[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if the government suppresses people with superpowers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 8

File: 1453645805193-653801254.jpg (412KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1453645805193-653801254.jpg
412KB, 3264x1836px
What if the government suppresses people with superpowers?
>>
>>17263458
It does. No question. It has to, because it can't function when it can't hire them for its own wartime purposes. Gotta defend the glory of the nation.
>>
>>17263458
"what if" is a pretty broad question.
>>
>>17263458
The govt suppresses everybody. How naive are you?

Actually serious here. When did you last hear a govt say, 'we want all our citizens to realise their full potential and lead self-realised and fulfilled lives. In school we are going to teach our children the value of non-violence and compassion. We are going to teach them to respect and honour all life. We are going to teach emotional intelligence and connection with nature, ourselves and each other. we are going to make the world a better place because we value each and every one of you.'

Nope, they fuck you up from the start so that all you are fit for is to work in their factories and fight in their wars. You have no sense of your own potential and wouldn't think of acting outside of the usual parameters set for you by govt.

Fucking hell op.
>>
>>17263592
Damn anon. That's a pretty vivid rundown of it.
>>
>>17263592
Not talking about hippie values
>>
>>17263466
>It does.

How do you know?
>>
>>17263710
Legends of things from the 60's and 70's. I have it on good popular authority that the Soviets and the US researched paranormal shit as part of their cold war. At least, I believe the rumors because I don't see any reason they wouldn't at least give it a shot.
>>
>>17263458
Just don't use your powers in public!
>>
>>17263719
How they know my powers then?
They did was mind control and try to detect psy Ops experiences.

Why we havenĀ“t got any psy technology yet?
>>
>>17263750
I should clarify: Yes, they certainly TRY. They've never been very good at perfect surveillance.
>>
>>17263750
Psy technology is implemmented, but things are always more basic/magical. Elements, words, archetypes, these are what magick is made of.

The mediums in which we write are a bottleneck. A pretty blatant one.
>>
How do I unsuppress my precognition? I haven't been having visions lately.
>>
File: TheyKnow.jpg (27KB, 502x87px) Image search: [Google]
TheyKnow.jpg
27KB, 502x87px
>>17263458
some people naturally have powers, depends on what Allah blesses them with
Iblis, who is the Jinn, the devil, however, can attempt to kill people and save their bodies alive and hijack them in order to abuse those powers and suppress people from being free, themselves, happy, etc.
He is the reason Qur'ans are being burned like Fahrenheit 911, the reason why we are being spied on like 1984, because although he wants to know all and see all like Allah, he has to try super hard like a faget.
He actually sounds like Spongebob Squarepants so he is in fact the biggest joke in the universe, even though he attempts to make everyone's life a living Hell since he cannot go to Heaven.

People are already starting to figure it out, pic related
>>
>>17263861
Whoosh. That's a hell of a question.

You have to be ready to see horrors and wonders alike. I guess that's about the whole and heart of it.
>>
>>17263875
I'm prepared. I'd really like to get back into the swing of seeing the future, even if I see some unsavory things.
>>
>>17263884
Prepared and ready aren't necessarily the same thing. Being prepared, you might see into next week without issue, but for some reason you can't see past three months. Not fearing the ability is a good start, but to truly wield the potential will test more parts of you than you probably know about just yet.
>>
>>17263867
The police are down with the Devil!
>>
>>17263903
I usually just vividly experienced part of the next day, which probably speaks to how underdeveloped my power was.
>>
>>17263927
That's pretty advanced, honestly. Some people get a fleeting glimpse or an impression or a faded memory or something, so it's good that you've got a vivid bead on things.

