[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ouija board story >me >14 >me and a couple of neighbors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: ouijabdlogo.jpg (68KB, 596x374px) Image search: [Google]
ouijabdlogo.jpg
68KB, 596x374px
Ouija board story

>me
>14
>me and a couple of neighbors got a ouija board
>1 of them is really into that type of shit
>she's 14
>she's a witch and she can actually do some weird shit
>this one time she built up a "heat ball" or something
>she just kinda held her bare hands in a spherical shape
>it looked like there was a little light and felt hot as a candle flame
>we make the ouija board
>i pray to my god to save me from anything that could interfere with me crossing over to heaven after this event
>we light candles of a certain color(cant remember what)
>witch says they do different things
>when we try to do anything on the ouija board the flame of the candle literally extinguishes itself and lights again repeatedly
>these were my candles that i got from my home, not some trick shit
>happened for a little bit, then would return to normal
>she asked me what I did
>I was like I prayed to not get demon fucked essentially
>she says that fucks it all up
>my soul is not worth a fucking boardgame

Am I going to hell for this?

And by the way, whatever was going on with witch girl and the ouija board was real.

I can tell more about random things that happened to my friends post of this if anybody wants me to, as well.

>inb4 you're a liar
You just got to trust me on this one. Never seen anything like it in my entire life. Totally confirmed god to me.
>inb4 muh atheism
>>
>>17270858
And hopefully mods see this, but I'm in college now, and not 14 years old. Just a old story I thought you guys would like.
>>
You're going to hell OP.
>>
>>17270864
Just read a bible passage that says im all good if i stop. Thanks anyways
>>
Your fine bro, those boards are a portal opener and what you did was basically, not holding the elevator door open for those spirits or other entities wanting to get thru. Just pissing them off but they can't touch you since you're already on the second floor.
>>
>>17270858
more stories op pls
>>
>>17270910
how does it feel being so ignorant about the thing around which you base your life
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.