[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One year ago one of you magnificent motherfuckers predicted my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1350185533555.jpg (22KB, 294x303px) Image search: [Google]
1350185533555.jpg
22KB, 294x303px
One year ago one of you magnificent motherfuckers predicted my engagement and marriage to the woman of my life.
I've literally met her 1 month ago, at christmas, and we're getting married next month.
Thank you, wherever you are.
>>
Something that happens to millions of people all the time? Must be magic
>>
Be sure and come back here two years from now and tell us about the nasty divorce.... what? I wasn't supposed to tell him about that. Fuck it, you're not the boss of m
>>
>>17265566
I will, double dubs.
After all, time is a flat circle.
>>
>>17265555
Fuck dude?
First contact with another human?
Married after 2 months?
You're one of 4 things
An E1/2 from any of the armed forces
In high school
Retarded
Or just got your first gf and you're old as shit
>>
>>17265578
We are literally perfection.
Soulmates.
A wizard predicted this, for my blood.
>>
>>17265555
>getting married after just 2 months
enjoy your assfucking ;^3
>>
>>17265583
Ok so that narrows it down to high-school student
Or first contact with a human female ever
>>
>>17265583
You best hope she ain't your twin flame senpai, in which case I would halt the fuck outta that wedding pronto.
>>
>>17265593

Yes, pegging can be fun! Good call anon.
>>
File: wut.gif (981KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
wut.gif
981KB, 500x333px
>met her 1 month ago
>getting married next month
>>
>>17265555
>I've literally met her 1 month ago, at christmas, and we're getting married next month.
just how fat is she?
>>
Fool.
Ive been with the same girl for 10months and dont even want her to move in yet..
>>
>>17265611
Pretty spoopy if you ask me
>>
Are you from california? My neighbor and myself have been making fun of the girl down the street. She met some dude a few months ago and they got engaged on her birthday. lol I was like that fucking twig must have never gotten pussy or just loves the ever living shit out of her. Either way cheers!
>>
>>17265562
SEVEN BILLION miracles and counting.
>>
>>17265571
A two pair can never defeat a four of a kind.
>>
>>17265555
Bad life choices.
/thread
>>
>>17267596
It would be nice if some of those miracles would pay taxes...
>>
>>17267767
No, no not really. That wouldn't make anything better for anyone. Trust me when I say anonymity isn't what builds nations.

And honestly, shame the fuck on you for trying to justify your shitty perception of immoral reality on this board. Fuck the fuck off, I don't care what time period you come from. Fuck off back to /pol/.
>>
>>17267740
My evidence says otherwise. All things can perish.
>>
>>17265555
Well well well. If it isn't all the hallmarks of the hive protocol I created.

I wonder where my hive went off to while I was waiting in the white void? Perhaps the Fae have all defected?
>>
>>17269088
Ah! But the dubs of deadly silence say otherwise!
>>
>>17265555
I remember a thread from about a year ago, maybe a few months more, where this guy said that he was "the real deal" and would help answer our questions and stuff. Obviously there have been hundreds like these on /x/, but there was something weirdly authentic about the answers he gave. I asked him a bunch of stuff and all of it has come true and the advice he gave was perfect. I have no doubt in my mind that he was indeed the real deal. Is it possible we're talking about the same guy? I too sometimes still think about him.
>>
>>17265555
"Marry in haste, repent at leisure."
There's a reason this is a proverb.
>>
Enjoy being divorce-raped, anon...
>>
>>17270533

That's pretty gay, thinking about other men.
>>
>>17270533
Self fulfilling prophecy. He probably gave you generic advice and cold reading-tier predictions. What was it that came true?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.