[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serial Killer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 254
Thread images: 38

Let's talk about all of your " favourite" serial killers.
Post stories etc...
>>
Gacy and i just saw Frozen Ground about the one in alaska named Bob Hansen.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2005374/
>>
File: images (42).jpg (45KB, 316x465px) Image search: [Google]
images (42).jpg
45KB, 316x465px
H.H. Holmes because the man has style. Have you seen his crazy ass Murder Castle?
>>
>>17275772
Oo nice bit of Rick Geary art. I take it it's from his NBM series about the Victorian murderers? They're some good comics.
>>17276040
Not that Anon but he was a prolific American serial killer who built a hotel for (I believe) the World's Fair in Chicago. It was, as Anon said, a Murder Castle. Like he could remotely lock rooms. Some people he would just drug and kill manually, I know there was one room which was an iron-lined crematorium basically. There were secret tunnels and doors and stuff and Holmes could pop up when his guests (it was to all intents and purposes a fully functional hotel, or at least it looked like one from the outside) were asleep and just kill them. I believe there was a chute that led to the basement for body disposal and "experiments". I'll link to the wikipedia article 'cause I've probably missed loads out. it's thought that he killed more than 200 people, I think.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._H._Holmes
>>
>>17275772
I've always been oddly drawn to the idea of that place. Kind of sad that they destroyed it.
>>
>>17275772
Lore podcast did a fantastic episode about him
>>
>>17275464
>Gacy

>Dear Mr. Gacy

That movie made me more anti-social than I already was.
>>
>>17276235
William Forsythe is great, such an under-rated actor.
>>
Why are most serial killers from the Midwest?
>>
Favorite serial killer? Ed Gein.
>>
File: Capri Mall.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
Capri Mall.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Florida's Hog Trail killer because even though he was a total faggot he drove a sick blue 1983 Mercury Capri just like mine.

It belonged to his dad though lol what a queer.
>>
>>17276235
Is that movie good?

I always find interesting to read about gay serial killers being gay myself. Not because of creepy reasons, but because is really weird to me that in top of being gay they also wanted to fucking kill people. Like being a fuck up squared. Dahmer was such a monster.

>>17276258
Reading about that guy gives me total creeps. One of the few SK that actually disturbs when i read about their killings
>>
>>17276257
Ain't shit else to do around here.
>>
>>17273227
Serial Killers are not paranormal.
>>
>>17276414
Right sorry

This is now a thread about how to summon a succubus and crystal magics
>>
>>17276352
I enjoyed it. Pretty good film, give it a watch. I like how it plays on and subverts that kind of Clarice Starling/Hannibal Lecter-type relationship.
>>
>>17273227
Ed Gein is that real triple OG shit so he's my favorite.

But I guess Richard Ramirez is cool too.
>>
Personal favorite is this asshole. Albert (the worst fish in the sea) Fish.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish

some real great stuff here
>>
>>17276499
Hahahah Yea but Lecter didn't try to butt-fuck Clarice
>>
Not sure if it's true, but my wife and her parents swear by it.

They were living in Wichita, Kansas. My wife's father was away and her mother was meant to go home after work one night but ended up staying late at a friend's and didn't return until the next morning.

Long story short, the house was broken into, the mother's personal effects were out on the side table next to the door, and a letter left saying "I wish you came home last night" on the table.

Next chance I get I'll double check the story against my recollection, but yeah. I'm currently in Manhattan,KS and such.

Her parents also have some Grade-A stories of ghosts, demons, and aliens. I keep asking for the stories to hopefully find inconsistencies in the stories and there haven't been any, at all, whether the mother-in-law or father-in-law were together or not, the stories synchronize.
>>
>>17276528
Lol
>>
>>17276525
they even made a game about his story called "Masochisia". it's pretty great, i recommend it
>>
File: elizabeth-bathory[1].jpg (5KB, 170x228px) Image search: [Google]
elizabeth-bathory[1].jpg
5KB, 170x228px
Miss Liz
>>
File: 1426132697413.png (151KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
1426132697413.png
151KB, 450x300px
>>
File: file.png (450KB, 800x550px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
450KB, 800x550px
California is a big state
>>
>>17276533
BTK perhaps?
>>
File: fish000a.jpg (21KB, 271x294px) Image search: [Google]
fish000a.jpg
21KB, 271x294px
>>17273227
Gacy is by far my favorite killer, did a huge report in him in college, pretty cool guy. Albert fish isn't far behind him either, pic related
>>
>>17276800
Because people are interested in sick fucks and why their brain doesn't work? No one here said they got hard from it or wanted to do it.
>>
>>17276533

Yep, it's true.

http://www.cracked.com/article_19764_5-people-who-escaped-death-by-being-lazy.html
>>
I'm sorry OP, I can't recall the name, but try googling some of this.

Older guy gets several teens and kids. Usually sexual, uses drugs and booze, like boys most. Ends in murder and had several different dumping sites, even one under a marina shed/garage place.

He eventually talks not one, but two teen boys into helping him. He grooms them. He almost murders them both several times, and even when he meets them he laughs that he wanted to kill them but didn't, to their faces, while grooming them. They go out and bring several kids to him to "party". This goes on for a while, until one seperates. The other, a younger spanish dude, actually feels shitty after countless kills, he knows these particular kids and even likes one of the girls there for the party. As the guy is getting angrier and angrier they brought a girl over (he wanted all boys), he loses it and knocks her out, starts to attack a boy and rape him. His groomed spanish dude fights back, and it gets brutally violent. I believe the killer is killed there, the boy is shot and most of his friends are hurt or dead.

I always wondered if they made a movie about it. It sounds like a fucking slasher flick honestly.

I also wonder if the toybox killer had a movie or two. Can't remember.
>>
>>17276867
I too would like to know who this is
>>
I've been reading I,Monster by Tom Philbin and almost all of the serial killers are major betas, especially in their police interviews. The ones that seem more alpha have to be David Parker Ray and Albert Fish. Those two at least acknowledge that they're fucked up.
>>
>>17276888
He's thinking of Dean Corll
>>
>>17276867

Your story is wrong in parts, but it's Dean Corll.
>>
>>17276888
Dean Corll and Elmer Wayne Henley
>>
File: pure_fanzine[1].jpg (92KB, 424x684px) Image search: [Google]
pure_fanzine[1].jpg
92KB, 424x684px
What are some must read killer related things? I am talking about things the killers have written or are from a killer's perspective.

Pic related
>>
>>17273227
Albert Fish... only because he's the only serial killer that the first time I read about him in detail, I ended up not all night out of fear of him. I was like 13.
Dahmer in a more traditional sense tho..
>>
Andrei Chikatilo

Can't find a source, but during his confessions he told a story of luring a mother and her daughter into the woods for a picnic. The mother sent the girl away to walk while they got frisky, she hears her mother's muffled screams and comes back to the clearing where they were and
>sees Andrei buck naked, crouched over her mother's body and covered in her blood
>Andrei locks eyes with her
>starts bolting towards her screaming like an absolute lunatic
>decapitates her with a kitchen knife in one clean swipe

He also loved to chew on sliced-off nipples and had a habit of cutting out his victims eyes on the suspicion that the government might have a "last image burned into the eyes" viewing machine.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrei_Chikatilo
>>
It's a tie between Dahmer and Bundy.
My girl likes Dahmer more but I think that's just because of what Budny did to women.

