feel about me?
>>
>>17280304
how are you earning the money to pay it back? 3k is almost fucking there man. yes its a lot but its doable
>>
>>17280095
What type of freedom do you seek?
>>
>>17280337

Working a job that pays well but I fucking loathe. I have an interview with a place that seems better. I just keep seeing signs that remind me of my time back in the other city. Like I'm either moving past the energy it carries or I'm doomed to fail and return.
>>
>>17280428
it's always the darkest before the dawn
>>
File: large_moped-army-453.jpg (41KB, 453x286px) Image search: [Google]
large_moped-army-453.jpg
41KB, 453x286px
5'5
230lbs
brown hair and eyes
heres a pic of something I like
Will I ever get out my parents house and live somewhere less boring?
>>
File: im metal.jpg (38KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
im metal.jpg
38KB, 500x279px

°A picture of a fictional character you admire / identify with / would enjoy being (preferably a 2D person)

°Appearance/style (brief description)

°Personality (a few words)

°Make it clear what you're asking (or just general)
9KB, 208x243px
>>17280960
i'm male if a long hair( to the shoulders), i use glasses, i'm kind a short, but not too much and have a large body but i'm not fat.
i'ma quiet guy, a little shy but like to know other people, gentle with any kind o people and like to hear type

General please
>>
File: Captain Falcon.png (143KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Falcon.png
143KB, 500x500px
>>17280960
i'm a male with short black hair, i have brown eyes and have a slim body but not skeleton skinny.

I am a confused person who still cant understand myself but I am able to help others with advices, also scared of heights.

General please
>>
File: azir.jpg (112KB, 950x627px) Image search: [Google]
azir.jpg
112KB, 950x627px
>>17280960
I'm 6'1 male. Skinny. Favor pullover sweatshirts.
I tend to be relaxed and uncaring when it comes to social things.
Like if someone just starts talking i'll just get right to the point of it. Even if it's embarrassing. So I guess i'm blunt.
I also seem to have a good sense of humor according to some people.
As for my query I guess i'd like general. Love life seems no existent now. School seems dull as shit. I've been dwelling into the occult but none of this shit really seems real.
Like I can't really feel a major change. Everything just feels very dull.
That's why i used occult in search of something for a spark but i'm coming up dry.
I've been struggling with this on and off.
So I guess I'd like you to look into that.
But that seems general/all around because nothing seems to give a spark.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 407x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 407x640px
>>17280960
I sent you a reading before but I guess you weren't able to read it

Here it is again
Short, tan, female, brown hair/eyes,

Quiet, laid back, calm, sad, pretty chill I guess

So I was looking for a job, and I wanted to see this person I like. I have two questions actually if that's possible for you? When will I see this person I like? Will it go well? Also, will I find a good job in the future? Soon?
>>
File: lttp-link-300x280.png (76KB, 300x280px) Image search: [Google]
lttp-link-300x280.png
76KB, 300x280px
>>17280960

I'm a male, wear glasses and am in very good shape. I'm pretty short.

I'm the kind of person who has strong beleiefs and doesn't share them most of the time because I'm always learning, I am a good listener and usually quiet.

General please
>>
>>17278572
Your words are wise. Maybe I'm trying too hard to come off as righteous. I'm young and rash and I'm still learning. I've been a drifter my whole life and I'm finding it hard to learn to let those guards down, as cliche as it is. Dad wasn't around and my mom and her boyfriend physically and mentally abused me during my younger years. It hurts but I learned I have nobody but myself to blame for what I do wrong. I'll take your words to heart. Thank yoy.
>>
File: its adell duuuuudee.png (289KB, 420x1034px) Image search: [Google]
its adell duuuuudee.png
289KB, 420x1034px
>>17280960
Brown hair, blue eyes. Pretty baggy eyes at that, since I'm always pretty tired.

Pretty nice, I guess. Buds call me a nice guy, and say I'm too soft. I give in really easy, and am quick to apologize.

