[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sussex vampire club

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: a6.jpg (20KB, 350x234px) Image search: [Google]
a6.jpg
20KB, 350x234px
I posted about vampires and got an answer about Sussex County fight club where I live. Curious about this I need more info.
>>
>>17263212
They probably just want butt stuff.

You're gonna get ass raped, OP. Watch out, unless you're into that kinda thing.

Vampires don't typically boast about it, nor have little clubs.
>>
>>17263212

I'm more interested in how to meet those vampire chicks irl. Them being 1000s of years old is kinda hot imo.
>>
>>17263212
Vampire who hunts vampire hunters here. Coming for you Sussex.
>>
>>17264584

Great, maybe you can answer my question from before?

What are the "cullers"?

Do they collect information or do they cull the population.
>>
>>17264838
Vampire here. Don't know who the cullers are.
>>
>>17265077

Ok then. Someone said because of them photos are not allowed so I was suspecting they collect info and pass on over generations. But the name sounded more like the other kind of culling, and if there really is a group engaged in culling the population, that's something to know about, you know?
>>
>>17263212
Vampire here. I can tell you a bit about the cullers.
>>
>>17265099

go on
>>
Vampire here. You're fucking gay, dude.
>>
>>17265131

no youre not
>>
>>17265131
>you're fucking gay.

Says the notorious sucker...
>>
That would be great.
>>
>>17265107
They are a small group. They don't exactly follow the lifestyle other vampires are accustomed to.
>>
>>17265575
Omg you guys are all fucked. I was the vamp that posted earlier. Listen to no one but me.
>>
>>17265575
How can you find them?
>>
>>17265849
Last I heard, they gathered a show of force against our leading elders. They were galavanting around with some impressive dogs. It's said they reside in a small part of the US. In Forks, Washington.
>>
>>17266039

they like to feed on tourists?
>>
>>17266039
Where are your elders located anon? My elders here no nothing of this faction.
>>
File: image.png (124KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
124KB, 396x385px
This fucking RP bullshit is a cancer, get thee back to Gaia/ 2ndL M8
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.