[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The old man in the bed next to you is howling like an animal.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3

File: screwdriver9n-1-web.jpg (96KB, 970x1300px) Image search: [Google]
screwdriver9n-1-web.jpg
96KB, 970x1300px
The old man in the bed next to you is howling like an animal. The little kid on the other side won't shut up. The three of you are separated by a flimsy curtain.

"Why can't they control these morons? I'm in pain, here," you whine.
The kid keeps crying and you yank the curtain back. There's a little boy sitting there with a pencil in his hand. He's sobbing.

"Take it easy, kid," you say. "When I was your age, the same thing happened to me. I could barely feel a thing. Say, where are your parents?"

There's a sudden flurry of activity on the other side of your bed. Nurses and orderlies rush in to restrain the old man. You pull the curtain aside to watch.

"Where am I? Where the hell am I?" He keeps asking, simultaneously trying to pry all their hands off of him. "Where am I? Tell me where I am!" He persists.

One of the nurses shouts into the hallway, "We need some help in here!" She looks over at you. "Come on, man. Give us a hand!"

You reluctantly stand up and approach the man. His eyes meet yours and he instantly relaxes. "Ah, there I am," he sighs. The rhythm of his heart monitor slows gradually to a stop as he lies down. He closes his eyes.

"Did you know him?" the nurse asks as she walks over the help the little boy.

You shake your head.

The nurse picks up the boy's chart. "Huh, looks like we got the two of you mixed up. You have the same name as that old man," she says to the whimpering child.

"What's your name, kid?" you ask the boy.

"The same as yours," he says.
>>
File: 1251020093713.png (467KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1251020093713.png
467KB, 720x540px
Our little dog sleeps in a crate. When she barks, she wants to come out and play, so we just bring her out for some exercise and then put her back to bed.

Last night she was barking like mad at an unusually late hour. My wife figured that she must have been worked up because of the weather, so I took her out to play. She was acting dopey and sort of limping around. She didn't want to play, she just wanted to walk around the house.

We watched her for about 25 minutes and picked her up, trying to comfort her and help her fall asleep again.

Then, we heard barking coming from her crate. I looked into her eyes and they were like little black marbles. The barking from the crate just kept getting louder.
>>
File: Fiery5.jpg (99KB, 300x237px) Image search: [Google]
Fiery5.jpg
99KB, 300x237px
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.