In 3 years, will I be happier than I am now? Will I have accomplished at least one of my goals?
>>
>>17274119
I'm a male long hair, 5'9, average weight. I'm charming passionate and work is my life. I don't like many people, popular but exclusive also very tidy. Can't stand if people have nicer things then me.
House to even shoes.
>>
>>17279964
Stop being a little white knight you cunt
>>
File: tears.jpg (87KB, 423x421px) Image search: [Google]
tears.jpg
87KB, 423x421px
>>17280960
short,female,brunette
depressed
romance reading
>>
>>17281196
What I'm getting at is, why dont I feel bad for anything? I hate faking how I feel, I want to delfate my ego.
How can I go along with this.
Plus I love fucking with women, I get off on it. I just want to be normal instead of wanting to cut people when they have anything or do anything better then what I did?
>>
>>17281235

ask yourself why you like cutting people down. Is it because your a sociopath or because you have insecurities?
>>
>>17281242
I hate when people call me a sociopath.
I am though, I use to enjoy not feeling anything. It made me powerful, no consequence no moral to oblige.
Now, I hate it, I'm lonely and everytime I try to truly try to connect to someone, I feel sick. I can't look people in the eyes.
I want to be different, I ask myself frequently why can't I be different or "try approaching the situation or person like this" but it never works, I become blank, I am blank. I create images of myself for different people for different reasons. I want to use my skill of charm, motivation and passion for good, instead I use these skills for self gain.
I want help, I tried asking myself, I tried a doctor, I need another source.
Give me tips ideas,anything. I promise I follow through.
>>
>>17281331
Stop being such an edgelord and go to a therapist. We can't help you obviously, maybe a medication will help
>>
>>17281359
Edgelord? I'm asking for fucking help, shit kicker. You can't be medicated.
>>
>>17281367
It's called being a cunt, stop thinking so highly of yourself, if you wanted to change by now you would have, so just keep being a cunt and enjoy life
>>
File: 1440351366596.png (118KB, 393x293px) Image search: [Google]
1440351366596.png
118KB, 393x293px
>>17275278
Wow anon, just wow. I lost my mind reading you, you're 100% correct, you are very good dear anon. Thank you.

>Childhood was a struggle.
Absolutely, I'm glad I'm out of it.

>Mother hid things, maybe she still is.
I did not read you at the time you answered but the day after. The dinner subject was how she did things in my back (took lot of money from me without telling me). So indeed, she hid things from me, and she probably still do but no things that concerning.

>You have found your liberation.
I really found my way a few months ago, both professionally and philosophically (how I intend to live). I know where I'm going and how to "save myself".

>try to make sure your liberation is productive.
It's the main point. Everything in my "liberation" is based on how productive I am and will be. I'm fighting myself to become the productive person I want and need to be.

>Stop staying up so late at night. It's really not for you.
Are you a stalker? Haha just kidding. You are good. These last times, I am really really nightly (since late december). I'm trying hard to go back to normal (It should be good before the end of the week). I'm not productive when I stay up so late, and that's really bad for me.

>You need to dedicate and then you will find your person.
In general, absolutely (productivity being my goal stated as above). It's planned. I won't fail.
Did you mean something precise? Will I find my person by being dedicated or just timely after becoming dedicated I will find this person (with no real link)? As you said "my person", do you mean myself or an important person, like a loved one? As I kinda like somebody lately, I'm interested (sorry if it's not clear, french anon here).

>They will show you the way.
It sounds strange to me. First, they? I don't know people who could right now. Plus, what way? Way of life? I found it imo (as said at the beginning). Maybe you got some details?

That's all, thank you for your time.
>>
>>17275278

Hi reader person

I'm 23 and male. I've gone through a lot of changes in the last year. More are following I think. I feel drawn to certain people but keep to myself mostly. I'm unsure of what I want, can you help?
>>
File: Guts.jpg (58KB, 407x420px) Image search: [Google]
Guts.jpg
58KB, 407x420px
>>17280960
Tried some threads ago but you werent able to read it. I like your readings so i will give it another shot.

Average height and build. Dark hair and short beard.
I tend to stay more on my own, not get too close to people.

But even so, i would like a romance reading, what do you see in the future for me?

Thanks, ash.
>>
Male
Aquarius
NEET
virgin
Should I romantically pursue the shy girl who I've been volunteering with at this community farm. She's always very sweet to me in person but she isn't responding to my messages. Pic is her.
>>
>>17281503

why would you post her picture on 4chan? that's creepy.
>>
>>17281503
haha hey someone's in love with my beautiful Ciara
>>
>>17281551
fuck off you feminist cunt
>>
>>17281587

you don't have to be a feminist to think posting a girl's pic on 4chan without her knowing it is creepy
>>
File: ayyy were da wite wimmen at.jpg (32KB, 512x754px) Image search: [Google]
ayyy were da wite wimmen at.jpg
32KB, 512x754px
>>17281595
tf does creepy mean you stupid cunt

btw she has a nice body
>>
>>17281605

hey link her facebook anon, she should know you're posting about her on /x/ :^)
>>
File: 1447801685494.png (12KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
1447801685494.png
12KB, 700x400px
>>17281605
I'm not even a feminist and I agree that posting multiple pics of her on 4chan is the move of a major creepo.

