[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a fucking ARG by ISIS? They say message at the begi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_1.jpg (60KB, 794x457px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.jpg
60KB, 794x457px
Is this a fucking ARG by ISIS?
They say message at the beginning is fake but they say nothing about the one at the end
http://heavy.com/news/2016/01/new-isis-islamic-state-news-pictures-videos-kill-them-wherever-you-find-them-et-tuez-les-ou-que-vous-les-rencontriez-french-english-translation-paris-attacks-full-uncensored-youtube/
>>
>>17267786
It's not an ARG, learn to read.

It's a message encrypted with https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretty_Good_Privacy

Though there's litteraly no way you could decrypt it, because you don't have the key and because it's PGP.
>>
>>17267786
The government does actually have the right to kill all internet traffic and sites that are used to convey information between international terrorist organizations.
>>
>>17267786

some poor fuck will have to type ALL that shit up
>>
>>17268361
No it fucking fucking doesn't
>>
I have found link (http://pastebin.com/AdkQ9cRg Line 9 ) it contains all the text i believe . Also there is another text encrypted .
BMWtlm+F4QZD+/MS/VqZ3ytF3BIkJUthk6ITJS5IlGwe63X45OgGEpwRAnGrNrl+
AskUdT63kf3XTS/mbtUwlmU1atF40gzlVxyt80EPWcV7wBBrnxPSUscLs3MANgnS
G2e2UoXXDP7+3d/4eDw6bqLVtRdd/8Bx7UnRf5YkpAxtI7TOWdMauL3LGdyCFHNA
4tw98NlOVzqL38v2mK+cXgpJvT+yxZjsNDMo6QGItwv4nEkhcw813zFiG15lYjZa
BSJDAiLTwRUaYK/Du1fflALKj6KEPG88uCO6Gj4bTs8DeceMVjavWbQGndYQjT/w
zlkL43ZssbssNmn/
>>
>>17269222
Despite your righteous trips, I'm afraid that if we're speaking of the U.S. government, it does. The trick to it is declaring the groups active enemies of the USA. It's a malicious little loop hole that a sane court would demand better laws be drafted to address, but right now if the Feds declare a group an active hostile entity they can restrict all sorts of rights. That's why they can arrest people for sending ISIS money, or up until recently even visiting Cuba. And they can certainly curtail that aspect of free expression.
>>
>>17269222
Sorry, I meant ability. It'll all make sense in any timeline where you have to suffer permanent divergence. It's a strictly last-resort methodology.
>>
>>17269222
you gonna stop them?
>>
>>17269449
Look at the post before yours; Cicada 3301 and a couple of the more crafty ARG on /x/ directly allow for ISIS to commit time theft, time censorship, and just about every temporal crime known to man. It's a war between citizens and state and I'd really rather just nuke everything to get it over with. Mutually assured destruction hasn't done what it was intended to do and it's largely been glossed over in favor of other types of cold warfare. The CIA really dropped the ball on temporal stability.
>>
>>17269791
It's not hard to stop an already unstable temporal construct from collapsing in on itself. Nothing but citizen grace allows government to remain in place.

It's an honest day's work to keep this nation going.
>>
>>17269222
Why not?
>>
>>17270132
Because communication can never be used to kill people, therefore self-expression, which isn't a real form of communication, is murder. Don't you know your social justice lingo?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.