[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>we were catching momentary glimpses of universes close enough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1451013533044.png (306KB, 3500x2520px) Image search: [Google]
1451013533044.png
306KB, 3500x2520px
>we were catching momentary glimpses of universes close enough to our own, but falling out of sync because of astrophysical alignment issues
>we spent an unfathomable amount of time on the synchronization problem- opening a rift to not just an adjacent universe, but from a moving point in our own, to a different moving point
>and then i realized we were working counter productively
>that there were going to be a number of universes with identical planetary alignments, which we could sift through, and a side benefit of these universes being highly branched
>we were able to access one.
>and i took my deserved place as the lead executive
>and was promptly targeted for assassination as soon as we stepped into the gray
>ending with my fleeing the entry site in a damaged VTOL and crashlanding halfway around the other globe
>they can't find me because they haven't launched GPS satellites in this world- yet
>and this place is about a thousand years behind ours- we got humans, we got middle ages stuff
>the entry point would be in what we know as arizona in the new world
>i'm pretty sure i'm in northern france, but none of the little bits of language i know are helping too much
>and i'm smart, i remembered to pack a solar powered charger. my work tablet might not have the info for jumpstarting the technology level..
>because no one would have thought to download stuff like "how do you exactly make gunpowder" and "advanced metallurgy"
>but the calculator alone will be worth it, and i'll think of some other useful shit that it might help with with it's basic apps
>and i do remember that you pee on straw and then you mix it with sulfur or something, we can try a few variants on that, see what comes up
>something about steel needing high temperatures and carbon and nickel
>anyway i'm going to pose as a wizard and raise an army and take back what is rightfully mine
>well, take over the company, i only owned 8% at the time, but if you're gonna be a bear, be a grizzly
>>
>>17272644
You have sex with your friends?
>>
>>17272795

idk my bff jill
>>
>>17272800
So you do have sex with your friends?
>>
>>17272806

michael z williamson pls go
>>
>>17272644
wat
>>
>>17272816
Perhaps I should have sex with friends.
>>
>>17272795
>>17272806
>>17272823

are you Skeleton Jelly?
>>
>>17272832
No, that's not me.
>>
>>17272858

It really doesn't anymore, except for certain areas of south or something like the FDNY. Other than that, the only ones still getting away with it are Jews.
Very big article on Kevin Mcdonald's site about Jewish nepotism and ethnic networking.
>>
File: itlh3.jpg (628KB, 1053x2898px) Image search: [Google]
itlh3.jpg
628KB, 1053x2898px
>>17272908
>>17272858

Oops wrong copypaste

>https://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/143uhv/i_give_to_you_the_full_skeleton_jelly/
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.