Also, I recommend the movie "Bundy" to anyone who hasn't seen it. It's basically a dark comedy the way they made it.

I also loved how Bundy would fake injuries to lure women into a false sense of security and then attack them with a bit of wood or a pipe.
but you have to give credit to Dahmer for eating his victims and trying to make them into zombies by drilling holes in their heads and pouring in acid.

>inb4 so edgy
>>
>>17277543
>drilling holes in their heads and pouring in acid.

That's still one of the most unsettling things I've learned. Especially since the first guy just slurred out "I have a headache..."
>>
File: simply.png (547KB, 327x295px) Image search: [Google]
simply.png
547KB, 327x295px
>>17277543
what exactly do you guys "like" about these guys
are you using the word like as a shorthand for "find disturbing but fascinating" ?
>>
>>17277644
yea, that's pretty much it, it's not every person who does the things these people did, it's truly fascinating because could you do what they did? i know i couldn't, not many people can kill and even fewer in the manner serial killers do., with no remorse or sympathy with a twisted mentality
there's so many odd bizarre things out there we don't understand, and the idea that one of the darkest things out there is one of our own, and usually the ones you'd never expect
of course we've all heard that 'humans are monsters' line but they really were monsters

and to think that there are more out there right now
i've heard at any given time there are at least 50 active serial killers in the united states

sleep tight /x/
>>
Jim Jones counts right? The man turned himself into god.
>>
>>17275772
After the completion of the hotel, Holmes selected mostly female victims from among his employees (many of whom were required as a condition of employment to take out life insurance policies, for which Holmes would pay the premiums, but was also the beneficiary), as well as his lovers and hotel guests, whom he would later kill.[15] Some were locked in soundproof bedrooms fitted with gas lines that let him asphyxiate them at any time. Holmes would also lock his victims in a room where the walls were covered with iron plates and had blowtorches installed to incinerate them. Some victims were taken to one of the rooms on the second floor, called the "secret hanging chamber", where Holmes hanged them. Other victims were locked in a huge soundproof bank vault near his office, where they were left to suffocate. There was also a secret room that was completely sealed by solid brick that could only be entered through a trapdoor in the ceiling; Holmes would lock his victims in this room for days to die of hunger and thirst.[19] He also invented a unique alarm system and installed it to all the doors on the upper floors to alert him whenever anybody was walking around in the hotel. The victims' bodies were put inside either a secret metal chute or a dummy elevator which led to the basement,[3] where some were meticulously dissected, stripped of flesh, crafted into skeleton models and then sold to medical schools. Holmes also buried some of the bodies in lime pits for disposal. Holmes had two giant furnaces used to incinerate some of the bodies or evidence, as well as pits of corrosive acid, bottles of various poisons and even a stretching rack.[3] Through the connections he had gained in medical school, he sold skeletons and organs with little difficulty.

What a fucking sicko... and evil genius.
google him his wikipedia is a good read.
>>
>>17281544
Is that the guy Dicaprio is playing in his next movie? Looking forwards to that one.
>>
How has no one mentioned Gary Ridgeway? He is a modern legend
>>
>>17281752
He may have a high count but holy shit was he a beta. In his interviews with the police he was stuttering and letting the police call him out on trying to save his own ass.
>>
>>17277543

Same, tho, anon. I think what gets me the most about both of those guys is that they were both total weenies. Sweater vests and all. Pretty humorous considering, wel, we all know what happened. lol
>>
>>17282741
wasn't ottis a giant black guy?
>>
Felipe if only for the best backstory.

The virgin mary wants gringo scalps!
>>
>>17282741
It's kind of sad about Dahmer. If he weren't such a socially inept retard and didn't grow up with a pill popping idiot of a mom, and was able to be open about his homosexuality, it might not have ended up with him having a sexual fetish for things that were alive but completely inanimate
>>
Obama's a good serial killer. Or is that mass murderer? Whatever. Bush was one, too.
>>
John Wayne Gacy is the one that I've read the most about but Albert Fish was pretty fucked up too
>>
>>17282741
Dude, really?
Somebody just bishoned some serial killers? The fuck
>>
Is the East Area Rapist the stealthiest serial killer ever? He had accomplished 50+ rapes and 10+ murders without ever getting caught.
>>
File: Werewolf[1].png (435KB, 632x390px) Image search: [Google]
Werewolf[1].png
435KB, 632x390px
Damn, I'm one of the OGs of these threads and nobody wants to engage me.

>>17276268
>Yeah, I'm being real obscure and too /o/ here but

>>17276792
>Seriously there are no spoopy cumdumpsters itt that want to talk about The Blood Countess?

>>17282741
I suspect chicks prefer to talk about the dudes, especially from a power fantasy perspective. Dahmer always gets an opinion out of them.

So fuck it let's talk about the most powerful kind of serial killer there is - the werewolf. Peter Stumpp and some others used to enter into such a psychosis that their crime scenes were presumed to be the attacks of wild animals. Stumpp tore apart children and grown women with his bare hands and teeth. He also admitted to practicing demonology, but that was under torture by the church.

I always go into those "how do I summon/become a..." threads when it's about werewolves and try to convince people to kill, skin and render a wolf then infuse its fat with hallucinogenic herbs and glue the skin on their naked bodies after going without sleep for a few days. Is that wrong?
>>
>>17276414
:^)
>>
Although it's just a tale I like sawney bean
>>
>>17279784
My dad was an us army ranger and his unit was dispatched down there after they attacked that politician. He said when they set the perimeter it was nighttime and they could hear loud electrical buzzing. When they moved into the compound it was the insects flying around the bodies making the noise.
>>
Charles Manson is my favourite, even though he didn't technically kill anyone.
I just find it so interesting that he was able to manipulate regular, suburban, middle class women into idolizing him so much that they killed for him, and subsequently wrote in the victims blood. Something about that power of manipulation or greatness of rhetoric is astounding to me.

Any one here listen to David Parker Ray's tapes?
I did.
It made me wet and then I cried because why am I so fucked up.
>>
>>17287656
Also Aileen just because she's such a pitiful character. One of the only serial killers whom I don't think is a psyco/socio path. She was mostly suffering from ptsd, delusions, and drug addiction imo
Plus the fact that her girlfriend turned her in, but Aileen still loved her just broke my heart
>>
File: RUSstalin1[1].jpg (110KB, 331x452px) Image search: [Google]
RUSstalin1[1].jpg
110KB, 331x452px
>>17287656
Manipulating dumb bored women is pathetically easy. Like just look at you, you're pretty much begging for it. Charismatic men just don't usually use them to attempt to start race wars - or at least not in the same way. I won't even get started on how it's done now but for the most part the charismatic men just have the women they control go on about living their lives since the appearance of "independence" is so important. The scummiest ones may openly sponge off one "girlfriend" and keep another on deck while he's not making his rounds with the "secret" ones but if you were hotter and/or not a crazy recluse I'm sure you'd be on the radar of at least one charismatic.

I'm leaning towards you being more the latter since you think that since Wournos was a drug addicted delusional ptsd sufferer that somehow made her not psychotic. Typical rationalization.

