[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the weirdest alien abduction story you've heard?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: smoking.gif (2MB, 275x205px) Image search: [Google]
smoking.gif
2MB, 275x205px
What's the weirdest alien abduction story you've heard?
>>
>>17269231
That one where they abducted the guy and did experiments on him, then covered his memory with a false memory and re-implanted him where they took him from, then five years later he dug a tracking bug out of his arm and the bug was untracable by modern science
>>
Also any generally bizarre alien encounter/sighting stories (not just abductions)
>>
File: mulder.png (378KB, 529x531px) Image search: [Google]
mulder.png
378KB, 529x531px
the one where two teens are about to bang in a car and then they get abducted by aliens and they're in cages and there's an alien smoking a blunt in another cage... oh wait....
>>
the one where that south american guy got to bang a sexy she-alien
>>
>>17269242
Gets funnier every time, trust me.
>>
>>17269740
CIA shitstreaming aside, of course.

But that goes without saying. In all cases.
>>
I recently read a woman's account of a sexual encounter with a man being controlled by a reptilian where she could see an UFO hovering over the house with 3 levels: L1 the strip club where the man "caught" the reptilian off a stripper; L2 a red room ala twin peaks; L3 an administrative bureau full of reptilians
>>
File: 3218.jpg (27KB, 300x249px) Image search: [Google]
3218.jpg
27KB, 300x249px
>>17269337

Abduction and Sex with aliens, 10 years before the Betty and Barney Hill case. Pretty interesting, to say the least.

https://youtu.be/WOSqhzodWwA?t=22s

Also, this image HAHA
These aliens be into some weird fetishes man.
>>
>>17269231
my uncle claims he was abducted by aliens and they let him anally probe them
>>
The human mutilation abduction. http://www.alienvideo.net/0805/alien-abduction-mutilation.php
>>
>>17269231
>be me
>at a bar
>solid 8/10 qt3.14 walks up
>start chatting
>Eventually start to feel funny
>lightheaded
>next thing I know im ass naked handcuffed to a bed in a shitty motel on the east side of the river
>phone wallet and shoes are missing
>damn aliens, Trump was right
>>
The one where the Greys abuduct OP, but scientifically prove that he's not a faggot.
>>
File: pissachu.png (87KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
pissachu.png
87KB, 1600x900px
>>17271204
fake and gay
>>
The one where a couple of hunters are in a forest and they climb a tree to fight off an abduction throughout the night.

Cops or someone eventually verified abnormal lights in the area.
>>
>>17271244
Yeah this. I remember reading about it on here. Didn't they say it was a grey with a robot or something? Shooting gas at the men in the trees?

Anyone have the full story?
>>
>>17271417
nvm found it

google 'The Cisco Grove incident of September 4, 1964'
>>
>>17269242
anyone with a title or link to this one?
>>
>>17271434
Good interview with the Cisco Grove guy, starts with some background about 30 min in or so

https://youtu.be/CinISEaXrqc
>>
>>17269231
I hear that they do stuff to people's butts and that makes me feel funny and tingly down there
>>
>>17269231
The one involving the grimlahks and their eborp machine
>>
>>17269242
>>17270250
>>17270501
I'm more likely to believe it's drugs and over stimulation induced by people... would you go into the jungle and rape monkeys?
>>
>>17270613
Satanic rituals
>>
>>17270613
I remember reading about this when I was younger. Shit was scary.
>>
>>17272229
Yes.
>>
The one where the dude gets seduced by two alien women and bites off a nipple.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.