[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we in end times?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (83KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 600x600px
Any thoughts?
>>
fake and gay, earth is flat
>>
And I heard as it were, one of the four beasts saying come and see..and behold a pale horse and the name that sat on it was death, then hell followed with him lol
>>
I take it that its our duty to either progress the coming of the end times or stall it through our faith in the Most High.
>>
as a christian, when have you not been in the end times? revelations was written at a time christians thought the end was near.
>>
>>17271690
Yes. We are.
>>
>>17271714
Earth is hollow not flat, if the Earth was flat you could see the star Polaris from the Southern Hemisphere, but you can't, so the Earth is round(and hollow) not flat.
>>
File: image.jpg (134KB, 750x729px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 750x729px
Mass spiritual enlightenment?
>>
it depends on when the aliens show up. the middle east is a clusterfuck, but jihadi john is gone now. who is the big mouthpiece for isil?
>>
>>17271869
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqwQqwbMGwU
>>
>>17272565
That.... was.... beyond retarded.
>>
>>17272587
What about this video? A rocket is launched at about 11am from nevada on July 14, 2015. At that time, according to scientist proponents of globe earth the moon was over australia. The rocket reaches 73 miles above the surface and the moon is seen in the video clear as anything.
>>
>>17272587
The vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt-q2ysGaZQ
>>
File: IMG-20160123-WA0010.jpg (159KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160123-WA0010.jpg
159KB, 1600x1200px
Had a dream an asteroid was making its way through our atmosphere, as soon as it impacts I feel the warmth from the collision on my body. In my dream I said July 3.
>>
>>17271869
You are half rigt. The Earth is in fact hollow but also flat.
>>
>>17272745
do you usually make anon read your future predictions by posting QTs?
>>
>>17272433
I'm wiht you on this one, End Times are gonna be marked by a period of artificial peace - prob when the aliens show up
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (47KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
47KB, 1920x1080px
Scientist say the earth is on a tilt 23.4 degrees from the vertical. The leaves 66.6 degrees from the horizontal. IT'S HAPPENING.
>>
File: 1443221632187.png (72KB, 319x211px) Image search: [Google]
1443221632187.png
72KB, 319x211px
>>17272793
I think you are on to something. Check em.
>>
>>17272748

Halls of Amenti or Agartha or Shamballa?
>>
>>17271690
No more than we were a thousand years ago. It's ego and the desire to live during something important. Society has survived warlords, plagues, feudalism, slavery, and ice ages. We've seen volcanoes so massive the ash blotted the sky worldwide. There have been wars that wiped out entire empires that lasted centuries.

Yet here we are. More advanced and peaceful than ever. Could some event wipe us out? Sure I suppose but it would be random and on a level so massive that nothing would live. Thinking we're at the end wouldn't be predictive it'd just be dumb luck.

If you know enough about history and statistics and probability you won't worry about it. Today is literally part of the most peaceful period in recorded history. If you're thinking comets and shit you need a better hobby.
>>
>>17272824

so there isn't an asteroid the size of texas headed for us? it's scary huge and surrounded by blue stuff. shaped like a more oblong football. true story.
>>
>>17272848
you're bullshitting, link pl0x?
>>
>>17271865
Yes but it's actually here now lol
>>
>>17271869
i bet earth is shapeshifting all the time.. today, it is a demon.
>>
No, but we're getting close to the great filter.
>>
Donald trump IS THE Anti Christ and will become pres somehow so ya end times fan
>>
>>17272798
So close but no cigar. How will you be the final pope like that? http://www.irishcentral.com/roots/history/st-malachy-predicted-pope-benedicts-successor-will-be-last-pope-190715001-237789421.html
>>
>>17271690
We've been in end-times since we split the atom. How some crackpot dictator hasn't nuked us all yet is a sheer miracle.

Yellowstone is also overdue an eruption by a few thousand years iirc. It could erupt tomorrow, it could erupt in 1000 years, we don't know.

We also have a few asteroids on our radars atm that could hit us or the moon in the next 100 years, effectively ending life as we know it.

