[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Owls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10

File: Barred_Owl_m50-4-005_l.jpg (63KB, 820x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Barred_Owl_m50-4-005_l.jpg
63KB, 820x1024px
What about many testimonies involving Owls and Greys.
They discuss this subject in the last Mysterious Universe podcast.
I remember seing a movie about it.

If aylmaos manipulates our memories to appear as owl, what shape do they take when you are in a country where owls aren't there?
>>
File: sharp_coffee.gif (650KB, 295x287px) Image search: [Google]
sharp_coffee.gif
650KB, 295x287px
>>
>>17264189
Owls are everything
From Mothman to Greys.
All Owls.
ALL
>>
File: ningen.gif (4MB, 280x175px) Image search: [Google]
ningen.gif
4MB, 280x175px
Owls are cute :3
>>
there is a Huge Great grey owl family near my house
>>
>>17264181
They don't bother in places where people wouldn't know what they are anyway.
>>
File: heavy breathing.png (26KB, 122x97px) Image search: [Google]
heavy breathing.png
26KB, 122x97px
why aul?
>>
>>17264181

The only flying creature that has forward facing eyes...

Hail Moloch I guess...
>>
File: batface.jpg (184KB, 525x358px) Image search: [Google]
batface.jpg
184KB, 525x358px
>>17266765
Flying creature =/= all birds.
>>
>>17266802

Bats are almost fully forward...

...not quite!
>>
An owl predicted my grandmother's death, story incoming
>>
>>17264181
One owl, gedouddatown, two owls?, now you're talkin'
>>
Owls always seem to have a mystical representation, unlike most birds. i wonder where that started?
>>
>>17264181
I remember the fourth kind too
>>
>>17264373
Dude didn't share :-/
>>
File: DeathOwl.jpg (56KB, 1017x1246px) Image search: [Google]
DeathOwl.jpg
56KB, 1017x1246px
>>17266985
>be 16
>maternal grandmother is on hospice, day 12
>be out with my older brother getting frozen yogurt or some shit
>Tuesday night
>we're staying in touch with our mom regarding when we'd be home etc
>around 9 my mom sends us a picture of an owl that landed on the ground under our patio
>just staring in the window
>pic related, that's the old crappy quality picture my mom took and sent us
>brother and I get home, we all go to sleep
>Wednesday morning, woken up at 3am by my dad
>he brings my half asleep brother in my room
>tells us that grandma died a few minutes prior
>we sit in silence for a few seconds, I lay back down and my brother and dad leave the room
>go back to sleep

The next day I wake up to this spook conspiracy:
>>
>>17267001
Never seen an owl in real life, I presume?

Certainly you've never seen a flock of crows chase one through the forest while screaming at the top of their lungs
>>
File: image.png (360B, 35x38px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
360B, 35x38px
>>17267020
Ayy
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-24-21-26-16.png (522KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-24-21-26-16.png
522KB, 1440x2560px
>>17267020
>morning
>my mom tells me to read something
>it's a wikipedia article about owl mythology
>pic related is the same article, its been updated and edited a little though
>still essentially the same as the article she showed me years ago

Here's le spooky part

My mom's side of the family is Mexican, and I mean like the more native kind of Mexican

My grandmother, the one from the story, was always ridiculously superstitious, it only makes sense that a fucking Mexican death messenger would visit us the night she died
>>
I had a great horned owl kickig back in my front yard all last month. Those things are huge, like 2ft tall. Entrance to my house is dark at night except for a single streetlight that shines on a post, and that's where the owl would hang out every night. Creepy as hell the nights I pulled into my driveway at like 2am. After the first few nights, I got used to seeing it and now that it's left (like on the fjrstbkf the year) I kind of miss my owlbro. Nothing bad happened before, during, or after its stay, and I bet he was eating all the mice and annoying pests.
>>
My old job used to be at a Raptor Rehabilitation center, and most of our birds we hospitalized were owls.

I never really got the superstitions around them, they have about as much basis as being frightened of a cockroach imo.

Their talons are sharper than a golden eagle's. And longer. We had a Great Grey Owl that actually pierced a coworker's protective gloves.
>>
>>17267035

Something like that...

...the truth is your grandmother spawned in the empty carcass of an owl that was prepared nearby for her to visit you.

Like God elevates Michael... I elevate Moloch.
>>
>>17267021
Not in the wild, no. But, what do you think it is about owls in particular?
>>
>>17267079
Gave me weird chills reading this. I want more magic in my life. City life can suck you guys.
>>
>>17267185
This owl thing happened in suburban Florida though, not out on the woods or anything. I'm probably like a few minutes drive from "the city", but I've got neighbors with horses and see cattle and stuff all over. For all the development in FL, you can still find a lot of country in the middle of the city here. It's pretty comfy.
>>
>>17264181
I posted this a week ago, but here I go again, it's relevant as fuck.

>Earliest childhood memory, 4 years old
>Travelling in southern Brazil
>Visiting Grandfather
>He lives on the 7th floor of an apartent building
>I stay alone in the living room, parents get the guest room
>Have my first remembered case of insomnia, can't sleep
>Not that late, but everyone else is already asleep
>Have this uncontrollable urge to stare outside the living room window
>Do so, and I see an owl perched on the balcony in neighboring apartment building
>I stare at the owl for a while, I feel uneasy as fuck, it looks like the one in OP's picture
>Stay there for what seems to be a couple of minutes
>Mom shows up, she starts yelling at me, saying I shouldn't have stood up all night
>MFW it's daytime already, and the owl is gone
>We don't have this kind of owl in Brazil, only the burrowing ones
>Nope.jpg.

Later on in life I read about alien abductions and now I feel spooped out of my mind when I think about this.
>>
>>17264181
Easy to answer, there is no place on earth besides Antarctica that owls cannot be found.
>>
>>17267363
Then the only say to avoid the ayy lmaos is to go to Antarctica
>>
>>17267340
You should try hypnosis. Maybe it was not an owl!
>>
>>17267964
looks like someone's never watched The Thing
>>
File: 1318042028406.jpg (827KB, 1411x1772px) Image search: [Google]
1318042028406.jpg
827KB, 1411x1772px
I don't have any stories, I just love owls. <3

I had a friend of native decent that was absolutely terrified of owls.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.