[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UFO??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: jet.jpg (253KB, 4224x2376px) Image search: [Google]
jet.jpg
253KB, 4224x2376px
I saw something in the sky last night and got this photo it kinda looks similar to a jet but it was really quiet unlike a jet or helicopter.

It stopped in mid air at one point and disappeared shortly after I got the photo.

The thing that really confuses me about it is that even though it has a bright lights on it, so bright it can be seen at a distance. You can not make out a detail of it, Just a glow around it.

I thought it must be a military Jet of some kind but the lights on it are way to bright for military and jet lights are typically on the wings and this appears to be on the body.

The left photo is a zoomed in version.
>>
its prolly zeus
>>
I just did a big poo
>>
>>17274122
Nice dood
>>
>>17274099
could be another tear in the sky, i had one of those near my house probably bigger then that. Something fucky is going on where you live.
>>
File: vegeta.jpg (6KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
vegeta.jpg
6KB, 258x195px
>>17274099
>>
>>17274099
That is a motion artifact of trying to take a low light picture while holding the camera with your bare hands. The reduced shutter speed is letting in more light, but it is also allowing more movement to be registered in the frame.

Turn off flash, manually adjust shutter speeds, etc. until you can get a clear shot. Remember, take lots of shots with lots of settings and you just might get something good.

Or get a tripod. Which isn't really feasible to carry around all the time.
>>
Incandescent sperm
>>
>>17274099
Its a being looking to mate with someone. Make sure you talk to it first. Dont rape it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.