[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you confirm that you have sold your soul to satan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 1

File: hi.png (47KB, 626x853px) Image search: [Google]
hi.png
47KB, 626x853px
how do you confirm that you have sold your soul to satan?
>>
>>17271792
hold a cross and if it burns then thats strange because souls dont exist
>>
>>17271792
How much power and influence the Jewish Elite gives you and how much you are allowed to get away with legally speaking.
>>
>>17271801
says the virgin fedora.
>>
>>17271812
its a trilby
>>
If He holds up his end of the bargain.
>>
>>17271792
I've looked into this myself
All the stories that REALLY convinced me had blood contracts in common
Let's hope for the best OP
>>
>>17271792
you might be autistic m8
>>
Did you attempt to sell your soul once?
>>
ask for a receipt
>>
>>17272218
Kek
>>
you walk across multiple dimension with no place to call home.
>>
>>17271792
You'll hollow out. But highly doubt you reached the actual devil, it'd be some trickster spirit. The equivalent of a crazed, jovial crackhead. But you'll feel it. Sick, weak inside and out, poor vision and hearing, animals will react poorly in your presence no matter how long you've known them, people will either become repulsed by you or the more common "see right through you and keep walking" thing will happen. You'll know.

And there is no fixing it. You can get saved and go to various religions and fight it like a bad flu, and when you die you'll spend a lot of time in a middling realm instead of hell, but it still isn't great. It's not like that kind of contract is a mistake. You know what you are doing and giving up. You will be punished.
>>
>>17271792
The light will fade from your eyes
>>
>>17276801
That's a damn fine post
>>
>>17276801
Well, I'm fucked.
I already have this happening to me -- it's been a year or so since I sold my soul. I just had a little yappy dog bark out of control when I was walking down the street downtown. The owner didn't even notice me -- no one really does.

>>17276880
My old friends and ex had mentioned that to me -- it's as if I have shark eyes now
>>
>>17276801
so you become R9K?
>>
>>17271792
They should send a receipt to your Hotmail account.
>>
>>17276801

and who are you to have such high knowledge on the transaction of souls

your soul cannot be sold nor traded you fool

you are both your soul and mind never without the either believing that you can someone offer one without the either is silly

but such is the way of you americans, always about what you can get
>>
>>17272205
Upwards of a dozen times, yes. Usually I'd just write out what I wanted and I'd sign it and make a thumbprint in my blood, and then burn the contract.
>>
>>17271792
what; you never received your Hot Topic gift card?
>>
>>17277016
No, I never received anything tangible.
>>
>>17276960
Is a soul ethereal or more of a Jell-o based viscosity? I hear Europeans table talk consist mostly of these matters.
>>
>>17276930
What'd you sell your soul for, anon?
>>
>>17277055
Wisdom, Cunning and Intellect -- sure, my CGPA has skyrocketed, but was it worth it?
>>
All deals that ANY of you have decieved yourselves into are off.

God, maker of heaven and earth, the lesser creeping thing satan would have us separately; our solid and our vapor states. He lies to make us do the work for him. You are the Caller of Quail and the Baker of Bread, Adonai. In your presence there are no dealings or oaths. I pray that a spirit of rationality would fall upon all those who are suckered in by this fast talking garden snake.
>>
>>17271792

Yall need to stop thinking that your souls are some sorts of currency, really it isn't, your soul is your very being, if there was such a thing as selling soul we would all dissapear.
>>
You turn gay.
>>
>>17278278
>blah blah blah Jesus dick
Satan works for god. Selling him my soul is basically giving it to god. Nice try tho.
>>
satan is stuck in the lowest level of hell how can he take souls
>>
>>17276801
shit. this has been happening to me since i woke up from my coma after i sold my soul. i sold my soul in order to protect a person i love.. will i go to hell for this?
>>
People sell their souls everyday to the devil by committing evil.

When you reach a point of no conscience like most of the elite , politicians, clergy and criminal lords , the deeds to your soul are firmly in the hands of Satan. At this point a dead feeling exists in your soul and you don't care if you live or die and in most instance want to die not out of shame or guilt but from a longing sense to end it all.
>>
>>17278401

You slave. Speak not of what you know not of you.

If your eyes were opened to a tiny grain of truth about this world you will probably go mad.

Satan is no joke.
>>
>>17278396
Woe unto the earth for the serpent has been cast down and he rules over it.

Are you not overwhelmed by the evil in the world?
>>
>>17278363

And why will GOD want you to sell to HIM what is HIS?
>>
>>17278418
did you reply to the wrong person?
>>
>>17276960
>and who are you to have such high knowledge on the transaction of souls

He clearly watched Starry Eyes
>>
invoice in the mail
>>
Satan rules your life.
>>
he usually gives you a receipt and asks if you would like a bag
>>
>>17278431
No.
>>
>>17278445

He takes a part of you...