Do you remember when/why it stopped? How long ago did it stop and how long had you had the ability prior to that?
>>
>>17263933
Probably about two years ago. I can only remember them for the duration of a year, but I might have just been unable to distinguish them from reality prior to that since I had all five senses during them- they were basically a lucid dream that came true.
>>
>>17263709
Those aren't "hippie" values you fucking dumb stupid fucking idiot. It's the plain fucking truth.
>>
>>17263950
Yeah, that's the impression got. I can't say why it'd be like that though. I almost sounds like you're an early experiment in future vision. I can't say if the source of your visions was internal or what.
>>
>>17263908
There are some good officers who try to work against the evil that the police pretty much enforce, unjust laws.
The gangs and the police fraternal orders (the KKK) are cults though, where people sell soul or work enough evil to become the Jinn, Iblis.

P.S. the devil is more like "Wendell the Sexual Addict" from Key and Peele in real life.
He's a 6000 year old virgin, if you don't count dogs, and all he does is stuff his face all day.
He is the reason why obesity is so rampant in America, as it was in Babylon.
He's the biggest little bitch in the world and he's basically an electric tentacle monster.
>>
>>17263996
Does he wear Prada?
>>
>>17263957
Chiming in:

It's definitely hippy new age starseed persecuted gangstalked I'm a special snowflake that "does readings" and "is an empath" and all this other flaky bullshit that narcissists believe.
>>
>>17264002
he's a fucking faget like, nothing against gay people, but he wants to be a man and a woman at the same time and likes to be gaudy and show off so yeah the faget probably wears Prada
>>
>>17264005
You didn't actually read the post if you got that impression off of it. I can see how you'd think it was that from the emotional connotations alone, but that anon made a pretty fucking vivid post. If you can't see past the emotion to the truth behind it, then seriously, just fuck off for the day.
>>
>>17264044
You're so angry. Stop being so angry.
May the LORD rebuke thee!
>>
>>17263458
http://www.psychicchildren.co.uk/1-3-ChinasSuperPsychics.html

>"...nurtured by their government"

I bet so.
>>
This tread is soo cute.
>>
File: constructb.jpg (173KB, 522x700px) Image search: [Google]
constructb.jpg
173KB, 522x700px
How do you gain superpowers? A man doesn't just gain the strength of ten bears - according to both reason and legend, something constitutionally has to change about him.

But, what does it take to change someone so drastically? Firstly and most basically, the new feature has to be there - the bones and muscles of the man have to get stronger to withstand the new forces. This can be accomplished by sticking rods of steel into this bones, and attaching hydraulic systems.

But how do you do this without killing him from infection? And when the new bones and muscles fail, how do you repair them?

The obvious answer is that you work this strength into his biology - you introduce into his body a type of self-replicating cell which will produce the stronger system, and a support structure to maintain it. In other words, you get superpowers by genetic mutation. A literal example of this is that one Ukrainian girl and her father.

Who suppresses superpowers? Demogorgon. The unwashed masses, and the elite who institute short-sighted eugenics policies, out of an ignorant desire to maintain a gold standard of humanity that never existed. The Last Men don't want the Ubermensch to emerge.

But he will, just as man emerged among the apes. And he'll leave humanity, just as humanity left the jungle. Finally, among the stars he'll grow to share their number, and he'll take from man as man takes from ape.
>>
>>17263709
Poster here- yeah that does come across as a bit Steiner hippy. I was ranting. But I stand by the idea. If you're a bit less hippy inclined, add whatever you think of as real and valuable personal traits and see whether you think the govt promotes them.
>>
>>17263867
Wht doesn't Allah just destroy Ibliss?
>>
>>17265195
AJlYGgSRguE
>>
>>17263458
If only they suppressed retards
>>
>>17265195
You're cool i like you.
>>
>>17265462
The Qur'an testifies explicitly that Allah gives Iblis reprieve "until the day when they are raised." If you think Iblis isn't a faithful and devoted entity, then you don't know your Islam.
>>
>>17263458
What if toasters actually just send the bread to a higher dimension?
>>
>>17267593
Then that'd be interdimensional theft and we should devote countless manhours to the study of this phenomenon. Who knows what kinds of advances may await us in the pursuit of this most curious mechanism.

