[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello people of /x/, I am here on this day here to reveal th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: the-island-facility.jpg (50KB, 783x330px) Image search: [Google]
the-island-facility.jpg
50KB, 783x330px
Hello people of /x/, I am here on this day here to reveal the truth, is it the whole thing? I dont know but it is something that is not meant to be on this reality or universe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTidn2dBYbY

PLEASE BEFORE READING FURTHER, LISTEN TO THIS VIDEO WHILE READING THE MESSAGE, YOU DONT NEED TO WATCH IT. Its part of the message itself along with the word I am typing right now, this will also be explained later.

What I am going to tell you will shock you, it will anger you, I dont know what it will do to you but I am tired, I am tired of being alone. I am tired of the world I created and I cant share it with someone else. I will explain this in detail later.

Who I am and what I do is something that will shatter your sense of "reality".

I know, right now you are thinking "geez here we go, another guy talking about his powers and how we are all just novices etc etc etc", IT IS ALL BULLSHIT.

I will no longer keep silent, I dont care about their "rules" anymore, you are not supposed to know these things fuck you are supposed to "learn" through pain and bullshit.

You cant stop your pain NOW.

Basically, this reality you know as "earth" as "your life" is just one aspect. Here you are a regular dude, girl, teen whatever the case may be you have a regular job or maybe you feel a calling but you dont know for what.

Many of you wake up everyday literally "awaiting orders" like a soldier, you are ready for battle, you know these things deep inside but on the outside you are a regular sheep, made of flesh and bone.

There is another world and in this world we can all be our true selves, some of us work alone, some of us are part of groups, in this world we battle everyday against evil and help shape your "reality" to a better course.
>>
>666 denied.
>>
>>17269679
I roll with the light side.
>>
>>17269703
There are no evil numbers
>>
>>17269703

Post more OP. Dump your memes or your knowledge.

Don't do this bullshit cliffhanger stuff cause that's how we all know you're fake.

What's the deal with the other reality? What's this realitys purpose then?

Is it true when we die we just go to the moon and are tricked into reincarnation until we realize we don't have to reincarnate if we don't want to?
>>
>>17269667
Are you awake OP? Are you ascending? Can you remember the future yet?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I4eWhejI-U

>>17269713

true. because there is no evil.
>>17269715

Well my friend I wouldnt leave you hangin, basically The Matrix had some concepts right. This reality, your regular life is like the default setting on creation BUT if you cross certain doors then you can see the different realities that cross our world, you will literally create your own reality with time and knowledge.

There is so much that I want to say, I need to rearrange my thoughts.

I dont know about that moon theory.

>>17269786
I am awake but this is not the final dream. There is no future. It all happens or not at the same time and I can pick and choose in what reality to live moment to moment.

OP here, im terribly sorry I made you wait. At this moment I am in the "Los Angeles world" or "Hollywood world", think of it like chatrooms, from there I can travel to different "rooms" or "realities", "Earth" is sort of like the "meet and greet" part of the chatroom.
>>
>>17269903
Ok then so how do we escape this, and become like you, picking and choosing which life to live?
>>
>>17269903
Can I have some of what you put in your coffee?
Sounds nice.
>>
Kung Fury was garbage, OP
>>
>>17269903
>There is so much that I want to say, I need to rearrange my thoughts.
Bingo. The joke's on you when you're the one that has to explain it. Talking it all out without making a fuckton of "here, let me give you a new cognitive bias to ignore" disclaimers isn't an easy thing. The only reason I didn't minimize this thread on sight was because you started by saying, >>17269667
>to reveal the truth, is it the whole thing? I dont know but
That takes courage. That takes guts. Yeah, there are "rules" against it, but those rules don't actually stop you, they're just meant to "guide" you. You're always able to say it whenever you want, so what really matters is being able to say it /right/. When you decide that you need to speak out even though you have no way of knowing whether you have the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you "god," that takes courage. Any fool can speak from a state of confident pseudo omniscience, but you took yourself as you are and decided you were enough. You decide you had a voice, and that it didn't need to be god's voice. It's my current favorite thing I've even seen on this board.

I can wait for eternity while you rearrange your thoughts, but remember that the me you meet if you leave this moment now might not be the one that needed to hear what you were ready to say. It really is hard when you're not using omniscience.
>>
>>17269667
There is no truth, or at the very least, you'll never know it.
>>
Enlighten me , fag OP
If you are so powerfull why dont you demostrate it? i mean, or it is that youre only powerfull on boards?
>>
>>17270562
One cannot enlighten you. You must enlighten yourself.
>>
>>17270615
BS, then dont brag of your knowledge, shove your dimensions up your spine.
>>
File: 1431542056784.jpg (183KB, 1600x835px) Image search: [Google]
1431542056784.jpg
183KB, 1600x835px
>>17270619
>BS, then dont brag of your knowledge
Are you implying that I created this thread?

You will never be enlightened by jumping to conclusions.
>>
File: First_photo_from_space.jpg (59KB, 800x632px) Image search: [Google]
First_photo_from_space.jpg
59KB, 800x632px
>>17269667
Op you need to start with a tl;dr about all this bullshit
>i.e. Hey, don't you know it's a waste of your day? You're caught up in endless solutions that have no meaning, just another hunch based on jumping conclusions. You're caught up in endless solutions, backed up against a wall of confusion, living a life of illusion
Because the whole "Im about to tell you why" "what im going to tell you will shock you!" and ESPECIALLY "I'll explain in detail later" alongside the pointless all-capital words for EMPHASIS makes you sound like you're another one of those faggots who wants to sell me your shitty, stupid, overpriced doomsday prepper book, trying to get me to listen to your circular bullshit for 20 minutes until you say, 'the truth is explained in detail in my 75$ book! You'll learn indispensable survival techniques, your true place in the universe, and invaluable knowledge on what YOU can do about it!'
Put out or fuck the fuck off.
>>
>>17270633
>This
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.