[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/ I would like to offer anyone here who's willing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (201KB, 1534x1034px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201KB, 1534x1034px
Hello /x/

I would like to offer anyone here who's willing an invocation.

This invocation invokes the Brain deified, it draws on bloodborne's lore.

Would anyone here be interested in testing it out? It is quite short.
>>
>>17267452
Hello
>>
>>17267462

I shall take that as meaning that you are willing.

A note before you begin

The parts of the brain/Gods are capable of granting I's that is, parts and aspects of yourself. Through certain invocations these can be absorbed into the great Eye/I

This is the externalization of the eyes, when the I is absorbed into the greater Whole you may use and appear with another eye.

Here is an invocation of the Gods for the sake of granting the eyes and their absorption.

Now then for the invocation.

"O Cerebrum foremost visible of the great ones, I call upon thee. I call upon thee open the ways communicator, maker of the contact Come fort and grant us eyes!

O Corpus Callosum Heart of Cerebrum, revealer of the Image comfort! Open the ways and commune with us! Come forth and grant us eyes!

O Basal Ganglia leader of temperance, he who brings and see the movements to the eyes! Awake! Come forth! Grant and open our eyes!

O Thalamus center Sun of the Gods, come Forth O King of the milky crystalline light of rest and wake, come forth, grant us eyes! lighten our eyes!

O hypothalamus! Heart of the Heart! Small lord of Growth! open the ways and stir the heavenly fire! Draw down the fire! Grant us eyes and let them be consumed in fire!

O Amygdala! Lord of perception and tonsil of fear awaken! Come forth great hidden almond! Grant us eyes and be they ever alert!

O Hippocampus! Great one who goes forth and serves the will of the tonsil of fear! Come forth! Guide us through the ways so that we may come upon that dark secret place! Grant us eyes and let us pass through the nightmare!

Cont
>>
>>17267452
what do i do?
>>
O Cerebellum! Lord of the vile beasts! King of the strange proper movements! Spirit of the hidden and earthy! Come forth! Let us commune with you oh Great one who is the sum as but a small one! Grant us eyes and may they look upon the same direction!

O Encephalon! Come Forth before me Around me and in me! Lord of the Gods Come forth! The Adamantine eight pointed inner Crown come forth! You who knows all things and controls all things! Unify our eyes into the single great Eye! Let the world see the eyes and wonder!

(Finally the ritual is finished with a final word vibrated throughout the entire body, after it is said you dwell in the presence)

I"
>>
>>17267477

Recite what was posted. then after you dwell in the presence and commune with the brain made deified, relay back how you feel and how you felt throughout the words.
>>
Does no one here wish to commune with the great ones?
>>
>>17267558
Nothing happened.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.