And that's not even addressing what the toaster spits out.
>>
Too bad they don't suppress movies of people with superpowers as well.
>>
>>17263458
>What if the government suppresses people with superpowers?

It happens.

And "supression" is a euphemism.
>>
>>17267987
The lies of a smuggling thief is what the toaster spits out. The toast is a lie.
>>
Do you mean the government uses superpowers to suppress us?
>>
they do. they surpress me with medicaments.
>>
>>17268437
HOLY FUCK!
>>
>>17268492
not sure if sarcasm or serious. but i am serious.
>>
>>17263719
Thats mgs3 nigga lmao
>>
>>17263709
>>17263957
It's such a shame people throw the term ''Hippy'' out there just to dismiss anything peace related. I guess this planet will be done for within a hundred years.
>>
>>17268497
>medicaments
paranormal?
>>
>>17268508
>>world will fall in 100 years unless pro-hippy agenda a go
>>
>>17268509
my life is full of paranormal happenings.
>>
>>17268517
>>paramedicaments

go on..
>>
>>17268520
i am hanz.
>>
>>17268523
HOLY FUCK!
>>
>>17268526
i see people turning into children.
i see buildings moving.
i control the surroundings with my mind.
>>
>>17268529
Sounds like you have super powers. I control my immediate surroundings I guess? Those other things sound like the result of using medicaments though. Something really cold just touched my elbow...
>>
>>17268565
no. i experienced this before i used any medicaments.
>>
File: image.jpg (189KB, 1210x1016px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 1210x1016px
That moment u see atoms with you eyes

I am hanz!!!!!!!
>>
>>17263458
I find the topic interesting at least and it is known governments did experiment with the paranormal. The Third Reich was after mystical and powerful artifacts, they were heavy into the occult. The US government experimented with mind control amongst who knows what else and the USSR experimented with psychokinesis and tried to create super soldiers. So who knows what really goes on
>>
File: 1418679641416.jpg (71KB, 794x474px) Image search: [Google]
1418679641416.jpg
71KB, 794x474px
bruh if you don't know about the CIA and Russian experiments with remote viewing and psychic spying during the cold war you need to, like, watch 'The Men Who Stare at Goats'

there are whole books written about this shit, it's documented, governments use remote viewings to find downed aircraft and stuff

Google: Ingo Swann

no question, it's real

Hi NSA
>>
when I was a little kid, I would see little kids and people that my mom and family couldn't. so my mom thinks I'm crazy, even though all the people I see are family that had died before I was born, and in some cases before my grandfather was born, and a little girl who looked like an injun and was completely blue, and couldn't talk.

some real sixth sense shit, except the people aren't all fucked up looking like the last ghost the little kid talks to with the fucked up face. most of them tell me stories and my grand-aunts who died as newborns would play in the yard with me. my dad drifted back into my life, and starts ranting about how my mothers family made his boy crazy, till he starts seeing things out of the corner of his eye, and full on sees one of my ghost aunts teaching me checkers, he freaks and runs out never to be seen again.

my mom thinks I'm so crazy its catching by now, so time to get me doped up, and headshrunk.
>>
>>17268686
she brings me to the child study team in long branch new jersey, after me seeing 3 doctors, and me telling them about their dead family from the camps in WW2, and how they need to calm down before they have a heart attack and go to temple more often because yetta says so.

all of these doctors had a monarch butterfly in a shadowbox on their inner office wall above the light switch.

i kept on seeing crying people in this building telling me to fake everything, they eat souls here. so i played lalalalala little kid dumb as i could, since i had gotten pretty good at hiding everything because people freak the fuck out when you know shit at 4 years old, and you are either crazy as fuck, or being coached by a bunch of psychotic HRE landsknecht mercenaries, Indian tribesman, and your shinning as fuck gran-aunts.

they still doped me up so bad i don't remember alot of stuff from then till i was 12, because my mother was a fucking spastic who would get 30 minute bouts of religion. by then though, it was just like a dream, or did i remember that? i still get flashes sometimes though, especially in NYC and Philly, or really old places like in some spots in Charleston or in Revolutionary, and civil war battle sites.
>>
>>17268694
I feel bad for how your mom dealt with you. But can imagine how few potions she had. It's a rather sad tale you tell anon.
>>
>>17268694
What is it about the butterflies that connects these people?
>>
>>17264280
Ew, please no Christhard-ery
>>
>>17268738
i think they were all part of MONARCH. or whatever came after it was shut down. like a school tie to let those in the know who they were.