Your essence
>>
>>17278447
i sold my soul to protect someone i love. today i regret that decision and would like to revert it. but i dont think i am able to.. am i?
>>
>>17278447
also i already do turn mad because i am starting to see the truth. but i still want to continue finding the truth.
>>
>>17278450
For all have sinned....

It is only in death , that your soul remains damned for eternity.

Seek Christ for HE is the only way to salvation and redemption
>>
>>17278456
i dont believe in god or christ. i believe in uncondtional love..
>>
>>17278454
Only Christ Yeshua can provide you with the truth.

Your unsettled soul is longing for something that you can't place your finger on.

Only Christ has the answer.

Turn to HIM and HIM only.
>>
>>17278464
i cant worship christ. god? ok. but christ? no. i only give authority to the most high.
>>
>>17278459
GOD and Christ are unconditional love.

They created and died for you.

Don't be fooled by human love. It is reeked in selfishness .

Only Christ and GOD can give you unconditional love.
>>
>>17278407
How do you get it back?
>>
>>17278470
but i myself am able to provide unconditional love. are you saying i am not human?
>>
>>17278429
Cause Satan gets me what I want when I want. Cut through all that in God's time bullshit.
>>
Christ is the most high.

Only through Him can we mortals approach GOD.
>>
>>17278473
No human can give unconditional love.
>>17278473
You are driving to care and nurture for others out of your own ego, pride, selfishness and loneliness.
>>
>>17278485
i want to give unconditional love and would like to receive unconditional love. but that is not a condition. i love because loving is nice. i do it for the sake of it. (or at least i want to)
>>
>>17278476
What shall it profit a man to lose his soul and gain the whole world.

Life is like a split second compared to eternity.

We have just a moment to live and eternity to account for it.
>>
>>17278488
meaning i would do it for the sake of it if i had the chancre to love someone. but the evil guys dont want me to love someone.
>>
>>17278488
You need spiritual guidance from Christ to show you the way to happiness and a fulfilled life.

Like a guide to the wilderness, only Christ can help navigate you through the dangerous forest.

It can't be done by you alone on your own terms.

It is not enough that you are a good person. It all comes down to if you are spiritually enabled to find your way through this world ruled by Satan .

Without Christ we remain lost and confused
>>
>>17278499
but something inside of me really does not want to worship christ. it feels completely wrong.
>>
>>17271792
get a receipt?
>>
>>17278492
We are at war with the principalities of evil and darkness.

Only Christ has defeated death and only HE can rescue us from its cold hands>>17278500
>>
>>17278507
not true. i can defeat death too. people tried killing me a bunch of times now and i allways survived.
>>
That is the devil.

he has sown pride in you.

The Creator of the Universe doesn't need you; You need HiM.

The devil has planted pride in you to make you assume that worshiping the True God is unfashionble in today's hip world. But here you are looking for answers from every peddlers of false doctrines and the occult.
AWAKE!
>>
God wants you and that why you are alive today.

Do not squander your time and do not think it was by your own powers you still breath.

More powerful, respected and feared men have been taken by death.

Take this as God's emergency call to you to repent
>>
O Blood and Water which gushed forth from the heart of Jesus as a font of mercy for us, I trust in You.
>>
>>17276801
Guys this post is bullshit. My life is sweet as. Everything is going great.
>>
>>17271792
Fuck off
>>
>>17271792
There's no point since you would know.
>>
>>17271792
WTF, this looks like me...
>>
>>17271792
A receipt
>>
>>17278407
Do people really believe all clergymen are evil? Clergymen are not perfect people, and that's what people fail to understand.
>>
>>17278523
Wow..../saved.
>>
>>17278939
Sad that they often claim that they are.
Sad that they make a living off of those battered by the world, and fried and guilt-sauce and consumed all crunchy by the prison system.

Truth is, kids who get molested by the system as kids pop out as adults who get molested by bigger systems.

Prison of the soul leads to prisons in society.
>>
>>17271792

My oppinion is that that is something you KNOW.

You know if you have or if you havent.

Being ok with selling it is already selling it, mind you.
>>
>>17276930
This evidence is autistic
>>
>>17276960
>Hurr durr americans
>takes Descartes philosophy literally
>>
Hail Mary full of grace, the lord is with thee. Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Hail Mary mother of god, pray for our sinners now and in the hour of our death amen.
>>
Hail Mary full of grace, the lord is with thee. Blessed are those amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Hail Mary mother of god, pray for our sinners now and in the hour of our death amen.
>>
>>17278491
Not losing my soul. Satans already given it to god. I just beat you to the punch
>>
>>17278491

there are so many logical fallacies in this god satan thing no matter how hard you try to justify it.

and of course you will deny it
>>
>>17278363
You need to learn how to read
>>
you don't literally barter with your soul. In the bible, the "what does a man profit" quote means going against your beliefs and convictions in order to profit. It means that the guilt of betraying yourself outweighs any possible profit.

You can't sell your soul to the devil, or Satan, any spirits, otherworldly entities, etc. Grow up.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.