[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone redpill me on the da vinci code? is this the place

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: not.jpg (57KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
not.jpg
57KB, 600x600px
Can someone redpill me on the da vinci code? is this the place for such a discussion? Looking for a decent documentary after reading the first 2 books and watching the movies.
>>
>>17264403
Preeeeeeettttttty sure that was explicitly a work of fiction.
>>
The book has been out for over 10 years now. I'm sure there are legions or reviews in break downs on YouTube. Your kind of a decade late for this thread mate.
>>
>>17264403
Cyanide pill yourself.
>>
plenty of websites online could help you, man
>>
Dan Brown is a con-man that ripped off the works of Michael Baigent and Richard Leigh. Read their book "Holy Blood, Holy Grail", fuck Dan Brown.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Brown#Copyright_infringement_cases
>>
A little bit oversimplified, but I'll try.

Basically, when they discovered that there could be a "code", they got all the best scientist in the world. Eventually, Tod, a senior DNA technician, while doing his daily crossword, got a brilliant idea!

Enlisting in help from his trusty friend in the Bureau, Don, he was able to translate a portion of the code.

From there on, piece by piece was discovered using cross section analysis from an old K'NEX instruction manual. What they learned was astonishing.

They learned that women simply see men as utilities, and that any prior benefit did not guarantee future association. They named this Briffault's Law, because Mr. Briffault was a fucking asshole that no one-liked, and always treated the office to expire doughnuts that made everyone's stomach hurt.

Annnnd that's how the Red Pill was invented.
>>
>>17264445
>>17264403
To my understanding, the Da Vinci Code was a fictionalized account of "Holy Blood, Holy Grail" which was more a piece of investigative journalism.
>>
>>17264427
/x/ is too autistic to understand the concept of fiction.
>>
>>17265910
this, at the peak of the muborhunutz hype tards would keep posting threads that they were worried that the youtube show, made by film students who were running their short comedy films on another channel, might be a hoax.
>>
>>17265904
>which was more a piece of investigative journalism.

Based on hoaxed documents a Frenchman made to act like he was an important descendant of nobles.
>>
>>17265910
Bloodborne is not fiction
>>
File: 1279478170901.jpg (67KB, 630x623px) Image search: [Google]
1279478170901.jpg
67KB, 630x623px
>>17265985
>>
File: Liz Taylor.jpg (49KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
Liz Taylor.jpg
49KB, 590x350px
>>17266001
did you like the American Horror Story finale?
>>
>>17264403
It's a work of fiction, there now you are redpilled.
>>
>>17265910
Autism goes on >>>/sci/
>>
>>17266001
Just want to drive home the point that nothing was ever going to happen there. It's an out-of-context assumption that makes zero sense to /x/ culture.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.