[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

writefaggotry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: TDmIz4u.jpg (72KB, 800x564px) Image search: [Google]
TDmIz4u.jpg
72KB, 800x564px
just had a idea for some OC, and lets nake this a general writefaggotry thread (also some feedback on my wrinting would be nice)

here's the OC:

The sun has risen. My girlfriend is gone. I get out of the bed, slowly.

First I go to the bathroom, into the shower and let cool water run over my skin. I look at the place where the bathroom mirror once was.
"Right", i thought to myself, "I smashed that thing." I just couldn't look me in the eyes anymore.

I walk my way over to the kitchen and peek inside the fridge. It's still full. I'm not sure what I should eat, if I should eat, if I can eat. Fuck the fridge.

"Let's look out the window, shall we." Everything's still the same. All the cars nicely parked on the street in a nice big clusterfuck of a traffic jam.
Although I think the traffic lights on the intersection down the road switched to green. Yesterday they were still red I think. But it could be my imagination.
It's been so long. I don't remember how many days I haven't been out there. The calmness is almost terrifying.

The hours pass, as I just watch the outside world, sipping on the bourbon in my cereal bowl. It's getting dark again. In my head I hear her scream.

I should've just let her go. Let her be happy. Yes it would have been with someone else, but she would've been happy.
>>
>>17274016
cont.

I can hear the banging on my basement door. She's up.

Quickly I get to the bedroom and tuck myself in, pulling the blanket over my face, as if it would protect me.

There's no more light outside. The basement door opens. I can hear her pained moans as she crawls along the corridor towards the bedroom.

As she moves through the door and I feel the burning pain on my skin I take a good look at my corpse sitting in the chair on the opposite side of the bed and the
big red stain on the wall behind it, still dripping down, ever so slowly.

I shouldn't have killed her. I shouldn't have burned her alive in the basement. I shouldn't have killed myself.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 872x701px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 872x701px
u fucking wot
>>
are you fucking mental?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.