[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, these where found in a city near to where I live (I'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: criaturas.jpg (140KB, 1197x798px) Image search: [Google]
criaturas.jpg
140KB, 1197x798px
So, these where found in a city near to where I live (I'm from Argentina). What could these be?

http://www.infopico.com/sociales/2852-mandarian-a-pico-extranas-criaturas-momificadas
>>
>>17270064
Looks hand made m8.
>>
>>17270064
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>17270064
dead chihuahuas?
>>
those are criaturas momificadas
>>
>>17270064
looks like cats.
>>
goblins
>>
Gristers.>>17270064
Gristers. You killed them?
>>
>>17270064
As someone who has killed and examined a metric fuckton of stray cats, they are cats.
>>
>>17270457
>killed
>examined
>metric fuckton of stray cats

I don't know what creeps me out the most.
>>
File: abkabkabk.png (51KB, 556x424px) Image search: [Google]
abkabkabk.png
51KB, 556x424px
>>17270457
dood how many fingers do they have

i found 3 reptilian skeletons on google in museums (google kappa skeleton real)

they all had 3 fingers (and a thumb)! and 3 toes!
>>
>>
>>17270463
Look at how the front legs meet the body. Its a quadruped. If the take the skin off of a cat it looks just like that. Same with the "fingers" after the fur is gone. They are cats. Looks like they were buried in dry dirt, and had time to desiccate a bit. If you leave stuff out, the fur falls of the skin on its own. It takes a long time for things to break down skin. If you dont have a lot of flys, or you dont make your own openings in the body, you can have a skin bag full of bones. Thats what these look like. Mostly decayed cats.
>>
>>17270461
also,
If you are going to kill something thats a pest, like stray cats, and you don't intend to eat it, because its cats, you might as well take it apart to see how it all goes together. You might find bits you can use, like the skin and tail. (Pillow covers and cat toy respectively, flex the tail weekly to keep it from stiffening up.)
>>
virgos momificados
>>
Esos son gatos , igualmente me llama la atención que en la 2° foto no se le vea la cola al de la izquierda....
>>
>>17270491
Did you say that you use cat parts to play with with other cats?
>>
>>17270195
Lol.
>>
>>17270491

You're fucked out of your mind. Stray cats aren't pests and they certainly don't deserve to be killed simply for existing. I wish I knew where you lived so I could smash all your teeth out with a hammer.
>>
>>17270945
Not him, but strays are just pests. You are not going to tame them into being fluffy house pets. They are wild animals, like coyotes or opossums, and from time to time need to be killed. If you lived anywhere in your life that did not have sidewalks you would know this. I don't enviserate them though.

2/10 for making me reply.
>>
>>17270491
You should tan the tail hides and sell them on eBay as cat toys.
Or sell Cat jackets made out of other cats..
>>
>>17270983
>>17270899

Inception.
>>
>>17270064
It's a fucking
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.