[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucifer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: download (2).jpg (11KB, 192x263px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
11KB, 192x263px
With all the Christian fanatics here how come there's no shit fest for the premiere of Lucifer?
>>
>>17271437
I'm too Muslim to care.
>>
>>17271437
My nose is itchy /b/ros.
>>
File: luciferrruined.png (822KB, 990x663px) Image search: [Google]
luciferrruined.png
822KB, 990x663px
>the premiere of Lucifer

The show is seriously retarded.

In the comic Lucifer is suave blond, very laid-back, but still evil. In the stupid show he's a womanizing dark haired jerk THAT WORKS FOR THE LA POLICE DEPT. -- gimme a break.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (150KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
150KB, 1920x1080px
>>17271437
Im Christian but Im too apathetic to care. If I protested everything that was anti-God/Jesus that's all I would be doing.

Aint nobody got time fo dat
>>
>>17271456
>THAT WORKS FOR THE LA POLICE DEPT.

mufuggin popo literally the devil n sheeit
>>
>>17271467
But Lucifer dindu nuffin!!
>>
>>17271443
then the dajjal... dude, do i have to put everything out for you?
>>
>>17271437
I don't know why I get annoyed at people drawing themselves being bff's with Devils.
>>
>>17271437
>saving a thumbnail
Fuck you
>>
Because this show is shit.
>>
>>17271437
Because it's a fucking joke of a series.
They're putting in a female centered romantic britcom love interest for the title role.
>>
The Israelites knew God as "I AM WHO I AM", and by the associated names "I AM your provider", "I AM your healer", "I AM your peace" and "I AM your righteousness". Jesus claimed to be the Messiah, the eternal Son of God. His claims to be the full revelation, in himself, of the God "I AM" are truly astonishing.

Jesus is our saviour.
>>
>>17271443
Dajjal is the Antichrist
Schaitan is Satan
>>
>>17271437
>Christian fanatics

*tips fedora*
>>
>>17273523
But god is a total dick.
>>
Baptist here. The existence of the show itself doesn't bother me much. The fact that there's a billboard down the street from my house that says "LUCIFER" in giant letters does.
>>
>>17271437
Its a shitty rendition of an amazing comic series. It'll tank in three episodes. I guarantee it. And nobody will even care.
>>
Because the only christians that actually give a fuck are old ladies that don't know how to use the internet.
>>
>>17271456
Went to comic con and hated it as soon as I saw it as well
>>
>>17271437
I would love to know why so many Christians think the Bringer of the Dawn was the Devil. This makes no sense. He's a neutral good figure at his worst, since his flaws are also strength. His name is Prometheus to the Greeks and he's a hero to mankind. Why do people hate that?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.