If you want someone charismatic enough to get people to murder for him there are plenty of much better historical examples who knew enough to fuck the women and use the men to do the killing.
>>
awkward white kids and school
>>
File: katsuta_002.jpg (85KB, 355x512px) Image search: [Google]
katsuta_002.jpg
85KB, 355x512px
>>17275772
This would be mine, also a fan of Kiyotaka Katsuta who was a killer firefighter. My favorite lost to history serial killer is The Demon Tailor.
>>
>>17288396
>The Demon Tailor.
Bump for werewolves
>>
>>17287656
Charles Manson is a MURDERER. Read up on him before he formed the "Manson family".
>>
>>17287656
>subtle I'm a girl btw XD

Fuck off
>>
>>17287656
Charles Manson easily manipulated the women in his circle, by using LSD as a means to control. Another form of slavery.
>>
>>17276818
Kek
>>
>>17276380
From Midwest confirming this.
>>
>>17276257
Along with what other anon said, I've always had a sort of theory but I've never lived anywhere else so i dunno-- I notice quite a few (read: almost everyone) people were forced into religion as kids kinda like the south but then we are shown that it's bullshit and people do fucked up stuff, in combination with the fact that there's pretty much nothing to do besides work and spend your free time doing whatever you do, probably smoking pot and driving around the countryside
>>
>>17287656
You know you can go on /x/ while being a girl and not be obnoxious as fuck.
>>
>>17290878
angry virgin detected
>>
>>17290878
>>17291000
angry virgins detected
>>
I like Richard Ramirez, he was a coked out Satanist, which made his psychopathic sadism feel even more threatening and extreme.

And he was so brutal and unpredictable. Whereas guys like Ted Bundy and even Jeffrey Dahmer were somewhat methodical about their killings, the Nightstalker was impulsive to an excessive degree, which was reflected in the manner in which he killed his victims.

Always different methods, always very messy, and it seemed as if he enjoyed prolonging his victims' suffering to relish in their fear and misery.

Plus, I love cocaine and violence too.
>>
I'm pen pals with 10+ serial killers. It's pretty cool
>>
>>17276380
well, you arent wrong. there was a stabbing in my small town a few months ago and a neighbor tried to kill his ex wife with a shotgun last year.
>>
>>17293557
I've always wanted to write to this one prisoner, but he's in another country. Although he can accept mail from anywhere in the world, I worry about cultural barriers. Do you write to prisoners just in your country?
>>
What if there is one among us?
>>
>>17293986
we slaughter everyone
>>
>>17293993
Fine then...
>>
>>17293997
we cant afford to let it get away
>>
>>17294001
go to sleep
>>
>>17294011
awww. okay. ill come back later
>>
File: 1450274203747.jpg (14KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
1450274203747.jpg
14KB, 425x425px
>>17293986
Statistically speaking there has to be at least one murderer on here
>>
>>17293986
We know what you did and were watching you.
>>
>>17273227
I know he's a lot of people's go-to's, the Coke of serial killers I guess, but Ted Bundy is mine.

For one, he wasn't some loathsome cur outside of his murderous activities. He was successful, in his education, work and even love life. He was actually notorious for being extremely extroverted and charming one moment, then totally detached and terrifying the next. That's another thing, he had an incredible chameleon-like quality about him.

Look at some photographs of him. Small variations in his hair, age, even just the angles and facial expressions he made caused him to look totally different, just from moment to moment. There were so many points where he avoided being arrested or even suspected because of this unusual, innate talent.

Speaking of which, he escaped prison. TWICE. He was nearly free and clear two times. He even killed again the first time he escaped.

All of this, in addition to the brutality and psychotic nature of his slayings, the attention to crime scene clean-up, the cannibalism, the necrophilia, not to mention the sheer body count, is what makes him easily the "greatest" serial killer. Definitely in American history, maybe even worldwide.
>>
>>17294311
exactly. ted bundy is a grade A psychopath
>>
>>17293557
If true, you must have some letters you could timestamp and photograph but I won't hold my breath
>>
File: Panzram.jpg (24KB, 672x399px) Image search: [Google]
Panzram.jpg
24KB, 672x399px
Rage personified
>>
>>17273227
Elliot Rodgers
>>
>>17294703
Pretty scary guy, very rape centered.
I always wondered if he was actually homosexual or just raped dudes in revenge for being raped as a run away kid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxY8J5rNjSE
>>
>>17277543
Bundy was smarter Dahmer was funnier
>>
>>17294721
>just raped dudes in revenge for being raped as a run away kid.

Likely that.
>>
>>17276352
>Dahmer was such a monster.
I find these men oddly banal, in a way - he and Kemper are similar to me - they both just don't really think about it in my assessment of them, watching the interviews. I think it doesn't really occur to them that they're doing anything that unusual or out of the ordinary. I find Bundy more unsettling because he seemed so deep in his manipulation of people that he doesn't come across as human whereas Kemper and Dahmer are very odd and totally callous but they're human in their motivations and there still seems to be someone there to talk to whereas with Bundy he didn't seem human.
>>
>>17276899
What about Kemper? He definitely scared people.
>>
>>17286269
the stealthiest ones you never hear about except as a subtle rise in the missing persons statistics.
>>
>>17288334
is that "race war" story real outside Bugliosi's imagination? Watching interviews with Manson he never seems to say anything remotely like what's in Bugliosi's account.
>>
>>17291692
His halitosis makes him a no-go for me - not to mention answering every question with Nietzsche quotations in that filmed interview.
>>
>>17294703
I'm really confused by this story, the mugshots seem to show two obviously different people - different ear-shapes, everything. I wonder whether the man they executed was a copycat.
>>
>>17294705
he's a spree killer/mass-murderer, technically.
>>
>>17276899
David Parker Ray has always been the one who fascinated me the most.

He was clearly batshit but the psychology behind him AND his surviving victims is really interesting.
>>
My favorite serial killer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jyg_Z9QuFwE
>>
>>17294703
god, I hate people who allow themselves to let their emotions control them. These people have a weak mind and will.
>>
File: Alyssa Bustamante (016).jpg (123KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Alyssa Bustamante (016).jpg
123KB, 1000x1333px
alyssa. because she's hot. and i'm not a faggot pleblord.

http://murderpedia.org/female.B/b/bustamante-alyssa.htm

inb4 she only killed one.
the other 2 were never found.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 320x240px
>>17294869
some people feel their emotions differently and perhaps more strongly than others ie emotional disorders.I don't think it has anything to do with their will or being weak minded. That being said, I'm just commenting on your opinion.
>>
>>17277272
>monitary

ok
>>
File: manson-shaved[1].jpg (80KB, 728x446px) Image search: [Google]
manson-shaved[1].jpg
80KB, 728x446px
>>17294816
I think probably. I imagine back ten, with all the drugs that Manson probably spouted all kinds of shit and observed what stuck with what girls. Who could ever possibly say what his true motivations were/are. That's probably the most chilling thing about Manson to me I just tell myself he's not unlike any other cult leader. Didn't take down even close to as many as Jim Jones.
>>
>>17276867
William Bonin, or The Highway Killer.
>>
>>17294828
He was a smart, yet deranged man. He studied a lot of philosophy and did a lot of research on serial killers and their methods. I believe he was just trying to carry out what he learned.
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_Night_Stalker

Original night stalker. Never caught and always so careful
>>
>>17290872
No this is absolutely false. Charles manson is innocsnt, he never harmed anyone at all. Its sick that people still perpetuate this lie.
>>
I am much more interested in the minds of the killers than the acts they commit. What are some good readings or videos trying to get into their minds?
>>
Bundy because hes a lil bit handsome and charismatic

i wish i could be as charming as they describe him
>>
>>17276414
If the "norm" were to be not killing people, then serial killing would be considered paranormal.
>>
>>17293986
I wouldn't doubt it, some anonymity on here have potential of killing in them if they snap
>>
File: 010-e1308685107260.gif (117KB, 450x486px) Image search: [Google]
010-e1308685107260.gif
117KB, 450x486px
The Original Night Stalker. I lived in two neighborhoods that he preyed upon. On a few websites I've actually seen the house I lived in in the crime scene photos. I could've very well run into this guy in my day to day activities.

