[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, I started a small hex. Basically, I drew Amon's sigil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: rps20160125_003332.jpg (91KB, 640x538px) Image search: [Google]
rps20160125_003332.jpg
91KB, 640x538px
Hi, I started a small hex. Basically, I drew Amon's sigil and then a custom sigil with my will under it in charcoal. I also decorated the image with my menstrual blood. Then I recited a prayer to Amon asking for help. I did a banishing ritual first but haven't done the banishing ritual to close. Is it too late to go back outside and stare at the candles, letting go of any pain this person has caused me and directing it back at him? I wanted to take a break and smoke a bowl, lol. Maybe meditate and focus on destroying this person from my mind completely. Any suggestions? The dreamcatcher was his. He hung it up in an apartment we had together.
>>
>>17267667
Hey, nobody special here. Just want to ask a favor.

Can you try to deal with your feelings in a way that won't result in some asshole believing in evil? TIA.
>>
>>17267667
This shit doesn't work. I tried similar things.

Just wait and see, nothing will happen besides coincidental stuff that happens all the time and because of confirmation bias/selective perception you might end up thinking it was your roleplaying ritual.
>>
>>17267667
Pray for KEK, he always deliver.
>>
>>17268112
Similar isn't good enough. OP really means to put a curse on her ex-boyfriend. Your 'pure science' is meaningless if you don't actually mean it. Part of the reason I haven't dealt with the academia genuinity dilemma is because it's not actually a real problem; the people that get into science for the wrong reasons are the real problem. The problem is science pretending to be something it's not, which is omnipotent. Science is not powerful in the dimension of magic precisely because it's a method of altering culture for greater intellect. This allows deception to flourish in any history that /sci touches.
>>
>>17269062
And what's deception ever done for us? >>17202124
>>
>>17267667
you are a stupid roleplaying faggot kill urself plz
>>
>>17268112
Confirmation.
Belief is a powerful tool.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.