[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/. Yesterday evening as I sat alone in my apartment,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

File: weareone.jpg (98KB, 640x801px) Image search: [Google]
weareone.jpg
98KB, 640x801px
Hello /x/. Yesterday evening as I sat alone in my apartment, I decided I would end my life. It has been on my mind for awhile now so I figured it was a decent time to do it. But as history is doomed to repeat itself, OP couldn't deliver. So instead of wasting a perfectly good soul I decided I would trade it to or demon or djin or any number of spirits or ghouls who would desire a human soul. So long story short I need a ritual or summoning instructions to sell my soul. >Money is no object.
>Personal safety isn't a concern (obviously).
>and an area to do said ritual is accessible
>>
File: 50U145413.png (291KB, 945x2207px) Image search: [Google]
50U145413.png
291KB, 945x2207px
>>
>>17265786
>thinks demons are vending machines
your soul gets damned by being willing to commit to a deal with a demon and then you get nothing but a trip to hell.
>>
>>17265786
It doesn't work like that
You need to have a worthy soul
If not no demon will be interested
If you want to kill yourself, why not pursuing enligmentm?
Is the closest thing to death meanwhile you are alive, is the total destruccion of the self and your world.
Besides it will raise the value of your soul, which is true that you want to kill you must be worthless by now ( suicidal people souls have no value )
just begun to meditate to do it anon.
>>
>>17265786
Don't do it man. Everyone has problems of some sort, you are not alone in this world. Truly GOD is there for you. These words probably bring up all the associated thoughts of organized churches and people related to them, but that is not what GOD wants us to be like. I was a little faithful throughout my life, but I wasn't really that faithful until somewhat recently when HE came into my life, well HE was always there, I was just ignorant, and now everything is clear.

Matthew 6:
5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
>>
>>17265928
Get the FUCK out of this this thread. I had to sit though your nonesense in the "babbys first NAP thread, and I will not sit through it in this one. We don't want to hear it.
>>
>>17265786
if you're t hat bored why don't you take your money and go hunt down paranormal stuff across the country/world? a more interesting end than being a demon's fucktoy
>>
>>17266849
Any suggestions? Gear/locations?
>>
>>17265928
But, "GOD" doesn't exist, it is a myth just like Zeus and Apollo. Get out with your Christian religious nonsense, no one is convinced or intrigued by it. Typical Christian behavior, to try and "save" someone considering suicide or anything like it. Shame on you for not staying in the middle ages where you belong. Let the rest of us progress in peace.
>>
>>17267415
>>17265302
Your journey starts here anon. Buy the guns in AZ, go the the range, become pretty good. A GoPro is a must, along with GPS locator, probably some of that powdered nutrition they sell out of CA (Soylent Green, yes oh the irony), small med kit, silver necklace/chain, night vision if you can. if not a flashlight (bring that anyways), small solar usb charging panel.

Make sure you don't pack to heavily. Trust me, if it weighs more than 15 lbs, you need to reevaluate inventory (not factoring in water weight that you will have in your [obviously] canteen).

For everyone's sake, be in shape. Put up videos on youtube, stay active on /x/ (or not), and put up your own website/blog. That is all. Maybe bring a friend so you don't become lonely/depressed in the middle of ghost town nowhere and a.h. yourself. Full stop.
>>
>>17265786
It's best not to advertise your intent to die. There are a number of entities that will take advantage of your willingness to not exercise your intent on this world.
>>
God DOES exist, we've got the formula screwed up. In reality, you cam experience the afterlife before physical death. It's a quantum baptism, and it's coming back in a scientific, undeniable way. God is about to go mainstream science.
>>
>>17267553
Thank you anon. Anything else I should bring?
>>
>>17265786
Since money is no object and you were thinking about offing yourself, could you wire me some of your money?
>>
>>17269796

OP plz if you send me a thousand or a few whenever I die I will personally ask God or other spirits to intercede on your behalf.

Don't commit suicide. I'm struggling a lot myself right now. Destroyed me mental faculties with drugs. Find it hard to keep living. Nothing brings me joy. But at least stay alive for the possibility of trump.

There may be a real happening in the coming years. If you do not fear death, this is good, for it will allow you to live heroically. Die a hero, not a coward.