INB4 I'm ONS, I wasn't even born when he started his career.
>>
>>17296175
He says himself in an interview somewhere that he cut Gary Hinman's ear with a knife and I remember him saying he murdered one person before Tate/Labianca but I'm not sure which interview that is.
>>
>>17296220
interviews with Ed Kemper are interesting, he talks more about the events than his mindset though.
>>
>>17276533
>tfw living in Wichita

Unrelated to the thread, but I have a friend who's uncle looks pretty similar to Dennis Rader, and whenever the manhunt for Rader was on, my friend's uncle had been mistaken for Rader and someone had tipped off the police and they ended up arresting him, but he was released after a short while.

Pretty lulzy though.
>>
Ed Kemper fucked his mother's severed head.

Dahmer, I think, felt generally sorry for what he did. He couldnt deal with the thought of people leaving him. He didnt want to be that way. Genuine mental illness is a bitch.
>>
>>17294056
wasn't there some serial killer on /b/ posting old photos of his victims?
>>
>>17296175
Charles Manson has killed. Lack of knowledge on your part. Way to drop the ball.
>>
>>17297044
http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/30/us/feat-jeffrey-dahmer-killer-explanation/

>The man who beat serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer to death inside a Wisconsin prison says he did it because of Dahmer's creepy sense of humor -- which included turning prison food into fake limbs covered with ketchup to resemble blood, the New York Post reports.

>"If he saw a guard that was nervous and standing near enough to hear him, he would say, 'I bite,'" the newspaper quoted the pastor, Roy Ratcliff, as saying. "Usually the guard would jump away and that would make Jeff laugh."
>>
File: zero s11.jpg (785KB, 1369x714px) Image search: [Google]
zero s11.jpg
785KB, 1369x714px
>>17273227

i found OP pics Illuminati clone: https://www.youtube.com/user/WebcomicRelief/videos
>>
jack the ripper played with the police by sending at least 1 note to a newspaper the other stuff may have been copycats

zodiac did the same but was more impressive

the rest seem to be nothing more than sexually frustrated men who like to rape. no appreciation for destroying for the sake of destroying. not willing to play the game of cat and mouse

btk sort of tried to play the game but seems to have gotten cold feet just when he was getting started and the hillside strangler failed at playing the game he didnt know when to quit
>>
>>17294930
What "other two?"
>>
>>17297195
Right, the guy is prison was really a hero.
>>
>>17276258
He only killed like one lady though, I think?
>>
>>17283046
Read Dahmer by Derf, I believe it's fairly accurate.
>>
I feel like i could be one of these people. I have no issue right now killing anyone it might be diffrent in the moment. Gore does nothing for me doesnt nek me feeel sick or excited. If i didnt think it would not only fuck up my life but my families too i would most likely crossed the line. I even rhink how it would feel to kill my girlfriend how sad would i really be?

Inb4

>edgelord
>>
>>17293986
>>17294001
>>17294056
>>17294059

Theoretically, anons, how would YOU kill?????
>>
>>17293986
>none of you look under your beds tonight.
>>
>>17298036
>>17297920 here

Few ways i would kill but that isnt the real Issue the problem is getting rid of the body.

if i killed ther person in the countryside pigs would mostly be available pig eat any and everything. Cut the boty into small pieces and feed them to pigs late at night every day for a weeks. If in the city cut up the body into pieces again and put pieces in trunks of cars in the dumb that are going to be crushed. Of course you knock out all teeth and cut off the fingers.

Killing would mostly be the most exciting with a knife. I've been hunting and killing animals with guns does nothing for me. But maybe a person would be diffrent.
>>
>>17298036
Strangulation or slitting of the throat. I have dreams about doing it pretty constantly which worries me a bit because you normally dream about situations your brain thinks could occur in the future. This would be if it were spur of the moment of course. If someone fucked my life up and I was getting revenge, torture would occur first
>>
>>17297195
that might only mean Dahmer wanted to die and was trying to provoke other inmates to help him out.
>>
>>17297044
He ate people because he couldn't deal with the thought of them leaving him?
>>
>>17297495
He should still be included, unless you think he only wanted to murder that one woman (unlikely).
>>
>>17297495
He should still be included, unless you think he only wanted to murder that one woman (unlikely).

>>17297920
you are only an edgelord - there are a lot of callous, emotionless humans out there, it isn't the same as serial killing.
>>
>>17298036
The Whitechapel murderer's technique of slashing forcefully into the throat severing the victim's windpipe was an interesting one, supposedly he might have learned that from vivisectionist practices.
>>
>>17297044
Okay two things.

Ed Kemper literally slept in his bed with the heads. He only wanted the heads because it meant they were powerless in his mind it was the only way he could be attracted to them because his mother was quite fucked.

2. Dahmer did experiments on living bodies, torture experiments. He also ate them for sexual gratification, that their hot bodies would be apart of him forever after they were gone. He was not a good guy.
>>
>>17298163
Dahmer used lye to dissolve the bodies in his bathtub.

>knife would be most exciting, gun does nothing for me
have you successfully hunted an animal with a knife?
>>
>>17296175
Manson was a drug lord, he didnt need to kill the main murders that he was arrested for, but he did use violence, intimation, and possibly shot some guy but he doesnt know if he lived prob not. He faught over drug territory, that was one of the reasons he thought there would be a race war, he was literally at a street war with black drug dealers already.
>>
>>17298177
>you normally dream about situations your brain thinks could occur in the future.
I never dream of anything which could occur - it's usually more related to the recent past or totally unrealistic things.
>>
>>17298288
have you any opinion on why Dahmer found that sexually gratifying - is it some extension of normal human sexuality?
>>
>>17298298
>he thought there would be a race war
Is this real outside Bugliosi's book? I've watched a lot of the interviews with Manson and he never says anything even remotely like what Bugliosi says he supposedly thought at that time ("we'll live underground and come back to rule the world") - I mean if he was out of his mind on LSD maybe, it seems like uncharacteristic thought-process otherwise, though.
>>
>>17298271
He consumed them. That way they'll be with him forever.
>>
>>17298277
Gein was a death fetishist. That doesn't make him a serial. Evidence suggests he only killed out of perceived necessity or emotional distress. The compulsion to kill was never a prime factor in his delusions.
>>
>>17298305
There's no real basis for the suggestion that Dahmer ate them for sexual gratification. It's more likely that along with his experiments in lobotomizing his victims that it was due to an underlying need to be in control.
>>
>>17298350
He confessed that https://youtu.be/Fg-_wmXds_Q
>>
>>17298377
>43min documentary
>no mention of where in the documentary the quote you're referring to is
wew lad - nice recommendation, though.
>>
>>17298292
No i haven't it says "mostly" meant most likely i was on mobile at the time
>>
Why haven't i seen BTK on this thread yet? my man was so stealth the church told the cops they had the wrong guy he was a head deacon at his church.
>>
File: 1447986412679.png (2MB, 1318x825px) Image search: [Google]
1447986412679.png
2MB, 1318x825px
>>17273227
>>17273227
http://www.pdf-archive.com/2015/01/12/david-mcgowan-programmed-to-kill/david-mcgowan-programmed-to-kill.pdf
>>
>>17298377
Well I'll be fucked. Never got that into Dahmer honestly. I personally am antisocial personality, so the psychology behind most serial killers is somewhat identifiable to me. If you guys have questions I can try to answer them.
>>
>>17298439
what sort of things do you identify with?
which of the serial killers do you know most about?
>>
>>17298163
You've seen too many movies kiddo