>>17268728
she is and was one of those 700 club feels guilty for all the shit she did the night before so take it out on the kids before she would go and fuck everything that moved that night. she knew nothing of the bible, besides some of the stories like Daniel in the lions den and Noah, and Jesus walked on water and David and Goliath. the fucked up thing was she would get kicked out of cults for being too hyper and sex crazy.

there was one time though that the veil lifted, and i saw a bunch of shit all at once during one of these holler roller snake handler cult services, where the guy speaking in tongues had this blur around him like a neon light, and it would pop like a flashbulb everytime they did the laying on of hands on someone. who then proceeded to basically worship him. except for me and my little brother who i think has the same thing, he just let me get the shit for it.
>>
>>17265661
What is this normie tier shock shit, anon?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJlYGgSRguE
>>
>>17268770
my mom had sex with the guy and like 5 other guys that were these holy roller deacons, and her boyfriend started smoking heroin with these pharasee ass charlatans, till they snapped and spent all the church money and ran off somewhere.

i just kept my head down as much as i possibly could as a kid though.
>>
>>17268799
So what happened later?
>>
>>17263458
I don't think you need superpowers for that. Humans are pretty easily manipulated with information alone.
>>
>>17268810
i faked it out for years till about 13 or so, then we moved down south, and out in the southern gothic as fuck haunted south.

i made friends with some serious weirdos who freaked the fuck out in joy when i told them all the shit ive seen. since the one guys little sister said she saw some big as fuck dude out of a Shakespeare play in armor waking around like on watch outside their house one night. dudes wanted to be the ghostbusters or like those tv shows.

i made a fortune teller have a seizure and all the crazy people that see things always come up and single me out of the group and tell me they are sorry for me. the only really strange thing i have seen is these two guys arguing in this really fluidly smooth language that sounds like if someone was speaking enochian, but without all the middle eastern hahhhhccckkk noises. almost like hyper fluent sandskrit. they are always with weird little drinks and never dressed for the weather. and they would be in that area you see that is empty in a group of people, like everyone doesn't want to get too close to them instinctively.

they both have this vibe to them. like they move a little too smooth, graceful and quick for normal people, and they carry themselves like they know without a doubt everyone else besides them are filthy plebs.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 215x280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 215x280px
>>17268517
>>17268523
>>17268529
>>17268582
>>
>>17263592
>Implying any other forms of life is equal or shares the same value as human life
>Implying we need to respect nature instead of tame and bend it
>Implying aggression and conflict aren't the two most significant drives for social growth

It might sound edgy, but trying to live in harmony with everything is a self-destructive philosophy that favors complacency and stagnation. The sooner we find out how to exploit this dirt ball and reach the stars the better. Living in harmony is just asking for a cosmic event to wipe out our entire species. The environment won't care if you respect it or not when a Gamma Ray Burst hits.
>>
>>17269048
>Implying any other forms of life... or shares the same value as human

Respecting and honouring life doesn't mean it shares the same value as human life. That would be stupid.

>Implying we need to respect nature instead of tame and bend it

If you think we can't respect nature and the environment then you don't see how it works. Sure we can use it, to a degree.

>Implying aggression and conflict aren't the two most significant drives for social growth

OK, I missed out 'aggression'. But how about framing it as assertiveness, focus, intent. I'm a martial artist, aggression gets you jack shit if you don't have anything real to back it up with.

