[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have a working link for the new X-Files? I forgot to set

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

Anyone have a working link for the new X-Files? I forgot to set up my recording ;_;
>>
File: Donnie Pfaster.jpg (15KB, 429x479px) Image search: [Google]
Donnie Pfaster.jpg
15KB, 429x479px
bump
>>
File: shagy plz.jpg (54KB, 640x458px) Image search: [Google]
shagy plz.jpg
54KB, 640x458px
http://projectfreetv.so/the-x-files-season-10-episode-1/
>>
>>17267301
I just watched that episode like an hour away
*x files theme plays*
>>
Icefilms.info
>>
Spoiler alert: Han Solo dies
>>
File: Petra.png (157KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
Petra.png
157KB, 320x480px
>>17267018
I'm planning to start watching x files from the beginning, is it worth?
>>
>>17268683
no shit its worth it
>>
>>17268683
You're lucky its on netflix now, nigga I had to watch it on VHS awhile back
>>
yes.

it's an amazing show.

it tapers off after season 7 when mulder leaves and they try to introduce new mains, but even the last 2 seasons are decent and have their good moments.
>>
>>17268709
man, the cancer man should be dead tho
>>
>>17267678
>I just watched that episode like an hour away
nigga thats like poetic n shit
>>
>>17268697
>>17268705
>>17268709
>>17268712

I don't live in the USA (why live), but thanks I'll manage.
>>
>>17268712
they cloned mulder's sister.

the eve program consisted entirely of clones.

there was the colony discovered in the later season worked solely by child clones.

it's not out of the realm of possibility to say either the CSM who died in season 9 was a clone, or the one we saw in season 10 is.
>>
>>17268760
Did they clone his cancer too?
>>
would one of you be so kind as to list out the gross as shit episodes of XFiles? Last episode I saw was s2e22 and I didn't eat for a week and I'd like to avoid that. It's the making of a great series, don't get me wrong about that, but I'd rather like to watch all the other episodes that wouldn't make me want to fucking gag. I know I'm a huge pussy.
>>
>>17267018

stream and chat

bretty good dot com

bretty good dot com
>>
>>17267018
bretty
good
com
>>
weebcrew.moe
>>
thoughts on episode 2?
>>
>>17271250
The beginning was pretty good.
>>
>>17271250

I liked it and by the end of it my heartbeat actually increased because I was like alium halflings bout to rek everyone. Shit is entertaining and I'm hooked.

However, I would like the creepyness increased. The creepy and scary vibe was lost in this one a bit.
>>
>>17267018
IT FUCKING SUCKS, IT SHITS ON THE OLD STORY, REBOOTS EVERYTHING, IN 5 MINUTES MOLDER LITERALLY FORGETS ABOUT EVERYTHING AND BUYS A NONSENSE NEW CONSPIRACY, FUCKING TRASH , IM MAD AS FUCK
>>
>>17271268
Kill yourself then.
>>
>>17271268
as long as he finds his sister at some point the retconing is fine by me
>>
Is is not fucking playing tonight? It's 9pm EST and I don't see anything on the guide, did I miss it?
>>
>>17271268
no he doesn't lel, they showed him motherfucking plane.
>>
>>17271294
8 pm EST brah. It was a solid episode too ya dingus.
>>
Need an image for the new smoking man in the xfiles
>>
File: cancerman.png (153KB, 507x334px) Image search: [Google]
cancerman.png
153KB, 507x334px
>>17271519
gotcha
>>
>>17271250
They need to chill the fuck out with the tinnitus noise.
>>
anyone got a link to Ep 2? I just got off work and missed it
>>
>>17270311
Looked like it at the end of the new episode
>>
>>17271250
>>17271572

They also need to chill the fuck out with bright white lights. It's fucking rude and unnecessary.
>>
>>17268683
You might have fun for a few seasons. Show becomes unwatchable, frustrating even, after a while.
>>
>>17271268
But exactly that happened in the original series. The characters constantly forgot what they saw with their own eyes, the main plot changed constantly without ever going anywhere or explaining anything. This new season is literally just continuing on this trend.
Mulder is still rambling about finding actual hard proof despite having seen what he's seen.
Scully is still questioning everything that Mulder is saying.
Skinner is still risking everything for both of them and gets still shat on by Mulder at every moment.
There's yet another huge conspiracy that'll still go absolutely nowhere.
>>
>>17268683
you won't make it 9 seasons
>>
https://openload.co/f/F80NCaLJic0/The.X-Files.S10E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.mp4

http://vodlocker.com/2xat6bfkrsow
>>
>>17271731

>>17273691
>>
>>17273691
Thanks bruh.
>>
bump for others
>>
Literally episode one and two are free on Fox's website
>>
>>17268683
The X-Files is very watchable and definitely worth it. I especially like rewatching it around this time, every episode goes well with cold, dark, stormy weather.

Stop after season 7 though. Season's 8 and 9 are when the show drops off considerably in quality. They are technically canon, but they're a slog to get through and don't really introduce anything new or interesting. The end of Season 7 is much more satisfying and coherent, seasons 8 and 9 introduce a shit ton of new things and characters who don't matter.
>>
>>17276667
I'd rather download them so I can put them on a flashdrive and watch them on the TV.
>>
Opinions on the new miniseries so far?
The first episode was interesting but it was mostly Christ Carer making his usual mistakes, with the monologues and the hollow rambling about truth and answers. The trying to fit in with the new century also didn't go nearly as well as I would've hoped.
I really liked the second episode though, solid episode.
>>
It all looks a bit forced so far imo, a bit hammy. The acting is wooden, the lines are too.. perfect?

I have a friend who has seen the full series (he reviews for a local rag) and he says it gets better after Ep 2. I hope he's right.
>>
I wonder is carter will drop the ' satellites using EM waves/microwaves to produce sound in peoples brains' bombshell.

Seems like it after the 2nd epp.

Pretty red pilled so far desu
>>
>>17277960
First ep was backstory for the newfags. It was destined to suck for us.

That's why the second ep was rolled out the day after. Ep 2 is really ep1 for us.
>>
File: blkstar.jpg (44KB, 696x717px) Image search: [Google]
blkstar.jpg
44KB, 696x717px
Ugly sticky pic from /x/ made a cameo in the last episode.
>>
Here guys, add this to your bookmarks

http://www.vidics.ch/Serie/x_files
>>
>>17278274
They've been lurking here.
>>
>>17268683
Say goodbye to your sanity.
>>
>>17278274
That's weird as fuck. They made the kid literally yellow when the sticky pic is just some filter on the photograph.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.