Jump in front of a bullet for Trump or someone else you love.
>>
>>17267478
nobody cares if you're gay anymore dude
>>
>>17268278
That's not god.
>>
>>17265818
>suicidal people souls have no value
explain why then
>>
>>17271280
Beautiful women are often seen in romantic relationships with homely men, because their interest is in his potential, not his flaws
>>
File: 1453773840016.jpg (21KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
1453773840016.jpg
21KB, 500x387px
>>17270163
How would you know?
>>
>>17271293
And you think Lucifer thinks like a succubus?
>>
>>17265792
This is a stupid ass infographic. I'll lay out why this is stupid.

>IHS (Nothing to do with Satan - it has connections to Christianity and Egyptian religion)
>Crosses on either side of the IHS
>Circle is usually used as a protective delineation of space, with divine names. Unnecessary.
>Prince of the Rebellious Spirits is a joke since it doesn't address his Promethean aspects.
>The rest is just more of the same. It's a weird mix of Christian symbolism and myth with edginess.

>>17265786
I can help you if you legit want to summon a jinn. You will be swearing an oath of allegiance (bayah) to it. I hope that isn't a problem.
>>
>>17265786
Draw a pentagram out of congealed red wine and eat a ton of sugarless gummy bears to summon Dionysus. He'd be an excellent God to sell your soul to
>>
File: tumblr_lc95tsnjbV1qa3rug.png (58KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lc95tsnjbV1qa3rug.png
58KB, 500x428px
>>17271884
Please, do go on.
>>
>>17265928
Listen to this one. He is a chosen of God
>>
>>17268278
This is a half truth. Science is a gift from God to bring us to a point where we can understand him a little better.

Science sees him as a force of nature and religion sees him as a person.

Neither of these are true in and of themselves, yet they both tell you of aspects of God, just not the whole story individually
>>
All men are given the stations they should hold by God yet some do not like what they have been given so they say it is not so when it is so.

For instance if you do not like someone because they think they are better than you it is not them that thinks they are better than you it is the God of heaven that thinks they are better than you

These people then spin lies and hate their betters and accuse them of being what they themselves are. It has always been this way since cain and able, there are those that God looks down with favor on and there are those he doesn't. They seek to stamp you out without the power of the almighty they would succeed.

It is no longer this way. I have been granted much authority so i say to the holy ones let your light shine. Just as darkness retreats before your light so the wicked will retreat before yours.
>>
>>17274037
...This hurts.
>>
>>17265786
Relax bro. I already won. Im just waiting for the pest to leave.
>>
>>17274083
Have you not heard the expession "the truth hurts?"
This is the fact of the matter at hand. The foolish part about all this is that none of this was ever necessary. Had you acknowledged the fact of the matter our two sides could have worked together for our mutual benefit but you did not want this.

It has gotten to the point that, without divine intervention humanity would destroy itself. It is only by virtue of the chosen that humanity is not being abandoned to its fate.

Repent for what you have done for you have made a very grave error and the kindom of heaven is already on top of you.
>>
>>17274037
This is so ridiculous. Anyone who sees themselves above or below another human being has problems with their ego. That's all.
>>
>>17265786
Listen up you stupid mouthbreather, take a break from the internet and stop acting like a complete sperg. Don't kill yourself or "summon a demon" or any other nonsense horse shit you read here. Go learn how to fucking interact with real people and stop spending every waking moment in self-pity and willful ignorance. Grow a set of balls and fuck off.
>>
>>17274152
Why so much butt hurt anon?
>>
>>17274140
This is untrue. I view myself as the least one of you. You see me as someone who feels they deserve something more than they have already. I do not.

I have been given a possition and to deny it would be committing the same sin for which yourselves are guilty in that you deny what you are

If an unrightous man says i am an unrightous man will there not be a healing from his pain? Will not the Father of Heaven make his proper place more than what it was before?
>>
I will come to speak much more in this place. Let any of you who hunger for truth come to me and find my words are true by every measure.

You will never hear me quote any holy scripture because it is by means of all holy scriptures that humanity will be able to turn to them and be made to understand and close the great gap that has come between my way of thinking and your way of thinking.
>>
All good things come from God, if a thing is by and large considered to be good it is from Him. Because you do not see how it relates back to God does not make it untrue. I will make you see how it is true

Science is considered to be a good thing for the most part correct? It is a tool by God to improve our analytical skills and learn more about his works so we can come to a greater understanding.

