[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, /x/ where you can meet a lot of evil in America?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 14509724449400.jpg (140KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
14509724449400.jpg
140KB, 1280x720px
Okay, /x/ where you can meet a lot of evil in America?
>>
Please, Anon, help me
>>
File: 18!!1102730.jpg (119KB, 757x757px) Image search: [Google]
18!!1102730.jpg
119KB, 757x757px
>implying there's non-evil parts
>>
>>17264626
Wall Street.
>>
>>17264626
I live in North Carolina. One of my old friends used to live near the mountains in the middle of fucking nowhere. Like going to his house at one point is at least 30 minutes of nothing but woods. No houses or anything. Anyways he claimed one night going home from work he saw a goatman running almost alongside his car for like 15 seconds. Like an actual goat like man, not the goatman/skinwalker stories on /x/. He claims others in that area have seen it too.
>>
>>17264626

Warshington, DC or Denny's.
>>
Not in the woods. Even if Goatman and Wolfman and Bigfoot and skinwalkers do exist, if you think they are "evil" then your understanding of evil is rather skewed by the movies.

Some cryptid creature just trying to fucking eat and live isn't evil. If you want examples of evil look for people purposefully causing harm to others for no other reason than their own subtle amusement or minor personal gains. There's no shortage of that anywhere in the world.
>>
Anyone who votes for trump/street
>>
Anywhere or anything Disney affiliated.
>>
>>17264626
Shoneys
>>
You want way out in the sticks; a day or more hike into undeveloped forests/rockymountains
If theres 2spoopy shit it'll be either where maybe a lone hiker will tread once a few years or the Eastside of LA
Aint much scarier than cholos.
>>17264661
>Appalachians
>mountains
pick one.
>>17264783
>skinwalkers arent evil
educate yourself fucker
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skin-walker#Navajo_skinwalker:_the_yee_naaldlooshii
also
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goatman_(Maryland)
>>
>>17264783
Skinwalker Internet Defense Force detected.
>>
>>17265108
/x/ can't stand the Navajo definition, it prefers the version it got from TV.
>>
File: 1398613112256.jpg (103KB, 823x1287px) Image search: [Google]
1398613112256.jpg
103KB, 823x1287px
>>17264626
Tennessee. More accurately east Tennessee, just touching the smokey mountains. My uncle worked out there as a deputy on the sheriff's department and since they were so close to the mountains and stupid kids are good at getting lost, they would come in with a lot of missing person reports. But over the course of time, people began to stay away from the mountains. Originally it started as a joke, or more of a warning I guess for younger kids. He told me that everyone in town believed in the ox-men. Kinda like how Kentucky has the goat man, we have the ox-men. Supposedly a group of bipedal, 8 foot tall men with giant horns and glowing red eyes live deep in the caves of the Smokies. And I remember very vividly one evening when he came home he was freaking out and telling my mother a story about what he saw at work. Something really spooked him and the other deputies ,of course, teased and made fun of him. All of that could be bullshit though, could just be my uncle being an ass. Or maybe there are giant minataur men in Tennessee.
>>
>>17266342
And can I see/meet Goatman or Skinwalker , or shit like that?
>>
>>17266342
What do you think about the state of Massachusetts?
>>
>>17264783
Evil monsters are not normal animals trying to survive. You remind me of those stupid ass animal lovers with rose tinted glasses going bawww, animals and good, humans are evil, animals can't be evil. So misunderstood.
>>
>>17264626
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bridgewater_Triangle
>>
>>17268362
Thank you
>>
Anyone know if theres anything in iowa or nebraska?
>>
>>17264626
Detroit.
>>
>>17268477
What can I find there?
>>
>>17268505
Niggers
>>
>>17266342
kek
Looks like a nigger takin a shit
>>
>>17265070
Muslim loving pedo leftist detected

Gtfo
>>
Guys, who live in Massachusetts?
>>
File: 5185103.png (529KB, 1650x2550px) Image search: [Google]
5185103.png
529KB, 1650x2550px
gang symbolism is surprisingly laden with Satanism.

it's all right under your nose, people

from all oaths come evil
all things done in secret are shameful.
>>
>>17268743
Those are Jewish symbols. And obviously an angry nigger/spic group would do anything in its power to offend white people. Are you saying they wouldn't?
>>
>>17266342
south of kingsport, but north of Knoxville east of Murfreesboro right? they have a large range, but not many of them are left according to some of the old booze and dope runners from up in the hills.

they arent the friendliest bunch. thankfully they avoid people most of the time, but like to fuck anything they can poke it into keep that one in mind.

their legs break faster than anywhere else on them, its good to know.
>>
>>17265070
¡YEB! detected.
>>
File: image.jpg (198KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198KB, 1024x768px
Bump for interest
>>
>>17269161
Cool, wish this was a real image kinda sorta. I always wanted to edc silver bullets
>>
>>17268325
Never been.
>>
>>17264626
Cultural nodes. Americans have a shitty notion of what history actually is. Blame the fact that we only exist in timelines where the native Americans were there to help the settlers survive.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.