If our infrastructure is halted by such an event we'd run out of food within a week. I think 3 days is the official estimate, then it'd be anarchy. Most would starve within 3 months.
>>
>earth is flat
The most retarded thing. Ever.
>>
>>17271690

NO, we are not in the End Times.

We are close.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_6000
>>
>>17273267
We have no backup plan for such an event. If Digital communications go down we're fucked. America would be like the Wild West, Markets would explode, food prices would sky-rocket until you're paying £1000 for a potato. It'd be murder on the streets.
>>
>>17273291
And some people are dumb enough to want that to happen.
>>
>>17272824
I dont think its the arrogance of wanting to live in important times; rather I think we just get bored with the way our society is structured.
We have been in a corrupt system for centuries now, so we are looking for a change. A worldwide cataclysm, war or something similar would be the catalyst for that change.
There are of course more peaceful and less apocolyptic ways to change our society, but humans dont automatically think of peaceful solutions because we are a violent race, afterall.
Some lament our violent tendencies, but I think it makes us more safe in the cosmic scheme of things, by protecting us from extraterrestrial/interdemensional invasion.
>>
>>17273307
Retards dude, they watch too much TV.

They'd probably be the first to die not knowing wtf to do in a crisis.
>>
>>17273291
I'm worried about where we're getting euro's at in Murica and why we're using them.
>>
>>17273373
I'm worried why you'd confuse the Pound with Euros. I'm also worried why you'd troll a guys legit comment and shitpost for no reason.
>>
>>17273346
Absolutely. Most faggots with a hard on for an ELE would an hero after three days of no internet. Fuck them and their apocalypse fantasy I like plumbing and electricity.
>>
>>17273401
Same diff.

>shitposting in THE shitposting board
>>
>>17273464
It's only a shitposting board if you make it one.
>>
>>17273464

>starts shit whilst namefagging
>makes myself a target of abuse
>because life is shit for me I will attempt to annoy others
>yfw
>>
>>17273486
>is butthurt anon
>samefags me cause he thinks it does something
>namefag is still anon
Logic.
>>
>>17273509
>is butthurt anon
>samefags me cause he thinks it does something
>namefag is still anon
Logic.
>>
well economic collapse is imminent
that's for sure.
governments will no longer be able to support single moms and immigrants, corporations will no longer have anyone to suck on, its going to end
>>
>>17273291
you can pack food and guns starting now and get a shelter
>>
File: armageddonwhen.png (536KB, 438x754px) Image search: [Google]
armageddonwhen.png
536KB, 438x754px
>>17273540
i think theres no end times, we will just keep living with this shit
i think the planet will eventually turn into a spiderwebbed desert planet, kind of like dune, but with spiderwebs on the trees and shit
>from my research its one of my theories..

i guess they are literally mosquito men or some kind of advanced species gyrm.
a bacteria is like a million year old highly evolved killing machine right? right so thats them
able to spread cell to cell (galaxy to galaxy)
i guess they just landed in the sands of egypt and wiggled their spaceship until it was under the sand, much like a spider crab does... up up down down left right left right ab select start and poof its hidden
literally x marks the spot

some weird shit since theyve been here
>since theyve been here theres been a flood
>and more and more deserts
>endless war, especially against the people who talk about spiderman
>fuck, possibly the arabs turned the entire middle east to a desert if it was not before
>is the planet warming?
>we are kind of living in the dune propehcy... the government sells dope and we pay taxes to them, and the poor pray to the magick sandworm
>(sandworm is real btw, we cant talk about if the earth is alive or not? but if it is and it has worms, how large can they get? they literally eat earth right? if the earth has worms should we expect it to live?)
>>
File: 1443456246420.jpg (74KB, 600x285px) Image search: [Google]
1443456246420.jpg
74KB, 600x285px
>>17273565
some data for that..
these guys pic are mexican dieties, notice they have a fucking reptilian sword and large skulls (if you trace to the top of the hat, can 4plebs whoblue.png )
>reptillian sword

also they are mothmen, mothman/mosquitoman, same shit...