Do you think the junkyard would just crush a car for you without checking the trunk?
>>
>>17298493
I'm not him but you can store things inside the frame of the car and they wouldn't check that.
>>
>>17298493
No but if its not even a full arm in the trunk of the car what are they going to do with it? Test the dna tru to find whom it belongs too. I dont think killing some one and just it being the end of it would be too much fun. I would do like btk. The fun is the life long game of hide and seek with the cops.
>>
>>17298467
The detachment most of them experience. Someone mentioned killers who don't seem to think they did anything wrong. This is because antisocial personalities such as myself don't experience empathy. To us, other people are the same as cattle at a slaughter house, simply the means to an end.

Probably Ramirez and Bundy. I see them almost as two halves of a whole. Order and chaos, separate and yet unified. Seduction spoken, seduction silent.
>>
>>17298509
I Am him many places to hide stff in cars trunk was the place mostnof you peopel know about i dount you. It would realyy depends on how far the car processed. If its all pretty much done engine is out all liquid is out of it what i would do is go in from the hood engines they have a hole for wiring under thedash that youbcan get in to from there just stuff the pieces in a few cars and done
>>
>>17298558
APD guy here. Your inability to produce coherent text makes me want to stuff you in whatever theoretical retard trunk you're referring to.

Also if you remove teeth and fingers, all you have to do is take an acetylene torch to the hair and face. Dump that motherfucker in front of Quantico for all I care.
>>
>>17298526
"Empathy is the capacity to understand or feel what another being (a human or non-human animal) is experiencing from within the other being's frame of reference, i.e., the capacity to place oneself in another's position."

that isn't what you mean by empathy, right? Compassion would make more sense to me in context:

"Compassion is the response to the suffering of others that motivates a desire to help."

sources: wikipedia

Also, do you experience narcissistic rage when you're corrected on minor technical details?
>>
>>17298579
Empathy is required for compassion. I'm aware of others' suffering, it simply evokes no response in me. Most people are motivated to mitigate the pain of others predominantly because they internalize what they're experiencing.

When I'm submitted to the suffering of another, the only response I really experience is annoyance. Anytime a woman or child is crying around me, all I can really think about is how easily I could stop them by puncturing their aorta.
>>
>>17298569
Im on the phone at the moment
>>
>>17298614
When did you first notice you were different in that way?
>>
>>17298569
>acetylene torch to the hair and face
and any tattoos - there might also be some other ways of identifying the body if you were unlucky like unusual medical conditions they find at autopsy which they can use to cross-reference a medical database with a missing person's list.
>>
>>17298620
I've always known I was different, as the gays often put it. I don't think I really knew the extent of it until my first serious relationship. We dated for over a year, and things were going well. I spent most of my youth learning to mimic others in order to fit in, and with a young woman playing house is extremely easy.

Eventually she started trying to affect my behavior, telling me to quit smoking, be more social, etc. At that point I decided to break up with her. She didn't take the news well, and she started sobbing uncontrollably. Her friends showed up and witnessed me watching her, expressionless. I was fascinated by the control I had to emotionally destroy this person so easily, and couldn't look away.

As young women are wont to do, they spread the word far and wide. I became more self aware, and subsequently uprooted from my previous social circle and moved on.
>>
>>17298517
>No but if its not even a full arm in the trunk of the car what are they going to do with it? Test the dna tru to find whom it belongs too.

Ummm yeah, that's exactly what they would do.
>>
>>17298651
so now you're self-aware will you hide it or avoid social contact or find a "victim"-type or what?
>>
>>17298558
This is what a retarded person actually Believes and why this evil genius would be caught in 2 minutes.
>>
DEXTER MORGAN ️️
>>
>>17298651
>year long relationship with girlfriend

Oh boy, you must be a tortured soul. Wait til you get married to a succubus and it controls every minute of your life.
>>
>>17298724
Hiding it is easy. Essentially my entire life has been one training exercise to blend with those around me. I learned after a while that being viewed as a positive force in the lives of those around you has benefits other than religious mythology/karma. Possibly more unnerving than violent behavior is the emotional manipulation myself and others are capable of.

Understanding the power that individuals give to certain displays of emotion, as most women are well aware of, allows me to control those around me. Many of nature's most effective predators evolved camouflage, why shouldn't I do the same?

Already very much so have a preferred "victim type".

Is my narcissism showing yet?
>>
>>17298801
Are you successful in life financially, socially etc.?
How did you end up on /x/?
>>
>>17298797
I don't think I'll get married. The only way I can foresee myself doing so is if I find an extremely malleable woman who I can manipulate absolutely. Everyone can be molded a bit, but eventually most have a limit.

Honestly, and the problem with APD is often thus, I don't think I'll make it to old age. I'm prone to compulsive behavior, obsessiveness, violence, and asserting control.

Say for example, you spit on me in a bar. I might not lose my shit in that moment, but I am most definitely making you pay for it. The longer I wait to do so, the worse it gets.
>>
>>17298815
Reasonably so. I've never been terribly driven towards financial gain as I find it easily to manipulate people into giving me what I want, and status symbols hold no value to me. I'm more concerned with being a nobody than a somebody.

Socially I've been quite successful as an adult. When I was younger I found it difficult to ingrain myself among my peers, but I find the social custom of modern adults is so superficial that it doesn't require actual connecting. I simply mirror the core identity of whoever I interact with most of the time.

I found /x/ while reading online about paranormal shit. Since I consider myself an anomaly in many ways, the idea of the super/un-natural is interesting to me. Where I think most people find the unknown disconcerting, I find a certain comfort in it.
>>
I have this weird sympathy for Dahmer and Kemper due to their mommy issues as if it absolves them of blame. Guess it's cause i can relate a little and I'm not exactly bursting with empathy myself.
>>
>>17298818
I hear ASPD typically have low-cortisol, high-testosterone so it makes sense you'd react to slights that way - I felt rage for the first time in my life only recently and I think it was having higher test-levels.

>>17298836
>more concerned with being a nobody
I have some of the same tendencies myself, I think it's the disparity between the media image of power and the reality of it - so your narcissism isn't attention-seeking?
>the social custom of modern adults is so superficial that it doesn't require actual connecting.
I think in many ways the way we live now is more suited to the ASPD-type than it is to the "normal" human type - alienation, fragmentation etc.

>/x/
are you interested in the occult? I have some reason to suspect ASPD types have an affinity with the occult.
>>
>>17298818
Sound like a colossal faggot that would pay to be spit on.
>>
>>17298836
Sorry to interrupt this roleplay but you're basically just describing a woman.
>>
File: 20160131_195553.jpg (129KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20160131_195553.jpg
129KB, 640x480px
>>17294330
Just got this book from my Grandmom, she is big into scary books and movies. First R rated movie I saw was Silence of the Lambs with her when I was 11-12. Someone tore out the pictures but they are still with the book, doubt it was her since she takes good care of her books.