And conflict as a drive for social growth, yeah, well, for fuck's sake. Conflict drives arms sales. And kills people. Historically, times of war may have driven innovation, but don't you think there are more pressing concerns that could and should drive technological advance and social change? The unsustainability of fossil fuels, population growth, climate change, and so on. And if you really think we are "reaching the stars" any time soon then I don't know, physics, pal.

Everything you said just backs up my original post. You are ill-educated, regardless of what qualifications you may hold; you have no real idea of what's going on, and no sense of your own power within it.

>trying to live in harmony with everything is a self-destructive philosophy that favors complacency and stagnation.

cont
>>
>>17269263

I take your point. For example in the yin/yang model, something which is too much of one thing is weak and unreliable, unsustainable. Any model has to have balance and flexibility. 'Trying to live in harmony with everything' is a starting point from which we can try and figure out the best way to do things. And that's what govt doesn't want you to know. Because that means better lives for more of humanity, and less power and profits for the one percent. Don't be fooled. They've got you exactly where they want you, thinking what they want you to think.
>>
>superpowers
>real life

Choose one.
>>
>>17263908
>2BF will never be as based as during the Downcoming playthroughs
>>
>>17269269
Yin/yang is a shill concept. It represents eternal entanglement of opposing concepts, supporting duality argumentation/truth diffusion and cycles of pain, suffering, and death. It demands sacrifice a bit less that the alternative, but that's not nearly good enough for my standards. I don't tolerate any unintelligent history modification projects.
>>
>>17269764
Wut? You're having a laugh. Don't be a dweeb.
>>
>>17263458
what if cosplayers suppress people with superpowers?
>>
>>17269800
Eh, no. I've gotten solid synchronities that said as much. Yin/yang is a dichotomic tradition that only exists to stabilizing history; it doesn't actually tell us up front that time travel is the issue it's trying to resolve.
>>17269885
Then the government put 'em up to it, obviously. This is some conspiracy 101 tier shit right here.
>>
>>17270190
>that time travel is the issue it's trying to resolve.
Dude, you should take your meds.
>>
>>17263592
SHUT IT DOWN
H
U
T

I
T

D
O
W
N
>>
File: 4chan shill.png (271KB, 2150x1075px) Image search: [Google]
4chan shill.png
271KB, 2150x1075px
>>17270378
yeah wow it's like as soon as an interesting question gets asked, 5 unrelated conversations start up. in every thread.

weird huh
>>
>>17270378
>>17270496
Wake up. It pisses me off no end when I come here and hear people marvelling about wild conspiracy theories. The real conspiracy is right in front of your face, it's on your TV, the advertising you see, the media you consume. And you're too fucking dense to see it, and call my post unrelated.
>>
they do, the superpower they use is black magick
>>
Hanuz
God of /x/
>>
>>17264044
What are you even talking about?

He asked what if the government suppresses people with superpowers, and I'm saying it doesn't, and that the only people that believe so are schizophrenics and narcissists from LA.
>>
>>17268508
It's a shame you people are so flaky and unrealistic, and talk a lot of peace with no clear gameplan. I bet you've watched Thrive haven't you?
>>
>>17263957
You crossed the line into radical just a little. I'd like to stop indoctrination, not add in new layers.
>>
>>17273081
Poster you are replying to who swore a lot isn't the poster of the offending post. That was me. I want to swear a lot but try not to. And anyway, I already replied to the criticism that my post was too hippy, agreeing.
>>
>>17274046
But "radical", yes absolutely. The origin of the word is 'root', and that is what is needed, an understanding of what is at the root of the current economic, social and political systems. We can't keep applying sticking plasters while the patient is dying on the table.
>>
>>17269764

i can somewhat agree. yin/yang in concept is self-cancelling. the good and the bad cancel each other out leaving essentially nothing.
>>
>>17263458
What if the government secretly employ people with superpowers?
>>
>>17274471
Nonsense. This shows a complete lack of understanding of the concept.
>>
>>17274477
Like men who stare at goats?
>>
>>17275269

go on...
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.