i found the 3rd paracus skulls, they are from malta
malta is a little shitty island off the coast of shitty egypt
the legends say there are 7' snake people with large skulls there underground
>so yea

so this guy says someone digging a tunnel in egypt opened a hole into an underground subway system, and it had people walking around in it, and looked human except they had tails

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmgGfrBvxjE

pretty spoopy
>>
>>17273581
People on Malta (might have been Cyprus) said that elephant skulls are Cyclops, so. This "theory" you've been been working on just sounds like a stoned blurb of a thought, imo.
>>
File: 1427407097974.jpg (716KB, 700x6283px) Image search: [Google]
1427407097974.jpg
716KB, 700x6283px
>>17273565
giant sandworms

so theres this pic (allegedly from hubble)

if you assume the camera (hubble) is so small it sees the space inbetween the creatures cells too, so your actually looking at a macroscopic thing. you can get an average of the skin color by the color of the closest (to the hubble) planet, and fill in the gaps from that.

the results are amazing
theres 3 worms, one even eating a fucking star
a moth .. the mothership
and possibly a frog or jabba the hut

whats spooky is:

its like were living in dune
we pay taxes to the drug cartel
and everyone prays to the magick sandworm
i've written about these worms to 7-10 people in media and astronomy
and gotten 0 responses and 0 mentions, 0 publications etc
youd think we could talk about it but we cant for some reason
spooky

and gotten
>>
File: lolwtfs.png (672KB, 996x544px) Image search: [Google]
lolwtfs.png
672KB, 996x544px
>>17273565
>i guess they are literally mosquito men or some kind of advanced species gyrm.
>a bacteria is like a million year old highly evolved killing machine right? right so thats them
>able to spread cell to cell (galaxy to galaxy)

Tbh the cloak is real.
>elisa lam tweeted about quantum cloak tech 1 week before she died
They are spreading out of egypt now

Thermal vision and Large calibur rifles/handguns
>RPGs for Ufos

How to win:
thermal cameras in the sewers and caves
siege the caves slowly, either close them or put lights and thermal cameras in them
basically a security system

these rights are un-alienable, guns are legal for defense and we cannot take them - teh government
>>
the testaments are a poisoned well, they've been toyed with and taken with credulous appreciation.

How does apocrypha fit into this?
>>
>>17271869
what if the sky were spherical?
>>
There is no "end" times. The earth could end any second without even a warning gamma ray bursts, nuclear war, virus, etc. You could wait till the sun burns out its hydrogen fuel for the headless horseman to turn water to blood and you still wont see it.
>>
>>17271690
The end times of 3D's inhabitable planet Earth, survivors will chill with angels.
>>
File: IMG_20150912_095502.jpg (78KB, 553x674px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150912_095502.jpg
78KB, 553x674px
People have been saying we're in the end times since we've been able to think and write. We're no closer than we were a couple thousand years ago. It just seems like we are because of the news/media.
>>
no, everything is fine.
>>
>>17272664
How the fuck can you be this retarded? Draw the fucking earth on a ping-pong ball, and glue a toothpick so it's coming straight out of Australia. Could you fucking see it if you were standing in Nevada???????? FUCKING YES YOU UTTERLY FUCKING MORON. YOU ARE BEYOND RETARDED AND IF THE FUCKING WORLD WOULD END IT WOULD BE CAUSED BY TYPES LIKE YOU. SO I FUCKING RECOMMEND YOU TO KILL YOUR SELF RIGHT NOW.
>>
>>17271690
Yes. We are very near to the great tribulation. You should accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior because bad things will happen in a very fast succession.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tribulation-now
>>
Lel can't believe people in this thread believe the earth is flat.
>>
>>17272671

DAS RAWKET VAS LAWWWWYCHED
>>
>>17277006
U mad bro?
>>
>>17272793
Look up Sacred Geometry on YouTube. It's like a 35 min video with some dude talking about that as well.
>>
>>17273595
anon the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>17277297
schizotypie
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.