I mean. Come on dude, 4chan of all places. Fucking 4chan.
>>
File: tit grab!.jpg (42KB, 530x510px) Image search: [Google]
tit grab!.jpg
42KB, 530x510px
>>17281613
nah she seems like a cute girl, she likes farm animals, is a big nature nutjob and hate private corporations.

Wonder if she's a used up slut like most american girls
hmm..wouldn't that be a pity? I'd prefer not ruining her life not yet atleast

wonder what's happening in this image, your girl is kinda naughty aquarius bro

>>17281628
oh fuck off you obnoxious cunt
>>
>>17281605
man, this is so wrong, u should stop, just stop
and she problably think that u are a weirdo
>>
>>17281595
>you don't have to be a feminist to think posting a girl's pic on 4chan without her knowing it is creepy

what about a guy's pic?
>>
>>17281648

kek it's pretty obvious why she doesn't answer his messages
>>
>>17281648
You've gotta be trolling, nobody can be this creepy. This has all gotta be one big joke by one of those dudes who's fed up with /div/ existing, I'm sure of it.
>>
File: u w0t.jpg (44KB, 675x675px) Image search: [Google]
u w0t.jpg
44KB, 675x675px
>>17281663

u w0t m8 u wanna fite me irl?

ill bash a're fookin hed in

wonder if she'll be the olive to my subway sandwich (if you what i mean wink wink nudge nudge)
>>
>>17281551
>
Creepy and naive. Anyone could find where that image originated using tiny eye, find her facebook and warn her.
>>
>>17281690

exactly, that's why anon isn't very bright for posting her pic
>>
File: im so cool.jpg (61KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
im so cool.jpg
61KB, 960x960px
>>17281690
im a different anon, not related to the aquarius fag, but gotta admit I am getting a mild crush on her. She looks so cute :3

looks like all the butthurt is coming from femanons for no apparent reasons...

>suck multiple cocks nobody cares
>share one full clothed fb image and everybody looses their minds
>>
>>17281663
>>17281663
>You've gotta be trolling, nobody can be this creepy. This has all gotta be one big joke by one of those dudes who's fed up with /div/ existing, I'm sure of it.

were you raped by a pack of niggers or something you stupid hoe?>>17281663
>You've gotta be trolling, nobody can be this creepy. This has all gotta be one big joke by one of those dudes who's fed up with /div/ existing, I'm sure of it.

were you raped by a pack of niggers or something you stupid hoe?
>>
>come back to this

Ahahahahaha what the fuck even

Idk about how 'creepy' it was to post the first pic, but kinda dumb considering it's 4chan and she might get some creepy neckbeards stalking her because of you

You want some fuckin' advice bro? Here's your advice. You go into whatever photo viewer or editor your computer has and crop the photo, add a filter, *poof*, Creepos can't search that shit up
>>
>>17281659
that's fucking weird too, would like to have ur photo in a site where u can't know who a posting it?
>>
>>17281769
lel, bruh can I get a read real quick?
>>
>>17281748
Memes memes

____
So I got some of the readings done, but thread's past 3 hundo, so I'm going to make a new one and post 'em up there. Sorry for tha wait
>>
>>17281795
>>17281786
will I still get a read?
>>
File: 960.jpg (43KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
43KB, 960x540px
>>17281786
Quick, shootin' from the hip like

The Hierophant

So basically you pretty much know best in most situations, buit maybe people don't believe that or you don't speak up. Speak up bro
They can't hear the dope stuff in you mind

Sure you control your *own* zone, but you should really try to teach others and make them understand shit. However you do that is fine, don matter even shiposting on 4chan. Whatever your way of getting you poin across get better at that

The Tower

You got some new project coming up in the future, might seem overwhelming but they're nothin you can't handle. The thing that might throw you of is a change in direction.
Some situation will push yu years something yu wouldn't have even tried and you'll be god at it
Idk the situation, might be a chick, might be some new friends, but probably people

Pew pew pew pew
>>
>>17281817
ay bruh h'bout me
>>
>>17281817
Bruh, got time for one more?
>>
>>17281821
>>17281837

Yo go to the next thread and then yeah
______

THE NEXT THREAD: >>17281861
>>
>>17281769
Can I get a reading on whether I've totally fucked up her day/life!?
>>
>>17281503
I-I only posted this first one, the other ones are from others... Somehow I felt that by posting her pic her it was a form of sigil magick, that might improve my chances, but I probably just opened her up to a storm of neckbeard abuse....
>>
>>17280350
My past
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.