Anyway, has anybody read this book? I'll upload the pictures since some of you like Bundy.
>>
i know it's pretty basic but i've been fascinated by the zodiac killer since i was a kid, i even had a book about it that i read the hell out of and his weird letters have heavily inspired my own fiction writing
>>
File: 20160131_195605.jpg (165KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20160131_195605.jpg
165KB, 640x480px
>>17298896
Sorry for the sideways picture, I'm on my phone at the moment
>>
File: 20160131_195630.jpg (117KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20160131_195630.jpg
117KB, 640x480px
>>17298906
Picture 1

As I said the pictures are torn out so whether they are in order or not, or all here I have no idea.
>>
>>17298874
The idea of the occult is intriguing to me, but the execution as I'm aware of it seems to be rather disappointing.
>>
>>17298903
have you looked at the online zodiac forums (search engine should bring them up) - they have some very convincing and well-thought out and investigated theorising about who it was - I think they've worked it out honestly.
>>
File: 20160131_195645.jpg (104KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20160131_195645.jpg
104KB, 640x480px
>>17298912
Picture 2

I tried rotating the picture but it auto rotates it sideways in my phone. Sorry
>>
File: 20160131_195658.jpg (137KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20160131_195658.jpg
137KB, 640x480px
>>17298926
Picture 3

Maybe I'll scan these in later but I can't right now. I also have a few other books but not on me right now for pictures.
>>
File: 20160131_195710.jpg (115KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20160131_195710.jpg
115KB, 640x480px
>>17298931
Picture 4
>>
File: 20160131_195720.jpg (115KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20160131_195720.jpg
115KB, 640x480px
>>17298937
Picture 5
>>
File: Seungismypal2k7.jpg (29KB, 470x332px) Image search: [Google]
Seungismypal2k7.jpg
29KB, 470x332px
>>
File: 20160131_195730.jpg (126KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20160131_195730.jpg
126KB, 640x480px
>>17298939
Picture 6
>>
File: 20160131_195742.jpg (127KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20160131_195742.jpg
127KB, 640x480px
>>17298944
Picture 7
>>
File: 20160131_195801.jpg (126KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20160131_195801.jpg
126KB, 640x480px
>>17298960
Picture 8

Last one
>>
>>17298941
Not a serial killer
>>
>>17298915
that's the sensible approach to take to it - I've always had a natural affinity with it so I haven't approached it through techniques or schools of thought. I'm convinced myself that there is something there, though not that any specific rituals or teachings work. I'd like to see you make headway with it, though - it sounds like you're on the way already (rather be a nobody - victimising people) - in my view of it human sacrifice is a major element of it which overlaps with serial killers and ASPD in their "victimising"-type relationships. An ASPD and his abused wife are the same "image" as the druid and the sacrificial virgin, so to speak.

It's an open question for me whether ASPD is a "failed form" of the magician or whether they're another type of it - there is a strong similarity though as I see it - in terms of hormonal profile (high-test, low-cortisol), social relations (dominance), "hubris" (performing transgressive acts). You might look into tantric yogis (where "Left-hand path" comes from). Also if you're interested maybe Bataille's work on human sacrifice, I've only read On Nietzsche which I think is where I read the stuff of his which linked into this. Also Eisler's Man Into Wolf is a thorough study of "predatory" human behaviour with Nazism, African witch-doctors making claws and killing people as part of their "Leopard-cult" etc. It's hard to translate my experiences to you though since my route into it isn't one which I think applies to ASPD.
>>
>>17298979
I may look into Bataille. I've read most of Nietzsche's work, and his misogyny is easy for me to identify with. The ubermensch also makes sense to me on several levels.

One of my primary problems with the occult is the sheer amount of faith required in most of it. The only faith I have is in myself. If I could just throw some teenage girl in a fire to gain power, sure I'd be on board. Sadly, that is not the case.
>>
>>17298915
>>17298979
>>17299027
Obviously replying to yourself because nobody cares about your faggotry.
>>
>>17299053
I'm afraid you've overestimated your own intellect.

Back to a life of crippling mediocrity with you.
>>
>>17299060
Back to retarded role-playing with you, I think I hear a wendingo eating your baby.
>>
>>17298700
That's what he just fucking said.
>>
>>17298979
>>17299027
How do you guys feel about the Son of Sam case? Says he was part of an occult group that was actually well known by the police and seemed to be causing a lot of the murder in chaos in the area for a greater cause. Very secretive.
>>
>>17299103
Well he was a member of the tribe, surprised he was even jailed.
>>
>>17299111
He had said that they used him as a scape goat to get some attention off of them. Apparently he got a phonecall saying the police would arrive soon
>>
>>17299027
One thing that occurred to me in thinking about how to translate my experiences over to your situation is one thing it looks like with the difference between ASPD and my understanding of the magician is that the magician/yogi/holy man etc. is the incarnation of "The Lord" whether it's Brahman, Yahweh whoever, and the ASPD matches over very well with the figure of Satan, so that it might make sense to see them as an incarnation of "The Adversary". I'm assuming that won't effect your self-image that much, though if I'm right.

As I think was said in that documentary video someone posted earlier in the thread Dahmer said he saw himself as an incarnation of the Devil, though that's two-sided. One is that Dahmer seems to have been a depressive and maybe melodramatic (looking at how he behaved after being caught and in interviews) so he might have said it out of self-persecution - while on the other hand he seems to be more "occult" than a lot of the other serial murderers (and in my "real" sense, not the ritual would-be type) so he may have been intuiting a truth, and he did say incarnation specifically which fits what I'm thinking. He was overtly developing his ability to control others (the acid experiments, etc.) instead of instinctively murdering as a means of control like Bundy which is the more usual "undeveloped" form in my theory about it anyway.

Satan (or ASPD) as I see it tries to take over "The Lord's" role and usually that results in the destruction of the victim (substituting behavioural surrender or submission with the material "surrender" of dying), Dahmer was starting to make attempts to drag that control out which to my mind is the most ASPD or "Satan" is able to do as a self-cultivation and extension of "power" (though it's maybe necessarily always the pursuit of power rather than achieving it). These are only my ideas at the end of the day, though.
>>
File: zzxxxFEB102015zzzzzz.jpg (321KB, 640x740px) Image search: [Google]
zzxxxFEB102015zzzzzz.jpg
321KB, 640x740px
>>17294802
T H I S
H
I
S

keep in mind the best serial killers are out there and you and the cops dont even know they exist
>>
>>17299103
>>17299125
I'm skeptical about Berkowitz's stories altogether, when I read about it my sense was that he was making it up (hallucinations with the neighbour's dog ordering him around, the other members murdering other people).

I haven't looked at in a while, though - I would look to see whether the way he talked about it was more in line with a made-up story (did it take a while for him to talk about it, etc.) or not. I think pathological lying is associated with ASPD so if he had that then bear it in mind.
>>
>>17275772
H.H.Holmes was a fucking serial killer god.