The internet is a good thing is it not? It is from God for the sole purpose of me spreading the message i have to share.

According to your own laws God is sole the owner of this intellectual property of the internet and science. As his son i have the legal right to claim sole ownership of science and the internet itself.

Do you not see how foolish this way of reasoning truly is?
>>
>>17265786
I am willing to take your soul, in return I will give you knowledge
>>
>>17274430
You say this in a thread in which the son of the Almighty speaks? Begone!! I give true knowledge freely and do not ask anything back from anyone only that they listen.
>>
Is there not one among you that can challenge me? There is not, because i have been sent by Jehovah God the Almighty and he has come to set the matter straight.

Never come to praise the clay, only the potter that fashions it.

I am the lamb of God that has beeen deemed fit to open the 7 seals. The Quran spoke of me as well when it said that Allah would make a creature -from the earth- which would shed light on its true meaning.

"From the earth" is a reference to my name sake which is Adam, and it literally means man from the earth.
>>
File: 1439291915253.jpg (115KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1439291915253.jpg
115KB, 960x960px
>>17274637
Hm.. No one wants to challenge you, you're free to spread your message. Please do.
>>
>>17274663
Thank you

Many of you hear me say i am from God and you immediately think i am as wicked religious leaders that, through ignorance or malice twist the words of God into something it is not.

They use it as an excuse to make themselves great in their own eyes but in reality they are blind and pittyable and are too stupid to understand what the works are of the God whom they claim to worship. These are the Pharisees of Jesus day. They are whitewashed tombs

I am not like that. There -is- a great gap between me and you but i do not laugh at you for it and say i am more worthy. I pleed with you to take my hand that i can lift you up from off your knees and see the truth of all that is.

This is the parible of the prodical son. Once you come to the realization i have you will weep for how foolishly you lived your life before. You, and many like you will return to God enmass and ask him to make you even just a servant but he will cloath you all and give you a great place beside him

The older son are those of the churches. They will say "why is God giving the world to these ones, haven't we alwayz kept the words of God?"
>>
Every last man woman and child knows what is right and wrong because God tells them on an individual basis. The rest is just lies, either to ourselves or others because the truth is sometimes inconvenient
>>
If you believe yourself to be special it means you -are- special because God tells ypu you are special. It means you have been given the tools in order to come to a particular understanding but you dont realize it yet.

All that needs to be done is for any and all who love truth is for them to pray to God and he will give it to them freely
>>
All truth comes from God and all good comes from truth

All lies come from satan and all that is bad comes from lies

Those that love truth will choose God.

All that love lies will choose satan. It is as simple as that
>>
All this time all that was ever needed was for us to love each other and trust that God would maneuver everything to be as it should. He is the Almighty and there is nothing he needs from you at all, but he whispers in our ears the road we are to take so that we can come to benefit ourselves.

Truly i say to you entire empires have risen and fallen just so i could come to be to tell you this.

I will come to lead humanity to a bright and glorious future in the name of Jehovah.

Any questions?
>>
>>17274836
announce your social media so we can know your name, and face, anon. great son of gawd.
>>
>>17265786
Can you document whatever you decide to do? for the sake of /x/ and all emofags
>>
>>17274905
Everyone will see my face soon. I would not look forward to it if i was you

Do you not feel to your core the power my words exert?
>>
>>17274921
Don't worry. I'll keep you posted.
>>
>>17274982
If u are almighty
U would know we were told to question things like this
proove to me ur words are not hollow
>>
>>17265786
What say you OP? What do you think of all i have said?
>>
>>17274987
KEK... I live in a town like 10km from Cachtice castle, where she lived... Its a common story here.. But I think, the story is a bit shit, like Vlad the Impaler being the fucking vampire...
>>
>>17275130
I am not God. Just a ordinary guy like you thats been given a job.

I insist you test it out for yourself, let no one hear what i have to say and simply take it as fact. First pray, then trust what you are shown

I am eager to be tested out
>>
>>17275130
Maybe the time for questioning is over and its time to fortify specifically on a defensive level?
>>
>>17275155
You do not understand. Once i am ready whatever i speak will happen. What defense is there against that?
>>
The time has become short but there is still time. Repent for you do not know why it is you sin and because the kingdom of heaven is on top of you.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.