>Build a fucking murder castle
>Murder people
>only get caught because you had an outstanding warrant for horse theft.
>>
>>17299145
He said the dog thing was a lie so that no one would look into the case. I believe the satanic cult he was a part of was the process church of the final judgement. His letters that everyone thought were gibberish at first all made sense after that. There were undercover agents trying to get into the cult and the one guy who escaped to the witness protection program corroborated Berkowitz's stories.

None of it is really that far fetched either considering all of the people named in the letter were found dead soon after Berkowitz's arrest as well as someone trying to assassinate Berkowitz in jail after he started talking about the cult to the press.

We may never know how deep down that cult goes but I can assure you it still exists.
>>
>>17299074
Again with the reaffirmation of stupidity. What part of antisocial personality disorder is role playing?
>>17299135
You're right, my self image isn't affected by your assertion that ASPD is an incarnation of satan. Outside of that, I'm not tracking much of what you're saying.

Perhaps because most of the "magic" and "mysticism" threads are utter shit to me. The idea that some ethereal force is omnipresent in the power dynamic of man is just weakness, as I see it.
>>
>>17299177
>His letters that everyone thought were gibberish at first all made sense after that.
you were able to link the content to the process church?

It sounds interesting anyway, anon - none of it is implausible to me, if anything I'm surprised we aren't hearing about things like that more often.

>>17299183
>I'm not tracking much of what you're saying.
I'm hesitant to lay it out explicitly, so I'm throwing out the bare structure and seeing if it sticks. In the end you have your nature and you live it out - the tendency to need some external understanding to live by is more characteristic of the victim-type people (most people) - who in my view of the world is anyone not a magician/wizard/holy-man or ASPD.
>most of the "magic" and "mysticism" threads are utter shit to me
My experience of that stuff is I had the experience myself first and then I understood it from the inside - 95%+ I'd say is extraneous stuff which varies from tradition to tradition - once I understood it, though - there's a 1-5% some small amount of it which ties together across the traditions. I wouldn't expect anyone to make much sense of it from the outside, though - there's so much extraneous misinterpretation etc. It's late where I am so I'll leave now, I'd say "it was nice talking to you" but remembering your statements earlier I assume whether it was nice for me or not makes no difference to you - happy hunting, adversary.
>>
>>17299292
Well to that particular sect in NYC. That church split up a lot and each group acted differently. From what I understand the official church is similar to Scientology but got a rep for dealing with the devil. Apparently this NYC group went their own way but kept the name. Child trafficking and child porn were linked to the group and some sting operations occurred, but I am sure there are still lingering members
>>
>>17299292
Now I understand why someone thought I was role playing by discussing my psychology. Because it turns out I was responding to Harry Potter.
>>
>>17294844
He is an mass murderer.
Richard Ramirez was a spree killer, he randomly chose targets much like the son of sam killer
David Berkowitz.
They would then wait for the heat to die down then strike again that is the difference between a mass murderer who just goes out in a blaze of unfortunate glory, in the heat of the moment.
>>
>>17295522
I honestly believe the CIA were supplying him these unknown and new drugs.
They had people in suits come to the ranch all the time giving them drugs.
A really unusual case that's for sure.
>>
>>17297195
Dahmer said it himself he wanted someone to kill him.
When the guy who beat him to death was interviewed he said he just sat there and took it and never made any sounds of pain or screamed for help.
>>
>>17294777
Kemper chose young females because they were less of a risk than fighting men at a bar or something. Keep in mind he was well over 6 and a half feet tall.
>>
>>17294845
Yeah, according to some of his transcript she was bringing some girls to get fucked at black masses.
>>
>>17298163
Freeze the body first to mask time of death.
Then you go about the disposal process but that also depends on how you want to dispose it.
Do you want to not hassle and keep the body intact or do you want all of the remains gone?
>>
>>17299143
Yes study contract killers most of them have very ingenuous methods of killing and disposal.
this goes with what I said here >>17299878
Another thing to note is and this is a old mafia tactic, you want to knock the teeth out as well as cut off the fingers or tips.
>>
>>17276414
As paranormal as tarot card readings and summoning sex ghosts
>>
>>17298036
Firstly, sedative dart to lone victim at night. Then, kill them as quickly as possible using suffocation. Wrap the body in many many plastic bags to make a good seal from the environment. Then, depending on location, dump in water/bury in woods/bury in permafrost. If none of those are possible then instead of wrapping body for disposal cut into smaller pieces and wrap each while storing remnants in freezer. Grind one piece each week and dispose of after freezing again.

If no access to large freezer just an hero, you've fucked up.
>>
>>17273227

/b/ tier thread look out
>>
Daily reminder that actual sociopaths/psychopaths don't confess online because they don't need validation.
>>
>>17299654
The U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics defines a spree killing as "killings at two or more locations with almost no time break between murders".

It sounds like you have the wrong definition:

The attack began when 22-year-old Rodger stabbed three men to death in his apartment. Afterwards, he drove to a sorority house and shot three female students outside, killing two. He drove to a nearby deli and shot to death a male student who was inside. He began to speed through Isla Vista, shooting and wounding several pedestrians and striking several others with his car. Rodger exchanged gunfire with police twice during the attack, receiving a non-fatal gunshot to the hip. The rampage ended when his car crashed into a parked vehicle and came to a stop. Police found him dead in the car with a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.

Berkowitz and Ramirez are serial killers according to your description:

A serial killer is a person who murders three or more people, usually due to abnormal psychological gratification, with the murders taking place over more than a month and including a significant break (a "cooling off period") between them. Some sources, such as the FBI, disregard the "three or more" criterion and define serial killing as "a series of two or more murders, committed as separate events, usually, but not always, by one offender acting alone".
>>
>>17299733
is there an interview where he says that?
>>
>>17300265
Daily reminder that sociopath and psychopath are outdated terms with no relevance.

Your opinion has been revoked.
>>
>>17300265
Also, narcissistic personalities by definition need validation. Not all killers are this way, but some certainly are.

Did you think out that post at all beforehand?
>>
>>17295522
>>17294816

if you read early court interviews/indictment/court transcripts, especially those of the girls involved (I just read Susan Atkin's the other day... chilling), you'll see the manipulation he had over them, how he did indeed want them to murder... but most of all, the whole "race war/Armageddon/Revelations/Beatles White Album/hole in the ocean paradise underneath death valley" was a thing that folks in The Family fully believed.

some links where you can read it in their own words:

highly recommend: http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/charles-manson-the-incredible-story-of-the-most-dangerous-man-alive-19700625

http://www.cielodrive.com/updates/susan-atkins-paul-caruso-richard-caballero-interview-12-1-69/
>>
File: vanhouten.krenwinkle.atkins.jpg (399KB, 900x699px) Image search: [Google]
vanhouten.krenwinkle.atkins.jpg
399KB, 900x699px
>>17303020

http://www.cielodrive.com/updates/leslie-van-houten-interviewed-by-marvin-part/

>And so — because Charles is the type of person he is, like he’s out front with people. And a lot of people had a hard time seeing him or looking at him. And that’s another line that the Beatles said, “He’s got to be good looking ’cause he’s so hard to see.” Because so many people couldn’t even look at him.
But we — after that, we started decide — seeing where we were in this position, because we knew that we were part of this Revolutions — of the Revelations in the Bible. We knew that we had a part in it.
And so we read, and it talked about a hole in the desert or going to the Kingdom.
We found out — we started looking into the Death Valley, what’s underneath Death Valley, and we found out there was the Armagosa River and blind fish and all kinds of things that just made us believe that there was a whole world underneath. And that some of the Montezuma’s people are already under there waiting for us.
And that what would happen is that about a couple thousand of the chosen people — white people — would go down into the center of the earth and stay there for about fifty years. And then there would Athens or — I can’t remember all the names, but something was going to happen. And then we were going to come back up.
And this was when we — the earth would be all black.
MR. PART: First thing is wouldn’t you be pretty old by that time; and second thing is why was the earth going to be all black?
MISS VAN HOUTEN: No, we wouldn’t. We wouldn’t be old, because we wouldn’t age.
Because to go into the hole, you would have to be perfect in your mind and in your body.
And so it would be black just meaning that there would be no more white people,up on the earth. They would all be wiped out completely.

- vanhouten interview w court appointed attorney, 12/29/69
>>
>>17295522
Bugliosi didn't make up helter skelter...
But, I think you're right that Manson had various motivations (threatening Melcher, for instance.)
>>
>>17296175
It's very well documented that Manson was manipulative and opportunistic and had NO problem at all with people killing others because it suited him. He brought harm to many people (beating girls like Dianne Lake, going after Hinman) and was the reason for the famous murders. He's far from innocent, he is guilty of conspiracy to murder. Don't delude yourself with the argument that "he personally didn't kill anyone therefor he's a good guy and people lie about him. THAT is the only idea that's false. What do you think he meant when he told Susan Atkins the second night to go get a something dark to wear and a change of clothes?
>>
>>17298313
>>he thought there would be a race war
>Is this real outside Bugliosi's book?
yes, see

>>17303046
>>17303020
lots of family members speaking on record in 69 before the trial got under way (and during) that shows they were all into the Helter Skelter idea.

this is from susan atkin's grand jury testimony:

A: All the things that happened after that are very foggy to me. All I know is that I got out of the car. I had seen blood on the car at the gas station and I went into the kitchen and got a sponge and a rag and went back out to the car and wiped it off.
Q: The inside of the car?
A: The outside of the car, door handles and the steering wheel.
Q: What about the inside of the ear?
A: No, I don't think I did anything to the inside of the car. I may have but I don't remember.
Q: Did you tell Manson what you had just done?
A: I didn't personally, no.
Q: Did Tex tell Manson in your presence what you and Tex and the two girls had done?
A: Yes
Q: What did Tex tell Mr. Manson?
A: Basically just what we had done. That it all happened perfectly. There was a lot of -- it happened very fast -- a lot of panic, that we were panicked, and he described it, "Boy, it sure was helter-skelter."
Q: Tex said this to Charlie?
A: Yes.
>>
>>17296355
>I wasn't even born when he started his career.

Convenient.
>>
>tfw look sorta like bundy
It's fucking awful
>>
>>17298163
you're "in the dumb" if you think this would work
>>
>>17298439
who gonna woin supperbowl
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2RphfGFwAQ
>>
>>17298651
this never happened
>>
>>17298818
confirmed for mega beta
>>
>>17276414
Para = beyond or outside of ,normal . Stfu.
>>
Bittaker: Start getting to work girl!
Ledford: (Crying) Don’t touch me! Don't touch me!
Bittaker: Get to work, girl!
Ledford: Don’t touch me.
Bittaker: Roll over. I’m not asking you; I’m telling you!
Bittaker: Roll over.
Ledford: (Crying sounds can be heard).
Bittaker: C’mon, C’mon, C’mon!
Bittaker: What are you dong? What are you doing?
Ledford: Huh?
Bittaker: What are you doing?
Ledford: I’m not doing anything; I’m trying to do what you wanted me to do.
Bittaker: What did I want you to do?
Ledford: Suck on it.
Bittaker: Suck on what?
Ledford: This.
Bittaker: What's this?
Ledford: Your dick.
Bittaker: Yeah? Say it.
Ledford: Your dick.
Bittaker: You’re sucking on my dick?
Ledford: That’s what you wanted me to do?
Bittaker: Is that what you’re doing?
Ledford: Yes, I was.
Bittaker: Tell me.
Ledford: Yes.
Bittaker: Tell me what are you doing?
Ledford: I’m sucking on your dick.
Bittaker: Do you want to do it?
Ledford: You want me to?
Bittaker: You want to, girl? Do you want to suck my dick baby? Huh, huh, hey? Start answering me! (Beating sounds can be heard).
Bittaker: Tell me.
Bittaker: Beg me.
Bittaker: What, hey what do you want girl?
Ledford: I want to suck on your dick.
Bittaker: You don’t sound like you really mean it. (Slapping sounds)
Ledford: I do.
Bittaker: (Laughing) Suck on it then! C’mon start sucking on it. No matter what you can do, squeeze hard you understand and if it hurts any time you want to scream, go ahead and scream.
Ledford: Oh no! (Screams)
Bittaker: Scream, baby! Go ahead and scream! Scream, baby!
>>
>Bittaker: You want to make me cum huh? You want to make me cum huh?
>Bittaker: Huh? Want to make me cum girl, huh?
>Ledford: Oh yes (Scream)
>Bittaker: Yes what?
>Ledford: I want you to cum. Cum. (Scream). Come on.

>Shirley Ledford then screams in agony as Bittaker inserts the pliers inside her vagina and twists them, tearing her.

>Bittaker: Stop screaming at me, come on talk to me!
>Ledford: Cum, cum, cum. Please cum, cum, cum, cum.
>Bittaker: Where do you want me to cum, baby?
>Ledford: I want you to cum.

>Bittaker: Cum where? Where do you want me to cum?
>Ledford: In me.
>Bittaker: Where?
>Ledford: Cum.
>Bittaker: Where?
>Ledford: All over. All over.
>Ledford: (Scream). No, no, no, no, no, no. (Scream)
>Bittaker: Is the recorder going?
>Norris: What?
>Bittaker: Is the recorder going?
>Norris: (Emphasis) Yeah!
>Ledford: Oh no, no, no! Oh no! (Sobbing sounds)

>A sharp, shrill scream, followed by wailing sounds follow. It is believed to be at this point when Bittaker, having already sodomized Shirley, inserted the pliers into her rectum and twisted them, tearing her and splitting the lining inside her rectum.

http://strawpoll.me/6705921
>>
>>17304566
>http://strawpoll.me/6705921
rigged poll. i choose "go fuck yourself, edgelord"
>>
John Wayne "THOSE 33 DEAD BOYS WERE UNDER MY HOUSE WHEN I BOUGHT IT" Gacy
>>
>>17298036
Experiment on my victim until they give up.
>>
>>17279784
>>17287634
They had to use snowshovels to bag the bodies.
>>
>>17298423
Because he's a shit-tier pansy asshole who writes fucking awful garbage in his letters, only did anything for attention, has boring methods, and was caught because he is unimaginably retarded.

He was also just a general massive piece of shit power tripping nerd.
He's a fucking shitty serial killer.
>>
>>17305056
This.
I hold nearly the same opinion of Son of Sam.
>>
>>17304555
So this is where Brian Michael Bendis learned to write.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-02-02-48-48.png (222KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-02-02-48-48.png
222KB, 1024x600px
>>17301023
Pic is from the book I,Monster by Tom Philbin. I highlighted the relevant text.
>>
>>17303098
>69
>>
>>17276257
most are from or have lived in california, cause you know thats where all the famous folks migrate to
Thread posts: 254
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.